Facing Growing Iranian Threats, Azerbaijan Deepens Ties To Israel

Jun 1, 2013 Full story: Groong

Facing Growing Iranian Threats, Azerbaijan Deepens Ties To Israel Wednesday, 15 May 2013 Published in Analytical Articles by Robert M. Cutler Iranian legislators in Teheran have drafted a bill calling for revision of the 1828 Treaty of Turkmanchay, which divided the multiple Azerbaijani khanates between the Russian and Persian Empires.

Full Story
lambroni ardziv

Katy, TX

#1 Jun 2, 2013
strange things do happen in this world and the azik israeli friendship is one of those a Muslim cooperating with the devil israel against another Muslim nation lol
Eric

Sacramento, CA

#6 Jun 5, 2013
Azerbaijan can use the Iranian threat to build up her arm forces,to a one million soldiers,and than make a surprise attack on armenia,which could not only free the Azeri lands,but get rid of armenia for good.
lambroni ardziv

Katy, TX

#7 Jun 6, 2013
Eric wrote:
Azerbaijan can use the Iranian threat to build up her arm forces,to a one million soldiers,and than make a surprise attack on armenia,which could not only free the Azeri lands,but get rid of armenia for good.
they will see how all azikistan will be in flames hotter than hell the aziks have the crude oil and we have the matches to light it.have you heard the Samson syndrome on me and my enemies oh lord

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Azerbaijan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Year surprises: Armenia among three most mi... 31 min Dander 18
Azerbaijani president receives Speaker of Serbi... Dec 23 Nemanja_Matic 19
Armenia's disappearing population (Aug '11) Dec 9 AriArmen 2,897
Is racism in azerbaijan serious for foriengers (Mar '11) Dec 6 Kanan 42
Appeal sent to int'l organizations regarding vi... Nov 30 aziz dostum dander 191
Turkey-Armenia relations: door to nowhere Nov 27 champion65 31
The race of Azeris (Jun '14) Nov '14 Piggy 2
More from around the web