Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

sid wrote:
My first wife was australian, my wife now is chinese, I wouldn't say either was any better than the other, just different. Can't live with them, can't live witout them, can't have hetrosexual sex without them.
"them"! you aren't hinting at a menage du trois?
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Roid monkey wrote:
<quoted text>Even if you don't, your missus might!
Nahh she'd probably nag the poor bloke to death...
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
"them"! you aren't hinting at a menage du trois?
No risk of that with my australian and chinese wives but between wives and working in the filipines I have been known to partake.
Indians crap on the road

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

If you marry an Indian woman she will poop all the way along the street from your house to the shops.
Roid monkey

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Indians crap on the road wrote:
If you marry an Indian woman she will poop all the way along the street from your house to the shops.
Will she make Vegemite sandwich for you by wiping her ass with a slice of bread?
mike

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

A lot of the Asian girls look like they have bloody rickets lol. This is possibly an insensitive remark as they probably can't help it, but an observation, I don't find it that attractive personally. I think the rate of obesity in Western countries has a lot to do with some men desiring women outside their race who tend to be less obese. It's strange though I don't know if they are healthier as such just something in the last couple of decades has caused whites to just explode sideways, but not all white girl, still a large proportion are in the too fat to date category unfortunately as many are attractive, just overweight.
Poison

Blackburn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

In my industry there are many Asian ladies with older men buying.
I automatically think mail order bride
I don't have a problem with decent people from any race on a day to day level but I remain torn on cross breeding.
I can imagine being great friends with an Asian male or female, but not in a sexual relationship.
It would actually never cross my mind to view them that way
pksass

Pennant Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
A lot of the Asian girls look like they have bloody rickets lol. This is possibly an insensitive remark as they probably can't help it, but an observation, I don't find it that attractive personally. I think the rate of obesity in Western countries has a lot to do with some men desiring women outside their race who tend to be less obese. It's strange though I don't know if they are healthier as such just something in the last couple of decades has caused whites to just explode sideways, but not all white girl, still a large proportion are in the too fat to date category unfortunately as many are attractive, just overweight.
yep, there are some fatties in the western world, but the gals tell me us western blokes with our beer bellies and love handles ain't all that either.
I'm just starting to paunch up myself, so I can't deny that. Time to hit the gym again.
pksass

Pennant Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Poison wrote:
In my industry there are many Asian ladies with older men buying.
I automatically think mail order bride
I don't have a problem with decent people from any race on a day to day level but I remain torn on cross breeding.
I can imagine being great friends with an Asian male or female, but not in a sexual relationship.
It would actually never cross my mind to view them that way
That's true, I use to see droves of sixty to seventy year old men with, generally, filpino (probly spelt that wrong) wives at RSL or bowling clubs, you see them out shopping too.

It's also fair to say I say equally successful asian/white couples who are well, like any other couple, who cares really. It's getting more and more diverse with interacial marriages, in Sydney I noticed. Probably when I see an older white dude with a younger asian, i think MAIL ORDER.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Poison wrote:
I was interested to read that most Europeans are partly descended from Genghis Khan's mongol hordes. A lot of cross breeding must have happened during the dark ages.
Poison

Blackburn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
I was interested to read that most Europeans are partly descended from Genghis Khan's mongol hordes. A lot of cross breeding must have happened during the dark ages.
Interesting :)
You know some things are not a conscious decision. Like, I'm white, nothing wrong with other races, but I'm just attracted to whites.
I'm also attracted to men not women, another not conscious thought.
I can't remember ever being attracted to anything else apart from native Americans of which I know none, and firemen lol
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Poison wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting :)
You know some things are not a conscious decision. Like, I'm white, nothing wrong with other races, but I'm just attracted to whites.
I'm also attracted to men not women, another not conscious thought.
I can't remember ever being attracted to anything else apart from native Americans of which I know none, and firemen lol
LOL! I suspect most white caucasian people have a preference for their own 'type' in terms of beauty. Funny thing is many other non-white cultures (Mexican, Indian, Arab and North African)find caucasian features more attractive. Here's my theory, the mass western media feeds us a daily diet of beautiful faces. It just so happens most of the faces we see on TV/cinema/billboards are caucasian. Not surprisingly most people find white caucasians attractive.

This wasn't always the case. Tribal people (Aboriginal and pacific islanders though caucasians were ghosts). Chinese and Japanese would draw caucasians as bearded devils with projecting green eyes. Today japanese manga depicts even Japanese characters as pointy nosed light haired ultra caucasian looking. Seems they worship the look. How things change.
The Fixers

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I suspect most white caucasian people have a preference for their own 'type' in terms of beauty. Funny thing is many other non-white cultures (Mexican, Indian, Arab and North African)find caucasian features more attractive. Here's my theory, the mass western media feeds us a daily diet of beautiful faces. It just so happens most of the faces we see on TV/cinema/billboards are caucasian. Not surprisingly most people find white caucasians attractive.
This wasn't always the case. Tribal people (Aboriginal and pacific islanders though caucasians were ghosts). Chinese and Japanese would draw caucasians as bearded devils with projecting green eyes. Today japanese manga depicts even Japanese characters as pointy nosed light haired ultra caucasian looking. Seems they worship the look. How things change.
From ross to EliArse must have been a great change for you. LOL!
Wise_One

Elwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

pksass wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true, I use to see droves of sixty to seventy year old men with, generally, filpino (probly spelt that wrong) wives at RSL or bowling clubs, you see them out shopping too.
It's also fair to say I say equally successful asian/white couples who are well, like any other couple, who cares really. It's getting more and more diverse with interacial marriages, in Sydney I noticed. Probably when I see an older white dude with a younger asian, i think MAIL ORDER.
Congratulations pksass - you have spelled "Filipino" correctly. The word "Filipina" is used when referring to s female from the Philippines.

You are incorrect however - along with many others in this forum - in your usage of the outdated & nonsensical expression "MAIL ORDER". In years gone by it was possible for a foreign man to arrange marriage to a Filipina through various dating agencies without the need to travel to the Philippines - the lady would travel to the country of her prospective husband.

The Philippines Government has banned websites, etc. that seek to promote such activities. The couple are required to have have met in person and have to satisfy the respective Immigration authorities as to the validity of their relationship.
Having said this, there are still those who can & will manipulate the system to achieve their goals.

Frankie

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

It's still what I call mail order- choose your bride.
Becky

China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Notice Needy Pants has gone all quiet since "she" was outed as a male troll?
Frankie

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Haven't noticed, maybe she or "it" can't defend itself. Is "it" a troll on the Anti bogan also? She or he has problems either way lol.
big1

Christchurch, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

i like asian bitches cause they are all dirty slts'wanna fck they fck wanna sht in their mouhs no worries wanna share them with your mates no worries they do anything little monkey faced rutes
Mike

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

They certainly know how to put out.
Wise_One

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Mike wrote:
They certainly know how to put out.
Not half as much as the feral Aussie bitches that seem to be in over-abundance these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of557
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

167 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 8 min fairtalesnotherstuff 43,939
Rude police 9 min Constable dont care 38
Protect white children's future 9 min Aussie Bob 3
Don't let our future white people become endang... 10 min QUEENSLANDER 22
Why are India's best universities the world's w... 11 min Aussie Bob 8
Sarah English: Teacher Posts Nude Selfies 16 min Sweet Story Bro 7
CIA and Ukraine shot down MH17 murdering Austra... 18 min Aussie Bob 8
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 31 min Boofin 1,582
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 34 min Aussie Dan 510
•••
•••