Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.

Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.

There are 11111 comments on the Vancouver Sun story from May 20, 2009, titled Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.. In it, Vancouver Sun reports that:

A new poll shows British Columbians are not nearly as favorably disposed to some religions, particularly Sikhism , as many would expect.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vancouver Sun.

Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#8437 Sep 20, 2012
Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you won't explain it because you can't explain it. Prove me wrong if you can.
If your so smart, why don't you fk off back to India and fix all their problems... Ans: you know sh^t, that's why you come to my country because we always make the right economic decisions and we are able to build a strong country.
You and your type know sh^t and that is why India is such a shithole.

PURELYCANADIAN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8438 Sep 20, 2012
Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>
As you can see purelycunt and serpent are the only losers complaining. There is no coloured or immigrant person complaining.
Not complaining about what you maggot incest ridden piece of shit!

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#8440 Sep 20, 2012
Zuber Singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you like a Christian white supremacists? If you are, just thought I'd let you know that Jesus was a 'turban head' as well.
I'm sure Fateh will agree when I tell you that the Indian government is a discriminatory and anti-minority institution, which is why many Sikhs don't live there anymore.
Where is your family from originally?:)
Where are we all from originally?

We all started out in the same place you know. We have migrated around the world adapting to our environments and have left our marks. It is white people who built up my country. Don't forget that. So if you think that by implying that our most recent ancestors our from Europe and that's where we belong, well go screw yourself with that one.

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#8441 Sep 20, 2012
Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>
lol why do you ignore what you don't understand. I never knew the market decides that a black executive with the same training, education and qualification is going to make significantly less money than a white executive with the exact same qualifications (even if the black executive is a hell of alot better at his job so don't bother with a strawman argument). So explain the economic behind this phenomena.
I'll leave the country the day you go back to Europe.
It's just one more thing you people will never understand in this world. I think if people are that crazy about sports and only the best get to play, than they should be paid accordingly.

Have you ever even so much attended or thrown a BBQ/Greycup party? Canadians love this. Maybe you might understand the success of this country if you learned what really makes it tick.

Try it!

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#8442 Sep 20, 2012
Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree with you but this jackass thinks he's a scholar when it comes to Indian politics as well.
Well apparently the politicians in India are very scholarly either, because they would have found a way, by now to help the fckin country?!

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#8443 Sep 20, 2012
Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>
lol why do you ignore what you don't understand. I never knew the market decides that a black executive with the same training, education and qualification is going to make significantly less money than a white executive with the exact same qualifications (even if the black executive is a hell of alot better at his job so don't bother with a strawman argument). So explain the economic behind this phenomena.
I'll leave the country the day you go back to Europe.
If you want to talk about inequality in the job market or in general, than why not talk about India? Let's here about your educated views on Indian "Class". Than you can tell me what's unfair you clueless NUT!

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#8444 Sep 20, 2012
Try being grateful what you have for once in your life. And leave the black man out of this, you don't give a schite about him and this is Canada anyway. Slavery was never allowed here.
Fateh

Brampton, Canada

#8445 Sep 20, 2012
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
If your so smart, why don't you fk off back to India and fix all their problems... Ans: you know sh^t, that's why you come to my country because we always make the right economic decisions and we are able to build a strong country.
You and your type know sh^t and that is why India is such a shithole.
I already did.
Fateh

Brampton, Canada

#8446 Sep 20, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just one more thing you people will never understand in this world. I think if people are that crazy about sports and only the best get to play, than they should be paid accordingly.
Have you ever even so much attended or thrown a BBQ/Greycup party? Canadians love this. Maybe you might understand the success of this country if you learned what really makes it tick.
Try it!
lol greycup, nah only superbowl and stanley cup parties. What do you know about parties grandma.
Fateh

Brampton, Canada

#8447 Sep 20, 2012
purelycunt you need to stop crying because immigrants aren't going anywhere. There are only more coming. You need to get out of your all white circle and enjoy the diversity in Canada.
Piko

Waterloo, Canada

#8448 Sep 20, 2012
Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>
lol greycup, nah only superbowl and stanley cup parties. What do you know about parties grandma.
She knows a lot more than some idiot bearded turbaned ugly Sikh knows. You know sh^t about NA sports. Sikhs can't participate in sports, the're to stupid, they dont know how to follow sports, all they can do is drive a taxi or pretend to be security guards,,,hahaha,,, they always walk in the opposite direction when they see a problem brewing!! Some security these idiots provide!!
Piko

Waterloo, Canada

#8449 Sep 20, 2012
Fateh wrote:
purelycunt
Hey you rag headed stinking Sikh, your not in India, your in Canada now and we have respect for women in this country...
Go back to India if you want to call women names !! Your a typical idiot Sikh, you have no respect for the opposite sex.. Your such a sikh idiot.
Fateh

Brampton, Canada

#8450 Sep 20, 2012
Piko wrote:
<quoted text>
She knows a lot more than some idiot bearded turbaned ugly Sikh knows. You know sh^t about NA sports. Sikhs can't participate in sports, the're to stupid, they dont know how to follow sports, all they can do is drive a taxi or pretend to be security guards,,,hahaha,,, they always walk in the opposite direction when they see a problem brewing!! Some security these idiots provide!!
ur funny chinaman. I'm suprised you can open your eyes enough to read the screen.

Where did bird flu and sars come from again? Oh ya the chinese! Great contribution to Canada you disease ridden midget.
Fateh

Brampton, Canada

#8451 Sep 20, 2012
Piko wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you rag headed stinking Sikh, your not in India, your in Canada now and we have respect for women in this country...
Go back to India if you want to call women names !! Your a typical idiot Sikh, you have no respect for the opposite sex.. Your such a sikh idiot.
Hahaha I don't have respect for racist c*nts like you and purelycunt. Go back to China and take your 1000 smelly kids with you.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Saint Leonards, Australia

#8452 Sep 20, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>There is actually a lot of Sikh television. More than FN television. There has to be enough interest and talent for that sort of thing here. I think this is just another thing you people don't understand. There are many new shows that hit regular T.V. every year, but you don't exactly see them stick around long. It's out with old and in with new. There isn't enough of a market for Indian t.v. here. You guys have to be realistic. That show you are talking about in the UK won't be around long. Unless it's a soap? Those seem to be the only shows that withstand time?

That being said, I should probably make it known that when it comes to talent, I'm not particular about race or anything. Subject matter and talent are most important to me. And I love Russel Peters!!! And a few other Indian celebrities too.
there are also more brown people in the UK and they have been there longer, from the late 60s
Fateh

Brampton, Canada

#8453 Sep 20, 2012
Piko wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't handle it than don't dish it out.
The Truth

Abbotsford, Canada

#8454 Sep 20, 2012
Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>
You old farts with your racist mentality are a dieing breed. It's ok because the next generation Canadian is much more tolerant as long as they have an education.
Go read about race and gender inequality in the north american labour market and institutional racism.
You have it all backwards.

The older generation started the multiculturalism experiment, Canada welcomed everyone in the early eighties, not realizing that the 3rd world immigrants behave very different from other immigrants before them.

Now there is a huge backlash against the immigrants that can not seem to integrate into normal society.
Many can not speak English or French, and they create ghettos of primatIve refugee types.
Piko

Waterloo, Canada

#8455 Sep 20, 2012
Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha I don't have respect for racist c*nts like you and purelycunt. Go back to China and take your 1000 smelly kids with you.
You should take that diaper from the top of your head and wring it out once in awhile. It really stinks.. We, the public, have to tolerate your stink of sh^t from the top of your head.
And your beard, you gotta learn to wash once in a while. You can often see the sh^t that drips from your head diaper on to your smelly beard.
If your gong to live in Canada, your gong to have to learn to adapt to Canadian standards.
Btw, I heard Kenny is gong to the asses of a number of Sikhs otta this country. Your probably one of them. Canada will be a much cleaner place without you stinking Sikhs..

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#8456 Sep 20, 2012
Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>
Showing your ignorance once again. Who won the Superbowl last year huh? Never mind. You'll just google it anyway. You have no idea what I'm talking about. It's otherworldly to you. I've made my point.

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#8457 Sep 20, 2012
Fateh wrote:
purelycunt you need to stop crying because immigrants aren't going anywhere. There are only more coming. You need to get out of your all white circle and enjoy the diversity in Canada.
Time to start practicing what you preach numb nuts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Shame and Prejudice' explores historical treat... 3 hr useless pathetic ... 2
News Looking Back: As Canada turns 150 6 hr lookin at today 1
News Trump of the Great White North?by Michael Taube... 6 hr hes a fool 1
News Dubai's DP World creates $3.7 bln investment ve... 20 hr Investments eh 1
News GTAA says airport expansion will benefit Halton Mon what were their r... 1
News Union asks PM to reject advice to relax anti-du... Mon Bad Homber Wallers 1
What is Canadian residential Voltage - 120V or ... (Jan '08) Sun CSA 21
More from around the web