I Believe Women Deserve To Be Licked To Orgasm Every Day

Posted in the Bahrain Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Manama, Bahrain

#1 Jul 10, 2012
As the title goes, I Believe Women Deserve To Be Licked To Orgasm Every Day... I am starting this discussion to invite views from readers on what they think of it...
This forum is open to all. My only request is that readers abstain from profanities and follow Forum etiquette.
And yes, if there are any ladies that subscribe to this school of thought and would like to take it forward, please do write in to me at captchocolate@yahoo.com
Cheers
Capt C

Manama, Bahrain

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Awww, come on people... This is disappointing... Not one, well, only one person and a lady at that has the balls to come forth and speak up.

This is a forum to promote healthy and forthright views on human sexuality... For all the posts, one come across, I would have expected some intelligent comments & views.

Write in and speak freely!

Cheers

Capt C
HOOKUP

London, UK

#3 Jul 10, 2012
Hi Capt,

This is indeed and the peoples were pretending that they dont like to talk to human sexuality. But in real if any one get a chance to use a women, they are very much in need of it.
So ppls, common, speak it out your opinions.... let us share the views .....
As for my opinion, yes the woimen deserved to receive the intimate pleasure of orgasm, but there is no specific way to reach there such as it should be by licking, or fingering etc... If teh male part could gave her the maximum pleasure by using his tool, it may be more acceptable for some body or still some body would love to receive it by oral.... so its depends on each and every person....
captchocolate wrote:
Awww, come on people... This is disappointing... Not one, well, only one person and a lady at that has the balls to come forth and speak up.
This is a forum to promote healthy and forthright views on human sexuality... For all the posts, one come across, I would have expected some intelligent comments & views.
Write in and speak freely!
Cheers
Capt C

Manama, Bahrain

#4 Jul 10, 2012
HOOKUP wrote:
Hi Capt,
This is indeed and the peoples were pretending that they dont like to talk to human sexuality. But in real if any one get a chance to use a women, they are very much in need of it.
So ppls, common, speak it out your opinions.... let us share the views .....
As for my opinion, yes the woimen deserved to receive the intimate pleasure of orgasm, but there is no specific way to reach there such as it should be by licking, or fingering etc... If teh male part could gave her the maximum pleasure by using his tool, it may be more acceptable for some body or still some body would love to receive it by oral.... so its depends on each and every person....
<quoted text>
I am glad you have started the ball rolling. I hope other readers take your lead and contribute...
Dolly

Manama, Bahrain

#5 Jul 14, 2012
Hey...
Well my fantasy is to receive orgasm thru oral sex.... Its the best thing i have experienced & i like it the most.... Its relaxing, soothing, comforting & pleasurable....:-)

Since: Jun 12

Bahrain

#6 Jul 14, 2012
i love it too
but not every man know how to do it properly
Men, pay attention to this thing and see videos about is even because your women will worship you if you made her reach climax by licking

Manama, Bahrain

#7 Jul 14, 2012
Dolly wrote:
Hey...
Well my fantasy is to receive orgasm thru oral sex.... Its the best thing i have experienced & i like it the most.... Its relaxing, soothing, comforting & pleasurable....:-)
And I love licking a woman until she orgasms, her legs wrapped around my face. Allow me :)

Manama, Bahrain

#8 Jul 14, 2012
hammer_xxx wrote:
i love it too
but not every man know how to do it properly
Men, pay attention to this thing and see videos about is even because your women will worship you if you made her reach climax by licking
Allow me :). Love a woman that loves being licked. Love her fragrance and her taste
HOOKUP

London, UK

#9 Jul 14, 2012
SO THE BALL IS NOW ON MOVE.......... DEARS KEEP ROLLING IT OVER AND OVER.......... I LIKE TO LEARN MORE IN PRACTICAL TO LET THE WOMEN TO HAVE MULTIPLE ORGASM BY LICKING..... IS THERE ANY TEACHERS AROUND????
Diana

Manama, Bahrain

#11 Jul 29, 2012
captchocolate wrote:
As the title goes, I Believe Women Deserve To Be Licked To Orgasm Every Day... I am starting this discussion to invite views from readers on what they think of it...
This forum is open to all. My only request is that readers abstain from profanities and follow Forum etiquette.
And yes, if there are any ladies that subscribe to this school of thought and would like to take it forward, please do write in to me at captchocolate@yahoo.com
Cheers
Capt C
When we have sex, my husband will try to pay attention to my moaning. He notices the differences, he knows if he is doing right or wrong. My moaning excites him also. He comes very quickly if I have very satisfied moaning.

I always tell my husband what I like and what I don't like. So he focuses on what I like. For example, now he puts his finger into my axx when he is fxxxxxx me, I find it very exciting, I just moan very happily. But I like his middle finger instead of his thumb. He thought that his thumb is bigger, but I prefer his middle finger because it is longer. From now on, I am sure he will only use his middle finger.

For oral, he used to flick his tongue very quickly, it was too exciting, too much for me to take. I didn't like it. He didn't give up, so he started licking me slowly and try to shove his tongue into my puxxx, now I really enjoy it when he is licking me, and I get to have very strong orgasms.

Sex is about him and her. Understand what he likes and she likes, focus on what he likes and she likes, then your sex will be great!!!

Hyderabad, India

#12 Jul 30, 2012
Very well put. It's refreshing to hear a woman's point of view.

Keep it coming ladiex
Diana wrote:
<quoted text>
When we have sex, my husband will try to pay attention to my moaning. He notices the differences, he knows if he is doing right or wrong. My moaning excites him also. He comes very quickly if I have very satisfied moaning.
I always tell my husband what I like and what I don't like. So he focuses on what I like. For example, now he puts his finger into my axx when he is fxxxxxx me, I find it very exciting, I just moan very happily. But I like his middle finger instead of his thumb. He thought that his thumb is bigger, but I prefer his middle finger because it is longer. From now on, I am sure he will only use his middle finger.
For oral, he used to flick his tongue very quickly, it was too exciting, too much for me to take. I didn't like it. He didn't give up, so he started licking me slowly and try to shove his tongue into my puxxx, now I really enjoy it when he is licking me, and I get to have very strong orgasms.
Sex is about him and her. Understand what he likes and she likes, focus on what he likes and she likes, then your sex will be great!!!
Diana

Manama, Bahrain

#13 Jul 30, 2012
what do u mean by coming?????

which coming??????????

Hyderabad, India

#14 Jul 30, 2012
Diana wrote:
what do u mean by coming?????
which coming??????????
I stand corrected. Keep cumming :)
Diana

UK

#15 Jul 31, 2012
I'm coming daily babyyyy ,,,,,, ; )
WORTH 4 TRY

London, UK

#16 Jul 31, 2012
@Diana,
How many times on a day???
Diana wrote:
I'm coming daily babyyyy ,,,,,, ; )
Diana

UK

#17 Jul 31, 2012
Sometimes 2
Some times 3 or 4

Depends to the mood babyyy
WORTH 4 TRY

London, UK

#18 Aug 1, 2012
Thats good.......... Can we also try once ?????????
Diana wrote:
Sometimes 2
Some times 3 or 4
Depends to the mood babyyy
Diana

UK

#19 Aug 1, 2012
Yaaaa
Why not

Mail me
FIRE

Manama, Bahrain

#20 Aug 1, 2012
@Diana,CAN WE MEET AND HAVE FUN fadi-771@windowslive.com
bboy stevie

Bahrain

#22 Aug 1, 2012
@diana.. Mail me your number sweethrt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bahrain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
couple for a discreet relationship 2 min shallem 5
Looking for lady or couple in bed 32 min BULL 21
any beautiful lady available this morning 1 hr alcam 5
lonely female 1 hr alcam 20
need couple or top lesbian 1 hr jklmno 2
Gay spots in bahrain? any help (Mar '13) 2 hr Bahrain Friend 927
40+ both (Clean) or Crossdresser 3 hr Nikistones 7
More from around the web