South-east Asia's 2015 unity dream collides with reality

Apr 25, 2013 Full story: The Straits Times 7

This handout photo taken by the Brunei Information Department on April 25, 2013 shows Philippine President Benigno Aquino, Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, Thailand's Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, Vietnam's Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung, Brunei Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah, Myanmar's President Thein Sein, Cambodia's Prime Minister Hun ... (more)

Full Story
2000yrs vn denied china

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 25, 2013
SPEAKIN OF UNITY

this is a bi tch slabb to vietnam all time greatest heroes who fought for their lives to throw da china men out of vietnam
4 thousand of years, vietnam people always united 2 fight da CHINA except bac ky Ho chi minh family.
south vietnam even united with USA to fight da china invaders prior to 1975...
WHILE
DA ho chi minh and his bac ky family THEY ACTUALLY invited da CHINA MEN to invade VIETNAM...which was against all of our vietnamese all time greatest heroes
u r sat in the GOD ARM

London, UK

#2 Apr 25, 2013
thank you to whom has adding this picture on this debate,

they are look so happy,,

i like to see them to holding hands together like this,,

they must united at any cost,,they are the best leaders i thought,

UNITED ASIAN,ASIAN CURRENCIES,,ASIAN LAW,,THEN THERE WILL BE NO WARS,, NO MORE WARS ,,

i like it this way,,
KOJAK3

Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam

#3 Apr 25, 2013
2000yrs vn denied china wrote:
SPEAKIN OF UNITY
this is a bi tch slabb to vietnam all time greatest heroes who fought for their lives to throw da china men out of vietnam
4 thousand of years, vietnam people always united 2 fight da CHINA except bac ky Ho chi minh family.
south vietnam even united with USA to fight da china invaders prior to 1975...
WHILE
DA ho chi minh and his bac ky family THEY ACTUALLY invited da CHINA MEN to invade VIETNAM...which was against all of our vietnamese all time greatest heroes
YUP WE BRUNEIANS ALSO HATES CHINESE COMUNITY LIVING IN BRUNEI TO THE MAXIMUM COZ THEY TAKE BUISNESS OPPURTUNITY FROM LOCALS !!! CHINISE IS LIKE parisit !!!THEY WILL SUCK YR MONEY AND MEANS OF LIVING DRY !!! WE MUST KILL AND ABOLISH CHINESE COMMUNITY SO THAT WE HV A PEACEFUL AND HARMONIOUS COUNTRY !!!
god hate Sin

London, UK

#4 Apr 26, 2013
KOJAK3 wrote:
<quoted text>
YUP WE BRUNEIANS ALSO HATES CHINESE COMUNITY LIVING IN BRUNEI TO THE MAXIMUM COZ THEY TAKE BUISNESS OPPURTUNITY FROM LOCALS !!! CHINISE IS LIKE parisit !!!THEY WILL SUCK YR MONEY AND MEANS OF LIVING DRY !!! WE MUST KILL AND ABOLISH CHINESE COMMUNITY SO THAT WE HV A PEACEFUL AND HARMONIOUS COUNTRY !!!
this is a very unimpressed mind and hate acted person,.
they are a human been after all, on this life, you should learning how to love,,to care,,to support every living thing and a human been as a very specially,,
did you during a second world wars,,i just 3 day Japanese executed 56.000 innocent individual in MALAYSIAN,AN ON THE 13 ,,12,1943 they executed more then 300.000 chinese innocent civilians.
then American drop 2 of your grandad head almost wiped apanese population,
and the vietnam wars it cost more hen 2 million life were loose
but the whole world must forgo and get on with the future,,
now you are a single individual opinion to put your comment to inciting the hatred on here,
you hit them,,they hit you,,
if you don' like them to be there,,then my adviser to you that,,
you just committing suicide,,then you won't see them.
beauty of aa full MOON

London, UK

#5 Apr 27, 2013
this time,, THAI LAND prime minister will be performer her topples dancer.

to attractive them blokes, and making them pending their back,,

when they go to the loose

hi,hi,hi,
david wang

Sydney, Australia

#6 May 1, 2013
very dificult for asean to united
china try to bribe some asean state ie... cambodia and other to devide asean....
cambodia chair it the worse...
using them poor

London, UK

#7 May 2, 2013
david wang wrote:
very dificult for asean to united
china try to bribe some asean state ie... cambodia and other to devide asean....
cambodia chair it the worse...

we always knew that,,is it a very difficulty,,and so much complicated because the whole Asian involve,,

but if they all committed for their grand children in the future than they must ,,
but who care,,?
you 5 fighter you die i got money,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top 10 Perfumes for Women in Singapore (Apr '12) 3 hr Mikes 2
syukur aku tk join pas (Jan '10) 9 hr tak suka pengkhinat 16
tingalkan pas jgn jadi badud (Apr '13) 9 hr tak suka pengkhinat 3
pas makin liar dan teruk (May '13) 9 hr pengkhinat 6
Perang INDON VS SINGAPORE who win? 10 hr Haji Muhammad Abd... 5
nak cari mak datin gersang (Sep '10) 10 hr kaykaykymap 839
BERPINDAH KE KB -adakah lebih baik dari Brunei ... (Jan '14) 16 hr Samsui 14
More from around the web