Hun Sen a 'coward' says Cambodia opposition chief

Mar 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Star Online

PHNOM PENH: Cambodia's opposition leader Sam Rainsy on Monday branded strongman Prime Minister Hun Sen a "coward" for barring him from running in a key general election later this year.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of63
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fighter

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
====
I noticed that people from Aussy don't like Sam very much. However, Aussy loves Hun To, even Hun To drop two packs of 500kg of leaves there. hm?
OK - Sam is not my dad, but now we need someone who is more hunmanized than the Hun's. and smart enough to not install idiot Cham Prasith who is only driving his old S430 Benz around doing nothing. For the position of in law Cham Prasith who should be able to bring jobs and economy in the country, but when you asked him, it is all BS and ignorant how business should be run. Because of his incapability, Khmers have to find jobs in Thailand and got shot every month.
PM terms should be just twice per individual.
people who like or support Sam R is stupid even you or me can do better then that kteuy guy. person like Sam R can't get position any bigger then restaurant owner. his politics very weak. smart people never take a look at him thats why it been many year he never gone any higher then pak bro chhang many other country don't support him either just see how many year he been try to come back to Cambodia he run around everywhere try to get help from other country till this day he's still outside. hahaha
poor khmer

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

just a show ,justice not been serve
Angkor

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Fighter wrote:
<quoted text>people who like or support Sam R is stupid even you or me can do better then that kteuy guy. person like Sam R can't get position any bigger then restaurant owner. his politics very weak. smart people never take a look at him thats why it been many year he never gone any higher then pak bro chhang many other country don't support him either just see how many year he been try to come back to Cambodia he run around everywhere try to get help from other country till this day he's still outside. hahaha
====
So you think that Hun Sen government is the one for Khmers?
with all the:
killing
abusing Human right
take people land
poor economic policy
allow youns to come and live every where
destroy environment
work under Yuon Hanoi
...etc

I don't care who run, but just not hurting Khmers.
What do you think? Do you want it this way?
What is your answer?
Angkor

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Fighter wrote:
<quoted text>people who like or support Sam R is stupid even you or me can do better then that kteuy guy. person like Sam R can't get position any bigger then restaurant owner. his politics very weak. smart people never take a look at him thats why it been many year he never gone any higher then pak bro chhang many other country don't support him either just see how many year he been try to come back to Cambodia he run around everywhere try to get help from other country till this day he's still outside. hahaha
=====
I know how Sam is.
but in your opinion, you hate him.
Let me ask you, what can you do now to save this country from Yuon?
OR Are you CPP one likes those who don't care about the poor Khmers?
Most Khmers are almost died out from this suffering.
Answer it? Is this Govt you want for the people?
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
=====
I know how Sam is.
but in your opinion, you hate him.
Let me ask you, what can you do now to save this country from Yuon?
OR Are you CPP one likes those who don't care about the poor Khmers?
Most Khmers are almost died out from this suffering.
Answer it? Is this Govt you want for the people?
From my research, the Viets are building houses, schools, hospitals and temples for the Khmers at the rural areas. And the Viets also look nicer too, like these girls:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stanleyswat/8408...

As the results, a lot of Khmers now claimed that they are Viets. Thus it caused other Khmers to claim the Viet illegally having been migrating into Cambodia.

I checked with the Vietnamese. No one heard of or have any relatives who were forced to move to Cambodia. Nobody wants to move to a poorer country with barbaric Khmers. If Vietnam government forced the Viets to move, believe me, the Viets have loud mouths, they will complain.

So, it was the Khmers who want to become the Viets.

Jasmine, a popular Cambodian girl on this forum wrote about the Khmer's pretending to be NOT-Khmer in post #24, in this thread.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/cambodia/T6N...

Now, a lot of Khmer in the rural area pretend to be the Viets ok? The Viets are smarter, prettier, and nicer than the Khmer. That's why.
Tee

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

It is not your fault that you were not born as a Khmer Thai, Khmer Lao, Khmer Vietnamese. You were born as Khmer Cambodian, and should be proud of it and stop bickering about other people.

Even if you were born as a Khmer Rouge, you did not educate to become one; so stop acting like one.
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
======
You have to understand the international laws or UN's law related to the trial. However, UN has done her best by having her representatives in the court, and US has shed hundreds of millions just for the KR trial alone. Well - at least good for the local economy in PP.
There is a law that someone is lucky enough to still run the country with cruelty. Otherwise, Asad and Hun Sen had been hang in court already. One leader can't be tried in office till he is done as the Prime Minister. That is why US can only hang Sadam after he was out of the office. Anyway, Hun Sen will go to a trial after he steps out of the office.
CPP is planning to have this trial to go on till all those KR leaders die ... Kiev Samphan (healthiest) can live another 10 years, so will be a few $bils for the local Phnom Penh. I love it in a way....by trying people for no wrong doing...and get money.
Then we will bring Hanoi to this trial to continue another 10yrs.
cilantro

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Good news !! Mom Sanando out off prison soon..You folks get any idea for that court dicision..???
Tell the Truth

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
From my research, the Viets are building houses, schools, hospitals and temples for the Khmers at the rural areas. And the Viets also look nicer too, like these girls:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stanleyswat/8408...
As the results, a lot of Khmers now claimed that they are Viets. Thus it caused other Khmers to claim the Viet illegally having been migrating into Cambodia.
I checked with the Vietnamese. No one heard of or have any relatives who were forced to move to Cambodia. Nobody wants to move to a poorer country with barbaric Khmers. If Vietnam government forced the Viets to move, believe me, the Viets have loud mouths, they will complain.
So, it was the Khmers who want to become the Viets.
Jasmine, a popular Cambodian girl on this forum wrote about the Khmer's pretending to be NOT-Khmer in post #24, in this thread.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/cambodia/T6N...
Now, a lot of Khmer in the rural area pretend to be the Viets ok? The Viets are smarter, prettier, and nicer than the Khmer. That's why.
You are such an idiot! Your knowledge is pretty much confined to what you read and who you talk to among your Doo Mae Kong Jor friends! I have been there visiting and seeing with my own eyes of the presence of the Vietnamese people in Cambodia.
Tell the Truth

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

cilantro wrote:
Good news !! Mom Sanando out off prison soon..You folks get any idea for that court dicision..???
A lot of international pressure not only from the US and European Union but possibly from China too.
cilantro

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Tell the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of international pressure not only from the US and European Union but possibly from China too.
...Do you think ,Sam Rainsy can be possible coming to town , to join this coming election .???
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Ascot Vale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

CACA LIKI Beady wrote:
<quoted text>
DELETED
SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE WANKERS AND TOSSER TOPIX PAID TROLL MOERATORS MalbarCACA noire dalits Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI CRAP. SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE WANKERS AND TOSSER TOPIX PAID TROLL MOERATORS MalbarCACA noire dalits Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI CRAP. SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE WANKERS AND TOSSER TOPIX PAID TROLL MOERATORS MalbarCACA noire dalits Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI CRAP. SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE WANKERS AND TOSSER TOPIX PAID TROLL MOERATORS MalbarCACA noire dalits Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI CRAP. SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE WANKERS AND TOSSER TOPIX PAID TROLL MOERATORS MalbarCACA noire dalits Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI CRAP. SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE WANKERS AND TOSSER TOPIX PAID TROLL MOERATORS MalbarCACA noire dalits Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI CRAP. SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE WANKERS AND TOSSER TOPIX PAID TROLL MOERATORS MalbarCACA noire dalits Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI CRAP. SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE WANKERS AND TOSSER TOPIX PAID TROLL MOERATORS MalbarCACA noire dalits Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI CRAP. SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE WANKERS AND TOSSER TOPIX PAID TROLL MOERATORS MalbarCACA noire dalits Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI CRAP. SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE WANKERS AND TOSSER TOPIX PAID TROLL MOERATORS MalbarCACA noire dalits Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI CRAP. SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE WANKERS AND TOSSER TOPIX PAID TROLL MOERATORS MalbarCACA noire dalits Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI CRAP. SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE WANKERS AND TOSSER TOPIX PAID TROLL MOERATORS MalbarCACA noire dalits Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI CRAP. SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE WANKERS AND TOSSER TOPIX PAID TROLL MOERATORS MalbarCACA noire dalits Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI CRAP. SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE WANKERS AND TOSSER TOPIX PAID TROLL MOERATORS MalbarCACA noire dalits Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON cilantro

“peace talk”

Since: May 09

DC State

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

they should say other words around I 'd say Samrainsy him self coward should show up his ass face to the court. running around like that is not the Idea. I wonder many opposition think hun sen never stop cheating on election they blame that's why they always lost every election which is mean they will lost again. so, there is no point for them that they want to be in challenge again with hun sen make sense?

“peace talk”

Since: May 09

DC State

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

The QUICK FIX IT TEAM wrote:
CACA LIKI Beady wrote:
<quoted text>
DELETED
SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE WANKERS AND TOSSER TOPIX PAID TROLL MOERATORS MalbarCACA noire dalits Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI CRAP.
what language do this guy speak? just curious
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Ascot Vale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:
Your IDs (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers
And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over
in search of festering sore butt gratification.
We want no lies, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will do.
Then
Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive
actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced
opinions,views,comments and remarks.
Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.
Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless
vermin scumbags and VERMIN.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The ADELAIDEAN for being a lunatic, madman,
deranged, demented, crazy, FUCKTURD like yourself.
Tell the Truth

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

cilantro wrote:
<quoted text>...Do you think ,Sam Rainsy can be possible coming to town , to join this coming election .???
I'm not too optimistic! Hun Sen and his party definitely are concerned about losing their grip to power.
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Peaces wrote:
<quoted text>what language do this guy speak? just curious
That block of text he post were just a bunch of Indian words. But they follow no lexicon syntax, so it's not a language.

Even birds or whale songs have some lexicon syntax. This weirdo was just venting out some of his madness. That's all.
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Ascot Vale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that?

Provide evidence, proof instead of obsessive fixations and maniac dumfarts.

F*CKWIT you were told that you know fack all by the MCs, were you not?.

If you don't the answer to that then you are by definition DUMB, DUMBER DUMBEST all in one Ramakar ServantBoy! Iqbal IbrahimMarcus DUMB, DUMBER DUMBEST all in one Ramakar ServantBoy! Iqbal Ibrahim PHAGGOT.

GO AWAY. You belong in Big India, piss off back to your SHITCACA HOLE FUCKWIT.
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

The QUICK FIX IT TEAM wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that?
Provide evidence, proof instead of obsessive fixations and maniac dumfarts.
F*CKWIT you were told that you know fack all by the MCs, were you not?.
If you don't the answer to that then you are by definition DUMB, DUMBER DUMBEST all in one Ramakar ServantBoy! Iqbal IbrahimMarcus DUMB, DUMBER DUMBEST all in one Ramakar ServantBoy! Iqbal Ibrahim PHAGGOT.
GO AWAY. You belong in Big India, piss off back to your SHITCACA HOLE FUCKWIT.
Shut your mouth you rampant homosexual f*ckwit.

Adelaidean Footscray, Australia MalbarCACA coward Bender BASTARD IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGERIZE, SPAMMER, REAL AGITATOR,
TROUBLEMAKER, SmellyARSIE HINDUSTINK TRANNY, PIMP, NONCE, SHEMAlE FUCKTURD DANCING LADYBOY and TOPIX PAID TROLL you are exposed.

FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA Bacha Bazi Dancing RentBoy FOOK OFF back to your STINKY SHITCACAHOLE forum and never return.
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Ascot Vale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

The QUICK FIX IT TEAM IMPOSTOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your mouth you rampant homosexual f*ckwit.

Adelaidean Footscray, Australia MalbarCACA coward Bender BASTARD IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGERIZE, SPAMMER, REAL AGITATOR,
TROUBLEMAKER, SmellyARSIE HINDUSTINK TRANNY, PIMP, NONCE, SHEMAlE FUCKTURD DANCING LADYBOY and TOPIX PAID TROLL you are exposed.

FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA Bacha Bazi Dancing RentBoy FOOK OFF back to your STINKY SHITCACAHOLE forum and never return.
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Ascot Vale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

The ADES OF MARCH Bashers wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ask me. Ask those with insider experience:

http://tinyurl.com/beadyssuperiors

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of63
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••