Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 20 comments on the Dec 23, 2007, Scoop story titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37456 Mar 1, 2013
Handover wrote:
01. MUQ you are useless because you are so entrapped in your moon religion.
Yahweh says you are a liar.
So does Abraham.
And also Moses. You break all his rules.

02. Jesus says your a lost sheep, and you should have understood the bit about false prophets.
Everyone on this forum says your a liar (Taqiyya).
Taqiyya, and useless Taqiyya at that because it's not even skillful.
Not a question btw, a statement.

03. Can you find around you a proper Arab Muslim that really understands Islam and have him take over the "Islam Topix help desk'?
Cheers
Ans.

01. I did not know that you have a "direct line" to YHWH and Moses and Abraham and can act as Spokesperson on their behalf?

Is there any "Authorization Letter" that you have of this effect?

02. Did Jesus included us into "Lost Sheep". I think he was sent to the "Lost sheep of the house of Israel"? Are Muslims also included under House of Israel? Vow!! This is a new angle!!

There is nothing called Taqaiyya in Islam.

03. I will search for the person you have asked.

Till such a person is found, you have to be content with me as a "stop gap solution"!!

Tell you what, you take a short respite and vanish for some time from this thread, may be when you back, things might be different.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#37457 Mar 1, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
There are those in this forum who have proven you wrong in many instances of Islamic history and you cannot prove them wrong,instead you attack them with "your" proof and ilogical replies that are not of Islamic history .
MUCK MIGHT BE MANY THINGS, BUT HE IS NEVER WRONG ABOUT ISLAMIC HISTORY

You on the other hand are never right about anything. Run along. Blow.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#37458 Mar 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How come every one is now denying that they are "experts"....some time back every one was boasting that what he or she says is the ultimate truth and nothing but absolute truth.
Why all this modesty? Is it fake or real? Or just copying me?
Your arrogance uses that description of others to duck and weave out of answering questions put to you.

AUSTRALIAN

#37459 Mar 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
MUCK MIGHT BE MANY THINGS, BUT HE IS NEVER WRONG ABOUT ISLAMIC HISTORY
You on the other hand are never right about anything. Run along. Blow.
You must get tired of rogering yourself.
MUQ has been proven wrong on many occasions
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37460 Mar 2, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your arrogance uses that description of others to duck and weave out of answering questions put to you.
I told you that I am not an answering machine. I answer to questions which I think are fit to answer.

I have been proven wrong many times based on your "assumptions".... and I could be proven wrong because of my insufficient knowledge, because I am not an "expert" and I am not perfect and all knowledgeable.

There is only one who is free from all defects and has infinite knowledge and He is the Creator of this Universe and every thing in it....and He is the one whom most people on these threads deny!!
MUQ Taqiyya 1 of 2

Australia

#37461 Mar 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
There is nothing called Taqaiyya in Islam.
For MUQ Islamic help desk trainee.
MUQ you have no idea about Islam.
Here are the quranic, hadeeth & Islamic rulings on Taqiyya. 
Yet again, you are simply wrong (Taqiyya).
This is why we need a proper Arab Muslim to
answer questions, not a little ignorant trainee. 

Taqiyya in Islam & the Quran
Muslim scholars teach  Muslims to lie as a matter of standard practice to all non believers. 

There are two forms of lying to non-believers, taqiyya and kitman.

These circumstances are typically to advance
the cause of Islam or avoid answering questions about the many inconsistencies and lack of integrity within Islam and the Quran.

The Qur'an:
Qur'an (16:106)- Establishes that there are
circumstances that "compel" a Muslim to lie.
Qur'an (3:28)- This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves." 

Qur'an (9:3)- "...Allah and His Messenger are
free from liability to the idolaters..."  The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who
remained at Mecca following its capture. 

Qur'an (40:28)- A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Qur'an (2:225)- "Allah will not call you to
account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts"

Qur'an (66:2)- "Allah has already ordained for you,(O men), the dissolution of your oath"
Qur'an (3:54)- "And they (the disbelievers)
schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers."  The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which
means deceit. If Allah is deceitful toward
unbelievers, then Muslims are expected to do the same.(See also 8:30 and 10:21)

These Quranic  verses are interpreted bu Muslim's to be "compelled" to deceive others.

From the Hadith:
Bukhari (52:269)- "The Prophet said,'War is
deceit.'"  The context of this is the murder of Usayr ibn Zarim and thirty unarmed men by
Muhammad's after he "guaranteed" them safe passage.

Bukhari (49:857)- "He who makes peace
between the people by inventing good
information or saying good things, is not a liar."  

Lying is permitted in islam when the end justifies
the means..

Bukhari (84:64-65)- Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is
permissible in order to deceive an "enemy.

From Islamic Law:
Reliance of the Traveler (p. 746 - 8.2)- 
"Speaking is a means to achieve objectives.  When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible
to lie if attaining the goal is permissible, and
OBLIGATORY to lie if the goal is obligatory... in all cases to employ words that give a misleading
impression.. 

"One should compare the consequences entailed by lying to telling the truth. If the consequences
of telling the truth are damaging, one is entitled to lie.
(Islam is afraid of the Truth).
Continued.
MUQ Taqiyya 2 of 2

Australia

#37462 Mar 2, 2013
Continued 2/2
MUQ is inexperienced and does not represent Islam correctly as a help desk trainee. 

Taqiyya within Islam summary.

Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them. The two forms are:
Taqiyya - Saying something not true. Pitman - Lying by omission. 
 Muslim apologists often quote only a fragment of
 verses or falsely state other religions like the bible with false claims...(yep).
 Muhammad used Taqiyya when he signed a 10 year treaty with the Meccans. He broke the treaty two years later, people in the city who had trusted his word were executed. 
 Muhammad also pretended to seek peace. Ka'b bin al-Ashraf (as noted) and against Usar ibn Zarim, of Banu Nadir tribe, Muhammad killed 30 unarmed men that surrendered to his word   (Ibn Ishaq 981).

The reputation of Muslims is of lying and then killing that even those who "accepted Islam" did not feel entirely safe. The fate of the Jadhima is evidence, the unarmed men of the tribe were 
tied up and beheaded - Ibn Ishaq 834 & 837).
Summary.
 From Muhammad to modern muslim statesmen - promises made to non-Muslim are distinctly non-binding in the Muslim mindset.
 Muslims are willing to "slay and be slain for the cause of Allah" (as the Qur'an puts it) by employing Taqiyya to facilitate mass murder.

Taqiyya is a basic structural flaw in Islam that all non Islamic people find hard to accept. 
Almost every other religion has a concept of a 
shared and universal truth , whereas Islam is based on lies, deception and the compulsion to lie to others. 

MUQ is an ignorant of islam - an indian fake not qualified to be answering questions of Islam
Pork Chop muq

Australia

#37463 Mar 2, 2013
Ha ha muq - this guy smashed has you again !
He's right, your useless as a muslim if you can't even get your lies right !!!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37464 Mar 2, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
There are those in this forum who have proven you wrong in many instances of Islamic history and you cannot prove them wrong, instead you attack them with "your" proof and illogical replies that are not of Islamic history .
Ans.

Talking in hyperbolic, are you?

Who and what replies can be posted to such posts?

Are you wasting your time or mine or both' s?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37465 Mar 2, 2013
MUQ Taqiyya 2 of 2 wrote:
Continued 2/2
MUQ is inexperienced and does not represent Islam correctly as a help desk trainee. 
Taqiyya within Islam summary.
Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them. The two forms are:
Taqiyya - Saying something not true. Pitman - Lying by omission. 
 Muslim apologists often quote only a fragment of
 verses or falsely state other religions like the bible with false claims...(yep).
 Muhammad used Taqiyya when he signed a 10 year treaty with the Meccans. He broke the treaty two years later, people in the city who had trusted his word were executed. 
 Muhammad also pretended to seek peace. Ka'b bin al-Ashraf (as noted) and against Usar ibn Zarim, of Banu Nadir tribe, Muhammad killed 30 unarmed men that surrendered to his word   (Ibn Ishaq 981).

The reputation of Muslims is of lying and then killing that even those who "accepted Islam" did not feel entirely safe. The fate of the Jadhima is evidence, the unarmed men of the tribe were 
tied up and beheaded - Ibn Ishaq 834 & 837).
Summary.
 From Muhammad to modern muslim statesmen - promises made to non-Muslim are distinctly non-binding in the Muslim mindset.
 Muslims are willing to "slay and be slain for the cause of Allah" (as the Qur'an puts it) by employing Taqiyya to facilitate mass murder.
Taqiyya is a basic structural flaw in Islam that all non Islamic people find hard to accept. 
Almost every other religion has a concept of a 
shared and universal truth , whereas Islam is based on lies, deception and the compulsion to lie to others. 
 MUQ is an ignorant of islam - an indian fake not qualified to be answering questions of Islam
Please do not put so many questions in one post.

ask them one by one.

What you people lack in patience and consistency.

You think that by asking so many questions at one times, might give impression that you have done a deep research on Islam and picked these questions after reading Quran verse by verse and reading all these Islamic books one by one.

While all you did was to "cut and paste" this info from some Anti Islamic site and now you post it to show "how much you know about Islam"?

If you want to be declared as an "expert on Islam".... I would have gladly given you that title!!

If you want answers, please ask them one question at one time.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37466 Mar 2, 2013
Pork Chop muq wrote:
Ha ha muq - this guy smashed has you again !
He's right, your useless as a muslim if you can't even get your lies right !!!!
If one "expert" judges another "expert"....the result would be as you said.

To judge a "novice" you need a Novice and not an "expert"...and fortunately or unfortunately, there are no novices on this thread, all are experts.

AUSTRALIAN

#37467 Mar 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you that I am not an answering machine. I answer to questions which I think are fit to answer.
I have been proven wrong many times based on your "assumptions".... and I could be proven wrong because of my insufficient knowledge, because I am not an "expert" and I am not perfect and all knowledgeable.
There is only one who is free from all defects and has infinite knowledge and He is the Creator of this Universe and every thing in it....and He is the one whom most people on these threads deny!!
Who denies that god is as you say ?
Cut out the expert crap it doesn't suit you
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#37468 Mar 2, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Who denies that god is as you say ?
Cut out the expert crap it doesn't suit you
Hahaha.

NOT DELETED.

Nice company you keep Bender:

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/syria/TJJ1OK...
Burwood

Australia

#37469 Mar 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If one "expert" judges another "expert"....the result would be as you said.
To judge a "novice" you need a Novice and not an "expert"...and fortunately or unfortunately, there are no novices on this thread, all are experts.
Looks like you have been sprung as a liar MUQ.
You said (wrote) that there was no such thing as Taqiyya in Islam,,,(above).
and then someone came back with extensive evidence and facts that there is!(also above)
Quran & hardeeths and Islamic law and examples.
Comprehensively proving you a liar.

Clearly your have been caught out MUQ.
Everything you say is crap or lies and your too chicken to accept the facts about Islam.
Or are you as others say some Indian fake posturing as an Islamist but really an uneducated ignorant fool deliberately bringing shame and dishonor on Islam ??

Whatever it is- you need to apologize for lying to others that know much more than you, and you should also apologize to all other Muslims for bringing shame on them. You are also extremely Ignorant of Islam and clearly have never read the Quran as you repeatedly display your lack of knowledge on the most basic things every true Muslim would know.

MUQ if you act like a fool and others judge you as that then that's your fault not theirs.

Take responsibility boy, you need to apologize to others for your constant lies and deceit, and wasting their time and fess yourself up.

Perhaps your a complete fake, some indian writing absolute babble and not even a Muslim at all..
It does seem that way given the way you're shown your lack of even basic islamic knowledge or facts & history.
"No real Muslim could possibly be that stupid" someone else said. Yep.
MUQ Taqiyya

Australia

#37470 Mar 2, 2013
How did Abraham visit Hagar & ishamel at Mecca in (est) 2,600 bc, when Mecca did not exist in any form whatever until 150 ad?
After all there is extensive historical & archeological evidence that Mecca (and the Kaaba) did not exist in any form, settlement, structure or as a known place in all the many records of the Egyptians, Vedic's, Assyrians, Greeks, Spartans, Romans, Jews, Bedouin, Yemenites, Persians, Nateabeans, etc: all who over this 3,000 year period had conquered, travelled over, recorded and documented the Red Sea coastal areas.
Not one historical or archeolgical scrap of evidence exists to support that mecca exist n any form until 150ad when a geological change provided a water source, and for the first time it was then established as a caravan route stopover, then later settled by the quraeesh.

So the entire basis of Islam Re Abraham, Hagar & ishmael being present in Mecca is a false claim. In fact the jewish records show Hagar & Ishmael were banished to Mt Parahan which is well over 1,000k to the west, and Abraham and the jews had no contact ever with them again, they were outcast (ishamel being a grown man not a child) as untrustworthy non believers.

Unpick Islam on the facts and it's clearly all fake.

The Kaaba (first an open area in Mecca around 180ad and not built as an enclosed structure until 430ad) is another expample of the lies of Islam and it's fake claims to legitimacy.

Or the Quran. Originally a book of rules written by the red sea Jews in conjunction with Tuba'h, the red sea Yemenite dynasty that controlled the area and under which the qureesh lived.
The proto Quran that muhammad stole and then added in fake moon Sabean moon god Hubal~Allah, and Vedic rituals (haj) to appease the locals.

Islam, a fake and manufactured Arabic apostasy
that now has to rely on it's believers to lie and deceive to defend it from the truth about it.

They will all perish as sinners with their falsehoods and false gods.
Kitman MUQ Taqiyya

Australia

#37471 Mar 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do not put so many questions in one post.
ask them one by one.
What you people lack in patience and consistency.
You think that by asking so many questions at one times, might give impression that you have done a deep research on Islam and picked these questions after reading Quran verse by verse
and reading all these Islamic books one by one.
While all you did was to "cut and paste" this info from some Anti Islamic site and now you post it to show "how much you know about Islam
If you want to be declared as an "expert on Islam".... I would have gladly given you that title!!
If you want answers, please ask them one
question at one time.
MUQ, the many references to taquiyya including from the Quran itself can't be refuted by you.
The Quran is a miracle right ?(one on many false miracles and idols with Islam).
If it states in the Quran sura's or in hadeeth or in Islamic law re Muslims being allowed to lie, or being encouraged to lie, or forced to lie (Taqiyya or Kitman), then,,, it does..

You can't argue now taqiyya doesn't exist in Islam or the Quran. You don't have any authority to overule what the Quran actually says.
And Facts are it does, sura after sura, ruling after ruling, in law, many examples provided.

So you have been caught out yet again.
Another tacky little Muslim "lying about his lying'.

AUSTRALIAN

#37472 Mar 2, 2013
Kitman MUQ Taqiyya wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ, the many references to taquiyya including from the Quran itself can't be refuted by you.
The Quran is a miracle right ?(one on many false miracles and idols with Islam).
If it states in the Quran sura's or in hadeeth or in Islamic law re Muslims being allowed to lie, or being encouraged to lie, or forced to lie (Taqiyya or Kitman), then,,, it does..
You can't argue now taqiyya doesn't exist in Islam or the Quran. You don't have any authority to overule what the Quran actually says.
And Facts are it does, sura after sura, ruling after ruling, in law, many examples provided.
So you have been caught out yet again.
Another tacky little Muslim "lying about his lying'.
Watch out that MUG doesn't refer to you as an expert,it's his way of denying the truth
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#37473 Mar 2, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
DELETED
No MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEVES, Gallahs KAKA LIKI idiotic 1 monkey moronic ChokraFAGBOY Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos post or discussion will be tolerated.
Giuseppe

Australia

#37474 Mar 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you Believe, Jesus was

* Was one of the mightiest messengers of Allah.

* That he was the Messiah

* That he was conceived miraculously

* That he gave life to the dead with His (Allah’s) permission

* That he healed those born blind and the lepers by His (Allah’s) permission

?

AUSTRALIAN

#37475 Mar 2, 2013
MUQ Taqiyya wrote:
How did Abraham visit Hagar & ishamel at Mecca in (est) 2,600 bc, when Mecca did not exist in any form whatever until 150 ad?
After all there is extensive historical & archeological evidence that Mecca (and the Kaaba) did not exist in any form, settlement, structure or as a known place in all the many records of the Egyptians, Vedic's, Assyrians, Greeks, Spartans, Romans, Jews, Bedouin, Yemenites, Persians, Nateabeans, etc: all who over this 3,000 year period had conquered, travelled over, recorded and documented the Red Sea coastal areas.
Not one historical or archeolgical scrap of evidence exists to support that mecca exist n any form until 150ad when a geological change provided a water source, and for the first time it was then established as a caravan route stopover, then later settled by the quraeesh.
So the entire basis of Islam Re Abraham, Hagar & ishmael being present in Mecca is a false claim. In fact the jewish records show Hagar & Ishmael were banished to Mt Parahan which is well over 1,000k to the west, and Abraham and the jews had no contact ever with them again, they were outcast (ishamel being a grown man not a child) as untrustworthy non believers.
Unpick Islam on the facts and it's clearly all fake.
The Kaaba (first an open area in Mecca around 180ad and not built as an enclosed structure until 430ad) is another expample of the lies of Islam and it's fake claims to legitimacy.
Or the Quran. Originally a book of rules written by the red sea Jews in conjunction with Tuba'h, the red sea Yemenite dynasty that controlled the area and under which the qureesh lived.
The proto Quran that muhammad stole and then added in fake moon Sabean moon god Hubal~Allah, and Vedic rituals (haj) to appease the locals.
Islam, a fake and manufactured Arabic apostasy
that now has to rely on it's believers to lie and deceive to defend it from the truth about it.
They will all perish as sinners with their falsehoods and false gods.
God is telling us this message through us without us being aware of it.
God doesn't need religions to tell us what we need to know to survive because as MUQ says god is almighty and god knows everything so I ask you,why do we need religion ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why to celebrate anzac day for crims Aussie sol... 16 hr GallipolliScannner 0
Loan offer: (Jun '13) 22 hr Mr Beastly 9
Bali 9 duo given 72 hours notice 23 hr Indian gutter rat 1
why are Australian men so hot (Nov '08) Sat WantsanAussieman 139
I found some muslim piece of shit and bashed him Sat Wsaste muslim f_u... 1
Is it wrong to eat Turkish Pizza on 25/4? Fri EZ Rider 5
News Wilson Storage Opens Third Self-Storage Facilit... Fri Arbin Larfin 2
More from around the web