Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Comments (Page 1,681)

Showing posts 33,601 - 33,620 of43,939
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Fly Swatters

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
IDIOT
PACK YOU BAGS, GET LOST FUDDIHEAD IndoMauritian MalBARCACA IMPOSTOR
Neville FUCKTURD TurdBender F*CKWIT sIndian, YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE and neither is your band of supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs. Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK), ROMEO TINY inferior midget turds, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOTs

NEVER RETURN

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

sydney is poof capital wrote:
<quoted text>
Phil Collins was in Genesis
Love his music!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Another sublimal message from our favourite religions telling us that if we misbehave we will get flooded out.
The population on the East coast of Australia must have been naughty lately .
Pleased to say we are nowhere near the problems

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Why should Autralian fear from the Arab Muslim;

1-Rape epidemic in Europe and UK are done by Arab/Muslim.
2-Arab practice Muslim and Islamic religion and they want to impose Sharia Laws into the Western countries.
3-Arab has been trying to invade the West for thousands of years.
4-Arab are still trying to invade the West with high birth rate and mass immigrations.
5-Arabs living in the West are a political threat to the West(because they always trying to take over the Western government).
6-Arab rape little white girls and this is unforgivable.
7-Arab are malicious opportunist liars and cannot be trusted.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I was instructed from an early age that Noah collected 2 if each species of animal and loaded them into his Ark and then floated off until they parked on Mt Ararat in Turkey .
Does that make any sense to for as a child I was expected to believe that and many more biblical accounts.
You were instructed to believe in a certain matter, but the Book says differently.

See that Shiela the Great "glossing over" the issue of 2 pairs and 7 pairs and clean and unclean animals. Just posting which benefits her.

And that Quotation in Luke is very general and does not speak about clean and unclean animals either.

That is "how" they corroborate OT and NT books and say NT books say the same things as OT.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

my2000cents wrote:
2-Arab practice Muslim and Islamic religion and they want to impose Sharia Laws into the Western countries.
4-Arab are still trying to invade the West with high birth rate and mass immigrations.
5-Arabs living in the West are a political threat to the West(because they always trying to take over the Western government).
I gave you a solution to solve your problem as well as ours but you do not want it.

I said exchange all your Muslims with the Jews that are in Isreal and Palestine and problems of both' of us shall be solved.

You will get, White rapists, drunkards, alcoholics, drug addicts, fraudsters, cheats, cut throats, bank robbers, child molesters....and be very happy and content with them and shower them with love and kindness till they see the light and reform.

And our brothers in Palestine shall live in peace and tranquality.

Is it not a win-win situation?

Why not act on it and get mutual peace!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You were instructed to believe in a certain matter, but the Book says differently.
See that Shiela the Great "glossing over" the issue of 2 pairs and 7 pairs and clean and unclean animals. Just posting which benefits her.
And that Quotation in Luke is very general and does not speak about clean and unclean animals either.
That is "how" they corroborate OT and NT books and say NT books say the same things as OT.
I didn't use it to corroborate either scripture I just made a statement that it was written in the OT and that it is also mentioned in the NT.

If I wanted to link the old and the new I could do it through prophecy but I won't waste my time doing that to a chimp like you who believes in the ravings of a madman

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know as much as we do do as described by those who wern't there.
Stop living a lie that others are forced into believing

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you a solution to solve your problem as well as ours but you do not want it.
I said exchange all your Muslims with the Jews that are in Isreal and Palestine and problems of both' of us shall be solved.
You will get, White rapists, drunkards, alcoholics, drug addicts, fraudsters, cheats, cut throats, bank robbers, child molesters....and be very happy and content with them and shower them with love and kindness till they see the light and reform.
And our brothers in Palestine shall live in peace and tranquality.
The Holy land belongs to the Jews and always has been as noted by God in his word. It is God's land and he can give it to whomever he wants-guess what he chose the Jews

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I said exchange all your Muslims with the Jews that are in Israel and Palestine and problems of both' of us shall be solved.
And our brothers in Palestine shall live in peace and tranquility.
How about all Muslims living in Western countries moving to their spiritual homeland in Saudi Arabia ?
The Fly Swatters

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

my2000cents wrote:
Ewrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, more skidmarks.

And MalbrCACAs what about them?
The Fly Swatters

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
How about all Muslims living in Western countries moving to their spiritual homeland in Saudi Arabia ?
Neville FUCKTURD TurdBender F*CKWIT sIndian, YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE and neither is your band of supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs. Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK), ROMEO TINY inferior midget turds, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOTs

NEVER RETURN

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The Holy land belongs to the Jews and always has been as noted by God in his word. It is God's land and he can give it to whomever he wants-guess what he chose the Jews
Where does in say in print that god said so ?
The Fly Swatters

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't use it to corroborate either scripture I just made a statement that it was written in the OT and that it is also mentioned in the NT.
If I wanted to link the old and the new I could do it through prophecy but I won't waste my time doing that to a chimp like you who believes in the ravings of a madman
Log out - erase your RATchitt Hometown entry.

Unhide your location.

Log back in - never mask or hide your HINDUSTANI location again.
Mandarin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Hey you(steve),dnt even say a one silly word against us.u dnt knw anything,mate.A real Muslim can never be a terrorist.they(terrorist) misunderstanding true meaning of our quran and as a result they misusing it.we love peace and let us be in peace. :-

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

The Fly Swatters wrote:
<quoted text>
Unhide your location.
You have been reported for harrassment and profanity towards myself and other on this thread. I have requested that topix do a complete block of your internet service provider

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does in say in print that god said so ?
Genesis 17:

19 Then God said,“Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac.[d] I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. 20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation. 21 BUT MY COVENANT I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year.” 22 When he had finished speaking with Abraham, God went up from him.
The Fly Swatters

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been reported for harrassment and profanity towards myself and other on this thread. I have requested that topix do a complete block of your internet service provider
In the meantime, you will be "harrASSED":

Unhide your location.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

The Fly Swatters wrote:
<quoted text>
"wern't"?
Stop living a lie that others are forced into believing IDIOT.
NEVER RETURN
This post has also been reported for profanity and harassment
The Fly Swatters

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
This post has also been reported for profanity and harassment
In the meantime, you will continue to be "harrASSED":

Unhide your location.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,601 - 33,620 of43,939
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

154 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Does God Exist? (Jun '12) 4 min How can we make peace 39
the mening of live. for muslims and for kafirs 6 min muhamad yusril shadi 1
jesus(n't god) vs prophet muhamad 9 min muhamad yusril shadi 1
Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Seeker Returns 14 min Goats Milk Australia 92
indonesian women vs australia women. where do y... 19 min muhamad yusril shadi 1
I worship Jesus 21 min muhamad yusril shadi 2
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 25 min Aussie Bloke 1,252
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••