Armenians provoke Azerbaijanis in Tabriz

Nov 18, 2010 Full story: today.az
An incident arose between Azerbaijanis and Armenians, in North-West of Iran, in the city of Tabriz. According to the Iranian press, the incident arose during a memorial ceremony to mark the 96 th anniversary of the death Sattarkhan held in the alley Shahnaz in Tabriz. According to the Armenian media reports, the incident occured, when a group of Armenian youth came up to the Azeris at the ceremony and insulted them. However, after that, Azerbaijanis put pressure on Armenians, screaming "Karabakh, or death!" Full Story
HayPower

Grivegnée, Belgium

#1 Nov 18, 2010
Artsax is Armenian you lousy dogs. If you cross the line you WILL DIE!!!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2 Nov 18, 2010
its false news. The Armenian Embassy in Iran said no such brawl took place.
http://news.am/eng/news/38510.html
another azeri misinformation.
ali

Langenhagen, Germany

#3 Dec 11, 2010
propaganda. sattarkhan is loved by all iranians even armenians. and armenians and azeris live in peace in iran and dont care about the problem the 2 countries have.

tabriz is 99% azeri how can some armenians start to provoke them at a memorial ceremony ??? fail of propaganda thats all i can say
Relax

Rialto, CA

#4 Dec 11, 2010
Taking Karabakh's control from Armenians is just a status for Ilham Aliev to show himself as a national hero. Ilham thinks he can take Karabakh from Armenians by creating hatered among its people against Armenians. More azeri propaganda like this, less armenians will be willing to work with azeri government. That is exactly the reason to this war, lack of confidence. We armenians keep our lands liberated from Aliev clan. It is Azeri people's responsibility to keep their country liberated from him. As long as Ilham is Azerbaijan's leader there will be no trust and no peace between our people.

Ilham is the reason to all this mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Azerbaijan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Armenia's disappearing population (Aug '11) 12 hr Atilla the Hun 2,677
Information on murder of Azerbaijani soldier by... Mon aziz dostum dander 10
Products from Azerbaijan receive 'registration'... Sep 21 Dander 10
ANKARA: PM: Armenia To Remain Out Of Projects I... Sep 20 GrandPa 7
'Kosovo to introduce sanctions against Russia' Sep 17 sava 24
Azerbaijan intends to invest in Iran's renewabl... Sep 17 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Azerbaijan's President Aliyev Named Corruption'... (Jan '13) Sep 12 Analyst 18

Azerbaijan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE