Good Aussies

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Knowing that all our manufacturing base is nearly gone, our cities are packed with people with very little land to grow food, and that various races and cultures who don't get on are now existing only by virtue of enough food to go around.

When the vultures decide to pull the plug and dry up the money supply (they are sucking more and more out of everyone these days) and the infrastructure and supply routes dry up, there will be absolute hell.

We are in VERY bad shape.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

That is the aim unfortunately.

And it was all planned many many years ago and the politicians in this country have been playing along completely ignoring the needs and wants of the people.

And yet everybody is going about their daily business without a clue.

Theres just too many lemmings.
Phillip McCravass

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Good Aussies wrote:
Knowing that all our manufacturing base is nearly gone, our cities are packed with people with very little land to grow food, and that various races and cultures who don't get on are now existing only by virtue of enough food to go around.
When the vultures decide to pull the plug and dry up the money supply (they are sucking more and more out of everyone these days) and the infrastructure and supply routes dry up, there will be absolute hell.
I agree with you 100%.

Surely you have better things to do in Tokyo? I know I would.
Foo

Tarragindi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Good Aussies wrote:
I feel extremely safe GA....(lol)..I think birdbrains like you have serious things to worry about though,as long as you keep skulkin' around driibbling bullshit all over the place. Sooner or or or later , you'll open your dopey mouth in the wrong company , and someone will do you a favour and put your lights out. hahahahah!....stick to anonamous internet forums, and you may escape the consequences of being a fully developed knob.
lowieur

Lilydale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Foo wrote:
<quoted text>I feel extremely safe GA....(lol)..I think birdbrains like you have serious things to worry about though,as long as you keep skulkin' around driibbling bullshit all over the place. Sooner or or or later , you'll open your dopey mouth in the wrong company , and someone will do you a favour and put your lights out. hahahahah!....stick to anonamous internet forums, and you may escape the consequences of being a fully developed knob.
u r an i diot really foo manchu
Foo

Tarragindi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

lowieur wrote:
<quoted text>
u r an i diot really foo manchu
..And if you believe the stupidity usually posted by the fully developed knob above ,you are are way below idiot level.....(lol)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Foo wrote:
<quoted text>I feel extremely safe GA....(lol)..I think birdbrains like you have serious things to worry about though,as long as you keep skulkin' around driibbling bullshit all over the place. Sooner or or or later , you'll open your dopey mouth in the wrong company , and someone will do you a favour and put your lights out. hahahahah!....stick to anonamous internet forums, and you may escape the consequences of being a fully developed knob.
Exactly
hroogla

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Ok shortie

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
That is the aim unfortunately.
And it was all planned many many years ago and the politicians in this country have been playing along completely ignoring the needs and wants of the people.
And yet everybody is going about their daily business without a clue.
Theres just too many lemmings.
Be quiet you paranoid leprechaun.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••