Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.

Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.

There are 11064 comments on the Vancouver Sun story from May 20, 2009, titled Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.. In it, Vancouver Sun reports that:

A new poll shows British Columbians are not nearly as favorably disposed to some religions, particularly Sikhism , as many would expect.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vancouver Sun.

sox

Sooke, Canada

#11433 Sep 11, 2013
Get out of our country stinky east indian
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#11434 Sep 11, 2013
sox wrote:
Get out of our country stinky east indian
fuckface this land belongs to ASIA LOOK UP THE HISTORY STUPID!YOU ARE THE ILLEGAL SINCE 1492 in america and only a few generations in canada!you lost your patriotism because everyone foundout the truth that everything about whites ad war veterans is all BULLSHIT! you are the REAL TERRORIST and eed to be deported off our land ,you honkys never crossed the berring strait people in asia did!so buy a one way ticket and fuck off!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#11435 Sep 11, 2013
and,need typo) truth hurts you selfish land thieving material resource looting devils.your white asses are going to be blown up sky higH' just wait you stinky peckerwood JUST WAIT'

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#11437 Sep 11, 2013
TORONTO -- A refugee who was jailed for plying a Grade 12 student with booze and gangraping her is being kicked out of Canada.

Balraj Singh Randhawa, 34, of Toronto, is being held on an immigration hold and is slated to be deported to his native India any day now, his lawyer said yesterday.

Randhawa, who was accepted as a refugee in 1997, was sentenced to two years in jail in September, 2006 for the sexual assault of the Toronto student in 2002.

Court heard he and an accomplice lured the teen to his apartment where they forced her to drink liquor.

"The victim became increasingly drunk," according to evidence presented at federal court.

Police found some of the girl's clothing and used condoms after searching the apartment.

But I suppose FUCT IN THE HEAD will tell us that Randhawa is actually a White guy from India.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#11438 Sep 11, 2013
It is a very well known fact that crimes against women are rampant across India. Under the Indian Penal Code, crimes against women include rape, kidnapping and abduction, homicide for dowry, torture, molestation, sexual harassment and the importation of girls. Not to mention the many cases which go unreported, as per the data of the National Crime Record Bureau, 2,28,650 incidents of crimes against women were reported in the country during 2011 alone.

The statistics compiled by the National Crime Records Bureau showed that between 1953 and 2011, the incidents of rape went up by 873 percent. Despite the rise in the number of sexual crimes against women in India, the lackadaisical attitude of the concerned authorities to tackle the problems is a matter of serious concern.

• Rape and murder of 8 years old tribal girl at Mahipalpur in Delhi on April 17, 2009. After she was raped and murdered, the accused dumped her inside the neighbour’s water tank. The 21 year old accused had several criminal records including a charge of raping an 11 years old girl in R.K. Puram in 2004. After he went missing from the area for two days he was later caught in a railway station in Delhi while trying to flee. Following the incident the girl’s parents left Delhi for good to settle in a faraway village which is not even reachable by phone. No one knows about the status of this case. Had the accused been punished earlier, the life of this young innocent girl could have been saved.

• A young woman pursuing Masters in Jamia Milia Islamia was waylaid and molested on 22 October, 2009, by a group of school boys while she was returning home from the University. The police were even reluctant to identify the culprits.

• Rape and murder of a 19-year old woman by Pushpam Kumar Sinha, a Ph.D. scholar at IIT Delhi, at Munirka village in New Delhi on 24 October, 2009.

• Gang rape of a 20 year old Delhi University student on May 8, 2005, in Dhaula Kuan in a moving car. She was abducted while walking back home after buying food from a roadside eatery. One of the accused, who was caught, was sentenced to 14 years imprisonment by a city court while the remaining three accused are still absconding.

• Gang rape of a 30 year old BPO employee in November 24, 2010. Five men, intoxicated with liquor, raped the woman for over 40 minutes in a moving vehicle. She was forced into the vehicle near Nanakpura Gurdwara and was later found in a semi-conscious state in Mangolpuri Industrial Estate. It took more than one hour for the police to find her after she dialled ’100′ and informed the police.

We can play this game all day, FUCT IN THE HEAD.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#11440 Sep 11, 2013
september 10,2013 ctv news 3 illegal honkys crashed their helicopter in the atlantic HAA HAA HAA! that's right keep on dyinG! soon we will genocide you all!that goes for everywhite illegal pecker on my soil! BOYCOTT ALL HONKYS!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#11441 Sep 11, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
It is a very well known fact that crimes against women are rampant across India. Under the Indian Penal Code, crimes against women include rape, kidnapping and abduction, homicide for dowry, torture, molestation, sexual harassment and the importation of girls. Not to mention the many cases which go unreported, as per the data of the National Crime Record Bureau, 2,28,650 incidents of crimes against women were reported in the country during 2011 alone.
The statistics compiled by the National Crime Records Bureau showed that between 1953 and 2011, the incidents of rape went up by 873 percent. Despite the rise in the number of sexual crimes against women in India, the lackadaisical attitude of the concerned authorities to tackle the problems is a matter of serious concern.
• Rape and murder of 8 years old tribal girl at Mahipalpur in Delhi on April 17, 2009. After she was raped and murdered, the accused dumped her inside the neighbour’s water tank. The 21 year old accused had several criminal records including a charge of raping an 11 years old girl in R.K. Puram in 2004. After he went missing from the area for two days he was later caught in a railway station in Delhi while trying to flee. Following the incident the girl’s parents left Delhi for good to settle in a faraway village which is not even reachable by phone. No one knows about the status of this case. Had the accused been punished earlier, the life of this young innocent girl could have been saved.
• A young woman pursuing Masters in Jamia Milia Islamia was waylaid and molested on 22 October, 2009, by a group of school boys while she was returning home from the University. The police were even reluctant to identify the culprits.
• Rape and murder of a 19-year old woman by Pushpam Kumar Sinha, a Ph.D. scholar at IIT Delhi, at Munirka village in New Delhi on 24 October, 2009.
• Gang rape of a 20 year old Delhi University student on May 8, 2005, in Dhaula Kuan in a moving car. She was abducted while walking back home after buying food from a roadside eatery. One of the accused, who was caught, was sentenced to 14 years imprisonment by a city court while the remaining three accused are still absconding.
• Gang rape of a 30 year old BPO employee in November 24, 2010. Five men, intoxicated with liquor, raped the woman for over 40 minutes in a moving vehicle. She was forced into the vehicle near Nanakpura Gurdwara and was later found in a semi-conscious state in Mangolpuri Industrial Estate. It took more than one hour for the police to find her after she dialled ’100′ and informed the police.
what? pardon me but i wasnt paying any attention nor did i read anything past the 2 sentences. as you whites are full of CRAP! and try to divert your guilt on other races when you really should be leaving our land! anything happens to you i will jumop for joy anything happens to any of you white invaders i will feel justified that you finally realized it was time to die.after you die you are all going to hell you devil palefaced sinner!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#11442 Sep 11, 2013
jump typo now get off our land you pale pasty white stinking waste of a spermcount!get off our soil!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#11443 Sep 11, 2013
whites in nova scotia are chanting rape chants it wa on ctv news as well you people are sad and hurting. yu want me to publis the names of the white trash that are pedo's and scums who rape and mollest i can fool! dont say i idnt warn yo! whites are number 1 rapist in the entire GLOBE! we can start off with the natives you raped ad if you want to get down to the itty gritty we can metion lower mainland rapists and child killers which are notoriously all whites only!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#11445 Sep 11, 2013
heres a few for now since i wrote it down after 10 minutes-albert george muckle,russell williams(canadian forces),paul bernardo(scarborough rapist) norman cock,erik dejaeger,jack froese,the boys for the rehtaeh parsons rape,karla homolka,dean corll,dennis rader,arthur gary bishop,john evander couey,rodney alcala,richard chase,ward weaver 3,nathaniel bar,david bryant and the list goes on i aint writing the rest of this shit but if you want just ask when i have time i will!ALL WHITE KILLERS AND RAPISTS on this list and that aint eve close to how many more there is as i already wrote a 86 list on one of these forums ow quit embarrassing yourself as you are a sick pedophile race and the 4 catholic popes are also another thing alltogether.what really makes me angry is the people in authority which are pedos and rapists . whites are a gay culture and are opportunists when it comes to crime.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#11447 Sep 11, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
quit talking about middle east i aint that race goof!i noticed for all the crimes you white pigglet bastards committed you always try to dubb down the stories.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#11448 Sep 11, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
TORONTO -- A refugee who was jailed for plying a Grade 12 student with booze and gangraping her is being kicked out of Canada.
Balraj Singh Randhawa, 34, of Toronto, is being held on an immigration hold and is slated to be deported to his native India any day now, his lawyer said yesterday.
Randhawa, who was accepted as a refugee in 1997, was sentenced to two years in jail in September, 2006 for the sexual assault of the Toronto student in 2002.
Court heard he and an accomplice lured the teen to his apartment where they forced her to drink liquor.
"The victim became increasingly drunk," according to evidence presented at federal court.
Police found some of the girl's clothing and used condoms after searching the apartment.
But I suppose FUCT IN THE HEAD will tell us that Randhawa is actually a White guy from India.
i have a simple question for you to answer and answer HONESTLY! DO YOU THINK WHITES COMMIT LESS RAPE THEN EAST INDIANS? I KNOW THE ANSWER BUT LET'S HERE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY YES OR NO ITS AS EASY AS THAT.OH AND DONT TRY TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT EITHER I WANT A YES OR NO ITS A VERY EASY QUESTION TO ANSWER!
The Truth

Abbotsford, Canada

#11449 Sep 11, 2013
Of course indians commit a 1000 times more crimes than whites.

India's culture is based on corruption, intimidation and crime.

Most of the Indian government are convicted criminals.

If western laws applied in India, 99 percent of the Indians would be in prison.

700,000,000 Indians shit on the streets each day, in the west they would all be considered criminals for that alone.

Drug abuse is also rampant in Pujab
http://www.dw.de/drug-abuse-threatens-punjabs...

Indians toss half burnt corpses into the river constantly.
Try that in Canada.

Go back to India if you think it is so wonderful over there.
Piko

Canada

#11450 Sep 11, 2013
East Indians commit acts of honor killings that the whites do not do, EI commit far more acts of violence and rape against women than whites do, EI people are really the scum of the earth when it comes to their behaviour. Many/most crimes of violence against women go unreported in India. It's a real sh^thole.
You only have to look at the sh^thole country that they have built for themselves. India is a real shithole!!
Dirty Dipper

Langley, Canada

#11451 Sep 11, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>fuckface this land belongs to ASIA LOOK UP THE HISTORY STUPID!YOU ARE THE ILLEGAL SINCE 1492 in america and only a few generations in canada!you lost your patriotism because everyone foundout the truth that everything about whites ad war veterans is all BULLSHIT! you are the REAL TERRORIST and eed to be deported off our land ,you honkys never crossed the berring strait people in asia did!so buy a one way ticket and fuck off!
We have it written in the history books that we settled here before you did. You must've forgotten to write it down. Or maybe it's because your illiterate. Or maybe we should just take your word for it.
Dirty Dipper

Langley, Canada

#11452 Sep 11, 2013
India's rape epidemic is huge. Too bad Indian men's penises aren't. Girls never felt a thing. Prolly got aids now though. All Indian men have aids and that curry/BO stench. I guess that's how indo men get laid.
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#11456 Sep 11, 2013
Whites are the greatest, they built NA and built all the sports and cultural events that we enjoy today.
Visible minorities do fk all except enjoy what the whites have built!!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#11458 Sep 11, 2013
Travis baumgartner sentenced for 40 years for murdering three different people in canada.yet another case of whites are mental.
Canadian

Canada

#11459 Sep 11, 2013
lifesuxdik wrote:
<quoted text>
cool story bro, YOUR LIKE THE WHITE VERSION OF FACT LOOOL
White People engineered, planned, and created US and Canada.

The other races were used in the same way as horses or cattle.

Now we use machinery.

To see what Indians create, check out India.
Go there to visit, and you will kiss the North American soil when you return.

Our way is by far the best.
Clean, efficient, fair, and without 5000 years of Hindu and other Indian religious baggage.

Quebec is now taking it to the next evolutionary stage, by eliminating turbans and burkas, and good for them.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#11460 Sep 11, 2013
Dirty Dipper wrote:
<quoted text>We have it written in the history books that we settled here before you did. You must've forgotten to write it down. Or maybe it's because your illiterate. Or maybe we should just take your word for it.
whites were not the first people here so quit embarrassing yourselves stupid!clovis were asian siberiannns before them was pre clovis which were paleo indias ad before that was olmecs so ya! get a life loser!you white trash were here only sice 1492 ILLEGALLY and a few generatios i caada ONLY!wheres your facts to back it up bitcH!you whites dont even have a place nor culture while chinese, east indians,koreans,vietnamese,mid dle eastern,africans, mexicans all have culture as well natives which you claim to falsely be. OH IM CHEROKEE! ya fuck that BULLSHIT you are a stinky white illegal cracker.a white peasant who had NOTHING NOTHING AT ALL EXCEPT DISEASES!!!!! keep up with the lies and find yourselves isolated and greatly divided by every race which will exterminate you lost causes eventually......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cross-Canada trek to honour caregivers well int... 28 min Mark 1
News Hunting trip in Arctic ends with rescue after b... 53 min Mark 1
News Two communities declare states of em 2 hr community discussion 1
News Attorney general's lawyer cites Harper vs. Cana... 2 hr un common law 1
News Gloves come off at all-candidates meeting (Oct '08) 4 hr Clark wasnt at de... 16
News Thousands of fire evacuees from Saskatchewan wi... 5 hr Port Hardy too 1
News Researchers to test MS patients with type of st... 5 hr FEAR MONGERING 4
More from around the web