Hun Sen a 'coward' says Cambodia opposition chief

Mar 11, 2013 Full story: The Star Online 63

PHNOM PENH: Cambodia's opposition leader Sam Rainsy on Monday branded strongman Prime Minister Hun Sen a "coward" for barring him from running in a key general election later this year.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Mr. Hun Sen was a proven brave warrior on the battle field. He lost an eye during one battle against the cronies of the world imperial/colonial alliance.

How dare Sam Rainsy spoke of Mr. Hun Sen with the label coward? Sam Rainsy is the coward himself cowering under the old colonial France's protection.

I saw some Youtube clips Sam Rainsy inciting other poor Khmer farmers into pulling some border posts marker. But he himself never helped. He was a coward who wanted to avoid problems and let others bore the consequence for him.

I was raised by the Germanic/Teutonic honor. Brave men led in the front as the example sharing, bearing all danger and hardship with the troops. From my point of view, Sam Rainsy is a coward and Mr. Hun Sen is the brave warrior.
poor khmer

Castlecrag, Australia

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Sam Ransy win cambodia will have a civil war
Angkor

Auburn, WA

#3 Mar 11, 2013
poor khmer wrote:
Oh - that is what you are afraid of.
Why? because someone is not agreeing to accept the lost?
Sam Rainsy wins is the win of the whole Khmer people.
Today, i don't see the civil war:
1. we have UN in place.
2. we have US in place.
3. we have all the internationals.
4. we have all the small parties from every country in the west.
5. Civil war happened is the receipt to the democracy.
6. Khmers have to pay now than sorry later.
7. Khmers needs 911 call now.
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Ascot Vale, Australia

#4 Mar 12, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ki GOGOT Sa Sabash, Yasin, Teddy, Manouraj, Darlmah or Ehshan?

Sorry that was sent to you but since you've been banned from ever entering Australia, forward it to Ade or Nonse Nev Nitwit or simply seek a refund from JimmyGROSCACA.
Pol Pot

Bellflower, CA

#5 Mar 12, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
1. we have UN in place.
2. we have US in place.
you are dumbasszz fuxxking idiot....stop sucking on UN's dixxk you dumbasssz piece of shitz....all of you dumbasszz khmers are so fuxxking stupid and weak....always cry for help from others .......

God KING HUN SEN is the best KING ever ruled your shitz hole cambodia....fuxxk the rest....just let God KING HUN SEN rules......
The Khmer

London, UK

#6 Mar 12, 2013
poor khmer wrote:
For once, I agree with you. Sam Rainsy is indeed a coward and definitly not a Nelson Mandela.
cilantro

Long Beach, CA

#7 Mar 12, 2013
Pol Pot wrote:
<quoted text>
you are dumbasszz fuxxking idiot....stop sucking on UN's dixxk you dumbasssz piece of shitz....all of you dumbasszz khmers are so fuxxking stupid and weak....always cry for help from others .......
God KING HUN SEN is the best KING ever ruled your shitz hole cambodia....fuxxk the rest....just let God KING HUN SEN rules......
.... GOD king My asssz ..He's just a one-eye fighter, running around in the ring by himself,. at the end..he bite s.o's ear and claim victory his few viet dudes..
Angkor

Everett, WA

#8 Mar 12, 2013
Pol Pot wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a language of ah Yuons that Vietminh Hun Sen learned from, or this guy is ah Yuon.
Take it easy... UN/US took this poor country from Yuons to give back to the Khmer people with 1991 Paris Treaty. UN shed $2.5bils for that.
ahahahahhaha - you washiped Hun Sen as God. what an idiot?
Last few days ago, Hun Sen threatened monks at temple that if Hun Sen lost, monks won't get more food. What is prat norourk Hun Sen!
Well his language is now surprising me. I got used-to to it, but we have to remove this guy out. Let someone does it... it has been too long, and people getting more and more suffering... This country is going backward because of this kind of leader.
If you are smart, come on, draw out the root cause and seeking solution. Or is it you are feared that Hun Sen will loose the election this time? and of course Hun Sen fears daily of everything around his life.
Angkor

Everett, WA

#9 Mar 12, 2013
The Khmer wrote:
<quoted text>
For once, I agree with you. Sam Rainsy is indeed a coward and definitly not a Nelson Mandela.
So who is better than Sam Rainsy for Khmers today, in your opinion?
Angkor

Everett, WA

#10 Mar 12, 2013
cilantro wrote:
<quoted text>.... GOD king My asssz ..He's just a one-eye fighter, running around in the ring by himself,. at the end..he bite s.o's ear and claim victory his few viet dudes..
==========
hahahahahhaha - you are correct.
I am amazed how we see the world differently. and it is very hard to bring people together as ones who are so hungry at the moment. and other ones see the farther future. and there ones that are in the middle careless.
poor khmer

Australia

#11 Mar 12, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
1. we have UN in place.
2. we have US in place.
UN can not do much for cambodia look at recent khmer rouge trial and US will not involve in civil war and what international do for syria civil war? ask yourself if civil war occur are you going to fight?
poor khmer

Australia

#12 Mar 12, 2013
The Khmer wrote:
<quoted text>
nelson mandela is a great man after he won the presidency he unite all south african
he not use the opportunity to revenge,in other hand Sam Ransy try to play the Nationalism card and exclude other ethnic cambodia his policy will create more trouble for cambodia...
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#13 Mar 12, 2013
I saw the Youtube clips, Sam Rainsy incited the villagers to pull up the stakes at the border demarcating site. He got the people to do the work for him, then bailed out, abandoned the villagers behind to face the jail term. Sam Rainsy never stood with the people but bailed out. He is a coward.

If he was not a coward, he should have help the villagers pulling up the stakes and stood with the villagers when the authorities came after the villagers.

But no, he did not. He bailed out.(He said he did a self-exile.)

I say, Mr. Hun Sen is a brave warrior and Sam Rainsy is a total coward.
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Ascot Vale, Australia

#14 Mar 12, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
Back again MalbaeCACA Undersized d^k little dalit coolie mutant shit colored rat midget ba$$tard NutCase.

LOG-OUT. Unlock CACA CACA depot Latrine location - LOG-IN - always post without your location 'hidden'.

Make real ID, real name real location and real pic~~~~

If can't:

Keep your mouth shut
Quit making a BABOON of yourself.
Quit posting.
Terminate PC.

vanish - pass away rapidly
vanish - cease to exist
vanish - decrease rapidly and disappear

^__[..]__^>::::::::::> EXIT :::> GET LOST

"Jaidey Jaidey" CHALO, CHALO GHAR CHALTE HAIN SE SHITHOLE DESITATTILAND

dissimate CACA EATING midget rentboy, fookoff FUCKturd.
Tell the Truth

Tacoma, WA

#18 Mar 13, 2013
Who are these All these motherf..kers that are defending Hun Sen? They are definitely not Cambodian. The type of individual (rather animal) who supported Hun Sen is an ethnic Vietnamese racist Dragunzet, who has been bashing and calling all Cambodian race as slaves or dumb water buffalo.

In the eyes of any true Cambodians, Hun Sen is a true Coward! The only way he can hang on to power is to suppress his own people and to intimidate people of causing civil war because he can not accept being the loser. He got a lot of blood on his hands already to get to where he is.
Tell the Truth

Tacoma, WA

#19 Mar 13, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
Mr. Hun Sen was a proven brave warrior on the battle field. He lost an eye during one battle against the cronies of the world imperial/colonial alliance.
How dare Sam Rainsy spoke of Mr. Hun Sen with the label coward? Sam Rainsy is the coward himself cowering under the old colonial France's protection.
I saw some Youtube clips Sam Rainsy inciting other poor Khmer farmers into pulling some border posts marker. But he himself never helped. He was a coward who wanted to avoid problems and let others bore the consequence for him.
I was raised by the Germanic/Teutonic honor. Brave men led in the front as the example sharing, bearing all danger and hardship with the troops. From my point of view, Sam Rainsy is a coward and Mr. Hun Sen is the brave warrior.
From your past writings of bashing Khmer people, you have no Credibility here regarding Cambodian Leaders. You are a piece of Dirt. No Cambodian is going to believe you!
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#20 Mar 13, 2013
Tell the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
From your past writings of bashing Khmer people, you have no Credibility here regarding Cambodian Leaders. You are a piece of Dirt. No Cambodian is going to believe you!
Oh boohoo, so the Cambodians gonna not to believe me because I wrote bad things against them? So no matter how smart, how truthful I write, they ain't to believe in me any more?

Are they going to believe in the coward Sam Rainsy who got people into trouble doing deeds for his political gain, then he ran away like a coward abandoning those poor people. Why did not he not share any hardship with those poor folks? Was he there when the police came for those poor folks after they pulled the border posts up? Did he help those poors to pay for the fines?

Look at him, he is fat and well fed. He stood around without helping those poor underfed people when they were trying to pull the border posts up. What's wrong with the picture here?

Why can't Sam Rainsy be like the Burmese lady who was imprisoned, faced house arrests, roughed up. She was so brave and won a Nobel prize for her struggle right? He is nothing compare to her.

Dear Cambodians, you need to find someone similar to that Burmese lady. Your current opposition leaders are so pathetic. Oh my God, you should listen to that Burmese opposition lady leader. Her English was perfect Oxford's style.
Angkor

Kenmore, WA

#21 Mar 14, 2013
Tell the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
=====
exactly - when you lied people once, it is over. No one would believe you again.
How about people are lying all the time?
ahahhahaha
Angkor

Kenmore, WA

#22 Mar 14, 2013
poor khmer wrote:
<quoted text>UN can not do much for cambodia look at recent khmer rouge trial and US will not involve in civil war and what international do for syria civil war? ask yourself if civil war occur are you going to fight?
======
You have to understand the international laws or UN's law related to the trial. However, UN has done her best by having her representatives in the court, and US has shed hundreds of millions just for the KR trial alone. Well - at least good for the local economy in PP.
There is a law that someone is lucky enough to still run the country with cruelty. Otherwise, Asad and Hun Sen had been hang in court already. One leader can't be tried in office till he is done as the Prime Minister. That is why US can only hang Sadam after he was out of the office. Anyway, Hun Sen will go to a trial after he steps out of the office.
CPP is planning to have this trial to go on till all those KR leaders die ... Kiev Samphan (healthiest) can live another 10 years, so will be a few $bils for the local Phnom Penh. I love it in a way....by trying people for no wrong doing...and get money.
Then we will bring Hanoi to this trial to continue another 10yrs.
Angkor

Kenmore, WA

#23 Mar 14, 2013
poor khmer wrote:
<quoted text>nelson mandela is a great man after he won the presidency he unite all south african
he not use the opportunity to revenge,in other hand Sam Ransy try to play the Nationalism card and exclude other ethnic cambodia his policy will create more trouble for cambodia...
====
I noticed that people from Aussy don't like Sam very much. However, Aussy loves Hun To, even Hun To drop two packs of 500kg of leaves there. hm?
OK - Sam is not my dad, but now we need someone who is more hunmanized than the Hun's. and smart enough to not install idiot Cham Prasith who is only driving his old S430 Benz around doing nothing. For the position of in law Cham Prasith who should be able to bring jobs and economy in the country, but when you asked him, it is all BS and ignorant how business should be run. Because of his incapability, Khmers have to find jobs in Thailand and got shot every month.
PM terms should be just twice per individual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buddhism v Islam in Asia: Fears of a new religi... (Jul '13) Nov 27 Hello 39
BANGKOK: Ban upsets Myanmar with one word: Rohi... Nov 20 zamorin 1
Activist fears for thousands of missing Rohingy... Nov '14 Ravenclaw 1
Republicans mull response to Obama on immigration Nov '14 wild child 1
Obama visits bizarre heart of Burmese military ... Nov '14 Le Jimbo 3
Obama backs Suu Kyi bid to change constitution Nov '14 Jeff Brightone 2
BJP MP Meenakshi Lekhi takes part in a cleanlin... Nov '14 Humhainna 1
More from around the web