Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 46,625
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#35240 Dec 8, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back.
-
Long time no see or hear from you.
-
You can be guaranteed MUQ will not answer you, and if he does it will be some idiotic explanation of you ask to many questions at once.
Or he will come up with a stupid story, telling every one about Jacob or Joseph
That would be Joseph & the amazing technicolour yawn.
:-)
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#35241 Dec 8, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Taqqiya seeks to both obfuscate real discussion of the dangers islam poses to normal society but it also seeks to confuse the questioner who is not versed in the Quran.
Great definition! Thanks Elias.
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#35242 Dec 8, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
You Muslims need a new Prophet after you discovered that the old one never existed.
-
Robert Spencer’s new book appears to signal a growing confidence amongst the revisionists. He published a biographical study, The Truth about Muhammad, in 2006, based on the earliest sources, and although he remarked then that “from a strictly historical standpoint, it is impossible to state with certainty even that a man named Muhammad actually existed”, he nevertheless felt compelled to concede that “in all likelihood he did exist”. Now he believes that “may have been an overly optimistic assessment”, as
even the pillars used to support the traditional account begin to crumble upon close scrutiny ... The available historical records contain a surprising number of puzzles and anomalies that strongly suggest that the standard Muslim story about Muhammad is more legend than fact.
Maybe Mohammed never existed. But if he did, he was as queer as a 3-riyal bill. Right, Baron?

Either way, the religion is a complete fairytale.
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#35243 Dec 8, 2012
MUQ wrote:
03. I know what is the topic of thread. But it is used a bulletin board to criticize and malign the image of Islam and Muslims by many, many people on this thread.
There are very few people, who have come in support of Islam. Why you do not want to hear even a single voice answering your charges.
If you criticize only Muslims those who are involved in unlawful activity, I would not say any thing about it, but when you include all Muslims and then islam also in your criticism, I have to answer it.
There would be more people who support Islam, except for one thing. No good Muslim will come out in opposition to the terrorists.
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#35244 Dec 8, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever come across an articulate muslim who sounds convincing when using evidence to defend the Quran? I certainly have not.
What they rely on is propoganda (aka Goebells or Trotskyite) to create an aura of relevance. The convert has to be vulnerable whether through poverty or in depths of searching for meaning in life.
The Taqqiya related material swamps the mind with positive images of providing self-identity and a sense of meaning to the unwary who absorb without filtering or questioning. Secondly it seeks to confuse those who question the meaning. it wraps the less savory aspects of the Quran in a cloak of respectability. Prayer, giving alms to the poor (muslim poor), fasting and obedience all seems respectable and so become "pillars". These mask some less palatable matters such as lack of accountability, arab superiority, polygamy, slavery, violence and murder, pedophilia, capital punishment.
Islam remains the most successful cult in history, it's ability to pursuade through stealth and force many millions to it's fold is testimony to the cunning of it's founders.
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State (or religion) can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State (or religion) to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State (or religion).”

- Josef Goebbels
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#35245 Dec 8, 2012
The Nazi schweinhund again:

“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over”
- Goebbels

Does this remind U people of anyone?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#35246 Dec 8, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Mohammed never existed. But if he did, he was as queer as a 3-riyal bill. Right, Baron?
Either way, the religion is a complete fairytale.
-
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I'll put that in the toooooo hard basket.
Fairy tales are nice.
Religions MMMM I do not know as yet the Jury is out on that.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#35247 Dec 8, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State (or religion) can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State (or religion) to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State (or religion).”
- Josef Goebbels
-
That is 100% right.
-
Notice how 1.4 billion people believe all the crap that is written in a book they call the Qur'an by a man who has a pet Angel.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#35248 Dec 8, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever come across an articulate muslim who sounds convincing when using evidence to defend the Quran? I certainly have not.
What they rely on is propoganda (aka Goebells or Trotskyite) to create an aura of relevance. The convert has to be vulnerable whether through poverty or in depths of searching for meaning in life.
The Taqqiya related material swamps the mind with positive images of providing self-identity and a sense of meaning to the unwary who absorb without filtering or questioning. Secondly it seeks to confuse those who question the meaning. it wraps the less savory aspects of the Quran in a cloak of respectability. Prayer, giving alms to the poor (muslim poor), fasting and obedience all seems respectable and so become "pillars". These mask some less palatable matters such as lack of accountability, arab superiority, polygamy, slavery, violence and murder, pedophilia, capital punishment.
Islam remains the most successful cult in history, it's ability to pursuade through stealth and force many millions to it's fold is testimony to the cunning of it's founders.
Interesting thoughts Elias, the C/P below illustrates that taqiya is not only a tool used to dupe nonbelievers but regularly used by muslims against muslims.
http://www.al-islam.org/taqiyah/3.htm

Question 13: Keeping in view, all these verses of the Qur’an and the Prophet's traditions, and looking at all these historical facts in the lives of the Holy Prophet (saw), his companions and even previous Prophets as well as the Sunni scholars, how is it that the Wahhabis go on accusing the Shi'as of various ri­diculous beliefs and then declaring that even if the Shia's deny such beliefs they should not be believed because they practice taqiyah?

Answer. Well, our books are readily available in Arabic, Persian, Urdu, Gujarati, Bengali, Hindi, Swahili, English and many other languages. They are on sale in Iran, Iraq, Gulf States, Lebanon, Pakistan, India, East Africa, U.K, Canada, U.S.A and other countries. There are books on theology, jurisprudence, and social, ethical and philosophical subjects. Some are meant for our children's education, others for youths and grown up people. Let the Wahhabis produce proof from our books in support of those baseless accusations. Unfortunately, they go on repeating those foolish things from their own books and think that they have vanquished the Shi'as!!

What will they say if we start writing that: "The Wahhabis believe that Shaykh Muhammad ibn `Abdul Wahhab was their prophet, and that is why they hate the Holy Prophet, Muhammad ibn `Abdullah (saw) so much and always try to distract the Muslims from show­ing love and respect to the Holy Prophet of Islam (saw), but they do not dare to declare this belief openly because then, they would be turned out of Mecca and Medina and would lose their power&#8209;base."? How will they refute this allegation? What will be their defense when we will reject their words of mouth and their writings, as we will go on asserting that it was all a pack of lies just to safeguard their hold on the sanc­tuaries of Mecca and Medina?
bazz

Norwich, UK

#35249 Dec 8, 2012
every western country must treat muslims with caution.They will want to take over your country and kill none beleivers
its a evil cult that will bring troubles to you land. not to mention they will expect you to fund there sad existance few work!
digger

Glebe, Australia

#35250 Dec 8, 2012
aussies should fear jews more, take a look at the jewish professor's dirty games, he says "demolish the ANZAC myth"
digger

Glebe, Australia

#35251 Dec 8, 2012
aussies should fear the jews more, take a look at the jewish professor's dirty games, he says "demolish the ANZAC myth"

sorry link here... http://armeniangenocidelies.com/2012/11/15/pr...
SandCastle

Sydney, Australia

#35252 Dec 8, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
More silly fallacies made by Muslims
6. The Fallacy of Force: The Qur'an commands Muslims to wage war against non-Muslims and apostates (Surah 5:33; 9:5, 29).
Some Muslims use a false analogy to answer this argument. They respond by saying, "Well, what about the Crusades? You Christians use violence just like Muslims."
It is logically erroneous to set up a parallel between Muslims killing people in obedience to the Qur'an and Christians killing people in disobedience to the Bible. While the Qur'an commands Jihad, the New Testament forbids it.
7. The Fallacy Of Confusing Questions of Fact with Questions of Relevance: Whether something is factually true is totally different from the issue of whether you feel it is relevant. The two issues must be kept separate.
Examples:
#1 When a Christian argues that some of the beliefs and rituals of the Qur'an came from pre-Islamic Arab paganism, the Muslim will deny it at first. But as more and more evidence is given, the Muslim will often do a flip-flop and begin arguing, "So what! Didn't you Christians get Christmas from the pagans?" The Muslim has now committed three fallacies:
a. The "So what!" argument is dealing with the issue of relevance, not fact. You must stop the Muslim at that point and ask him, "Since you are now dealing with the issue of whether the pagan origins of the Qur'an are relevant, does this mean that you are now agreeing to the fact of the pagan origins of Islam?"
b. The Muslim has also committed the fallacy of equivocation, The Bible is not threatened by historical sources. It freely refers to them and even quotes them (Acts 17: 28). But the Qur'an denies that it has any earthly historical sources (Surah 25:4-6).
c. He also committed the fallacy of false analogy. The Bible and the Qur'an are two totally different books. The inspiration of the Bible does not depend upon the fate of the Qur'an because what Muslims claim for the Qur'an is not what Christians claim for the Bible.

b. Some Muslims have claimed that the word "Allah" is in the Bible because the Biblical word "Allelujah." They then mispronounce the word as "Allah-lujah" But "Allelujah" is not a compound Arabic word with "Allah" being the first part of the word. It is a Hebrew word with the name of God being "JAH" (or Yahweh) and the verb "alle" meaning "praise to." It means "praise to Yahweh." The Arabic word "Allah" is not in the word.
c. The same error is found in the Muslim argument that the word "Baca" (Psa. 94:6) really means "Mecca." The valley of Baca is in northern Israel.
d. Some Muslims have tried to go from "Amen" to "Ahmed" to "Mohammed!" Such nonsense is beyond belief.
What you say is very true. I am very certain that at least two of your addressed issues are correct.

On another forum, a muslim was doing just that; flip-flopping the issue of their pagan origins. At first she flat out denied it and said that she had addressed it as being the muslims lead astray.

The later, when told again and again that Allah was being wrongly called a mere pagan moon god; she did the opposite and said that even Christianity had pagan origins!

Completely off topic since many people are not Christian; seems Christians are a scapegoat when the truth is too confronting to muslims.

As a person who grew up in my toddler years as a Buddhist and then onwards as a Christian; I can fairly say unlike the Quran that there is none of this nonsense these muslim "savages", even the "eloquent" MUQ will condone in their religion.

They condone slavery, war booty, rape, taking over other people's countries. Their religion is alien to my two peace loving religions I grew up with.

Since: Dec 12

Sydney

#35253 Dec 8, 2012
digger wrote:
aussies should fear the jews more, take a look at the jewish professor's dirty games, he says "demolish the ANZAC myth"
Since Prof Tatz is Jewish, perhaps he should campaign in Israel to abolish the Masada Myth - see how well that flies.
SandCastle

Sydney, Australia

#35254 Dec 8, 2012
digger wrote:
I know I am sticking my neck out here to even question ANZAC. But as a country with freedom of speech; have you or have you not researched ANZAC history and why we are celebrating it?

We should honour their lives dying for our country but what did they really die for? England or Australia? When Australia who sent those soldiers so that they may return the favour; where were those Poms and their resources when the Japs trashed around the Pacific and bombed Darwin? America of course came to the rescue but what if the Japs did not bomb Pearl Harbour? Who will then stick their necks out for us?

So being the idiot NAZI you are. Regardless of whether the professor was Jewish or Goyim; is there or is there not an ANZAC myth in the media "dying for freedom" and within a particular class of Australians.*cough, cough "Bogan".

You do the research and come back to me whether there isn't a feverish obsessions and spirit enthrusted by the ANZAC "legend" into Australian identity. This sentiment has only been growing since those with first hand knowledge and experience of Gallipoli have died out. Oh, and leave the ethnicity out. I know you are the same NAZI posting here a few pages ago lol.

Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein!
-Inglourious Basterds [Hitler]
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#35255 Dec 8, 2012
Story of Prophet Joseph as given in Bible (Gen Chapter 37 to Chapter 50)and in Quran (Chapter 12)-
A comparative study- Part-38

Episode:

Joseph asks for his brother to come to Egypt

Biblical Version

18 Then Joseph said to them the third day,“Do this and live, for I fear God: 19 If you are honest men, let one of your brothers be confined to your prison house; but you, go and carry grain for the famine of your houses. 20 And bring your youngest brother to me; so your words will be verified, and you shall not die.”
And they did so. 21 Then they said to one another,“We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.”

22 And Reuben answered them, saying,“Did I not speak to you, saying,‘Do not sin against the boy’; and you would not listen? Therefore behold, his blood is now required of us.” 23 But they did not know that Joseph understood them, for he spoke to them through an interpreter. 24 And he turned himself away from them and wept. Then he returned to them again, and talked with them. And he took Simeon from them and bound him before their eyes.

Quranic Version:

59 And when he had furnished them forth with provisions (suitable) for them, he said:“Bring to me a brother you have, of the same father as yourself,(but a different mother): See you not that I pay out full measure, and that I do provide the best hospitality?

60 “ Now if you bring him not to me, You shall have no measure (of corn) from me, nor shall you (even) come near me.” 61 They said:“ We shall certainly seek to get our wish about him from his father: Indeed we shall do it.”

Remarks / Comments

1. Compare the two version and judge which is more befitting to a prophet of God

2. Quran shows exemplary conduct of Joseph in all his dealings with his brothers

3. In Quran the bringing of brother is voluntarily linked with the bringing of brother

4. In Bible, it is cohersive, because one of the brother is held as ransom, we can see a vindictive nature.
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#35256 Dec 8, 2012
digger wrote:
Go and iron your brown shirt.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#35257 Dec 8, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
- Josef Goebbels
Excellent anology. Goebbels was one of the masters of propoganda, along with Trotsky. Islam and truth never sat side by side.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#35258 Dec 8, 2012
SandCastle wrote:
<quoted text>On another forum, a muslim was doing just that; flip-flopping the issue of their pagan origins. At first she flat out denied it and said that she had addressed it as being the muslims lead astray..
In Pakistan and Malaysia the school curriculum completely avoid pre-islamic history. I recall conversing with a hijab girl in Malaysia who denied Malay people were ever hindu in the past. According to her school teaching Indians only arrived in Malaysia as slaves of the British.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#35259 Dec 8, 2012
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting thoughts Elias, the C/P below illustrates that taqiya is not only a tool used to dupe nonbelievers but regularly used by muslims against muslims.
http://www.al-islam.org/taqiyah/3.htm ?
Yes the schism over the rightful heir to Mohammed was certainly an interesting development in islam. The reality is the Shia and Wahabi sects are limited to Iran and Saudi Arabia. Pan-islam is literally the Sunni version of islam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WAR India v Australia, who will win? (Jun '14) 4 min _The Sex guru_ 10,352
How should Indonesia execute prisoners? 7 min Rockkazbah 13
Perth wicket is a disgrace 13 min Richie 3
Sally Field, actress getting married at age 68 17 min Clint 9
Western Australia is pathetic 20 min Richie 1
Weed needed in newcastle (Feb '13) 23 min 420bud 10
Black Cawk going up a Sydney mans bum statue to... 30 min The return of Ott... 0
Australia needs to give aid to Indonesia...not ... (Nov '13) 4 hr Aussie Bloke 60
"White Australians" learn your history 5 hr YES SAVE AUSSIES 143
Why do Aussies hate Indians? 6 hr YES SAVE AUSSIES 82
More from around the web