Chob Paroy Plagiarism Indonesian Wali Band Song

Posted in the Cambodia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Indonesian

Jakarta, Indonesia

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Indonesian government very angry with Keo Veasna after he is plagiarism Indonesian Wali Band Song that released 2008...

Chob Paroy Song released 2012 and Taubat Maksiat Song from Wali released by 2008..
Keo Veasna 100% Plagiarism the Melody and arransement,the different just the lyrics in Bahasa Indonesia and Khmer..

He must be apologize to Wali Band or Indonesia will dragged him to prison.

Source:

1.) Taubat Maksiat Song released 2008 from Wali Band :
http://www .youtube .com/watch?v=DJxg01SF6bg

2.) Chob Paroy song released 2012:
http://www .youtube .com/watch?v=uTGH-ERqGjI

(Close the spaces of dot,words,number or slash for open the link or just search in Youtube about TAUBAT MAKSIAT song from Wali Band)
Leeporter

Bangkok, Thailand

#2 Oct 4, 2012
Indonesian wrote:
Indonesian government very angry with Keo Veasna after he is plagiarism Indonesian Wali Band Song that released 2008...
Chob Paroy Song released 2012 and Taubat Maksiat Song from Wali released by 2008..
Keo Veasna 100% Plagiarism the Melody and arransement,the different just the lyrics in Bahasa Indonesia and Khmer..
Source:
(Close the spaces of dot,words,number or slash for open the link or just search in Youtube about TAUBAT MAKSIAT song from Wali Band)
WHAT!!!

Only one song and Indonesian govt got mad already???

Khmers copied almost "every" Thai pop songs in the market and none of Thai people got mad at them.:-)

They even copied Siamese "Bangkok Style" court dance to register with UNESCO as a traditional dance from Angkor period.

Can you believe that? ha ha ha ..:-)

Come on, Khmers were under Siam and Yuan for half a millenium, they didn't know how to produce art.

What they could do is to adopt art/culture from their superior neighbors.

See how good they are in copying.

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/7168/thais...

They are so good that many Khmer themselves think that they are the original owner of those arts.

ha ha ha ..:-)
Brave

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#3 Apr 24, 2013
I'm Cambodian myself also hurt and feel ashame to our own pop song -_- tired of them to the max. we always complaint about it but those production still keep doing it i dont know what to stop them from doing this stuff. by the way dont drag history of those dance to here. you're not even born yet in that time
me either but what i'm trying to say that if the Dance was copy from yours then why your country didnt do any action on our application to UNESCO? if you said cos you dont care then you mean UNESCO are blind or stupid or something? History always teach people to hate each nation -_-
Ta Mab

Hanoi, Vietnam

#4 Apr 24, 2013
Leeporter wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT!!!
Khmers copied almost "every" Thai pop songs in the market and none of Thai people got mad at them.:-)
They even copied Siamese "Bangkok Style" court dance to register with UNESCO as a traditional dance from Angkor period.
Come on, Khmers were under Siam and Yuan for half a millenium, they didn't know how to produce art.
They are so good that many Khmer themselves think that they are the original owner of those arts.
One thing, i cant find any thai script on any inscription in any temple even thailand or cambodia. Even the inscription is written in Sanskrit or Khmer there is still no Thai script, so is Thai/Siam really innovate/create those dance?
The SWAT Team

Ascot Vale, Australia

#5 Apr 24, 2013
IMBECILE

We said: UPDATE!! UPDATE!!...

You're Finis WHACK BATARD DELETERs & POONJABI coolie Slave CACA langet tor ma POOFTER TRANNY IMPOSTOR Twits.

PISS OFF OUT OF HERE disgusting, repugnant, nauseating, despicable, vile scum, vermin lowlife F*CKWIT and take all your (under your many Aliases, of course) and multiple deranged pony
personalities, Bender CABANABANANAHASA BIGNANNAs with you.

DO NOT EVER POST HERE AGAIN - disgraceful, shameless, filthy sewer POONJAABi ratshit. PISS OFF OUT OF HERE disgusting, repugnant, nauseating, despicable, vile scum, vermin POONJABi lowlife.

chutiya ho.
Chup Ke Chut Hai, Chootadchod.
Chale Jao, Jaa Apni Bajaa

IMBECILE

You're Finis WHACK BATARD DELETERs & POONJABI coolie Slave CACA langet tor ma POOFTER TRANNY IMPOSTOR Twits.

PISS OFF OUT OF HERE disgusting, repugnant, nauseating, despicable, vile scum, vermin lowlife F*CKWIT and take all your (under your many Aliases, of course) and multiple deranged pony

DO NOT EVER POST HERE AGAIN - disgraceful, shameless, filthy sewer POONJAABi ratshit. PISS OFF OUT OF HERE disgusting, repugnant, nauseating, despicable, vile scum, vermin POONJABi lowlife.

chutiya ho.

IMBECILE

chutiya ho.

IMBECILE

chutiya ho.

IMBECILE

chutiya ho.

IMBECILE

chutiya ho.
The SWAT TEAM

Anonymous Proxy

#6 Apr 24, 2013
who="The BEADY of BUMS Bashers
Carlsberg Guy Footscray, Australia
Derpy Hooves Footscray, Australia
Kilo kilobit man Footscray, Australia
Fluttershy Footscray, Australia
Chinkbusters Footscray, Australia
Brony killer Footscray, Australia
Memebase Footscray, Australia
MIKBIK Footscray, Australia
TAIBIX Footscray, Australia
UJIK Footscray, Australia
hAMKELAKAT RAXIKIK Footscray, Australia
lAKREKSAT Footscray, Australia
lARMENIKI Footscray, Australia
TABEIXU Footscray, Austral
nUMGOIGI Footscray, Australia
TEKGSBPUT Footscray, Australia
GAEBIL OSULI Footscray, Australia
nazi Footscray, Australia
etc..........
"
More stolen posts and material.

What else can one expect from FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALEs, F*CKWITs, IDENTITY THIEves, PLAGIARIZERs, ROBBERs, IMPOSTORs, AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs MalbarCAAs.

BEWARE THE ADES OF MARCH - your downfall is complete. You're FACKED, pincered and disgraced.

Return to your cesspool and pit latrine coward, yellow belly, piss weak wimp, Liar, con artist supreme, falsifier, fraud, lowlife poltroon, gutless lily-livered pansy weakling, cheat, charlatan, conniver, fake, reprobate, scallywag, shyster, scammer, deceiver, pretentious scallywag, worthless phony, charade and travesty.
The SWAT Team

Ascot Vale, Australia

#7 Apr 24, 2013
What else can one expect from FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALEs, F*CKWITs, IDENTITY THIEves, PLAGIARIZERs, ROBBERs, IMPOSTORs, AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs MalbarCAAs.

BEWARE THE BEADY of BUMS - your downfall is complete. You're FARTING, peeing and pooping in your pants.

Return to your cesspool and pit latrine coward, yellow belly, piss weak wimp, Liar, con artist supreme, falsifier, fraud, lowlife poltroon, gutless lily-livered pansy weakling, cheat, charlatan, conniver, fake, reprobate, scallywag, shyster, scammer, deceiver, pretentious scallywag, worthless phony, charade and travesty.

BEWARE THE BEADY of BUMS - your downfall is complete. You're FARTING, peeing and pooping in your pants.

Numb

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#8 Apr 24, 2013
I'm a cambodian and it's really embarrassing when I saw this news.. But this plagiarism is not related to the history don't compare it to the past it's because of our composers now are not talent and we also complaint them many many times too but they just don't care ... I believe now they will change when they see this news and hope you stop compare the past and nowadays
dara

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#9 Apr 24, 2013
Leeporter wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT!!!
Why did u say this !! U are drunk thai! what a prostitute country !! full of prostitute!! Don't u know it!! Ur country good at it right!!! you just only a foreigner on this land!! We are here almost 5000 year before you came here!!! You forgot your history right!!! you were only thieves that came in 13th century ! Don't you know it!! So embarrass!! All of the ancient temple were made by my ancestors not your ! your language for official and work are copied from khmer empire!! Don't you know it! But because of your race your fucking race, siam ! We gave u the land to live but you betrayed us killed us took our land !!! Don't you embarrass to say this!! If my ancestors like yours, i would be so embarrass so embarrass!! If someone do wrong go and do anything to them , Don't say anything to my ancestors !!! They all great hero, but yours were just like crocodiles never know how to repay thank back!!! If i were you, i would be so embarrass!!! you ancestor destructed my country, one day you will experience it back !!
dara

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#10 Apr 24, 2013
Thai you are drunk !! you forget ur history !!
rhc

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#11 Apr 24, 2013
U don't even know that ur country Indonesia copied traditional dancing style from who and then put into UNESCO! Just one song u mad on Cambodian singer? I told u that Thailand called Sieam is born from Khmer! The history said that thai is just the immigrant, and they stole everything from Khmer a lot! The purpose to commend here is please just keep calm and forgive.
Lang

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#12 Apr 24, 2013
Leeporter wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT!!!
According to what you've said that most of Thai pop songs are copied by Khmer music productions and even though I, a Cambodian, do agree with this, but remeber that it's not only your country's pop music that they copy. Western... In contrast to what you've said previously that Cambodian gov or people copy your culture and register as their own. If you dare saying that, could you prouve that in the world history, everyone knows that which nation existed first. If your nation was born later, how could you say that the older copy you? Plus, I don't think I need to talk much because it seems that most of your people clearly know whose it is, just that you don't accept it.

I don't want to be mean, in words or image, to anyone and pardon me if I say any inapropriate words.

Again, I would like to express to all Cambodian people that you should think and think before reacting. Whatever it is, think how to react, do not be aggressive like a wild animal. Use your brain not your strength.

Sorry again,:-)
Aja Khmeng

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#13 Apr 24, 2013
Leeporter wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT!!!
Good Evening from Phnom Penh City.
You can say what you want. We, Cambodians, accept that Cambodian Singers have copied song from another countries, but not Culture as your photo mention. Take a look to History, moreover, how old is your country Thailand? Wanna take Presh Vihear?

Thanks.
UBuffalos

Ashburn, VA

#14 Apr 24, 2013
Forgive??? Really??? WTF!!!! Shame on khmer.... They are crazy!!!!! they ask for forgiveness but they dont know how to forgive others. Let this be a good lesson for them.
Siam olo

United States

#15 Apr 24, 2013
Dear Siam.. You people are thieves. Even now you still want the Preah Vihea temple of Khmer. You're real thieves...
phing78

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#16 Apr 24, 2013
I'm a Cambodian and I will always stand in the middle of both side of our argument. I love Khmer but I feel ashamed of my country pop music. And I like Thailand too I never been their before but I learn about your country's custom through internet . And my point is please don't use history of both countries to make war we don't know who right or wrong at that time but things I know are at that time each empire need to fight to protect their land and they need to expand them. That the point of view of that era in this case in our education system they don't show us the wars that make by my side much, but I believe somehow ancient Khmer also a fighter and expand our land through invading nearby country. The point is our generation doesn't need to fight anymore and I still believe there should be some people that have the same vision like me...

peace!!
MisterVCamboDefe nder

Medford, MA

#17 Apr 24, 2013
Indonesian wrote:
Source:
I thought something big angry Indonesian government. It turned out only a fking song. And the Song NOT pleasant to listen.

Search for the Indonesian boybands copy from Korean style.
Jan

Jonesboro, GA

#18 Apr 24, 2013
I must say, " Excuse you," your words are running too much and overwhelming of your own country. There is no such thing like u said we stole your dancing, Com'on, that makes no sense. what grade are u in? who teach u that? U should go back to kindergarten! How much u can see the world? U r just a frog who live in a well, who can't even know clearly about the history.

And yeah, about the songs. If u guys don't want other to copy it, just making the law or policies and put (No Copyright). And U, Indonesia or Thai and whatsoever, U also copy from Korean also, don't u? Com'on now, Open your eyes wider!

We all live under the same moon, why don't u just understand about others?
Sota Sum

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#19 Apr 24, 2013
To Indonesian, What you have blamed is Right!!!
As Cambodian, I do not support who have done wrong!!! although they are from my Country!
However, what you have said about "Bankok Style" in Thailand. It is real Cambodian Traditional &#6042;&#6036;&#60 70;&#6086;&#6038;& #6098;&#6042;&#6087; &#6042;&#6070;&#60 23;&#6033;&#6098;& #6042;&#6038;&#6098; &#6041;... Thai copy it from Cambodia!!! You should make sure your information is Right before you said. Think before you do!
Sota Sum

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#20 Apr 24, 2013
Dear Leeporter from Thailand and other countries,
What you have blamed is Right!!! As Cambodian, I do not support who have done wrong. Although they are from my Country! Yes, few Cambodian producers have copied Melody of songs from your country Thailand. So we have tried to persuade and forced them not to do like this by stop supporting these kind of copying songs. Also, Our Generations is trying to build up their abilities to become brilliant melody and song makers. Most of them have achieve it and has been supported.
However, what you have said about "Bankok Style", a kind of Dancing, in Thailand. It is real Cambodian Traditional Dance &#6042;&#6036;&#60 70;&#6086;&#6038;& #6098;&#6042;&#6087; &#6042;&#6070;&#60 23;&#6033;&#6098;& #6042;&#6038;&#6098; &#6041;. That's why UNESCO enlist it in World Heritage Art. Do you think UNESCO does not have brain? Don't you know your country Thailand copy it from us Cambodia!!! You should make sure your information is Right before you said. Think before you do! Your History is Fake, Shame on us!
Your sincerely Neighborhood, Sota SUM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cambodia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dowry for Cambodian Marriage (Feb '09) Wed Mark 54
Yuons Are Doing Stupid Thing in my Country. (Jan '14) Wed Drgunzet 166
Gambia series Available with IPRN & DPRN Wed shriparascorporation 1
Thai make Cambodian people hate them more and more (Jul '08) Dec 22 McQ 2,071
Mekong countries plan $30bn links Dec 21 Hooogle It 8
Cambodian refugees is most dangerous Asian-Amer... (Mar '11) Dec 21 Drgunzet 79
CNN: Cambodian Air Force Upgrades (Nov '12) Dec 21 Drgunzet 33
More from around the web