Belarus and Russia in a 'chocolate war' against Ukraine

Aug 5, 2013 Full story: Russia Taday 28

Minsk has decided to support its Customs Union ally Moscow and ban the Ukrainian confectionary firm Roshen from entering Russia.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joker

Kiev, Ukraine

#1 Aug 7, 2013
Roshen chocolate was HALF decent.(only half) after the UEFA 2012, they went down hill. Too much palm oil and not enough cocoa. Ban that shitty stuff. All of us in Ukraine should ban Roshen products anyway. The owner is a politician / thief.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#2 Aug 7, 2013
Joker wrote:
Roshen chocolate was HALF decent.(only half) after the UEFA 2012, they went down hill. Too much palm oil and not enough cocoa. Ban that shitty stuff. All of us in Ukraine should ban Roshen products anyway. The owner is a politician / thief.
Then try Svitoch.
American Observer

Eugene, OR

#3 Aug 7, 2013
Just ate some Roshen last night ( a friend brought it back for us). It was ok. I am still alive.
Is anyone surpised that NoLuckashenko dances when Putin pulls his string??
Despite Putin's attack on Ukrainian economy (by attacking chocolate) it isn't working. Three other countries: Two "Stan"s and Moldova have tested the chocolate and found no problems. Putin's attack earlier on the Ukrainian Cheese industry failed and this one will also.

Joker- if you hate Ukraine so much why don't o leave (as if any other country would have someone like you)? Your disappearance would certainly help to improve Kyiv.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#4 Aug 7, 2013
The ban in Russia on Roshen chocolate and by Putin's lapdog Lukashenko is another pathetic attempt by Putin to try and force Ukraine to join his pathetic customs union.
There's nothing wrong with Roshen, Joker who is a big joke of course believes Putin's propaganda, go back home to Moscow Joker and stop pretending to be an ex-pat American.
American Observer

Eugene, OR

#5 Aug 8, 2013
Joker might very well be an ex-pat American. If he acted in U.S. like he does here someone would have rearranged his features by now. It is no wonder he blaasts U.S. and Ukraine. He is incapable of functioning sucessfully in either place. However, his bosses in the Kremlin are quite satisfied ith his promotion of their agenda.
Natali

Lviv, Ukraine

#7 Aug 10, 2013
Russia is a Ukrainian okupant.My different people, we have different language roots, they do not understand .. We want to YeS.Lviv Ukraine
American Observer

Eugene, OR

#8 Aug 11, 2013
Natali-- what you say has truth in it. Thank yo for posting. It is obvious tht English is hard for you but thank you for the effort.
American Observer

Eugene, OR

#9 Aug 11, 2013
ooops "you" not 'yo" Silly keybord skips letters.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#10 Aug 12, 2013
Natali wrote:
Russia is a Ukrainian okupant.My different people, we have different language roots, they do not understand .. We want to YeS.Lviv Ukraine
Well said Natali, you're right about Ukrainians being different from Russians.
Joker

Kiev, Ukraine

#11 Aug 13, 2013
American Observer wrote:
Just ate some Roshen last night ( a friend brought it back for us). It was ok. I am still alive.
Is anyone surpised that NoLuckashenko dances when Putin pulls his string??
Despite Putin's attack on Ukrainian economy (by attacking chocolate) it isn't working. Three other countries: Two "Stan"s and Moldova have tested the chocolate and found no problems. Putin's attack earlier on the Ukrainian Cheese industry failed and this one will also.
Joker- if you hate Ukraine so much why don't o leave (as if any other country would have someone like you)? Your disappearance would certainly help to improve Kyiv.
American Observer. Glad to hear your two cents. Now can you tell me something more intelligent than just slandering emotionally? Some intelligence will help. Just telling me to go away because Kyiv will be better is far from intelligent.
In fact I have contributed more to Ukraine than you. That I am 100% sure of this.
In fact because I am a legal resident of Kyiv who abides by their law and pay taxes, I actually have the right to criticize. You get that part? Or do you need further explanation.
Now please contribute to Ukraine. Staring at women in a crappy cafe in Kyiv is not a contribution. Neither is coming here 3 months at a time looking for women an contribution.
BTW are you a tax paying resident of Ukraine?
Joker

Kiev, Ukraine

#12 Aug 13, 2013
American Observer wrote:
Joker might very well be an ex-pat American. If he acted in U.S. like he does here someone would have rearranged his features by now. It is no wonder he blaasts U.S. and Ukraine. He is incapable of functioning sucessfully in either place. However, his bosses in the Kremlin are quite satisfied ith his promotion of their agenda.
Seriously what are you? Some low life thug that can only reply with "rearranged his features"?

You don't even live here, how would you know real life in Ukraine from Eugene Oregon. Eugene isnt even Chicago, New York, London, Paris, Zurich, Hong Kong or Tokyo. It is so backwards compared to major metropolitan cities. Spewing the crap that you do makes you look like a bumpkin from Oregon.

Now about Russia.... you know I got to tell you, I could care less about Russia. I do believe that Putin is the one of the few people against NWO and one world government. In fact I see a war coming up sometime close to the Sochi Olympics. But do I care if the US and Russia fight over Syria? No. I don't care. If things get hot in Ukraine from that, I'll just move to another country, get residency, pay tax and bitch.

It astounds me, you know so little about me, yet you label me as some Putin loving Russian.

You need to get out more. There's a lot of people in the world richer than you or me. Surely more people out there that are far brighter and successful than you or me. Measuring other people with you own yard stick makes you look ill cultured and un-intelligent.

You could learn a lot from a guy like me. Whether you like what I say or not isn't the point. I live in Kyiv. My friends are all Ukrainians. They have to battle corruption that runs at EVERY LEVEL. By this I mean corrupt neighbors, corrupt family, corrupt governments. Ukrainians don't even trust their own people.

You on the other hand lived in Ukraine how many days? What do you know about real life in Ukraine? Children getting kidnapped, organ trafficking, human trafficking, drunk NSA (Ukrainian version) driving and killing people and getting away with it, neighbors that scratch your door because you seem to be richer than them, neighbors that try to steal your land by paying off judges, shops that sell tainted food knowingly, would you like me to go on?

Instead of labeling me as a despicable characte and trying to find out where I am from, so that you can take your petty aggression out, you need to open your eyes a little more and accept the fact that some people know more and have experienced more.
Joker

Kiev, Ukraine

#13 Aug 13, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
The ban in Russia on Roshen chocolate and by Putin's lapdog Lukashenko is another pathetic attempt by Putin to try and force Ukraine to join his pathetic customs union.
There's nothing wrong with Roshen, Joker who is a big joke of course believes Putin's propaganda, go back home to Moscow Joker and stop pretending to be an ex-pat American.
Nothing wrong with Roshen? You know, that is an idiotic statement. Before 2012 UEFA and after, there is a huge difference.

Ever eat any chocolate from Switzerland? No not Toblerone or any product from Nestle. You need to save money and eat real chocolate. Then we'll talk. Till then get back to your work.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#14 Aug 13, 2013
Joker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with Roshen? You know, that is an idiotic statement. Before 2012 UEFA and after, there is a huge difference.
Ever eat any chocolate from Switzerland? No not Toblerone or any product from Nestle. You need to save money and eat real chocolate. Then we'll talk. Till then get back to your work.
I've eaten Swiss and Belgian chocolate.
Is it any wonder you get attacked on here with your patronising, arrogant, know it all attitude?
If you'd care to read the other thread then American Observer and I have described our experiences in Ukraine which are nothing like you imagine, we have seen real Ukrainian life in villages, unlike you who has probably never even been outside of Kyiv.
You can't accuse American Observer and I of judging you when you have made your own wildly inaccurate assumptions about us.
Joker you are a joke.
American Observer

Eugene, OR

#15 Aug 13, 2013
Really Joker-- you jump to conclusions so quickly that you have no idea wht is going on. If jumping to conclusiona and acting stupidly were an Olympic Sport you would certainly get the Gold.

I do not live in Eugene; that is one of the nexii which my isp net runs through so it sometimes shows. You will also see wolf creek etc. But, since you can only pick and attack you have no idea what is going on.

I have never sat in a bar looking for girls, that is YOUR occupation. I am happily married to a Ukrainian lady and have two great step-sons and four grandchildren in Ukraine. We vist them every other year. While there I live with and like a Ukrainian. On the topic of contribution I am currently assisting a Ukrainian student financially so that he can get a University degree. It is not required but I choose to help.

You are not despicable although you are trying hard to become so. You are simply ludicrous. Thank you for the comic relief. Now go spout some more garbage and then congratulte yourself on how smart you are (in our own warped little mind).

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#16 Aug 17, 2013
Natali wrote:
Russia is a Ukrainian okupant.My different people, we have different language roots, they do not understand .. We want to YeS.Lviv Ukraine
Learn English dumb peasant woman. lol.

Well, on that one I agree with you - we are different people.
Of course, we are different, I`m damb sure we are!

Russians created a great nation which once was a superpower and will be again.

What Ukraine is? This is a pathetic third world nation, which is not even a country, populated with dumb peasants such as yourself. It would be an insult for Russians to be called the same people as Ukranians.

To make it short - Russians are great, Ukranians are pathetic. Get it dear?

Alexey, 33, Russian, orthodoxal christian.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#17 Aug 17, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn English dumb peasant woman. lol.
Well, on that one I agree with you - we are different people.
Of course, we are different, I`m damb sure we are!
Russians created a great nation which once was a superpower and will be again.
What Ukraine is? This is a pathetic third world nation, which is not even a country, populated with dumb peasants such as yourself. It would be an insult for Russians to be called the same people as Ukranians.
To make it short - Russians are great, Ukranians are pathetic. Get it dear?
Alexey, 33, Russian, orthodoxal christian.
Shut up Alexey, you dumb katsap, stop insulting our nice Ukrainian lady visitor to this forum, that was her first post, we don't want idiots like you driving her away.
Russia has more peasants than any country in Europe, it isn't third world, it's fourth world, LOL.

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#18 Aug 17, 2013
What do you know of Russia British dog?

Have you seen Russian giants of industry?

More than 70 % of Russian population live in cities.

Ukraine used to be such too.
Now the mostof Ukranain industry is ruined. Even such Ukranian thing as coal mining and steel production are perishing now.

Yes, great Russian nation created great industry Ukraine iherited. Now they are gradully destroying Soviet legacy like dumb peasants they are.

Sorry but true.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#19 Aug 17, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
What do you know of Russia British dog?
Have you seen Russian giants of industry?
More than 70 % of Russian population live in cities.
Ukraine used to be such too.
Now the mostof Ukranain industry is ruined. Even such Ukranian thing as coal mining and steel production are perishing now.
Yes, great Russian nation created great industry Ukraine iherited. Now they are gradully destroying Soviet legacy like dumb peasants they are.
Sorry but true.
That still means you have forty million peasants, LOL.
Ukraine also has a large urban population.
Ukrainian industry is doing fine.

http://www.usndt.com.ua/industry.htm

Read and learn, Hans then go to McDonalds for your lunch, maybe you'll see ASSandra there, LOL.

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#20 Aug 17, 2013
All what Ukraine has was created by USSR.

Don`t drink beer outdoors, or those guys from sharia patrolls will punish you. lol.
American Observer

Eugene, OR

#21 Aug 17, 2013
Untermensch-- don't forget that you as do other Russians, like to live in cities. They have the hive mentality- more suited to ants and bees- but then those animals were fitted by evolution to be communistic.

In the U.S. and Ukraine, as well as other countries, many people are rejecting the hive mentality and moving out of the cities. If you don't believe this watch the commuting traffic mess generated by those who live out of but work in the cities.

70% of the Russins live in cities? Wow I didn't relize Russian farmers were so good-- 30% feeding 100%-- oops I forgt that Russia imports much food since she cannot produce enough herself-- oh well that means more income for productive countries such as Ukraine.

Keep posting Untermensch- it is so amusing to see you stick your big fat Russian foot deeply into your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belarus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ukraine will delay implementation of EU deal Sep 12 government of Ukr... 1
U.S., allies levy new sanctions on Russia Sep 11 Shiro Hima 1
Ukraine crisis: Poroshenko sends defiant messag... Sep 9 Ethan Allen 5
Ukraine crisis: Stories from a broken truce - '... Sep 8 Zeppelin 5
Ukraine crisis: Leaders talk about peace, but i... Sep 5 government of Ukr... 1
Ukraine and pro-Russian rebels agree... Sep 5 government of Ukr... 1
Ukraine captures Russian soldiers on its territ... Sep 5 NAZI RUSSIA 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Belarus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••