The Dictators: Part 2 - Ne Win Tightens his Grip

Mar 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Irrawaddy Newsmagazine

This is the second installment in the The Dictators series by The Irrawaddy that delves into the lives and careers of Burma's two most infamous military chiefs and the cohorts that surrounded them.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 13, 2013
Anti-colonists

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Dear Asrehole Aung Zaw,
We know everything about Fargaung ShuMaung, more than you can ever imagine. England welcomed him letting him own a house in Wimblefon.
AungZaw, for fcuk sake stop censoring our comments in your fcuked up Irrawaddy. You are just a piece of siht. You will be exposed - and destroyed if you do not stop behaving like a media Dictator.
Understand?
Anti-colonialist

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

And stop promoting yourself. You are not a great author you like to believe you are. You don't know the real background of ShuMaung either. How ShuMaung became one of the 30 comrades was purely by chance.
ShuMaung worked as s post-office clerk. He was a friend of Thakin BaSein and his wife. Purely by chance he was invited secretly to join the mission of AungSan to stowaway in a Norwegian cargo boat to receive military training by Japan on the island of Taiwan.
Anti-colonialist s

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Read Hainan for Taiwan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••