Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 45,842
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#34903 Nov 29, 2012
leon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you muslims get along like the Jewish nation does
http://news.kuwaittimes.net/2012/11/25/5-kill...
You people should learn from the Jewish nation, at least they can live in peace with each other
I think "by your persistent refusals" to get the Muslims exchanged with Jews....you are demonstrating that you also do not know how to take care of Jews!!

Otherwise you would have jumped at the idea!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34904 Nov 29, 2012
MUQ wrote:
It would appear that it is you that is suffering from an inferiority complex as you keep bringing it up. It may stem from your childhood experiences and the surrounds in which you were raised . Coming from such a poor country it has obviously impacted on you as can be seen by your constant need to try and big note yourself. Unfortunately your labors are all in vain because we are able to see through the thin veneer that you use to cover your own inadequacy.

I do not consider St. Paul’s writings as scripture, because his Apostle ship is in doubt. He was not the One Chosen by Jesus while Jesus was alive. After Jesus left the earth, any one can claim that “Jesus appointed him Apostle in a Vision”, where is the proof?

A:Not only Paul but the other apostles saw Jesus after he was resurrected. Why would Jesus not tell the other apostles that Paul was a charlaton? The other apostles accepted Paul as one of them. I could say exactly the same about the false prophet there is no proof of the angel Gabriel speaking to Mohammad no one saw him except Mohammad and yet the whole of Islam is based on his unbelievable claims.Not only that but his "allah" needed to abrogate verses in the koran which you still haven't addressed

And now there is another question about “Merciful God”…. Why God delayed sending His Begotten Son thousands of years after Adam and Eve made the Sin?
A:That is something that you would have to ask God but you won't get the opportunity to unfortunately because you don't believe in the true God only a false one

What was the fault of those hundreds of generations of Adam and eve that perished before Jesus came on earth?
A: They were all sinners just like you and me. Why were Joseph and David sent when they were sent? We do not have the mind of God and are not privy to his plan except for what he has chosen to expose to us through his inspired word

Why people after Jesus be living in Grace and not before him? What is the logic?
A: Jesus fulfilled the law and grace was more than the law. The law could never be fulfilled in the old testament because man continued to sin even after he sacrificed his animals. The sacrifice of Jesus was done once and for all people. Only a perfect human could do this and that is what he did.His blood was sacrificed for all of mankind.The law was but a poor imitation

02. Church adding “Spurious Books ? into Bible”:
Our Shielaa the Great says that Church was adding “spurious books into Bible after 325 CE”. She forgets that these books were added by the Ecumenical Councils similar to the one which was held in 325 CE.
Where is the proof that council held in 325 CE had “more authority” than those held afterwards?
A: If you read the history of the early church fathers you may understand better. I refer you to them. There was disagreement among them for up to 60 years concerning the invention of the trinity. God does not add to scripture but man does just like Mohammad did

03. Different Versions of Quran disappearing from the World:
I do not know, how to respond to such “High Level” posts.

A: Just respond to the evidence which I have provided re the different versions that would be a start and a miracle!!! It is documented in your own scholars literature but seeing as how you "know more than god" what can we expect when it comes to you addressing the teaching of your own scholars. They were all wrong and you were right???? LMAO

Location hidden

#34905 Nov 29, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think "by your persistent refusals" to get the Muslims exchanged with Jews....you are demonstrating that you also do not know how to take care of Jews!!
Otherwise you would have jumped at the idea!!
You appear to be desperate to get the Jews out of the middle east. Unfortunately it is not going to happen so you need to resign yourself to the fact that they are there to stay. Just as God intended

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#34906 Nov 29, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You contradict yourself my dear Sir. You say Jews do not live on welfare, so what is your objection on getting them as Immigrants?
And you people talk about only stopping New Immigrants, what about those Muslims who are already in Australia?
The Suggestion which I proposed would solve the problem of new Immigration as well as of earlier immigrants.
Why you people are dragging your feet on my excellent proposal, I cannot understand it?
Unless you say that we do not want 6 Million Jews in our country!! Why should we keep them?
-
MUQ we have never had 100% control of the government.
We only control a portion.
truth

Perth, Australia

#34907 Nov 29, 2012
our lovely shilliiiii
not to be silly

don't liked say about what?

''-trough man sin and death come''

no sheillii
don't be silly

life a nkh=woman

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
SandCastle

Sydney, Australia

#34908 Nov 29, 2012
You know what I find strange in this thread and other muslim threads?

The idiots that post here ("muslim"); all have such lewd and violent streaks in their posts.

They like to babble on about sex all the time, violent threats and the intricacies of their description and plan is hauntingly unnerving.

It is as if the internet is their stress reliever. They reflect their carnal desires and insecurities through the world wide web.

Do you think Allah is blind to these things?

I have seen enough muslims and christians to claim that there are good and bad people, religious or not.

Location hidden

#34909 Nov 29, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You contradict yourself my dear Sir. You say Jews do not live on welfare, so what is your objection on getting them as Immigrants?
And you people talk about only stopping New Immigrants, what about those Muslims who are already in Australia?
The Suggestion which I proposed would solve the problem of new Immigration as well as of earlier immigrants.
Why you people are dragging your feet on my excellent proposal, I cannot understand it?
Unless you say that we do not want 6 Million Jews in our country!! Why should we keep them?
You are an Indian, your country is India and you only have about 5-6,000 Jews in India so where are the 6 million Jews that you are talking about? Why are you always complaining about the Jews? Could it be because you are a bigot??????

Location hidden

#34910 Nov 29, 2012
truth wrote:
our lovely shilliiiii
not to be silly
don't liked say about what?
''-trough man sin and death come''
no sheillii
don't be silly
life a nkh=woman
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Truth can you try and get someone to help you so I can understand what you are trying to say??
MUQ Quran 101

Australia

#34911 Nov 29, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You say my English is not good, have you looked at your own post.
I want any one who has proper knowledge of English to find Grammatical and syntax fault is your post!!
Ah dear MUQ our Indian muslim in Saudi dancing to a Jewish tune played thru muhhamads nose flute ( Tuba'hs "Quran" written by Tuba'h with the Jews centuries before Mo).
You were doing well in English until the last line and key point
" I want any one who has proper knowledge of English to find Grammatical and syntax fault is your post!!"
It should be
" I want etc.. to find the (G) grammatical and
syntax fault (is) in your post!!"
Quite a different use of verbs, adjectives & sentence structure.

English does not have to be spelt correctly
nd vn whl sntncs cn b rd wtht ny vwls s xmpl...
But it does require correct use and linkage of words to convey meaning.

This is also the fault with your scripture observations, the failure to understand the Quran
or communicate. You don't understand what it means or how to join the dots in the whole picture.
The Quran you hold so dear is one of many going back to the first version of the adapted Jewish faith as written by Tuba'h and well established long before Muhammad as the Arab book of rules. Muhhammad's changes to it exist as a before and after record in museums today.
The Quran evolved from 300 ad onward, there is no miracle in the Quran except perhaps the bit where Allah got promoted in 624 ad from being a minor god to the major god overall - after the Jews disowned muhammad as one of their Arab missionaries.
Would you like all the facts including the sura's within the Quran today that prove this fact ?
over it

Camperdown, Australia

#34912 Nov 29, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Did you miss the part where I stated that Australia has enough immigrants, we do not need more?

And no we do not want 6 million Jews,(or 6 million Africans, or 6 million arabs, or 6 million Indians).

The Jews will never leave Israel, either make peace with them or live in perpetual conflict. What's your problem, didn't the Arab nations promise to annihilate the Jews? You have billions of people, the Jews have about 7 1/2 million, why is it so hard to defeat them? Why do you propose that we solve your problems for you?
truth

Perth, Australia

#34913 Nov 29, 2012
''life is not come trough man''
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

man is death and sin..

woman is life..

no help for me..no
nobody can't help..

''I need help myself.''

When i start help myself as well implemented what i have..then others need be scare of me.

Don't build fire within me.

If fire build within me..end will be with fire.

I can be some fearful as well good and mercy-full with great suffering.
Jay Hindi

Gurgaon, India

#34914 Nov 29, 2012
. Eishob lokjon kutta choda khawar upojukto. Kamer pola o to manush... Naki?
Not Believed

Leichhardt, Australia

#34915 Nov 29, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I told you a practical test that will prove to you that Quran has only one Version:
I said gather a memorizer of Quran from India, One from China, One from Africa, One from Arab countries, one from North America and one from Any European Country… and ask them to recite Quran from memory (without looking at any book)
And you will find that they are reciting exactly in the same way, word by word, from beginning till the end!!
This is a test, to links or addresses can stand in front of it!!
The so called “37 Versions of Quran” only exist in these links and web addresses, they do not have any physical exercise.
And if you repeat the same test with Bible, I doubt if you get a “Single person” in the whole continent who has memorized whole Bible. And even of they read from the Book, they each will have their Bible in their local language and no one will understand a word of what the other guy is reading!!
Talk practical tests and not hypothesis.
You cannot get an Indian, Chinese, an Arab and a American to pronounce the same order of a Mac Donalds Big Mac in English and have them sound the same, yet alone an obscure Arabic Dialect for 1200 years ago.

If that is your proof you are a bigger ignoramus than I thought. So you revert to the good old Muslim practice of denial and hope no one will notice.

The very fact that no person uses the Arabic used in the Qu'ran shows what an inferior language it truly is. Why would God use a language that no body speaks any more and that cannot convey meaning effectively.

Obviously the God of the Arab is a substandard God, his message is in a language no one uses; and his believers do do understand what he said, only repeat it like stupid parrots.

Well MUQ are you a stupid parrot? Obviously when you do not even know what version of the Qu'ran you have.

I guess even stupid people are allowed to have a God to represent them and your Allah is definitely one of the most stupid Gods there ever was.

So have you had your clothes stolen by a rock like your Qu'ran says?

I laughed so hard when I read that story. Muslims are so stupid it is unbelievable.
nothing but truth

Balmain, Australia

#34916 Nov 29, 2012
Not very good news for your jew lovers, LLOL

The Egyptian Constituent Assembly, which is mandated with writing the country’s new charter, has voted to keep Islamic principles as the main source of legislation.

The assembly members gathered on Thursday and voted on each of the 234 articles in the draft constitution.

"Islam is the state religion, and the Arabic language is its official language. The principles of Islamic sharia are the main source of legislation," an agreed clause read.

The panel also approved a clause stating that the principles of Christian and Jewish legal traditions would guide their personal and religious affairs.

The final draft is expected to be sent to President Mohamed Morsi for approval, before being put to a popular referendum.

Muslim Brotherhood - whose candidate won the presidential vote six months ago - hopes the move will help end protests against the president.

On November 22, Morsi signed a controversial decree allowing him to "issue any decision or law that is final and not subject to appeal." The declaration also prohibits courts from challenging the president’s decisions.

He also ordered a retrial of security officials involved in the deadly crackdown of popular protests that toppled longtime dictator Hosni Mubarak in early 2011.

The move drew calls for nationwide protests from opposition forces who branded the declaration as "a coup against legitimacy" and "a major blow on the revolution that could have dire consequences."

On Wednesday, the Egyptian president dismissed criticism of the decree and said, "My chief responsibility is to maintain the national ship to go through this transitional period. This is not easy. Egyptians are determined to [move] forward within the path of freedom and democracy."

He reacted to the latest protests against the decree, saying that it is a temporary measure and he plans to surrender his special powers when a new constitution is in place.

Mohamed ElBaradei, Nobel Peace prize laureate and the former director general of the International Atomic Energy Agency, said last week that Morsi had “usurped all state powers and appointed himself Egypt’s new pharaoh."

During the Wednesday remarks, however, Morsi also rejected the allegations that he is a new dictator and pointed out that he had personally suffered from crime and corruption.

MRS/HMV/MAM/HN

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#34917 Nov 29, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I told you a practical test that will prove to you that Quran has only one Version:
I said gather a memorizer of Quran from India, One from China, One from Africa, One from Arab countries, one from North America and one from Any European Country… and ask them to recite Quran from memory (without looking at any book)
And you will find that they are reciting exactly in the same way, word by word, from beginning till the end!!
This is a test, to links or addresses can stand in front of it!!
The so called “37 Versions of Quran” only exist in these links and web addresses, they do not have any physical exercise.
And if you repeat the same test with Bible, I doubt if you get a “Single person” in the whole continent who has memorized whole Bible. And even of they read from the Book, they each will have their Bible in their local language and no one will understand a word of what the other guy is reading!!
Talk practical tests and not hypothesis.
-
MUQ different versions of the Qur'an >>>
http://answering-islam.org/Green/seven.htm
nothing but truth

Balmain, Australia

#34919 Nov 29, 2012
(Absolutely worth reading)
following is latest leaked news report which the US government is trying to suppress......it is being exposed by washing tons own ex CIA operative turned journalist .....
Gordon Duff is a Marine Vietnam veteran, a combat infantryman, and Senior Editor at Veterans Today. His career has included extensive experience in international banking along with such diverse areas as consulting on counter insurgency, defense technologies or acting as diplomatic representative for UN humanitarian and economic development efforts. Gordon Duff has traveled to over 80 nations.

Nuclear Christmas, false flag in America to blame on Iran
There are strong confirmations that one or more nuclear weapons, known to have been stolen but kept from the public to “prevent panic,” may well be deployed in American cities by extremist elements with probable ties to a foreign intelligence agency.

This scenario was the basis of the television show “Jericho” several years ago. However, this time there are real culprits and real motivations, both the overthrow of the government of the United States and the naming of Iran as a “scapegoat.”

The plot has been tracked to groups within the Pentagon, several government agencies and wealthy and powerful extremist backers of Netanyahu and, in particular, the “Gulf Cartel” operating from Mexico that has penetrated nearly all levels of government, law enforcement and the military across the country.

Using surprisingly direct language, President Obama has officially confirmed this conspiracy.

Six days ago, the President of the United States, on his official public website, issued a warning about “government insiders” who were planning “violent acts” against the “government and the nation.”

Despite the public nature and seriousness of this announcement and the draconian measures alluded to in order to “mitigate” the threat, no member of the opposition party which usually jumps on any and every word the president says has mentioned anything.

Moreover, there has been a total press blackout on this press release, which is prominently displayed on the White House website. Those we have spoken with at the highest levels of the military and key intelligence and law enforcement agencies indicate they have never seen a statement of this kind and find it shocking.

All find it frightening and for good reason.

Sources within the intelligence community have confirmed that key former military personnel, some employed by the government to provide security for nuclear facilities, others with training in the assembly and detonation of “special weapons,” are being sought and actively recruited by “militant extremists” who represent, for the most part, powerful international corporations.

Though this group was initially tracked down through counter-narcotics investigations, their membership includes at least one major hedge fund, top law firms, major media players and even religious organizations.

We keep returning to the White House warning:

“…to deter, detect and mitigate actions by employees who may present a threat to national security… These threats include… violent acts against the Government and the Nation…”

When all major media and political groups chose to suppress reporting of this threat, a press release that, normally, would have been turned against President Obama in order to label him a “wild conspiracy theorist,” this became more than real, it became genuinely terrifying.
nothing but truth

Balmain, Australia

#34920 Nov 29, 2012
Rush Limbaugh and Fox News typically would have dedicated hour after hour of accusations,“the president is now a dictator,” or “Obama has gone insane.”

Instead, we have total silence.

After 9/11, a controversy that divides Americans into those who follow the flood of hard evidence of a cover-up and demand justice and real retribution against those who bask in blindness and ignorance, one serious fact has escaped many.

How can America, exhausted after losing two wars, increasingly aware that our news, even our history has been fictionalized and propagandized, be manipulated into blindly following a conspiratorial cabal after a “too conveniently timed” national disaster.

The last election in the US was even more bizarre than the several that preceded it. Mitt Romney, predicted by many to win easily, lost by a huge electoral margin despite every imaginable attempt to rig the election from voter intimidating to hacking voting machines.

Contacts within federal law enforcement indicate that Romney may well have faced arrest for a wide variety of charges tied to narcotics, money laundering and organized crime until investigations were shut down by the Bush administration after 9/11.

The previous candidate from the same party was saved from prison through a secret presidential pardon and if tried based on direct accusations made by Colonel Ted Guy, would only now be considered for release from prison.

When you add this to the fact that nearly all top members of the Bush administration are unable to travel because they face criminal prosecution for war crimes and are actively evading arrest, the true nature of the relationship between a vast international criminal conspiracy and key players in America’s ruling oligarchy is more than obvious.

Thus, when a threat of an attack on the “government and nation” is revealed, two things become obvious:

1. Only a nuclear attack, likely more than one location, could push America to the new war Israel wants and bully the American people into even more “police state” legislation and the total abandonment of what is left of democratic government.

2. News and entertainment have been systematically pre-staging such a move through highly fictionalized and propagandized “brainwashing” that is intended to make Iran the scapegoat for what President Obama has now revealed is actually an “insider threat” within the American government.

Nukes, Lost, Stolen and “Misplaced” Now “in Play”

As early as 1990, three South African nuclear weapons, purchased by Britain, three out of ten manufactured at the Armscorp Pelindaba facility, were stolen. The purchase of the weapons was authorized by Prime Minster Thatcher and handed by Dr. David Kelly, the murdered weapons scientist, and a young assistant, David Cameron, currently Prime Minister of Britain.

False reports that Iraq had stolen these weapons made up the real “secret brief” used to justify the invasion of Iraq. Only later, in 2009, when one of these weapons was exploded by North Korea, did it become clear that there was an open market for nukes and that some of the players were considered “friends” of Britain, France and the US.
nothing but truth

Balmain, Australia

#34921 Nov 29, 2012
In 1991, the US lost three more nuclear weapons in an air crash off Somalia, weapons believed to have been recovered and marketed by former South African Defense officials.

The US mounted a massive recovery effort tied to these weapons in 1993 in Somalia and sustained considerable casualties.

A movie was made about it,“Blackhawk Down.”

In 2007, a religious cult within the US Air Force stole between 6 and 9 H Bombs and loaded them on a B-52 bound for “places unknown.”

Not all of those weapons were recovered when the plane was forced down at Barksdale Air Force Base. The public was told a wild story of dozens of mistakes in mishandling nuclear weapons.

Invented Terrorism

There is substantial reason to believe that, in order to shift blame from powerful extremist groups in the US, with ties to drug cartels and multi-national organized crime, the “Global War on Terror” was begun and the non-existent organization,“Al Qaeda” was invented.

Historical record will prove that the US Department of Justice did, in fact, invent “Al Qaeda” in order to bring “conspiracy” charges against Osama bin Laden where there was absolutely no evidence of his involvement. We are speaking of the East Africa embassy bombings.

President Obama, in his November 21, 2012 press release has, after all these years, finally admitted that the American government is deeply infiltrated with militant extremists who have used false flag terror to push their political agenda.

In fact, the Bush 43 administration was almost entirely made up of militant extremists and, were it not for the political defeats of both McCain and Romney; organized crime would have had the military forces of the US as their “private army” for eight more years.

GD/HSN/IS

will you remain completely blind in your hate against Muslims,,,,,,,Comments
Bin Laden USA recognition

Australia

#34922 Nov 29, 2012
nothing but truth wrote:
In 1991, the US lost three more nuclear weapons in an air crash off Somalia, weapons believed to have been recovered and marketed by former South African Defense officials.
The US mounted a massive recovery effort tied to these weapons in 1993 in Somalia and sustained considerable casualties.
A movie was made about it,“Blackhawk Down.”
In 2007, a religious cult within the US Air Force
stole between 6 and 9 H Bombs and loaded them on a B-52 bound for “places unknown.”
Not all of those weapons were recovered when
the plane was forced down at Barksdale Air Force Base. The public was told a wild story of dozens of mistakes in mishandling nuclear
weapons.
Invented Terrorism
There is substantial reason to believe that, in order to shift blame from powerful extremist
groups in the US, with ties to drug cartels and multi-national organized crime, the “Global War on Terror” was begun and the non-existent organization,“Al Qaeda” was invented.
Historical record will prove that the US
Department of Justice did, in fact, invent “Al Qaeda” in order to bring “conspiracy” charges against Osama bin Laden where there was absolutely no evidence of his involvement. We are speaking of the East Africa embassy bombings.
President Obama, in his November 21, 2012 press release has, after all these years, finally
admitted that the American government is deeply infiltrated with militant extremists who have used false flag terror to push their political agenda.
In fact, the Bush 43 administration was almost
entirely made up of militant extremists and, were it not for the political defeats of both McCain and Romney; organized crime would have had the military forces of the US as their “private army”
for eight more years.
GD/HSN/IS
will you remain completely blind in your hate against Muslims,,,,,,,Comments
Of course (Bin Laden was a product manufactured by the west). In fact all Salafi /
Wahhabi are manufactures of the west to divide & fragment Islam.
This video shows the USA view of Bin Laden who as the USA funded leader of the muhajadeen defeated the soviets and reinforced Pakistan as the dominant player in the region to contain India. Pakistan and Israel were established by the USA as their hubs to control the region.
The west plays Islam like pawns on a chessboard. Muslims once indoctrinated lack any logic to understand how they are bring played.
In this video is how the USA recognized the achievements of their poster child Bin Laden..

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
nothing but truth

Balmain, Australia

#34923 Nov 30, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
MUQ different versions of the Qur'an >>>
http://answering-islam.org/Green/seven.htm
Is your mother still dogging in Sydney parks or has she moved back to manila? I hear you have been molesting young children in Philippines’lately, memories of ol Saudi Grandpa Eh,LLOL,

Australian Authorities have taken note of your pedophilia, it wont be long before the Lebos will be manhandling you in the slammer, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Punjabis are not Indians. Please don't hate on ... (Nov '13) 3 min 21st Century 333
snapchat 4 min decky pill 3
Need your help to find a reliable cheap essay w... (Jan '13) 5 min Eric 32
Australia shuts door on asylum-seekers in Indon... 7 min I Made Cake 153
Israel massacre civilians again 11 min Baron44 15
Pig's Mutilated Carcass Scattered Outside Austr... 24 min Scott 14
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 29 min 21st Century 8,625
(Sydney) Indian couple dump newborn baby in dra... 56 min Sheela 49
Narendra Modi mania hits Indian diaspora in Aus... 58 min Sheela 83

Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE