Authentic air of Eastern Europe

Mar 28, 2013 Full story: Yahoo! 9

Slovakia has a quirky side that reveals itself soon after we arrive in the capital Bratislava.

Full Story

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#1 Mar 31, 2013
Slovakia the little country in the heart of Europe.
The only country where every one welcomes you with open arms.
SLOvaks NEED Jews

Bedminster, NJ

#2 Apr 1, 2013
SLOvak Jews will welcome you with open arms but regular dumb SLOvaks will try to rob you and put you in one of their deadly hostels like in the movie "Hostel 2".
me

Coquitlam, Canada

#7 Apr 9, 2013
Bullsh#t. I rented a car in Hungary and drove to Poland one time. In three hours I was pulled over four times for no reason. I was told later that it was because of the Hungarian license plate on the car. I'm not even Hungarian !!!!!
As soon as the cops looked at my Canadian passport they walked away. That's no way to treat a neighbor..
me

Coquitlam, Canada

#9 Apr 10, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Is Canada a neighbour to Hungary?
A better question is, are you retarded? Or are you just trying to be?
me

Coquitlam, Canada

#11 Apr 10, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>My sarcastic reply to you ought to have been an excellent indication that I was thinking the same thing about you. Wouldn't you say?
Good one...(sarcasm) What's next? I bet it's something like...... I know you are, but what am I?
And no, I wouldn't say !!!!!!
me

Coquitlam, Canada

#13 Apr 10, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>The next time you decide to clean your ears with a toothpick, don't stick it so far inside so that grey matter starts to drain out and drip onto the floor. But now that the damage is already done you ought to seek help for your inferiority complex.
I use q-tips. They are softer than toothpicks. I know your broke and probably have to make your own. I suggest you save up a few krona and try the store bought ones. Don't bother trying to find them at IKEA, they don't sell them but if you want some really shitty furniture for your cardboard box then that's the place to go.
I must commend you on your literacy. It's not often that I run into homeless people as lingual as you. You should join the circus as a sideshow.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#15 Apr 11, 2013
I see that famous Swedish meatball is still here.
Ikea is a cheap lumber company. You buy two planks, you get one screwdriver & dozen screws. Then you put it all together.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#16 Apr 11, 2013
How to settle your debt to God:
www.scribd.com/doc/106586592 ...

“Slovak,Ukrainian &Polish power ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17 Apr 12, 2013
The one thing people should know is that as long as Pesky SLOvaks live in SLOvakia....when Non-SLOvak tourists travel into SLOvakia....they will be tortured and murdered like in the FAMOUS MOVIE about SLOvakia called "Hostel 2".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is it about Mini that makes it so popular? (Aug '13) Oct 15 supersonic boom 55
THE AUSTRlAN MORON! Oct 11 CANADEZOS 1
World War I: How did the unthinkable happen? Oct 11 Lukashenko is Dr ... 22
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Oct 9 Son of God 1
Austria far-rightist's presidential bid draws i... (Mar '10) Oct 6 Swedenforever 83
Austrian Governemnt to immediately shelter 600,... Oct 6 JDs Place 1
Nothing has been changed in Ukraine Oct 3 Denisined 1

Austria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE