Dead Lucky

Nov 13, 2012 Full story: Austrian Times

A jilted boyfriend who stabbed himself 30 times in the chest and then hurled himself off his ex's fifth floor balcony survived when he bounced off the roof of a parked car into a hedge.

Full Story
neobyzantine

Madliena, Malta

#1 Nov 14, 2012
One more proof that God looks after some people
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#2 Nov 14, 2012
neobyzantine wrote:
but not after the serbian orthodox bishops like Kacavenda, Pahomije and Filaret, the worst pedophiles in the serbian church.at this time.what a church?
lol

Hamilton, Canada

#3 Nov 14, 2012
neobyzantine wrote:
This crazy Serb stabbed himself 30 times in the chest and then hurled himself off his ex's fifth floor balcony because his ex found another man. You really think God is on his side, dumb Serb
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Serbian Orthodox Bishops Kacavenda, Pahomije and Filarte are the notorious pedophiles in that Balkan entity called servoslaviaa as well as in socalled rep.srp. in Bosnia.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#5 Nov 15, 2012
The picture which I got from the internet about Kacavenda, the most notorious pedophile, looks like a diabolican monster from Dante's Inferno.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iran nuke talks face obstacles even with more time Nov 25 Renny Ben 2
Diplomat: progress on Iran nuclear talks extension Nov 24 USA Today 1
Austria far-rightist's presidential bid draws i... (Mar '10) Nov 21 swedenforever 84
Austria sexy girls photos Ausrtia girls Austria... (Apr '09) Nov 7 Dr Ben 76
Oops: UN head means Austria, thanks Australia Nov 4 SirPrize 2
What is it about Mini that makes it so popular? (Aug '13) Oct '14 supersonic boom 55
THE AUSTRlAN MORON! Oct '14 CANADEZOS 1

Austria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE