Comments
1 - 20 of 249 Comments Last updated May 26, 2013
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Fuuckng Siam

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#1 Jun 25, 2011
This ladyman siam, Leeporter, has been too embarrassed to come to this forum, for he had revealed his wife and mom's bed matter with my Adog to this forum...
kon dragon boy

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#2 Jun 25, 2011
He's busy with adoyadej, doing tranditional Thai massage to him. XD
khmers

Waconia, MN

#3 Jun 25, 2011
leeporter obeys ICJ; he/she does not invade the khmer forum anymore... ha...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 25, 2011
hey m just about to ask the same question .....

now is near election he's busy helping abigshit.....

or maybe he know abigshit gonna lose in election and dont have money to pay him to argue with khmer anymore so he quit....

i feel bored without that gay...hahaaaaa
but now we have siemese bitch to entertain us replace lieporter
:)
Fuuckng Siam

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#5 Jun 26, 2011
khmers wrote:
leeporter obeys ICJ; he/she does not invade the khmer forum anymore... ha...
oh... would be great if all siam leaders, especially Adog Yadej follow him in respecting the ICJ...
Fuuckng Siam

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#6 Jun 26, 2011
thebozzz wrote:
hey m just about to ask the same question .....
now is near election he's busy helping abigshit.....
or maybe he know abigshit gonna lose in election and dont have money to pay him to argue with khmer anymore so he quit....
i feel bored without that gay...hahaaaaa
but now we have siemese bitch to entertain us replace lieporter
:)
oh, then no need to ask since i asked it already...
Well, in terms of faking knowledge, this siamese bitch cannot be compared to a piece of Leeporter... Leeporter is more specialized, though, he is still embarrassed by me... has aaaaaaaaa
Siamese cat

Bangkok, Thailand

#7 Jun 26, 2011
Could I say coming soon
Leeporter

Bangkok, Thailand

#8 Jun 26, 2011
I am so glad you guys missing me. ha ha ha ..:)

Sorry for not coming here recently, I am preoccupied by something else more interesting than this boring forum now.

When I have nothing else more interesting to do, I will come here.

BTW, any of you has successfully disproved any of my theories?
King_Rama

Washington, DC

#9 Jun 26, 2011
Welcome back leeporter. I miss you very much. Throughout the time you were gone, I thought about Cambodia a lot :)
Leeporter wrote:
I am so glad you guys missing me. ha ha ha ..:)
Sorry for not coming here recently, I am preoccupied by something else more interesting than this boring forum now.
When I have nothing else more interesting to do, I will come here.
BTW, any of you has successfully disproved any of my theories?
ANGKAR LUER

Long Beach, CA

#10 Jun 26, 2011
look here, http://kohsantepheapdaily.com.kh/article/2025... , dumbassz khmers are crying!
King_Rama

Washington, DC

#11 Jun 26, 2011
Don't worry Angkar Luer, this game Thailand is playing is just a child's game. After Thailand is losing a lot of money from closing those gates, it will reopen again. Cambodia has nothing to lose. Thailand is losing more.

Besides, I want all border gates to be closed permanently with Thailand. So this is good news to me.
ANGKAR LUER wrote:
look here, http://kohsantepheapdaily.com.kh/article/2025... , dumbassz khmers are crying!

Since: Feb 11

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#12 Jun 26, 2011
thebozzz wrote:
hey m just about to ask the same question .....
now is near election he's busy helping abigshit.....
or maybe he know abigshit gonna lose in election and dont have money to pay him to argue with khmer anymore so he quit....
i feel bored without that gay...hahaaaaa
but now we have siemese bitch to entertain us replace lieporter
:)
You are rite, without Leeporter, Topix seems not fun anymore. Even we have Siamese Cat replace for him, But this Lady is not as Talent in making up Fairy Tale as Leeporter. He had given up so many time, Though.
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#13 Jun 26, 2011
Leeporter wrote:
I am so glad you guys missing me. ha ha ha ..:)
Sorry for not coming here recently, I am preoccupied by something else more interesting than this boring forum now.
When I have nothing else more interesting to do, I will come here.
BTW, any of you has successfully disproved any of my theories?
We have no interest in disproving your theories, waste of time.

We are more interest in proving our theories, one of which, you are a loser and have a boring life. And we were right!
CamWA

Kalama, WA

#14 Jun 26, 2011
Well said, Drgunzet. Simple, but true.
khmers

Waconia, MN

#15 Jun 26, 2011
Leeporter wrote:
I am so glad you guys missing me. ha ha ha ..:)
Sorry for not coming here recently, I am preoccupied by something else more interesting than this boring forum now.
When I have nothing else more interesting to do, I will come here.
BTW, any of you has successfully disproved any of my theories?
is your cholesterol still normal, leeporter?
Fuuckng Siam

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#16 Jun 26, 2011
Leeporter wrote:
I am so glad you guys missing me. ha ha ha ..:)
Sorry for not coming here recently, I am preoccupied by something else more interesting than this boring forum now.
When I have nothing else more interesting to do, I will come here.
BTW, any of you has successfully disproved any of my theories?
has haaaa... come back? What you want this time?
Leeporter

Bangkok, Thailand

#17 Jun 26, 2011
Kon Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
You are rite, without Leeporter, Topix seems not fun anymore. Even we have Siamese Cat replace for him, But this Lady is not as Talent in making up Fairy Tale as Leeporter. He had given up so many time, Though.
ha ha ha ... I know you guys are waiting to learn from me your own history, the real history.

Without me coming here everyday to teach you new things, this forum became a boring place with nothing new and you are "as dumb as yesterday."

But sorry to let you down, Kon Dragon.

My 12 year old kid is now in Grade 7 and I have to prepare him to go competing in Physic/Chemistry Olympaid so I don't have much time as before to dig for Khmer history.

And you have to do it by your own.:)

I've already taught you guys how to go digging for the truth by yourself.

I've seen many of you have questions about your own history such as what the word "Khmer" mean.

Many of you by now probably already bought the Zhou Daguan's record to see whether what I said is true or not.

I am sure some of you already go digging about how Sukhothai's Khun Pha Muang became King Indravaraman III of Yasodharaoura, something you never heard of before.

Many of you have learned by now why the royal palace in Phanom Pehn and the one in Bangkok are almost the same.

Many of you already knew who taught Cambodian court the classical dance and many of you already realized that what so called "Classical dance of Cambodia" and the Apsara dance on the temple wall are 2 different things and you knew how Princess Buppha Devi made them the same thing.

Many of you have done a research on Mr. Thouinn, who started to distort the history of Cambodia in favor of the French colonists in late 18th century.

You know about the Trasok Paem who set your Khmer slave free from the Khom colonists (Varaman kings) in 1336 and became the first Khmer king.

You also know that the "Chronicle of Cambodian" never considerd Khom kings before Trasok Paem (1336) as Khmer king as claimed by the French.

And many more like Khmer people didn't know how to make silk, and there are many Khmer gays running around the market in Nakorn Wat trying to sell sex to Chinese travllers, etc.

You guys grew up now, compared to several months ago.

You can go digging the truth by yourself, don't need to wait for me to feed you everyday.:)

I have one suggestion for you to learn the history; you should start by assuming that all the history you learn is false, and find more fact/information to disprove it.

You will find that 90% of mainstream history you learned are wrong.

Because it was created by colonists.

The same way you see cowboy movies portraiting the whites as heroes and the native indians as theif.

While the fact is just the opposite.

Go digging by yourself and create your own version of history which is more accurate than the mainstream one written by the French colonists.

And come to post what you found here for open discussion.

Good luck.
:)
Fuuckng Siam

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#18 Jun 26, 2011
Siamese cat wrote:
Could I say coming soon
Don't tell me that you and leeporter are the same person na..
Fuuckng Siam

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#19 Jun 26, 2011
Leeporter wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ... I know you guys are waiting to learn from me your own history, the real history.
Without me coming here everyday to teach you new things, this forum became a boring place with nothing new and you are "as dumb as yesterday."
But sorry to let you down, Kon Dragon.
My 12 year old kid is now in Grade 7 and I have to prepare him to go competing in Physic/Chemistry Olympaid so I don't have much time as before to dig for Khmer history.
And you have to do it by your own.:)
I've already taught you guys how to go digging for the truth by yourself.
I've seen many of you have questions about your own history such as what the word "Khmer" mean.
Many of you by now probably already bought the Zhou Daguan's record to see whether what I said is true or not.
I am sure some of you already go digging about how Sukhothai's Khun Pha Muang became King Indravaraman III of Yasodharaoura, something you never heard of before.
Many of you have learned by now why the royal palace in Phanom Pehn and the one in Bangkok are almost the same.
Many of you already knew who taught Cambodian court the classical dance and many of you already realized that what so called "Classical dance of Cambodia" and the Apsara dance on the temple wall are 2 different things and you knew how Princess Buppha Devi made them the same thing.
Many of you have done a research on Mr. Thouinn, who started to distort the history of Cambodia in favor of the French colonists in late 18th century.
You know about the Trasok Paem who set your Khmer slave free from the Khom colonists (Varaman kings) in 1336 and became the first Khmer king.
You also know that the "Chronicle of Cambodian" never considerd Khom kings before Trasok Paem (1336) as Khmer king as claimed by the French.
And many more like Khmer people didn't know how to make silk, and there are many Khmer gays running around the market in Nakorn Wat trying to sell sex to Chinese travllers, etc.
You guys grew up now, compared to several months ago.
You can go digging the truth by yourself, don't need to wait for me to feed you everyday.:)
I have one suggestion for you to learn the history; you should start by assuming that all the history you learn is false, and find more fact/information to disprove it.
You will find that 90% of mainstream history you learned are wrong.
Because it was created by colonists.
The same way you see cowboy movies portraiting the whites as heroes and the native indians as theif.
While the fact is just the opposite.
Go digging by yourself and create your own version of history which is more accurate than the mainstream one written by the French colonists.
And come to post what you found here for open discussion.
Good luck.
:)
You stupid cannot write the right word for Olympic, how can you prepare your son??? Prepare yourself first! Your siam race has stolen tongue from the crocodile, that's why you rarely pronounce the right words... Then I'm afraid that my Adog's tongue would be stolen by any of you siam again..
Leeporter

Bangkok, Thailand

#20 Jun 26, 2011
Fuuckng Siam wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me that you and leeporter are the same person na..
???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cambodia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how to write my name in cambodian (Oct '09) Mon BEADY BUM MELTERS 34
Vietnam PM asks Cambodia to discourage anti-Vie... Mon BEADY BUM MELTERS 102
Yuons Are Doing Stupid Thing in my Country. (Jan '14) Mon BEADY BUM MELTERS 130
Thai Karaoke language translation (May '09) Mon BEADY BUM MELTERS 32
Cambodian refugees is most dangerous Asian-Amer... (Mar '11) Mon BEADY BUM MELTERS 68
Manatee High grad's blog from Cambodia on Brade... (May '13) Mon chhunmeng 2
Apart from me, only wankers add to this discussion Aug 31 Gfc 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Cambodia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••