land.. stupid brazil
You loose

Alingsås, Sweden

#2 Nov 6, 2011
fuckbrazil wrote:
I think brazil is a kid for mexico.. Brazil will lose
their
land.. stupid brazil
Brazils got 5 nuclear subs on the way and an aircraft carrier, mexicos got drug cartells, Brazil would win without even trying.
Aracaju Sol

Seattle, WA

#3 Nov 8, 2011
Brazil would win. Why? Because most Brazilians wouldn't run over the border to the U.S. to escape the war. They'd stay and fight. Besides, if there was a war, it would by syndicate vs. syndicate (not government)...in which case again, Mexico would get lost in the Amazon, attack Argentina or Columbia...then they'd be fighting everyone south of Panama.

What a dumb thread.
chang mei yin

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2011
velasquez vs dos santos
brazilian is puppy

United States

#5 Nov 8, 2011
long live the mexico. ^__^
Aracaju Sol

Seattle, WA

#6 Nov 8, 2011
Oh jeez. The UFC fight main card. Sorry, but no. Nice patriot spirit for Mexico...but...nao nao. People who fight the saints, skifully in MMA (especially Brasilian ju-jitsu) never walk away. Santos will win. Desculpe.
esmeraldog

United States

#7 May 19, 2012
why mexican suck?
Carlos

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

#8 May 22, 2012
Aracaju Sol wrote:
Brazil would win. Why? Because most Brazilians wouldn't run over the border to the U.S. to escape the war. They'd stay and fight. Besides, if there was a war, it would by syndicate vs. syndicate (not government)...in which case again, Mexico would get lost in the Amazon, attack Argentina or Columbia...then they'd be fighting everyone south of Panama.
What a dumb thread.
We can never know who will win a war, look USA in Afghanistan xD
pernando

United States

#9 May 22, 2012
(WAR MEXICO VS BRAZIL)
Mainland Brazil will disappear from the world map.
^__^
imguessinguradir tymexican

Waltham, MA

#10 May 28, 2012
fuckbrazil wrote:
I think brazil is a kid for mexico.. Brazil will lose
their
land.. stupid brazil
saying brazil would lose in a war is like saying mexico is better at soccer.( troll face). u ignorant fence hopper
imguessinguradir tymexican

Waltham, MA

#11 May 28, 2012
lol such an ignorant person. probably just another dirty mexican
Carlos

Eau Claire, WI

#13 Jun 26, 2012
Mexico would win. Why? Mexico has the bravest soilders in the world. They don't rely on high-tech equipment. They just need an AK47 and they go out and fight. I'm from Mexico and where we come from, we don't stand around asking for money(weak Mexicans do but tough Mexicans like me don't) we have to EARN our respect. I'm almost 12 now and I'm not black even though I'm from Mexico. Now I live in the USA but Mexico is brave and tough. If a Russian comes up to me and challenges me, I'll break his face. I'm a good fighter, my dad tought me boxing even though I'm 11. Now I am prepared, and if anyone dares to challenge me, you're in for a big suprise. In about 10 years, I'm going to be a Mexican Boxer and you watch, I don't mess around, this isn't a game, this is real life. You focus. There are only 3 things I rely on in my life. 1. Focus 2. Focus 3. FOCUS
Charlie Roma

La Jolla, CA

#16 Jul 2, 2012
Who invented this Brazil vs. Mexico War thing? The CIA? Someone wanted to cause a rift between two brother LAtin nations.
Why not the USA vs, China?
olympia

Guntur, India

#17 Aug 17, 2012
brazil
olympia

Mumbai, India

#18 Aug 17, 2012
no, mexico
HOOPLA

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#20 Sep 25, 2012
imguessinguradirtymexican wrote:
<quoted text>
saying brazil would lose in a war is like saying mexico is better at soccer.( troll face). u ignorant fence hopper
Mexico is better! Look at the olymipics (Troll Face) TROLOLOLOLOL
TONY

Alsip, IL

#22 Jan 4, 2013
mexicans dont have a normal brain because they drink too much tequila and eat tacos. BRAZIL WOULD WIN!!!!
mrogmann

Rochester, PA

#23 Jan 13, 2013

Smashing Success Brazil will win
brazil

United States

#25 Apr 17, 2013
brazil
ImmortaL Man

Singapore, Singapore

#26 May 1, 2013
The Brazilians will be gored to death by the Mexicon mathador bulls. So with the the help of the bulls, I think Mexico will win. Hee! Hee! Hee!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bacteria found in 2016 Olympic waters Wed jogosdofriv4 1
Brazil charges 35 in Petrobras scandal Wed jogosdofriv4 4
Butt enlargement pills? (Dec '09) Wed baixarfacebook 236
Pour UruEuWauWau (Jun '14) Tue Lili4 333
Any girl for decent friendship?? Dec 14 Amit Bajpayee 1
Brazil man says he murdered more than 40 people Dec 12 HoodPeek 1
Deforestation may be at root of Brazil drought Dec 12 stand up 1
More from around the web