UN should refer Syria to ICC: EU states

Jan 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Star

The European Union flag fly amongst European Union member countries' national flags in front of the European Parliament on October 12, 2012 in Strasbourg, eastern France.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jan 12, 2013
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The terrorist american government and israel should be brought before the ICC.The ICC is a joke and the world knows it very well.The american/israel government is the group that created the current terrorist proxie war in Syria just as they did in Libya and every sane person on earth knows it.The american/israel govrnment is actively funding terrorist and mass murderers and that is a crime.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
The terrorist american government and israel should be brought before the ICC.The ICC is a joke and the world knows it very well.The american/israel government is the group that created the current terrorist proxie war in Syria just as they did in Libya and every sane person on earth knows it.The american/israel govrnment is actively funding terrorist and mass murderers and that is a crime.
You are such a hypocrit, you even dispute your own comments, lol. First you say that the US and Israel should be brought up on charges with the ICC then you say the ICC is a joke, you are one mixed up cowboy.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

George wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a hypocrit, you even dispute your own comments, lol. First you say that the US and Israel should be brought up on charges with the ICC then you say the ICC is a joke, you are one mixed up cowboy.
The ICC is a joke created and controlled by the american government and israel which are the same 2 funding the terrorist proxie war against Syria as the world knows.If the ICC was not a joke the american government and israel would have been before it long ago.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>The ICC is a joke created and controlled by the american government and israel which are the same 2 funding the terrorist proxie war against Syria as the world knows.If the ICC was not a joke the american government and israel would have been before it long ago.
"The terrorist american government and israel should be brought before the ICC" your words not mine, so make up your mind dweeble.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 12, 2013
 
George wrote:
<quoted text>
"The terrorist american government and israel should be brought before the ICC" your words not mine, so make up your mind dweeble.
Go back and read my comment again and let it sink in this time.Though I feel sure you understood it the first time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••