Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.

May 20, 2009 Full story: Vancouver Sun 11,054

A new poll shows British Columbians are not nearly as favorably disposed to some religions, particularly Sikhism , as many would expect.

Read more
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#9488 Jan 15, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody ever said Cana was the sharpest tool in the shed.
Sher e Panjab wrote:

Cana is a fkn retard... End of story

I want to thank you both, for showing that you disagree with my thought process!
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#9489 Jan 15, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yes especially when he finds hindus better immigrants than sikhs when in reality culture between sikhs and north indian hindus from around Panjab, Haryana and Delhi have much the same culture.
Where did I say Hindu people from North India are good for Canada, I said Hindu people are good for Canada; you muslim prick.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#9491 Jan 16, 2013
Cana wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say Hindu people from North India are good for Canada, I said Hindu people are good for Canada; you muslim prick.
I don't care for Muslims either (Sharia law, cutting off heads and such), but you run your mouth alot about my country, of which you appear to know nothing about. So it was easy to formulate my opinion you. <-o
Raam ji

Europe

#9492 Jan 16, 2013
Cana you phudoo chod. F off to Kumb Mela take sydneychod with you as well.
bhabhichod put this in your hooka and smoke.

HINDUISM stands for the following:
(H) Homosexuality
(I) Incest - Bhabichodding & Bhenchodding
(N) Neurosis
(D) Dowry
(U) Urine - Cow
(I) Impudence
(S) Sati
(M) Murder & Rape
Sher e Panjab

Melbourne, Australia

#9493 Jan 16, 2013
Cana wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I say Hindu people from North India are good for Canada, I said Hindu people are good for Canada; you muslim prick.
Hindoo people r the biggest rapists and wife burners, there was even an article on how a hindoo phudu pierced his wifes genitals and put a padlock on it to prevent her from cheating LOL http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21755...
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#9494 Jan 16, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hindoo people r the biggest rapists and wife burners, there was even an article on how a hindoo phudu pierced his wifes genitals and put a padlock on it to prevent her from cheating LOL http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21755...
There is a billion+ people in India...so of course there will be idiots.
How many Sikh/muslims are in India, and what is the per capita rape ratio?

We will never find out as the women are not reporting you f'n cowards.
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#9495 Jan 16, 2013
Raam ji wrote:
Cana you phudoo chod. F off to Kumb Mela take sydneychod with you as well.
bhabhichod put this in your hooka and smoke.
HINDUISM stands for the following:
(H) Homosexuality
(I) Incest - Bhabichodding & Bhenchodding
(N) Neurosis
(D) Dowry
(U) Urine - Cow
(I) Impudence
(S) Sati
(M) Murder & Rape
You are an Indian to...so why are you running down a brother?

Indian Sikhs/Muslims are bitches.

That's ok thou...as the sihk/muslims here are f'n cowards.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9496 Jan 16, 2013
Cana wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, coming from a guy who pretended to be white for over a year. So who's the coward?
Sher e Panjab

Australia

#9497 Jan 16, 2013
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny, coming from a guy who pretended to be white for over a year. So who's the coward?
Hahah so hes not white ?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9498 Jan 16, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahah so hes not white ?
No way in hell! He already said he hopes native Indians in Canada turn on the whiteman for forcing them to assimilate. Or something fcked up like that. lol
Sher e Panjab

Australia

#9499 Jan 16, 2013
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>No way in hell! He already said he hopes native Indians in Canada turn on the whiteman for forcing them to assimilate. Or something fcked up like that. lol
LMAO he just gets better and better
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#9500 Jan 16, 2013
Funny I was deployed to Yugoslavia in 1992 with an infantry battle group based from work point barracks in Victoria ( 3 PPCLI we had an unusual experience in Charlie company with one of the first Sikh officers in the Canadian military... Turban and all, still laugh at picturing the memories of this guy trying to wear a combat helmet lol. Anyways one day in Croatia at the front line In a platoon house I heard the Sikh officer order a young private to fetch him a can of coca cola that was in the fridge beside him. Well holy shit you should have seen a pleasant mild mannered master corporal section commander come undone and blow a gasket up one side of this Sikh and down the other. I think he got the message in front of 20 men that you never abuse any power you get and that respect isn't just given its earned. Sure glad this skinny geeky looking Sikh wasn't my platoon commander I probably would have butt stroked the fucker. Fetch me a can coke .... Ya right ... Go fuck yourself! These people are watering down are traditions in the RCMP and military what the hell is wrong with the immigration minister is he forgotten where all the normal immigrants come from, no more of these honor killing, gang raping, daughter arranged marriages bullshit ! The only good thing the diaper on the head is good for is range finding before you pull the trigger ask any Afghanistan vet!
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#9501 Jan 16, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO he just gets better and better
here is the question again lol...

Do you have an answer...bitch.
Indian boy

Abbotsford, Canada

#9502 Jan 16, 2013
I'm a Sikh. My best friend is a Hindu. We get along well in India. Only people who live abroad create differences.
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#9503 Jan 16, 2013
Indian boy wrote:
I'm a Sikh. My best friend is a Hindu. We get along well in India. Only people who live abroad create differences.
I'm glad to hear that, do you know of a way for Sikh in Canada to support the police when there is a crime?
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#9504 Jan 16, 2013
Of course not...the last thing F'n sihk "community" want's to see is the rcmp...I want to spell it RCMP...but those day's are gone.
Serpent

Honolulu, HI

#9505 Jan 16, 2013
Jay wrote:
Funny I was deployed to Yugoslavia in 1992 with an infantry battle group based from work point barracks in Victoria ( 3 PPCLI we had an unusual experience in Charlie company with one of the first Sikh officers in the Canadian military... Turban and all, still laugh at picturing the memories of this guy trying to wear a combat helmet lol. Anyways one day in Croatia at the front line In a platoon house I heard the Sikh officer order a young private to fetch him a can of coca cola that was in the fridge beside him. Well holy shit you should have seen a pleasant mild mannered master corporal section commander come undone and blow a gasket up one side of this Sikh and down the other. I think he got the message in front of 20 men that you never abuse any power you get and that respect isn't just given its earned. Sure glad this skinny geeky looking Sikh wasn't my platoon commander I probably would have butt stroked the fucker. Fetch me a can coke .... Ya right ... Go fuck yourself! These people are watering down are traditions in the RCMP and military what the hell is wrong with the immigration minister is he forgotten where all the normal immigrants come from, no more of these honor killing, gang raping, daughter arranged marriages bullshit ! The only good thing the diaper on the head is good for is range finding before you pull the trigger ask any Afghanistan vet!
LOL
roop singh

Mumbai, India

#9506 Jan 16, 2013
Indian boy wrote:
yes i agree.iam asikh we r group of 8 hindu and sikh boys. we live happily here.infact u r two friends father is a sikh , hindu mom.
so when i read such bad written about sikhs by hindus i am in a. shock.why people who live abroad creat differnce.may be they r so stupid, dont realise writing their idotic bad habbits.
Teri Maa Di

Leesburg, VA

#9507 Jan 16, 2013
Asif Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahah LOL, looks like even dikhs dont want to marry their own dikhs
I wonder how the bacon and pulled pork sandwiches taste in porkistan?
F your couch

Leesburg, VA

#9508 Jan 16, 2013
Jay wrote:
So were you born retarded or did you become it later in life?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yoga offered for mentally ill (Mar '10) 6 min is your council sick 6
News Passengers say Air Canada flight hit power line... 2 hr Max 2
News Another one bites the dust? (Nov '08) 2 hr who will replace Max 6
News Contract Awarded for Milton District Hospital E... 2 hr almost new hospit... 1
News Mental health funding puts focus on community care 3 hr goldstone report 2
News Manitoba reserves the worst in Canada 3 hr maryo 52
News Pineland Farm up for sale (Aug '12) 9 hr Bob 5
More from around the web