Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46810 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39300 May 11, 2013
And who told you that Akbar was educated?

You give up Islam and then you are tolerant and educated? Is THAT the definition of toleration?

That is why Quran says "These Jews and Christians shall never be satisfied with you, unless you follow their brand of religion..." Hindus might be worse than Jews and Christians.

I do not know how many Muslims left their religion and became Hindu in India...but I know many Hindus who left their religion and became Muslims after independence.

That shows the power of islam!! And it is happening in all times and in all parts of the world.

Irrespective of what Muslims say or do!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39301 May 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
You give up Islam and then you are tolerant and educated? Is THAT the definition of toleration?
That is why Quran says "These Jews and Christians shall never be satisfied with you, unless you follow their brand of religion..." Hindus might be worse than Jews and Christians.
I do not know how many Muslims left their religion and became Hindu in India...but I know many Hindus who left their religion and became Muslims after independence.
That shows the power of islam!! And it is happening in all times and in all parts of the world.
-
Neither do I know how many Muslims left Islam to take up Hinduism, I am certain it is in the millions.
-
I noticed alot of arab girls are turning to dharamic faiths, learning about vedic orientated history of the arab people pre-islam.
-
It's quite interesting because we all know before Muhammad invented Islam, the Kaaba housed 360 arab pagan idols(were all hindu idols). Muhammads tribe the qureshi tribe worshipped the moon god (al-lah). Allah originally was a Hindu Idol.-
-
Allah - the Moon God

The Archeology of The Middle East
The religion of Islam has as its focus of worship a deity by the name of "Allah." The Muslims claim that Allah in pre-Islamic times was the biblical God of the Patriarchs, prophets, and apostles. The issue is thus one of continuity. Was "Allah" the biblical God or a pagan god in Arabia during pre-Islamic times? The Muslim's claim of continuity is essential to their attempt to convert Jews and Christians for if "Allah" is part of the flow of divine revelation in Scripture, then it is the next step in biblical religion. Thus we should all become Muslims. But, on the other hand, if Allah was a pre-Islamic pagan deity, then its core claim is refuted. Religious claims often fall before the results of hard sciences such as archeology. We can endlessly speculate about the past or go and dig it up and see what the evidence reveals. This is the only way to find out the truth concerning the origins of Allah. As we shall see, the hard evidence demonstrates that the god Allah was a pagan deity. In fact, he was the Moon-god who was married to the sun goddess and the stars were his daughters.

Archaeologists have uncovered temples to the Moon-god throughout the Middle East. From the mountains of Turkey to the banks of the Nile, the most wide-spread religion of the ancient world was the worship of the Moon-god.

Location hidden

#39302 May 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
That is why Quran says "These Jews and Christians shall never be satisfied with you, unless you follow their brand of rel
-
The evidence reveals that the temple of the Moon-god was active even in the Christian era. Evidence gathered from both North and South Arabia demonstrate that Moon-god worship was clearly active even in Muhammad's day and was still the dominant cult. According to numerous inscriptions, while the name of the Moon-god was Sin, his title was al-ilah, i.e. "the deity," meaning that he was the chief or high god among the gods. As Coon pointed out, "The god Il or Ilah was originally a phase of the Moon God." The Moon-god was called al-ilah, i.e. the god, which was shortened to Allah in pre-Islamic times. The pagan Arabs even used Allah in the names they gave to their children. For example, both Muhammad's father and uncle had Allah as part of their names.
This fact answers the questions, "Why is Allah never defined in the Qur'an? Why did Muhammad assume that the pagan Arabs already knew who Allah was?" Muhammad was raised in the religion of the Moon-god Allah. But he went one step further than his fellow pagan Arabs. While they believed that Allah, i.e. the Moon-god, was the greatest of all gods and the supreme deity in a pantheon of deities, Muhammad decided that Allah was not only the greatest god but the only god.
Al-Kindi, one of the early Christian apologists against Islam, pointed out that Islam and its god Allah did not come from the Bible but from the paganism of the Sabeans. They did not worship the God of the Bible but the Moon-god and his daughters al-Uzza, al-Lat and Manat. Dr. Newman concludes his study of the early Christian-Muslim debates by stating, "Islam proved itself to be...a separate and antagonistic religion which had sprung up from idolatry." Islamic scholar Caesar Farah concluded "There is no reason, therefore, to accept the idea that Allah passed to the Muslims from the Christians and Jews." The Arabs worshipped the Moon-god as a supreme deity. But this was not biblical monotheism. While the Moon-god was greater than all other gods and goddesses, this was still a polytheistic pantheon of deities. Now that we have the actual idols of the Moon-god, it is no longer possible to avoid the fact that Allah was a pagan god in pre-Islamic times. Is it any wonder then that the symbol of Islam is the crescent moon? That a crescent moon sits on top of their mosques and minarets? That a crescent moon is found on the flags of Islamic nations? That the Muslims fast during the month which begins and ends with the appearance of the crescent moon in the sky?
CONCLUSION
The pagan Arabs worshipped the Moon-god Allah by praying toward Mecca several times a day; making a pilgrimage to Mecca; running around the temple of the Moon-god called the Kabah; kissing the black stone; killing an animal in sacrifice to the Moon-god; throwing stones at the devil; fasting for the month which begins and ends with the crescent moon; giving alms to the poor, etc.
The Muslim's claim that Allah is the God of the Bible and that Islam arose from the religion of the prophets and apostles is refuted by solid, overwhelming archeological evidence. Islam is nothing more than a revival of the ancient Moon-god cult. It has taken the symbols, the rites, the ceremonies, and even the name of its god from the ancient pagan religion of the Moon-god. As such, it is sheer idolatry and must be rejected by all those who follow the Torah and Gospel.
pointy from pune

Pune, India

#39304 May 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Akbar was uneducated in his early life. Then he started relaxing and thinking a lot, met the Jains and other atheists of India (various branches of hindus), he still considered himself to be a muslim, but did not kill all the Jains even after he learned of their denial of any and all gods. After he met many wise people, in peacetime, he started to think, his attitude took a philosophical turn. You dont always get an education in schools or madrasas classrooms, infact the best educations is often outside of classrooms and in the real world from real life experiences, if you are willing to PONDER and learn from them.

And as Akbar "EDUCATED HIMSELF" (the only way to a true education), he realized the importance of non violence from the Jains, Dharma and non violence in debate from other unnamed people, and life changed for him. THAT IS THE EDUCATION I WAS REFERRING TO, that he got from hindus. And he gave up Islam realizing its futility and falsehood. He was a great human, not just a good ruler, and had learned how to have goodness from within in his heart and not imposed from outside on the mind, like a big immovable rock.
NO. Tolerance is just another word for non violence for those who do not see honor in not fighting, and see no evil to pick up swords when they see total disagreement (blasphemy) or insult. Non violence in a bitter pill if you like, for those who like it bitter.

Tolerance is like-'I dont really like them or their ways, but shall not kill them just for that.
So if islamists do not attack the atheists or reformists in Bangladesh, they would be considered tolerant. Remember you do not have to like them to not kill them, that is when you are tolerant. It depends ON YOU and not what anybody else says me or anyone else.

And again I do not ask you to give up islam and then you shall be tolerant and educated. You become thoughtful, tolerant, brave in the heart to face your mistakes maybe transgressions against a loved one, brave in the mind to continue looking straight at evidence and logic that might disprove your own long held belief or knowledge, and not turn away...Those are the things I ask of you. Then you wont have to painfully give up islam or christianity or jewism or even Buddhism or hinduism sikhism....

One day you will just wake up and realize your shackles are gone, and you are free.

That is exactly what is happening to so many who were born into a religion. But they do need to understand the concept of goodness and its importance in life or their will be anarchy.
Again converting oppresed people of low castes etc is a telling judgement against the hindu practice of castism. Not a validation of the principles of islam. Exampke- if shia muslims are now running from Pakistan and some took shelter in Australia, do you think they accept australian ways of atheism and christianity and free speech and women in bikinis? They might have to if Australia put a contition for asylum to first give up islam, then either accept christianity or wear a bikini and then you shall enter. To save their lives, what choice would they have. Some will chose to die maybe, and some will convert out of islam. Either way the surviving shia would all be converted out of islam.
pointy from pune

Pune, India

#39305 May 11, 2013

Ego seeds pride and blinds the minds eye. And one stops recognizing the simplest truths, and renders the mind from understanding the easiest of logics.

RE: Irrespective of what Muslims say or do:-
Lets say all muslims are violent and regressive and shun science and progress and development. But they are also spreading fast in all parts of the world? Saudi Culture and Pakistani culture every where. Look deep inside that corner of your heart where love and freedom are still upheld above your minds acceptance (submission) to islam, and tell me if that would be a good thing for your fellow man?

What POWER do you talk of? And WHY?
immigrant

Australia

#39306 May 11, 2013
OK OK, CONVICTS AND EX CRIMINALS YOU CAN BARK AS MUCH AS YOU WANT BUT THIS IS FROM YOUR DISTORTED CUT AND PASTE HOLY BOOK, NO DOUBT YOU SHOULD BARK AT THIS WITH VENOM AS WELL, BUT NO PADRE WILL BUGGER YOUR KIDS IF YOU PROTEST...LLOL, LLOL,

READ YOU CRIMINALS AND MURDERS READ.....LLOL, LLOL,

the same Laws of Moses that state “You shall not kill” require the execution of adulterers (Deuteronomy 22:22) and any man “who lies with” other men (Leviticus 20:13). Worse, the same god who sets down the law orders his Chosen People to wipe out whole peoples. He obliges the Hebrew leader Joshua to execute the “curse of destruction” on the city of Jericho:“man and women, young and old, including the oxen, the sheep and the donkeys, slaughtering them all”(Joshua 6:21). The Lord of Hosts orders King Saul to punish the Amalakites for deeds of their ancestors:“Now, go and crush Amalek: put him under the curse of destruction with all that he possesses. Do not spare him, but kill man and woman, babe and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and donkey”(1 Samuel 15:3).

BUT DID YOU CONVICTS UNDERSTAND ANYTHING? LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
immigrant

Australia

#39307 May 11, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
What we do understand is that if Australia was under attack by a foreign nation, we be there fighting to get the foreign nation out of our country and not paying taxes so that the enemy who is killing our people can buy more bullets to kill more of us.
-
Is what all you coward Muslims do who live in Western Countries,(Australia).
-
You coward Muslims who live in Australia contribute into killing your own people, by us convicts by you paying your taxes and we buying more bullets to give our soldiers to kill more Muslims.
-
Immigrant do the cap fit you?
I wasn't addressing you slum-dog, sure you don't understand, you only understand Bombay smells, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, feeling a little homesick are you wobble head? next time bark only when addressed,this lesson is for convicts only...LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
John

Brisbane, Australia

#39308 May 11, 2013
Muztards are the lowest species of shit on the planet.
The hatred for these vile monkeys is instinctive.

Location hidden

#39309 May 11, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
We said:
No MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY & Post THIEVES, Ades Bender sock puppet jimdians Sindian, Schleimscheißers, syphilitic malbar,
gobbledegook Muzzie monkey chharchhobi ladygirl chickyladyrentboys Gallahs post or oink oink oink or CASTRATO discussion will be tolerated.
GO AWAY
-
The biggest problem with Muslims is: They can not face the truth.
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#39310 May 11, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
The biggest problem with Muslims is: They can not face the truth.
Do you have trouble understanding English, Bender CASTRATO? We care not about Muslims, what we dislike are fakes and pretentious DIMWITS.

It's quite simple:

We said:

No MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY & Post THIEVES, Ades Bender sock puppet jimdians Sindian, Schleimscheißers, syphilitic malbar,
gobbledegook Muzzie monkey chharchhobi ladygirl chickyladyrentboys Gallahs post or oink oink oink or CASTRATO discussion will be tolerated.

GO AWAY

Location hidden

#39311 May 11, 2013
immigrant wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't addressing you slum-dog, sure you don't understand, you only understand Bombay smells, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, feeling a little homesick are you wobble head? next time bark only when addressed,this lesson is for convicts only...LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
-
Why do you feral pigs Muslims always refer to the Old Testament, when even the Christians do not follow the Old Testament.
-
Atheist follow neither the New or the Old.
-
We have advance from the dark ages, we do not accept any of the laws that were set down by Moses.
-
You feral Pig Muslims still want to follow antiquated laws set down by a Homosexual Prophet by the name of Muhammad, who had a talking pet angel in a cave.
-
This is not the year 610 when the homosexual Prophet Muhammad was around.
-
This is the year 2013 when we follow and obey the latest laws.
-
Not like you Feral Pigs Muslim like to think that every one who is not a feral pig Muslim, follows the laws laid down by Moses.
-
The only pig I see oinking in this thread is you and MUQ.
-
You oink like a pig every time someone shoots down in flames.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#39312 May 11, 2013
Infantile narcissism is the best phrase I have seen to describe muslim behaviour, compare the behaviour of a chronic ADHD sufferer to muslim behaviour,
1. Must have it's way.
2. Impervious to reason.
3. Utterly unconcerned about rights, wants, needs of others.
4. Abusive, threatening.
5. Resorts to violence if it doesn't get it's way.
6. Lacking sympathy, empathy.
7. Utterly selfish.
8. Plays the victim.
9. Blames others, will not take responsibility for behaviour.
10. Unaware of it's unacceptable behaviour.
11. Everyone else has a problem not them.
12. Detached from reality.

Location hidden

#39313 May 11, 2013
Look at him (MalbarCACA Controllers) begging for my attention.
Poor Muslim man with a name like that even his friends avoid him.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#39314 May 11, 2013
immigrant wrote:
BUT DID YOU CONVICTS UNDERSTAND ANYTHING? LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
Can't speak for whomever these convicts are but I would think the USA military as well as their CIA should realize that's it's actions are like a boomerang effect but the innocent bystander who gets to be on the receiving end of the revenge makes it murder which is against the Quranic teachings that the brothers adhered to.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#39315 May 11, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have trouble understanding English, Bender CASTRATO? We care not about Muslims, what we dislike are fakes and pretentious DIMWITS.
It's quite simple:
We said:
GO AWAY
If none of that can be tolerated,how can you tolerate yourself ?

Since: Apr 13

Brisbane, Australia

#39316 May 11, 2013
Sullivan wrote:
Look at this unclean unkempt Hobo,
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/violent-...
Rot in Jail you Racist Hate Filled Vagrant, and when your jailers release you, go back to your Hate filled violent country from whence you came scum.
That filthy piece of pig shit will be swallowing Islamic cock in jail..
John

Australia

#39317 May 11, 2013
immigrant wrote:
<quoted text>
I think its you that doesn't understand the question,

What Muslim nation did you migrate from to Australia ?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39318 May 11, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

The Day That Didn't Change A Thing

By Michael Robeson

September 11, 2012 "Information Clearing House" -- Are Norwegians weird, or what? Seventy-seven of them get massacred by a killer who gets a prison term of only 21 years and they don't take to the streets in protest, even when their president, without a drop of machismo, says: "The bomb and bullets were aimed at changing Norway. The Norwegian people responded by embracing our values. The killer failed, the people won." What kind of boring values do Norwegians share? And what do they have against change?

Seventy-seven Norwegians may sound like chump change compared with the almost 3,000 Americans that died on the day that changed everything forever and ever Amen. But for Norway's 7 million people, last year's attacks killed proportionately more of them than the number of Americans killed on September 11, 2001. Norwegian politicians are not climbing over themselves demanding stricter national-security measures and citizens have not been Tea Partying in the streets crying for vengeance and clamoring for the death penalty. Those long winters must bleed the hot-bloodedness out of them.

In the US, "change" was the codeword of that day in 2001 and has become a political mantra ever since. Ehud Barak, former prime minister of Israel and now defense minister, got the ball rolling that morning when, interviewed on the British Broadcasting Corp, he announced: "The world will not be the same from today on ... This is the time to deploy a globally concerted effort ... against all sources of terror, consistently along six or 10 years ... Iran, Iraq, Libya."

It is not for us to discuss whether Barak was an all-seeing prophet or an all-powerful proponent. US president George W Bush, with his ear to the ground, followed up on his advice and kept to the message of "change is good", apart from encouraging Americans not to lose sight of their values, which involved his telling them to keep shopping. Some things just can't be changed; and Barack Obama's presidency, promoted by his catchy campaign slogan, shows that the more things change, the more they remain insane.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39319 May 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
-
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
The Day That Didn't Change A Thing
By Michael Robeson
September 11, 2012 "Information Clearing House" -- Are Norwegians weird, or what? Seventy-seven of them get massacred by a killer who gets a prison term of only 21 years and they don't take to the streets in protest, even when their president, without a drop of machismo, says: "The bomb and bullets were aimed at changing Norway. The Norwegian people responded by embracing our values. The killer failed, the people won." What kind of boring values do Norwegians share? And what do they have against change?
Seventy-seven Norwegians may sound like chump change compared with the almost 3,000 Americans that died on the day that changed everything forever and ever Amen. But for Norway's 7 million people, last year's attacks killed proportionately more of them than the number of Americans killed on September 11, 2001. Norwegian politicians are not climbing over themselves demanding stricter national-security measures and citizens have not been Tea Partying in the streets crying for vengeance and clamoring for the death penalty. Those long winters must bleed the hot-bloodedness out of them.
In the US, "change" was the codeword of that day in 2001 and has become a political mantra ever since. Ehud Barak, former prime minister of Israel and now defense minister, got the ball rolling that morning when, interviewed on the British Broadcasting Corp, he announced: "The world will not be the same from today on ... This is the time to deploy a globally concerted effort ... against all sources of terror, consistently along six or 10 years ... Iran, Iraq, Libya."
It is not for us to discuss whether Barak was an all-seeing prophet or an all-powerful proponent. US president George W Bush, with his ear to the ground, followed up on his advice and kept to the message of "change is good", apart from encouraging Americans not to lose sight of their values, which involved his telling them to keep shopping. Some things just can't be changed; and Barack Obama's presidency, promoted by his catchy campaign slogan, shows that the more things change, the more they remain insane.
I have reported you for NEVER being on topic. People are sick of your posts as can be seen by their responses to you.

You continuously post on something that is not relevant to this thread and whilst you are at it you make derogatory comments about the people of Australia. You also denigrate Jews and I for one have had enough. I urge others on this forum to complain about the content of Mug's post and their irrelevance to the thread

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39322 May 11, 2013
Is Islam Compatible With Democracy and Human Rights?

" Islam has never favoured democratic tendencies..."
Hurgronje

" The Democratic system that is predominant in the world is not a suitable system for the peoples of our region... The system of free elections is not suitable to our country"
King Fahd of Saudi Arabia

At least King Fahd has had the honesty to admit the incompatibility of Islam and Democracy. Meanwhile Western Islamic apologists and modernising Muslims continue to look for democratic principles in Islam and Islamic history.

[A] Human Rights and Islam

Let us look at the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of 1948 and compare it to Islamic law and doctrine.

Article 1 " All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood ".

Article 2 " Everyone is entitled to all rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status ".

Article 3 " Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person "

Article 4 No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms "

Comments:(1) Women are inferior under Islamic law; their testimony in a court of law is worth half that of a man; their movement is strictly restricted, they cannot marry a non-Muslim

(2) Non - Muslims living in Muslim countries have inferior status under Islamic law, they may not testify against a Muslim. In Saudi Arabia, following a tradition of Muhammed who said " Two religions cannot exist in the country of Arabia ", non _ Muslims are forbidden to practice their religion, build churches, possess Bibles etc.

(3) Non-believers -- atheists (surely the most neglected minority in history)-- in Muslim countries do not have "the right to life ". They are to be killed. Muslim doctors of law generally divide sins into great sins and little sins. Of the seventeen great sins, unbelief is the greatest, more heinous than murder, theft, adultery etc..

(4) Slavery is recognised in the Koran. Muslims are allowed to cohabit with any of their female slaves (Sura iv.3); they are allowed to take possession of married women if they are slaves (Sura iv.28); the helpless position of the slave as regard his master illustrates the helpless position of the false gods of Arabia in the presence of their Creator (Sura xvi.77).

To be continued

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll How Aussies became No#1 in dolebludging sports? 7 hr Mambo No 5 0
Poll How the convicts from UK made the mess out of A... 8 hr Smith from Florida 0
Poll Which immigrants commit the most crime in Austr... 8 hr Grassclipper 1
External debt vs the Public debt (Feb '10) 12 hr Raj 18
Sydney bar using naked women as table 17 hr Raj 2
China , India and Indonesia to dominate the wor... (Jun '13) 22 hr Comparable Economies 35
Why do racist whites hate Jews? (Oct '14) Sat I am me 25
More from around the web