Are Australians the most racist and vile folks on Earth ?

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 63
Next Last

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#1 May 6, 2012
In my opinion, Yes - without question.

Aussies are the New Nazi Germans, Hitler would claim them as his own

They are vile in nature and behaviour, there is not a single good characteristic about them

I think they act so badly because they themselves are the SCRAPS of the Earth. I mean if you couldnt make it in the UK, USA, Europe or Canada, you were sent or forced to go to Australia.

SO they then internalised all these feelings of failure and nothingness, and banded together. The result is ONE very UGLY group of people who actually take pride in mocking and harassing different races. They are like the racist South of the Jim Crow era without the Southern Hospitality.

They feel jealous and angry when they see Indians driving Mercedez in Melbourne and wearing Armani in Sydney, because most Aussies dont earn as much as Indians living in Australia. The typical Aussie is a socially awkward childish individual who has little to offer to society or the world. He is not educated, intellectual , nor kind hearted and worldly. The typical Aussie can only engage in human interaction when Mildly or Very intoxicated.

The amount of insecurity an Aussie must feel at skilled immigrants entering must be staggering. The only defense would be to mock, insult and attack. Yes the White Aussie is a foul beast indeed.

White Aussies are the worst the world has to offer. They should be rounded up and dumped somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Nobody would try to save them that for sure. They are the last bastion of white supremacist thinking

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
vegemite

Jakarta, Indonesia

#2 May 6, 2012
I am a 100 percent white Aussie and I totally agree with what you say.
John

Australia

#3 May 6, 2012
Are Australians the most racist and vile folks on Earth?

Bwahhahhahhahhah!!!!!
Hell no!!!!
That honour goes to foreign shit-coloured abusing parasites like YOU.
Stupid idiot monkeys who can't do a thing for themselves yet are so RACIST they expect to be looked after and their abuse tolerated by white people for no other reason than those they are abusing are white.
You are so racist you'll do anything to avoid living with your own race.
"I think they act so badly because they themselves are the SCRAPS of the Earth."
You're talking about yourself shitskin.
Australia is doing better than "the UK, USA, Europe or Canada", and all the white countries are doing better than your kind. LOL.
"SO they then internalised all these feelings of failure and nothingness, and banded together. The result is ONE very UGLY group of people who actually take pride in mocking and harassing different races."
That's you idiot. LOL.
You monkeys aren't hated because anybody is "jealous" of you hideous creeps. You are hated because you are whining bullshitting violent stupid parasites demanding what is not yours from us.
Grow balls and go home and fix up your own country creep.

the Holy City

#4 May 6, 2012
There it is , theres the true blue Aussie known the world over and despised

He is too stupid to realise that if Migrants left, OZ really would be a toilet of incompetents and alcoholic nobodies

Its why the Aus government has to recruit all the people that aussies hate so much

God Nuke Australia !
Malbar Kaka pi Kosson KK

London, UK

#5 May 6, 2012
voices of reason wrote:
They are vile in nature and behaviour, there is not a single good characteristic about them
I think they act so badly because they themselves are the SCRAPS of the Earth. I mean if you couldnt make it in the UK, USA, Europe or Canada, you were sent or forced to go to Australia.
SO they then internalised all these feelings of failure and nothingness, and banded together. The result is ONE very UGLY group of people who actually take pride in mocking and harassing different races. They are like the racist South of the Jim Crow era without the Southern Hospitality.
They feel jealous and angry when they see Indians driving Mercedez in Melbourne and wearing Armani in Sydney, because most Aussies dont earn as much as Indians living in Australia. The typical Aussie is a socially awkward childish individual who has little to offer to society or the world. He is not educated, intellectual , nor kind hearted and worldly. The typical Aussie can only engage in human interaction when Mildly or Very intoxicated.
The amount of insecurity an Aussie must feel at skilled immigrants entering must be staggering. The only defense would be to mock, insult and attack. Yes the White Aussie is a foul beast indeed.
White Aussies are the worst the world has to offer. They should be rounded up and dumped somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Nobody would try to save them that for sure. They are the last bastion of white supremacist thinking
FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA kutta don't you get it - no one cares zilch, gives a toss about your opinions.

Get the fook of of here and take your BIG FAT MAMMA Julie whomever Pascale chamberpot LATRINE, GINORMOUS HUMONGOUS MalbarACA Pi Pi with you.

Malbar = shit, crap, turd, stool, ordure, excrement, filth, faeces, latrine, sewers, rats, vermin and all associated with it = YOU

the Holy City

#6 May 6, 2012
John you retard,

Why are you calling Abos monkeys ? You guys cant give them a break can you ?
John

Australia

#7 May 6, 2012
voices of reason wrote:
He is too stupid to realise that if Migrants left, OZ really would be a toilet of incompetents and alcoholic nobodies
Its why the Aus government has to recruit all the people that aussies hate so much
God Nuke Australia !
Dream on wog.
Whites do almost all the work in Australia.
Shitskins are either taxi drivers or gangsters.
WE built this country wog.
You're just an abusing leech.
Soon bastard.
You'll be begging for your life.
Malbar Kaka pi Kosson KK

London, UK

#8 May 6, 2012
voices of reason wrote:
John you retard,
Why are you calling Abos monkeys ? You guys cant give them a break can you ?
Bedy Chharchhobi, look in the mirror and see whom he is calling kaka liki torma malbarCACA noire dalit Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoo.
scooterman

Prahran, Australia

#9 May 6, 2012
voices of reason wrote:
Staggering......the only thing I find staggering is that you managed to fit so much spitefulness and hypochondria in one single post. You are also a massive hypocrite.

But then you really do sound like a narcissist with a persecution complex. The kind of person everyone would love to punch in the head a few times to give the complaints and spite some credibility.
scooterman

Prahran, Australia

#11 May 6, 2012
vegemite wrote:
I am a 100 percent white Aussie and I totally agree with what you say.
Sure you are, you just couldn't resist the temptation to say so.

More like a 100% benchong.

the Holy City

#12 May 6, 2012
scooterman wrote:
<quoted text>
Staggering......the only thing I find staggering is that you managed to fit so much spitefulness and hypochondria in one single post. You are also a massive hypocrite.
But then you really do sound like a narcissist with a persecution complex. The kind of person everyone would love to punch in the head a few times to give the complaints and spite some credibility.
Did you not hunt down Indian students like rabbits in 2010 ?

did you not attack the Chinese students 2 weeks ago ?

Youve got to be joking. Are you trying to say that white aussies want to start a race war ?

I hope you imbeciles get nuked !
Koosemek

Capalaba, Australia

#13 May 6, 2012
voices of reason wrote:
Well, why are you here if you hate it so much?(IF you do live in Oz?) with that attitude I can see WHY people are racist towards YOU!
John

Australia

#14 May 6, 2012
voices of reason wrote:
I hope migrant Doctors stop operating on White AUstralians
Let them suffer
I used to tell my Dad to let white patients die. He was too good though.
White aussie racists dont deserve life. They should be left for dead !
Lets hope this comes to pass
Your father was a TAXI DRIVER you turdskin monkey.
You are a bum.
Very few Australians let the monkey "doctors" touch them.
LOL.
scooterman

Prahran, Australia

#15 May 6, 2012
voices of reason wrote:
God Nuke Australia !
Little wonder you trolls love to brag about nuclear weapons so much.......because you're all cockroaches!

the Holy City

#16 May 6, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Your father was a TAXI DRIVER you turdskin monkey.
You are a bum.
Very few Australians let the monkey "doctors" touch them.
LOL.
dont confuse my father with yours

Australians have no shame or brains

Its why they have to drink their sorrows away 3 times a week

If I was like a white aussie I would drink myself to death

Oh wait, they already do that, the sad bastards

the Holy City

#17 May 6, 2012
Koosemek wrote:
<quoted text>Well, why are you here if you hate it so much?(IF you do live in Oz?) with that attitude I can see WHY people are racist towards YOU!
Am I not allowed to be critical ? I have justification to do so

I thought Aus was a free country. It seems everythings ok as long as you dont speak ill of the place

Oz is a nation of life failures and morons. They couldnt survive in any other nation. They have bonded together out of deep seated hatred and insecurity

Australians are the black stain on the worlds face. Please nuke it !
Koosemek

Capalaba, Australia

#18 May 6, 2012
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW - sounds like some Aussie kicked sand in your face for you to be bad tempered lol.
John

Australia

#19 May 6, 2012
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
No bum, I'm talking about the filthy smelly shit coloured monkey parasite who raped the ugly smelly baboon mother of yours.
You have "no shame or brains".
That's why you wont go home.
If you "was like a white aussie" you'd have the brains to look after yourself back in your own country.
Koosemek

Capalaba, Australia

#20 May 6, 2012
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Aus was a free country. It seems everythings ok as long as you dont speak ill of the place
Oz is a nation of life failures and morons. They couldnt survive in any other nation. They have bonded together out of deep seated hatred and insecurity
Australians are the black stain on the worlds face. Please nuke it !
Well, my family are not from here, we are gratefull what it has given us - not ungratefull like you. You give every foreigner here a bad name and people like you start race hate crimes by winding Ausies up. I don't think Aussies are racist. London has had huge riots which started from race attacks, so has Canada, USA. Australia has had one - which was a smaller riot to some countries.
I find people like you a joke hiding behind your screen in whatever country you are in - I bet if an Aussie was infront of you, you wouldn't have the guts to say it to his or her face. Instead you start a topic on racial hate. You need help. Lol
John

Australia

#21 May 6, 2012
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Australians are the black stain on the worlds face. Please nuke it!
I am not allowed to be critical ? I have no justification to open my foreign mouth in a country that is not mine slandering my hosts. I thought Aus was a sucker country. It seems if you speak ill of the place lying and slandering they fight back!
My original country is a nation of life failures and morons. They couldn't survive except by sucking off other nations. They have bonded together out of deep seated hatred and insecurity.
Blacks are the black stain on the worlds face. Please exterminate them!
Fixed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 63
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how do christians feel about this??? 8 min The Anti-Muhammad 22
Woman in India sues Uber for rape 12 min _The Sex guru_ 3
Goats Milk you're a prick! 16 min _The Sex guru_ 2
I'm proud of my indian blood 18 min Michael4991 5
Turdskins, stay off the Australia forum 22 min _The Sex guru_ 2
WAR India v Australia, who will win? (Jun '14) 32 min _The Sex guru_ 10,373
Sally Field, actress getting married at age 68 51 min Grassclipper 17
Aboriginals should thank White Man 1 hr One Tenth Boong 28
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 1 hr adamski 46,634
"White Australians" learn your history 1 hr Moby 147