Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.

May 20, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Vancouver Sun

A new poll shows British Columbians are not nearly as favorably disposed to some religions, particularly Sikhism , as many would expect.

Comments (Page 509)

Showing posts 10,161 - 10,180 of10,927
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jatt singh

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

sikh are benchud
Dirty Dipper

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

FACT wrote:
<quoted text>quit talking about middle east i aint that race goof!i noticed for all the crimes you white pigglet bastards committed you always try to dubb down the stories.
i thought you said you didn't read past the second sentence...this proves you are a lying turd.
Dirty Dipper

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Nation Builder wrote:
You can keep your fancy genes, White man.
We don't need it.
We are taught only to find pride in the things our hands have built, and the tests our hearts have endured.
Here is 2011 census of household income by ethnicity. Educate yourself, and see who is at the top. It is neither those who find complacency in inheritance, nor those who lean on ceaseless whining to cover up their incompetence.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_g...
yes this is true and it took 30 hindus to make this income while whites did it with 2.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Dirty Dipper wrote:
<quoted text>i thought you said you didn't read past the second sentence...this proves you are a lying turd.
Are you really sure? I'm not convinced that FUCT can actually read.
Nation Builder

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Just to stoop to your level and help you up. The Census board defines household as :

"A family nucleus is one of the following types (each of which must consist of persons living in the same household):(a) a married couple without children,(b) a married couple with one or more unmarried children,(c) a father with one or more unmarried children or (d) a mother with one or more unmarried children. Couples living in consensual unions should be regarded as married couples." Furthermore, it defines child, for census purposes, as "any unmarried individual, regardless of age, who lives with his or her parent(s) and has no children in the same household." (The subsequent discussion clarifies that unmarried includes never married and divorced.)
-In other words, more than one "Household" can Live in a Physical house.
-Elderly Parents NOT in the same household.
-Cousins / Nephews NOT in the same household.
-Any married person irrespective of where they live, is considered a different household.
-The only way you can dodge this is if you have a lot of adult kids living with you who are unmarried/divorced/single moms/ single dads. This is a rare trait for Indians.

I would recommend you all to take a trip outside the city and experience the grandeur and endless space this land provides to you. It may help you feel less of a victim, and more of someone who can stand up and better himself, irrespective of the self judged toxicity of your immediate surroundings. It is easy to blame your unhappiness on external factors, but it wont help you.

Tis only from the body of the virus, can a Vaccine be born. I hope I cure your.
The Truth

Abbotsford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Nation Builder wrote:
Just to stoop to your level and help you up. The Census board defines household as :
"A family nucleus is one of the following types (each of which must consist of persons living in the same household):(a) a married couple without children,(b) a married couple with one or more unmarried children,(c) a father with one or more unmarried children or (d) a mother with one or more unmarried children. Couples living in consensual unions should be regarded as married couples." Furthermore, it defines child, for census purposes, as "any unmarried individual, regardless of age, who lives with his or her parent(s) and has no children in the same household." (The subsequent discussion clarifies that unmarried includes never married and divorced.)
-In other words, more than one "Household" can Live in a Physical house.
-Elderly Parents NOT in the same household.
-Cousins / Nephews NOT in the same household.
-Any married person irrespective of where they live, is considered a different household.
-The only way you can dodge this is if you have a lot of adult kids living with you who are unmarried/divorced/single moms/ single dads. This is a rare trait for Indians.
I would recommend you all to take a trip outside the city and experience the grandeur and endless space this land provides to you. It may help you feel less of a victim, and more of someone who can stand up and better himself, irrespective of the self judged toxicity of your immediate surroundings. It is easy to blame your unhappiness on external factors, but it wont help you.
Tis only from the body of the virus, can a Vaccine be born. I hope I cure your.
In Canada south Asian immigrants have a lower income overall, steadily dropping since the 1990's.
See revenue. Canada stats for evidence.

Most Indians will use their western citizenship to attract a bride with a large dowry, dozens of peasant Indians contribute towards the girls dowry with the hope that if she receives citizenship, they will get easy entry through her.

The entire Indian system is filed with corruption, and bribery. Indians will pick berries for a couple months and comitt some type of EI fraud for the rest of the year through their shady Indian employers.

In the early 1970's we had a few intelligent Indian immigrants that assimilated and became normal Canadians, the Indians immigrating in the last 25 years, are useless and uneducated. Many are illegals that were denied visas.

Canada is currently making good advancements by deporting many of these types.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Dirty Dipper wrote:
<quoted text>yes this is true and it took 30 hindus to make this income while whites did it with 2.
naw it took a whole army of colonys to STEAL what was never yuours to begin with how about the truth illegal crackhead cracker!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

yours typo) oh well what do you know another honky pedophile on ctv news oct 7th, monday 2013 MICHAEL SEAN STANLEY age 48 wanted in southern Alberta.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

cracker i will make it very simple for you..... you are illegal your whole race of colonials are thieves you on OUR LAND! and you dont belong here you should get your head out of your dirty ass and get a ticket out of 'OUR' land!your prime minister of a illegal twit is stealing resources and idle no more is stronger than ever.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

disfunctional white,tribes
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

thats funny a honky claims he has superior genes HAA HAA HAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! !
Cat

Sooke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

My regular Indian taxi driver picked me up singing along to his crappy Punjabi music at the top of his voice.

He smiled when I pulled out my set of new ear plugs, "Looks like you've come prepared this time," he said laughing.

I smiled back at him and replied, "Yes," as I put them up my nostrils.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

FUCT UP wrote:
thats funny a honky claims he has superior genes HAA HAA HAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! !
Is it that you're retarded and just can't help yourself, piglet? <-o
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is it that you're retarded and just can't help yourself, piglet? <-o
im not white retard now get off our land unwanted guest,you illegal unwanted white prick!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

get off our land you illegal white unwanted prick this is non white land and you are a unwanted guest of pests here.we should abolish wellfare and see how you white leeches handle shit .im so glad the keystone has allot of resistance as a billionaire has power and is going to prevent further thievery of 'OUR' resources!
wat

Champlin, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

FUCT IN THE ARSE wrote:
get off our land you illegal white unwanted prick this is non white land and you are a unwanted guest of pests here.we should abolish wellfare and see how you white leeches handle shit .im so glad the keystone has allot of resistance as a billionaire has power and is going to prevent further thievery of 'OUR' resources!
Why are you so illiterate, piece of flotsam? Is it because you're a dirty pig? <-o
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

USA_1wannabe wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so illiterate, piece of flotsam? Is it because you're a dirty pig? <-o
ever look yourself in the mirror fool!oh ya ? you probably broke it, you are the PIG! you inbred little fat CooooooooNT!take your white mellanin deficient infidel white wanking ass off our continent!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is it that you're retarded and just can't help yourself, piglet? <-o
the only mentally challenged handicap is your race thats why you people were never self sufficent thats why you people are broke as a joke even after stealing from us and others out there.go flip pancakes in europe bitch and take the usa poster down you aint united with any of us and united states is not united states it was and always will be AMERICA!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

USA_1 wrote:
white Fugly bleachhead get off our land!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,161 - 10,180 of10,927
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Canada Forum right now

Search the Canada Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Postmedia losses shrink as company expands mult... 2 hr Ray 1
Canada Has Too Many Immigrants 3 hr RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 17
Canada's first female commercial pilot honoured... 3 hr Ray 1
Rob Ford stays seated during standing ovation f... 4 hr Catholic League of Duncey 4
So Many Child Molesters On Topix 5 hr Purely Canadian 1
Does Anyone Like Russia Anymore? 6 hr Purely Canadian 2
Manitoba First Nation leaders hope UN report wi... 6 hr Purely Canadian 71
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••