Nonthaburi, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

Did Cambodia airline get one of this yet? It looks kinda comfy in there. Mr.Hunsen should get one for Camnbodian national airline, and not for his own private family jet.
Asean

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Vos wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f eature=player_embedded&v=I f4CWWZjf0s#!
Did Cambodia airline get one of this yet? It looks kinda comfy in there. Mr.Hunsen should get one for Camnbodian national airline, and not for his own private family jet.
Cambodia got Angkor wat, do thai have one?
Pol Pot

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Vos wrote:
dumbass khmer can't afford that kind of toy.....plus they don't have long enough run way to handle that airplane...
Evolution

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Pol Pot wrote:
<quoted text>
dumbass khmer can't afford that kind of toy.....plus they don't have long enough run way to handle that airplane...
Nothing long enough for all you Thailady Boys
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Asean wrote:
<quoted text>Cambodia got Angkor wat, do thai have one?
I'll choose one Angkor Wat over 10,000 A380 Airbus.

Since Thailand only has one A380, they will never know if I would choose Thai 10,001 A380 Airbus or not. LoL.
Vos

Thanyaburi, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll choose one Angkor Wat over 10,000 A380 Airbus.
Since Thailand only has one A380, they will never know if I would choose Thai 10,001 A380 Airbus or not. LoL.
The delivery was made by the French through a purchase, who knows in the future the French boss might just decide to sell Nakorn Wat back to Thailand one way or another. It's just a matter of time.:)
Vos

Thanyaburi, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Asean wrote:
Not now. But we might have to buy it back from the French. You know what I mean.:)
Leeporter

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Asean wrote:
Why do we need one???

Thailand has 20 million tourists visiting each year.

Bangkok alone has more than 15 million tourists.

We are overcrowded. Why we need to have Angkor Wat?

How many visitors visiting Angkor Wat each year?
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Leeporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we need one???
Thailand has 20 million tourists visiting each year.
Bangkok alone has more than 15 million tourists.
We are overcrowded. Why we need to have Angkor Wat?
How many visitors visiting Angkor Wat each year?
The tourists which visit Thailand without visiting Bangkok are the real tourists. So 20 - 15 = 5 million. That's about a little more than number in Cambodia and a little less than Vietnam.

The 15 million tourists visiting Thailand have a high proportion of sex tourists. It would be better to have less of those kinds and more of those who want to visit Angkor Wat.

I think 2-3 million tourists visit Angkor Wat each year.
Leeporter

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
The tourists which visit Thailand without visiting Bangkok are the real tourists. So 20 - 15 = 5 million. That's about a little more than number in Cambodia and a little less than Vietnam.
The 15 million tourists visiting Thailand have a high proportion of sex tourists. It would be bettero to have less of those kinds and more of those who want to visit Angkor Wat.
I think 2-3 million tourists visit Angkor Wat each year.
Idiot. Bkk is the gateway for tourists visiting Thailand.

They arrive bkk, stay for a day or two before leaving for their real destination in other provinces.

:-)

Drunkenz, it tells that you never travelled aboard.

haha.
Leeporter

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

btw, if you do the survey, you will find that atleast 80% of tourists visiting Angkor are dispatched from Bkk.

Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Leeporter wrote:
btw, if you do the survey, you will find that atleast 80% of tourists visiting Angkor are dispatched from Bkk.
Yeah, they are part of the real 5 million tourists, not the sex tourists. The sex tourists came to Bangkok, not Angkor Wat.

As I told you before, 20 - 15 = 5 million. Please check my math.

Just wait and see, Thai people will be so sick from AIDS problem among the Thai prostitutes.
Leeporter

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they are part of the real 5 million tourists, not the sex tourists. The sex tourists came to Bangkok, not Angkor Wat.
As I told you before, 20 - 15 = 5 million. Please check my math.
Just wait and see, Thai people will be so sick from AIDS problem among the Thai prostitutes.
DrunkenHead, let me show you why I said we don't need Angkor Wat.

This is Jatujak (JJ) Weekend Market, it's the largest open-air weekend market in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

There are like 200,000 local/foreign tourists each day.

The number of foreign tourists to this market alone can easily surpass those of Angkor Wat.

Angkor is the only thing Khmers have, and I fully understand why they think it's important for them and why they think Thailand wants to take it.

But this is Thailand, noot Cambodia, we don't rely on a ruin of a temple to get a better life.

We created hundreds of tourist attraction like that JJ market throughout Thailand.

And we have now 20 million tourists each year and still increasing.

Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Leeporter wrote:
<quoted text>
DrunkenHead, let me show you why I said we don't need Angkor Wat.
This is Jatujak (JJ) Weekend Market, it's the largest open-air weekend market in the world.
There are like 200,000 local/foreign tourists each day.
The number of foreign tourists to this market alone can easily surpass those of Angkor Wat.
Angkor is the only thing Khmers have, and I fully understand why they think it's important for them and why they think Thailand wants to take it.
But this is Thailand, noot Cambodia, we don't rely on a ruin of a temple to get a better life.
We created hundreds of tourist attraction like that JJ market throughout Thailand.
And we have now 20 million tourists each year and still increasing.
I think another 10 years the flood problem will be unbearable for everyone in Bangkok. Then all the 20 million tourists will go to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar instead.

Lemme check Bangkok's weather......

Woohoo...a lot more heavy rain till late October!!
Leeporter

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
I think another 10 years the flood problem will be unbearable for everyone in Bangkok. Then all the 20 million tourists will go to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar instead.
ha ha ha ... Normally BKK has the peak amount of rain in August-September, and it will gradually decrease in October; around the second or third week of Oct the rain will stop.

Real-time report, there is no rain all day today in my area, completely dry.:-)
Leeporter

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite the big flood last year, tourists around the world still flocks to Thailand and this year the number of tourists arriving exceeds the capacity of the new airport so we have to move domestic flight back to the old airport.:-)

Hey, DrunkenHead, save some money and make your first oversea trip to Bangkok to see why people come here.

Come to that JJ market, it has everything for you and it's a fun experience.

Like this guy making a stylish ice tea for you in JJ market.

Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Leeporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite the big flood last year, tourists around the world still flocks to Thailand and this year the number of tourists arriving exceeds the capacity of the new airport so we have to move domestic flight back to the old airport.:-)
Hey, DrunkenHead, save some money and make your first oversea trip to Bangkok to see why people come here.
Come to that JJ market, it has everything for you and it's a fun experience.
Like this guy making a stylish ice tea for you in JJ market.
You meant to say...
"Despite the big flood last year, tourists around the world still flood to Thailand"???
Leeporter

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
You meant to say...
"Despite the big flood last year, tourists around the world still flood to Thailand"???
Whatever you like to say, it is the same.:-)

We have too many tourists already now. Some cities like Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Samui, Chiang Mai etc. all full with tourists.

Last year we expected to have 16.8 million tourist arrival, but due to the flood, we made it 19.8 millions!!! ha ha ha ...

Nowaday, I can't book a room at my favorite hotel in Pattaya anymore unless I make it 1 month ahead.

Recently, we have a lot of tourists from Russia, China, Hong Kong, India and Middle East to compensate tourist from EU.

Thailand offers a wide range of tourist attractions so it can attract more and more tourists in each section with a right marketing campaign.

While Cambodia relies only on Angkor to attract a small group of people.

They will never attract other group of tourists because they just sit, pray and wait for people to visit their ruin temple.

Like I said, we don't need a ruin of temple to attract people.

With a right marketing capaign done by the Tourism Authority of Thailand, no way Cambodia or Vietnam could match Thailand for the most popular destination.

Leeporter

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Let's see what the latest result in 2012.

Bangkok Ranks 1st among Asia/Pacific Cities in MasterCard Global Destination Cities Index
June 21, 2012

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/travel/Bangko...
---
KhmerBoi

Cambodia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Vos wrote:
This guy from Bangkok seem very childish.. My question is why would Cambodia have one when we don't even need it yet! let get back to your Thai lady boy- you have so much of them and that is why you need to have this one! Lolzz

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cambodia Discussions

Search the Cambodia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Vietnamese hate Cambodians (May '12) 22 hr BEADY BUM BOILERS 257
I hate the dirty Cambodians (Jul '08) 22 hr BEADY BUM BOILERS 1,403
Yuons Are Doing Stupid Thing in my Country. (Jan '14) Sun Cilantro 87
why arent khmer girls pretty. (Jul '09) Sat Drgunzet 109
Cambodian refugees is most dangerous Asian-Amer... (Mar '11) Jul 24 Cilantro 31
how to write my name in cambodian (Oct '09) Jul 22 emrathabong 18
Could anybody write my name in khmer? (Oct '09) Jul 18 Chandu 144
•••
•••