Festo

Nambour, Australia

#671 Jun 13, 2012
True Israelite wrote:
<quoted text>

As for propping up a system that has failed it is the elite who are allowing it to fail.
Complete and utter nonsense.........but , no doubt , you will find a link to post that "proves" this silly statement.
True Israelite

Sydney, Australia

#672 Jun 13, 2012
Festo wrote:
<quoted text>Complete and utter nonsense.........but , no doubt , you will find a link to post that "proves" this silly statement.
It was one of the ELite who said that one day refugees will be coming from the United States. I cant remember if it was Sir Bertrand Russel or Jaquse Ellul who said it. It may have been the technocrat Zigbnew Brzinski.(Im stuffed as to how to spell his name).
Festo

Nambour, Australia

#673 Jun 13, 2012
Israel , you are fast approaching a point of total stupidity. You keep throwing up has-beens that are almost all dropped out of the game.......research Robert Grefield ....report back if you find anything....if you dont find anything , dont come back....for your own sanity,and the sanity of other forum members......or maybe just descend into garden variety trolldom , like a pakistani

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#674 Jun 13, 2012
i think the majority of australians are fine and non racist and i do believe that migrants that cause trouble and do not want to assimilate should get out
True Israelite

Sydney, Australia

#675 Jun 13, 2012
Festo wrote:
Israel , you are fast approaching a point of total stupidity. You keep throwing up has-beens that are almost all dropped out of the game.......research Robert Grefield ....report back if you find anything....if you dont find anything , dont come back....for your own sanity,and the sanity of other forum members......or maybe just descend into garden variety trolldom , like a pakistani
These "has-beens" have family members still around today continuing on where they left off.

Why should i look up Robert Grefield when you havent looked up anything that i put in my posts.

All you are doing now is resorting to name calling which is a sure sign you have lost.

But........ i will look up the guy you are referring to anyway.
True Israelite

Sydney, Australia

#676 Jun 13, 2012
Festo wrote:
Are you referring to the CEO of Nasdaq-OMX Stock Market, Inc.?
Festo

Nambour, Australia

#677 Jun 13, 2012
True Israelite wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to the CEO of Nasdaq-OMX Stock Market, Inc.?
Good work !...but don't stop there , you have a lot of catching up to do.........
Dan

Capalaba, Australia

#678 Jun 13, 2012
voices of reason wrote:
In my opinion, Yes - without question.
Aussies are the New Nazi Germans, Hitler would claim them as his own
They are vile in nature and behaviour, there is not a single good characteristic about them
I think they act so badly because they themselves are the SCRAPS of the Earth. I mean if you couldnt make it in the UK, USA, Europe or Canada, you were sent or forced to go to Australia.
SO they then internalised all these feelings of failure and nothingness, and banded together. The result is ONE very UGLY group of people who actually take pride in mocking and harassing different races. They are like the racist South of the Jim Crow era without the Southern Hospitality.
They feel jealous and angry when they see Indians driving Mercedez in Melbourne and wearing Armani in Sydney, because most Aussies dont earn as much as Indians living in Australia. The typical Aussie is a socially awkward childish individual who has little to offer to society or the world. He is not educated, intellectual , nor kind hearted and worldly. The typical Aussie can only engage in human interaction when Mildly or Very intoxicated.
The amount of insecurity an Aussie must feel at skilled immigrants entering must be staggering. The only defense would be to mock, insult and attack. Yes the White Aussie is a foul beast indeed.
White Aussies are the worst the world has to offer. They should be rounded up and dumped somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Nobody would try to save them that for sure. They are the last bastion of white supremacist thinking
If Aussies couldn't make it in the UK?? Yes, England has had 3 lots of race rioting / looting, bashings since the 1970's - recently last year. And Australia is racist. No wonder people like you get smacked in the mouth, you make no sence & talk a heap of BS!
Festo

Nambour, Australia

#679 Jun 13, 2012
True Israelite wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should i look up Robert Grefield when you havent looked up anything that i put in my posts.
.....because I am too familiar with those people and theories....its history mate...certainly not the future , that,s for sure.
True Israelite

Sydney, Australia

#680 Jun 13, 2012
Festo wrote:
<quoted text>Good work !...but don't stop there , you have a lot of catching up to do.........
What is so special about this guy? I mean apart from the on-screen stock market software.
Festo

Nambour, Australia

#681 Jun 13, 2012
Robert Grefield has a passion for commerce ,finance and technology. His intellect is far superior to a few dozen Bilderbergs and a truckload of Rothschilds.He is an untouchable. His associates are untouchable. Call them "the New Elite" if you wish to pidgeon hole for convenience. IMO , the new people on this level are too intellectually advanced to bother with "world domination" as an ambition......but no one can predict that far into the future - and they are only human......
True Israelite

Sydney, Australia

#682 Jun 13, 2012
This guy is a member of the "Committee on Capital Markets Regulation." Among the members are people from Goldman-Sachs and Citigroup!! Like helloooo these people are ALL elitists.

He also participated in the Lehman Brothers Global Financial Services Conference. Lehman Brothers!! More elitists.
True Israelite

Sydney, Australia

#683 Jun 13, 2012
Festo wrote:
Robert Grefield has a passion for commerce ,finance and technology. His intellect is far superior to a few dozen Bilderbergs and a truckload of Rothschilds.He is an untouchable. His associates are untouchable. Call them "the New Elite" if you wish to pidgeon hole for convenience. IMO , the new people on this level are too intellectually advanced to bother with "world domination" as an ambition......but no one can predict that far into the future - and they are only human......
They dont have to bother with the task of world domination, thats the task of the higher ups, this guy and those around him are simply playing their little part in the agenda.

I looked on wiki and found no links to his family which is typical of wiki as it is also controlled by the elite. Do you have any infromation on his family background??
True Israelite

Sydney, Australia

#684 Jun 13, 2012
Another thing..... you failed to mention he was a jew.

Hes just one of the North Amercian ELite.

Check this out..http://thezog.wordpress.c om/who-controls-wall-street/

Anybody who wants to know what the elite look like then check out the above link.
True Israelite

Sydney, Australia

#685 Jun 13, 2012
http://thezog.wo rdpress.c om/who-controls-wall-street/
True Israelite

Sydney, Australia

#686 Jun 13, 2012
Festo

Nambour, Australia

#687 Jun 13, 2012
True Israelite wrote:
<quoted text>
What is so special about this guy? I mean apart from the on-screen stock market software.
The NASDAQ will swallow Wall St whole , sooner rather than later.....the longer Wall St is kept afloat, the more mass fortunes it will consume...the more irrelavant it will become , and the more irrelavant its creators will become....dont you realize how much these people have lost in the last 5 years ?....the great hoax is slowly unravelling..........
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#688 Jun 13, 2012
Festo wrote:
Exactly, TI seems to think that the nwo are the only ones that have a brain, there are far greater minds at work than these power mongers that have been fucking their cousins for generations. The situation exists at this moment where the US government has a choice to make, that is, do you want the US dollar to be valued at $0.15 tomorrow or not, this is real, this is now, check it out. The so called nwo are already redundant. It may be hard for TI to admit but he may not know as much as you thinks he does.
Festo

Nambour, Australia

#689 Jun 13, 2012
True Israelite wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked on wiki and found no links to his family which is typical of wiki as it is also controlled by the elite. Do you have any infromation on his family background??
The wiki ? are you serious ?....Grefield is Irish/german......
True Israelite

Sydney, Australia

#690 Jun 13, 2012
Festo wrote:
<quoted text>The NASDAQ will swallow Wall St whole , sooner rather than later.....the longer Wall St is kept afloat, the more mass fortunes it will consume...the more irrelavant it will become , and the more irrelavant its creators will become....dont you realize how much these people have lost in the last 5 years ?....the great hoax is slowly unravelling..........
Sounds like the centralisation of power to me.

And havent you noticed that no matter how much these people lose they are always well off? Besides that the Elite have always been willing to lose a little to get their way.

Im telling you they are simply playing their part in the agenda.

Did he ever speak out against the privately owned Federal Reserve and its Fractional Reserve banking practice?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime Allendale music aficionado eager to ad... 4 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Some 70,000 sign petition to end immigration co... 5 hr Dutch expat 2
Indians and Pakistanis are worthless and are scum 6 hr Michael 1
Why do you guys go mad when Muslim guys dates W... (Apr '13) 6 hr Emran 5
How many Muslims, Indians and Chines arrived l... 13 hr Aussie Bob 3
Are Serbs considered dirty wogs in Oz? 15 hr Aussie Bob 3
Filthy GREEK WOGS PUTTING Melbournes Finances I... (Jun '12) 18 hr mikesp351 25
More from around the web