Letter 'reveals WW1 plans one year before assassination'

Jan 7, 2014 Full story: B92 22

Plans for the start of World War I existed 13 months before the Sarajevo assassination and 14 months before Austria-Hungary declared war on Serbia.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sfsf

Vrhnika, Slovenia

#1 Jan 11, 2014
World War 1 was started by the Austro Hungary while World War 2 was started by the Naz! Germany

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 11, 2014
sfsf wrote:
World War 1 was started by the Austro Hungary while World War 2 was started by the Naz! Germany
your a fckn id!ot

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 11, 2014
sfsf wrote:
World War 1 was started by the Austro Hungary while World War 2 was started by the Naz! Germany
True, and WW3 will most likely be started by an anxious debt ridden U.S. concerned about their waning fortunes in the middle east, especially as the Russians and Chinese ascend in the coming years.
sfsf

Vrhnika, Slovenia

#4 Jan 13, 2014
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
True, and WW3 will most likely be started by an anxious debt ridden U.S. concerned about their waning fortunes in the middle east, especially as the Russians and Chinese ascend in the coming years.
Austro Hungary and Naz! Germany were both big problems to the world's peace

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 13, 2014
sfsf wrote:
<quoted text>
Austro Hungary and Naz! Germany were both big problems to the world's peace
they will be your salvation pig farmer
noviprofila

Vrhnika, Slovenia

#6 Jan 13, 2014
Zadar wrote:
<quoted text>they will be your salvation pig farmer
Austro Hungary and Naz! Germany ceased to exist you filthy rat

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#7 Jun 29, 2014
noviprofila wrote:
<quoted text>
Austro Hungary and Naz! Germany ceased to exist you filthy rat
In your dreams cigan
LOL

Menges, Slovenia

#8 Jun 29, 2014
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
In your dreams cigan
With each new day you are more and more retarded , go to doctor bl o o dy re t a rd
Koqevar

Parramatta, Australia

#9 Jun 29, 2014
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
In my dreams i'm a dirty ciganka and in reality aswell
he he yes you are

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#10 Jun 30, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>With each new day you are more and more retarded , go to doctor bl o o dy re t a rd
You got the Topix Idiot of the Year award 3 times lol wtf?

“Whats the matter lolol”

Since: Jan 07

Toronto CANADA

#11 Jun 30, 2014
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
You got the Topix Idiot of the Year award 3 times lol wtf?
Lololol correct!!
retarded prishtina

Menges, Slovenia

#12 Jun 30, 2014
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
You got the Topix Idiot of the Year award 3 times lol wtf?
Stop blabbering retarded ugly creature and show some evidende of your claims

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#13 Jul 1, 2014
retarded prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop blabbering retarded ugly creature and show some evidende of your claims
here lol

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/croatia/T969...
retarded prishtina

Menges, Slovenia

#14 Jul 1, 2014
prishtina wrote:
Albanian chimp

Where is your thread - Topix I d i o t of the year? I dont see it

Retarded albanian animal post the your thread about Topix I d i ot of the year not something else you subhuman

“Whats the matter lolol”

Since: Jan 07

Toronto CANADA

#15 Jul 1, 2014
It looks like Serbia wanted war in 1908..Russia gotfuked over it

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/bosnian_...

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#16 Jul 1, 2014
retarded prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Albanian chimp
Where is your thread - Topix I d i o t of the year? I dont see it
Retarded albanian animal post the your thread about Topix I d i ot of the year not something else you subhuman
We have YOU Ljubica, you`re the living proof

hahaha

“ZIVJELA HRVATSKA”

Since: Feb 14

UK

#17 Jul 1, 2014
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
We have YOU Ljubica, you`re the living proof
hahaha
Ahaha :)
retarded prishtina

Menges, Slovenia

#18 Jul 1, 2014
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
We have YOU Ljubica, you`re the living proof
hahaha
You were and you always be retarded unemployed ugly stinky creature

nuff said
retarded prishtina

Menges, Slovenia

#19 Jul 1, 2014
Jethro66 wrote:
It looks like Serbia wanted war in 1908..Russia gotfuked over it
http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/bosnian_...
Some croats like you are still loyal puppets of austrians and fans of austro hungary

“Whats the matter lolol”

Since: Jan 07

Toronto CANADA

#20 Jul 1, 2014
retarded prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Some croats like you are still loyal puppets of austrians and fans of austro hungary
I'm posting facts while you post rubbish you should have been banned looong time ago instead you hide like a coward

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is it about Mini that makes it so popular? (Aug '13) Oct 15 supersonic boom 55
THE AUSTRlAN MORON! Oct 11 CANADEZOS 1
World War I: How did the unthinkable happen? Oct 11 Lukashenko is Dr ... 22
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Oct 9 Son of God 1
Austria far-rightist's presidential bid draws i... (Mar '10) Oct 6 Swedenforever 83
Austrian Governemnt to immediately shelter 600,... Oct 6 JDs Place 1
Nothing has been changed in Ukraine Oct 3 Denisined 1

Austria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE