Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46759 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34910 Nov 29, 2012
truth wrote:
our lovely shilliiiii
not to be silly
don't liked say about what?
''-trough man sin and death come''
no sheillii
don't be silly
life a nkh=woman
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Truth can you try and get someone to help you so I can understand what you are trying to say??
MUQ Quran 101

Australia

#34911 Nov 29, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You say my English is not good, have you looked at your own post.
I want any one who has proper knowledge of English to find Grammatical and syntax fault is your post!!
Ah dear MUQ our Indian muslim in Saudi dancing to a Jewish tune played thru muhhamads nose flute ( Tuba'hs "Quran" written by Tuba'h with the Jews centuries before Mo).
You were doing well in English until the last line and key point
" I want any one who has proper knowledge of English to find Grammatical and syntax fault is your post!!"
It should be
" I want etc.. to find the (G) grammatical and
syntax fault (is) in your post!!"
Quite a different use of verbs, adjectives & sentence structure.

English does not have to be spelt correctly
nd vn whl sntncs cn b rd wtht ny vwls s xmpl...
But it does require correct use and linkage of words to convey meaning.

This is also the fault with your scripture observations, the failure to understand the Quran
or communicate. You don't understand what it means or how to join the dots in the whole picture.
The Quran you hold so dear is one of many going back to the first version of the adapted Jewish faith as written by Tuba'h and well established long before Muhammad as the Arab book of rules. Muhhammad's changes to it exist as a before and after record in museums today.
The Quran evolved from 300 ad onward, there is no miracle in the Quran except perhaps the bit where Allah got promoted in 624 ad from being a minor god to the major god overall - after the Jews disowned muhammad as one of their Arab missionaries.
Would you like all the facts including the sura's within the Quran today that prove this fact ?
over it

Camperdown, Australia

#34912 Nov 29, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You contradict yourself my dear Sir. You say Jews do not live on welfare, so what is your objection on getting them as Immigrants?
And you people talk about only stopping New Immigrants, what about those Muslims who are already in Australia?
The Suggestion which I proposed would solve the problem of new Immigration as well as of earlier immigrants.
Why you people are dragging your feet on my excellent proposal, I cannot understand it?
Unless you say that we do not want 6 Million Jews in our country!! Why should we keep them?
Did you miss the part where I stated that Australia has enough immigrants, we do not need more?

And no we do not want 6 million Jews,(or 6 million Africans, or 6 million arabs, or 6 million Indians).

The Jews will never leave Israel, either make peace with them or live in perpetual conflict. What's your problem, didn't the Arab nations promise to annihilate the Jews? You have billions of people, the Jews have about 7 1/2 million, why is it so hard to defeat them? Why do you propose that we solve your problems for you?
truth

Roleystone, Australia

#34913 Nov 29, 2012
''life is not come trough man''
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

man is death and sin..

woman is life..

no help for me..no
nobody can't help..

''I need help myself.''

When i start help myself as well implemented what i have..then others need be scare of me.

Don't build fire within me.

If fire build within me..end will be with fire.

I can be some fearful as well good and mercy-full with great suffering.
Jay Hindi

Delhi, India

#34914 Nov 29, 2012
. Eishob lokjon kutta choda khawar upojukto. Kamer pola o to manush... Naki?
Not Believed

Australia

#34915 Nov 29, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I told you a practical test that will prove to you that Quran has only one Version:
I said gather a memorizer of Quran from India, One from China, One from Africa, One from Arab countries, one from North America and one from Any European Country… and ask them to recite Quran from memory (without looking at any book)
And you will find that they are reciting exactly in the same way, word by word, from beginning till the end!!
This is a test, to links or addresses can stand in front of it!!
The so called “37 Versions of Quran” only exist in these links and web addresses, they do not have any physical exercise.
And if you repeat the same test with Bible, I doubt if you get a “Single person” in the whole continent who has memorized whole Bible. And even of they read from the Book, they each will have their Bible in their local language and no one will understand a word of what the other guy is reading!!
Talk practical tests and not hypothesis.
You cannot get an Indian, Chinese, an Arab and a American to pronounce the same order of a Mac Donalds Big Mac in English and have them sound the same, yet alone an obscure Arabic Dialect for 1200 years ago.

If that is your proof you are a bigger ignoramus than I thought. So you revert to the good old Muslim practice of denial and hope no one will notice.

The very fact that no person uses the Arabic used in the Qu'ran shows what an inferior language it truly is. Why would God use a language that no body speaks any more and that cannot convey meaning effectively.

Obviously the God of the Arab is a substandard God, his message is in a language no one uses; and his believers do do understand what he said, only repeat it like stupid parrots.

Well MUQ are you a stupid parrot? Obviously when you do not even know what version of the Qu'ran you have.

I guess even stupid people are allowed to have a God to represent them and your Allah is definitely one of the most stupid Gods there ever was.

So have you had your clothes stolen by a rock like your Qu'ran says?

I laughed so hard when I read that story. Muslims are so stupid it is unbelievable.
nothing but truth

Parramatta, Australia

#34916 Nov 29, 2012
Not very good news for your jew lovers, LLOL

The Egyptian Constituent Assembly, which is mandated with writing the country’s new charter, has voted to keep Islamic principles as the main source of legislation.

The assembly members gathered on Thursday and voted on each of the 234 articles in the draft constitution.

"Islam is the state religion, and the Arabic language is its official language. The principles of Islamic sharia are the main source of legislation," an agreed clause read.

The panel also approved a clause stating that the principles of Christian and Jewish legal traditions would guide their personal and religious affairs.

The final draft is expected to be sent to President Mohamed Morsi for approval, before being put to a popular referendum.

Muslim Brotherhood - whose candidate won the presidential vote six months ago - hopes the move will help end protests against the president.

On November 22, Morsi signed a controversial decree allowing him to "issue any decision or law that is final and not subject to appeal." The declaration also prohibits courts from challenging the president’s decisions.

He also ordered a retrial of security officials involved in the deadly crackdown of popular protests that toppled longtime dictator Hosni Mubarak in early 2011.

The move drew calls for nationwide protests from opposition forces who branded the declaration as "a coup against legitimacy" and "a major blow on the revolution that could have dire consequences."

On Wednesday, the Egyptian president dismissed criticism of the decree and said, "My chief responsibility is to maintain the national ship to go through this transitional period. This is not easy. Egyptians are determined to [move] forward within the path of freedom and democracy."

He reacted to the latest protests against the decree, saying that it is a temporary measure and he plans to surrender his special powers when a new constitution is in place.

Mohamed ElBaradei, Nobel Peace prize laureate and the former director general of the International Atomic Energy Agency, said last week that Morsi had “usurped all state powers and appointed himself Egypt’s new pharaoh."

During the Wednesday remarks, however, Morsi also rejected the allegations that he is a new dictator and pointed out that he had personally suffered from crime and corruption.

MRS/HMV/MAM/HN

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#34917 Nov 29, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I told you a practical test that will prove to you that Quran has only one Version:
I said gather a memorizer of Quran from India, One from China, One from Africa, One from Arab countries, one from North America and one from Any European Country… and ask them to recite Quran from memory (without looking at any book)
And you will find that they are reciting exactly in the same way, word by word, from beginning till the end!!
This is a test, to links or addresses can stand in front of it!!
The so called “37 Versions of Quran” only exist in these links and web addresses, they do not have any physical exercise.
And if you repeat the same test with Bible, I doubt if you get a “Single person” in the whole continent who has memorized whole Bible. And even of they read from the Book, they each will have their Bible in their local language and no one will understand a word of what the other guy is reading!!
Talk practical tests and not hypothesis.
-
MUQ different versions of the Qur'an >>>
http://answering-islam.org/Green/seven.htm
nothing but truth

Parramatta, Australia

#34919 Nov 29, 2012
(Absolutely worth reading)
following is latest leaked news report which the US government is trying to suppress......it is being exposed by washing tons own ex CIA operative turned journalist .....
Gordon Duff is a Marine Vietnam veteran, a combat infantryman, and Senior Editor at Veterans Today. His career has included extensive experience in international banking along with such diverse areas as consulting on counter insurgency, defense technologies or acting as diplomatic representative for UN humanitarian and economic development efforts. Gordon Duff has traveled to over 80 nations.

Nuclear Christmas, false flag in America to blame on Iran
There are strong confirmations that one or more nuclear weapons, known to have been stolen but kept from the public to “prevent panic,” may well be deployed in American cities by extremist elements with probable ties to a foreign intelligence agency.

This scenario was the basis of the television show “Jericho” several years ago. However, this time there are real culprits and real motivations, both the overthrow of the government of the United States and the naming of Iran as a “scapegoat.”

The plot has been tracked to groups within the Pentagon, several government agencies and wealthy and powerful extremist backers of Netanyahu and, in particular, the “Gulf Cartel” operating from Mexico that has penetrated nearly all levels of government, law enforcement and the military across the country.

Using surprisingly direct language, President Obama has officially confirmed this conspiracy.

Six days ago, the President of the United States, on his official public website, issued a warning about “government insiders” who were planning “violent acts” against the “government and the nation.”

Despite the public nature and seriousness of this announcement and the draconian measures alluded to in order to “mitigate” the threat, no member of the opposition party which usually jumps on any and every word the president says has mentioned anything.

Moreover, there has been a total press blackout on this press release, which is prominently displayed on the White House website. Those we have spoken with at the highest levels of the military and key intelligence and law enforcement agencies indicate they have never seen a statement of this kind and find it shocking.

All find it frightening and for good reason.

Sources within the intelligence community have confirmed that key former military personnel, some employed by the government to provide security for nuclear facilities, others with training in the assembly and detonation of “special weapons,” are being sought and actively recruited by “militant extremists” who represent, for the most part, powerful international corporations.

Though this group was initially tracked down through counter-narcotics investigations, their membership includes at least one major hedge fund, top law firms, major media players and even religious organizations.

We keep returning to the White House warning:

“…to deter, detect and mitigate actions by employees who may present a threat to national security… These threats include… violent acts against the Government and the Nation…”

When all major media and political groups chose to suppress reporting of this threat, a press release that, normally, would have been turned against President Obama in order to label him a “wild conspiracy theorist,” this became more than real, it became genuinely terrifying.
nothing but truth

Parramatta, Australia

#34920 Nov 29, 2012
Rush Limbaugh and Fox News typically would have dedicated hour after hour of accusations,“the president is now a dictator,” or “Obama has gone insane.”

Instead, we have total silence.

After 9/11, a controversy that divides Americans into those who follow the flood of hard evidence of a cover-up and demand justice and real retribution against those who bask in blindness and ignorance, one serious fact has escaped many.

How can America, exhausted after losing two wars, increasingly aware that our news, even our history has been fictionalized and propagandized, be manipulated into blindly following a conspiratorial cabal after a “too conveniently timed” national disaster.

The last election in the US was even more bizarre than the several that preceded it. Mitt Romney, predicted by many to win easily, lost by a huge electoral margin despite every imaginable attempt to rig the election from voter intimidating to hacking voting machines.

Contacts within federal law enforcement indicate that Romney may well have faced arrest for a wide variety of charges tied to narcotics, money laundering and organized crime until investigations were shut down by the Bush administration after 9/11.

The previous candidate from the same party was saved from prison through a secret presidential pardon and if tried based on direct accusations made by Colonel Ted Guy, would only now be considered for release from prison.

When you add this to the fact that nearly all top members of the Bush administration are unable to travel because they face criminal prosecution for war crimes and are actively evading arrest, the true nature of the relationship between a vast international criminal conspiracy and key players in America’s ruling oligarchy is more than obvious.

Thus, when a threat of an attack on the “government and nation” is revealed, two things become obvious:

1. Only a nuclear attack, likely more than one location, could push America to the new war Israel wants and bully the American people into even more “police state” legislation and the total abandonment of what is left of democratic government.

2. News and entertainment have been systematically pre-staging such a move through highly fictionalized and propagandized “brainwashing” that is intended to make Iran the scapegoat for what President Obama has now revealed is actually an “insider threat” within the American government.

Nukes, Lost, Stolen and “Misplaced” Now “in Play”

As early as 1990, three South African nuclear weapons, purchased by Britain, three out of ten manufactured at the Armscorp Pelindaba facility, were stolen. The purchase of the weapons was authorized by Prime Minster Thatcher and handed by Dr. David Kelly, the murdered weapons scientist, and a young assistant, David Cameron, currently Prime Minister of Britain.

False reports that Iraq had stolen these weapons made up the real “secret brief” used to justify the invasion of Iraq. Only later, in 2009, when one of these weapons was exploded by North Korea, did it become clear that there was an open market for nukes and that some of the players were considered “friends” of Britain, France and the US.
nothing but truth

Parramatta, Australia

#34921 Nov 29, 2012
In 1991, the US lost three more nuclear weapons in an air crash off Somalia, weapons believed to have been recovered and marketed by former South African Defense officials.

The US mounted a massive recovery effort tied to these weapons in 1993 in Somalia and sustained considerable casualties.

A movie was made about it,“Blackhawk Down.”

In 2007, a religious cult within the US Air Force stole between 6 and 9 H Bombs and loaded them on a B-52 bound for “places unknown.”

Not all of those weapons were recovered when the plane was forced down at Barksdale Air Force Base. The public was told a wild story of dozens of mistakes in mishandling nuclear weapons.

Invented Terrorism

There is substantial reason to believe that, in order to shift blame from powerful extremist groups in the US, with ties to drug cartels and multi-national organized crime, the “Global War on Terror” was begun and the non-existent organization,“Al Qaeda” was invented.

Historical record will prove that the US Department of Justice did, in fact, invent “Al Qaeda” in order to bring “conspiracy” charges against Osama bin Laden where there was absolutely no evidence of his involvement. We are speaking of the East Africa embassy bombings.

President Obama, in his November 21, 2012 press release has, after all these years, finally admitted that the American government is deeply infiltrated with militant extremists who have used false flag terror to push their political agenda.

In fact, the Bush 43 administration was almost entirely made up of militant extremists and, were it not for the political defeats of both McCain and Romney; organized crime would have had the military forces of the US as their “private army” for eight more years.

GD/HSN/IS

will you remain completely blind in your hate against Muslims,,,,,,,Comments
Bin Laden USA recognition

Australia

#34922 Nov 29, 2012
nothing but truth wrote:
In 1991, the US lost three more nuclear weapons in an air crash off Somalia, weapons believed to have been recovered and marketed by former South African Defense officials.
The US mounted a massive recovery effort tied to these weapons in 1993 in Somalia and sustained considerable casualties.
A movie was made about it,“Blackhawk Down.”
In 2007, a religious cult within the US Air Force
stole between 6 and 9 H Bombs and loaded them on a B-52 bound for “places unknown.”
Not all of those weapons were recovered when
the plane was forced down at Barksdale Air Force Base. The public was told a wild story of dozens of mistakes in mishandling nuclear
weapons.
Invented Terrorism
There is substantial reason to believe that, in order to shift blame from powerful extremist
groups in the US, with ties to drug cartels and multi-national organized crime, the “Global War on Terror” was begun and the non-existent organization,“Al Qaeda” was invented.
Historical record will prove that the US
Department of Justice did, in fact, invent “Al Qaeda” in order to bring “conspiracy” charges against Osama bin Laden where there was absolutely no evidence of his involvement. We are speaking of the East Africa embassy bombings.
President Obama, in his November 21, 2012 press release has, after all these years, finally
admitted that the American government is deeply infiltrated with militant extremists who have used false flag terror to push their political agenda.
In fact, the Bush 43 administration was almost
entirely made up of militant extremists and, were it not for the political defeats of both McCain and Romney; organized crime would have had the military forces of the US as their “private army”
for eight more years.
GD/HSN/IS
will you remain completely blind in your hate against Muslims,,,,,,,Comments
Of course (Bin Laden was a product manufactured by the west). In fact all Salafi /
Wahhabi are manufactures of the west to divide & fragment Islam.
This video shows the USA view of Bin Laden who as the USA funded leader of the muhajadeen defeated the soviets and reinforced Pakistan as the dominant player in the region to contain India. Pakistan and Israel were established by the USA as their hubs to control the region.
The west plays Islam like pawns on a chessboard. Muslims once indoctrinated lack any logic to understand how they are bring played.
In this video is how the USA recognized the achievements of their poster child Bin Laden..

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
nothing but truth

Parramatta, Australia

#34923 Nov 30, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
MUQ different versions of the Qur'an >>>
http://answering-islam.org/Green/seven.htm
Is your mother still dogging in Sydney parks or has she moved back to manila? I hear you have been molesting young children in Philippines’lately, memories of ol Saudi Grandpa Eh,LLOL,

Australian Authorities have taken note of your pedophilia, it wont be long before the Lebos will be manhandling you in the slammer, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL.
nothing but truth

Parramatta, Australia

#34925 Nov 30, 2012
A Very, Very Dark Place

Genocidal Yearnings

by LAWRENCE DAVIDSON

By the middle of the 19th century the multi-ethnic empire was on its way out as the dominant political paradigm in Europe. Replacing it was the nation-state, a political form which allowed the concentration of ethnic groups within their own political borders. This in turn formed cultural and “racial” incubators for us (superior) vs. them (inferior) nationalism that would underpin most of the West’s future wars. Many of these nation states were also imperial powers expanding across the globe and, of course, their state-based chauvinistic outlook went with them.
Zionism was born in this milieu of nationalism and imperialism, both of which left an indelible mark on the character and ambitions of the Israeli state. The conviction of Theodor Herzl, modern Zionism’s founding father, was that the centuries of anti-Semitism were proof positive that Europe’s Jews could not be assimilated into mainstream Western society. They could only be safe if they possessed a nation state of their own. This conviction also reflected the European imperial sentiments of the day. The founders of modern Zionism were both Jews and Europeans, and (as such) had acquired the West’s cultural sense of superiority in relation to non-Europeans.
This sense of superiority would play an important role when a deal (the Balfour Declaration) was struck in 1917 between the World Zionist Organization and the British Government. The deal stipulated that, in exchange for Zionist support for the British war effort (World War I was in progress), the British would (assuming victory) help create a “Jewish national home” in Palestine. It was no oversight that neither side in this bargain gave much thought to the Palestinian native population.
Years later, beginning in 1945 (at the end of World War II), the British were forced to officially give up the imperial point of view. They came out of this war with a population burdened by extraordinary high war taxes. Retaining the empire would keep those taxes high and so the British voter elected politicians who would transform the empire into a commonwealth, granting independence to just about all the Britain’s overseas territories. One of those territories was Palestine.
It is interesting to note that in other colonies, where large numbers of Europeans resided, the era following World War II saw their eventual evacuation as power shifted over to the natives. Kenya and Algeria are examples which show that this process was hard and bloody, but it happened. And when it did happen, the official imperial mind set was defeated. That does not mean that all Europeans (or Westerners) saw the light and ceased to be racists, but that their governments eventually saw the necessity to stop acting that way.
Unfortunately, in the case of Palestine, this process of de-colonization never occurred. In this case the European colonists did not want the imperial mother country to stay and protect them. They wanted them out so they could set up shop on their own. They got their chance after the British evacuated in 1947. Soon thereafter, the Zionists began executing a prepared plan to conquer the “Holy Land” and chase away or subjugate the native population. And what of that imperial point of view which saw the European as superior and the native as inferior? This became institutionalized in the practices of the new Israeli state. That made Israel one of the very few (the other being apartheid South Africa) self-identified “Western” nation states to continue to implement old-style imperial policies: they discriminated against the Palestinian population in every way imaginable, pushed them into enclosed areas of concentration and sought to control their lives in great detail.
nothing but truth

Parramatta, Australia

#34926 Nov 30, 2012
If one wants to know what this meant for the evolving character of Israel’s citizenry who now would live out the colonial drama as an imperial power in their own right, one might take a look at a book by Sven Lindqvist entitled Exterminate All The Brutes (New Press 1996). This work convincingly shows that lording it over often resisting native peoples, debasing and humiliating them, regularly killing or otherwise punishing them when they protest, leads the colonials to develop genocidal yearnings.
There is evidence that the Zionists who created and now sustain Israel suffer from this process. For a long time Israeli government officials tried genocide via a thought experiment. They went about asserting that the Palestinians did not exist. The most famous case of this was Golda Meir, who on June 15, 1969 claimed that “there were no such thing as Palestinians ….They do not exist.” One of the reasons she gave for this opinion was that the Arabs of Palestine never had their own nation state.
Others took a different approach by denying not so much the existence of Palestinians, but rather their humanity. At various times and in various contexts, usually in response to acts of resistance against occupation, Israeli leaders have referred to the Palestinians as “beasts walking on two legs”(Menachem Begin); “grasshoppers”(Yitzhaq Shamir); “crocodiles”(Ehud Barak); and “cockroaches”(Rafael Eitan).
Of course, these sentiments were not confined to the Israeli leadership. They soon pervaded most of the Zionist population because the old imperial superiority-inferiority propaganda had become a core element of their basic education. The Israelis have taught their children the imperial point of view, augmented it with biased media reporting, labeled the inevitable resistance offered by the Palestinians as anti-Semitism and took it as proof of the need to suppress and control this population of “Others.”
And, from the Zionist standpoint, this entire process has worked remarkably well. Today all but a handful of Israeli Jews dislike and fear the people they conquered and displaced. They wish they would go away. And, when their resistance gets just a bit too much to bear, they are now quite willing to see them put out of the way.
Thus, during the latest round of resistance rocket fire from Gaza and the vengeful killing that came from the Israeli side, we heard the following:“We must blow Gaza back to the Middle Ages destroying all the infrastructure including roads and water”(Eli Yishai, present Deputy Prime Minister); “There should be no electricity in Gaza, no gasoline or moving vehicles, nothing….We need to flatten entire neighborhoods…flatten all of Gaza”(journalist Gilad Sharon in the Jerusalem Post); “There are no innocents in Gaza. Mow them down…kill the Gazans without thought or mercy.”(Michael Ben-Ari, member of the Knesset); Gaza should be “bombed so hard the population has to flee into Egypt”(Israel Katz, present Minister of Transportation); Gaza should be “wiped clean with bombs”(Avi Dichter, present Minister of Home Front Defense); Israeli soldiers must “learn from the Syrians how to slaughter the enemy”(prominent Israeli Rabbi Yaakov Yosef); and then finally there were the numerous, spontaneous demonstrations of ordinary Israeli citizens, both in the north and south of the country, where could be heard chants and shouts such as “They don’t deserve to live. They need to die. May your children die. Kick out all the Arabs.”
nothing but truth

Parramatta, Australia

#34927 Nov 30, 2012
If it wasn’t for the fact that the outside world was watching, there can be little doubt that the famed Israeli armed forces would have been tempted to do all that these ministers, clerics and citizens wished. After Prime Minister Netanyahu agreed to a cease fire, a group of Israeli soldiers showed their frustration by using their bodies to spell out (in Hebrew) the words “Bibi Loser”(Bibi is a nickname for Netanyahu). It was a pre-arranged photo-op and the picture can now easily be found on the web. What seems to really irk the Israeli citizenry is not that Bibi killed and maimed too many innocent Palestinian civilians, but rather that he did not kill and maim enough of them to grant Israelis “safety and security.”
Throughout history it has been standard operating procedure to demonize those you fight and demote to inferior status those you conquer. But as Lindqvist’s work shows, there was something different about the way Europeans went about this business. The deeply racist outlook that underlay modern imperialism made it particularly perverse. Now that apartheid South Africa is no more, the Israelis are the last surviving heirs to that dreadful heritage. So much for a “light unto the nations.” That proposition has quite failed. Wherever the Israelis and their Zionist cohorts are leading us, it is not into the light, it is to someplace very very dark.
Lawrence Davidson is professor of history at West Chester University in West Chester PA.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#34928 Nov 30, 2012
nothing but truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your mother still dogging in Sydney parks or has she moved back to manila? I hear you have been molesting young children in Philippines’lately, memories of ol Saudi Grandpa Eh,LLOL,
Australian Authorities have taken note of your pedophilia, it wont be long before the Lebos will be manhandling you in the slammer, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL.
-
You must be proud of your father for killing your mother and that he is now in Long Bay jail.
-
At times I pity you and feel sorry for you, to lose your mother to a murdering father under the honour killing, and to have your father in Long Bay jail.

Never mind in 24 years and 1 month to go before we come for your testicles if you want to remain in Australia.
-
As I mentioned to you once before all Muslims who want to remain in Australia, in the year 1937 all Muslims have to put up their testicles as surety. And all Muslim women will be spayed.
For the aim is to rid Australia of Islam in the next 100 years.
No testicles no ovaries means no breeding, end results no Muslims.
nothing but truth

Parramatta, Australia

#34929 Nov 30, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You say my English is not good, have you looked at your own post.
I want any one who has proper knowledge of English to find Grammatical and syntax fault is your post!!
Don't bother with dickheads Brother, there are far more interesting and higher things to think about. Besides, most of these convicts are not educated, their minds are not open, they sit on computer screens all day and night, they have nothing in their miserable lives, far be it that they have ever read a book or had a civilized conversation, they are the kind of persons you cannot argue with. They are masters at the art of one-way communication, and it’s all outbound.
yeah right

Australia

#34930 Nov 30, 2012
Here's another classic example of the narcissistic mind.

"Don't bother with dickheads Brother, there are far more interesting and higher things to think about."

Meaning that there are no human beings in the world but muslims who are capable of "higher thinking". Narcissistic delusion.

"Besides, most of these convicts are not educated, their minds are not open, they sit on computer screens all day and night, they have nothing in their miserable lives, far be it that they have ever read a book or had a civilized conversation, they are the kind of persons you cannot argue with. "

Again - the notion that the muslim is 'better than' anyone else and that they are not 'educated'. According to the muslim narcissist only a muslim can be 'educated' and non-muslims are there to be abused.

"They are masters at the art of one-way communication, and it’s all outbound. "

The obvious flaw in this, is that this person only cuts, pastes, insults and abuses. There is no 'two way' communication from him whatsoever - another symptom of narcissism.

He offers no real dialogue with anyone here - not even his 'cohort', with whom he only seeks to create a meaningless alliance. I would guess that he has no real social life, no real friends and that is family has long given up on him. He obviously lacks any human feeling for other human beings, i.e., he lacks empathy.

Sad! But he would enjoy living in Egypt. Time to go back there, I reckon ;)
nothing but truth

Parramatta, Australia

#34931 Nov 30, 2012
To great dismay of convicts I always provide reference by western authors, so I cannot be accused of bias. Read, read, and bite your fingernails in rage at your own hierocracy and by being on the wrong side of history according to your own Christian thinkers...

Glory be! It’s a sign of the times! The United Nations General Assembly has voted an astounding 138-9 (with 41 abstentions) to allow Palestine as a non-member observer state.

A state with observer status is not much, it might be thought. After all, the vote does not give full membership of the UN; the West Bank is occupied; Zionist settlements encroach like a slimy fungus; and Gaza is being strangled.

Yes, but the vote is still a glorious sign. Bit by bit, economic power is seeping away from a Zionist-controlled America; political power is shifting away, and moral authority has long gone from the USA and Israel. Their influence is waning. They will soon be pariahs.
Elsewhere the Non-Aligned Movement, led by Iran, is beginning to assert itself. We can look forward to a time when the vicious bullies of this world (of which the USA and racist Israel are the prime examples) will find themselves ostracised.

Nor is it just a matter of the Non-Aligned Movement voting for Palestine. The historical, political and moral injustice of the Palestinian situation has sunk into the heads of European countries such as France, Spain and Austria. About time, too!(The UK, of course, ever creepy-crawling to the USA, has abstained and, in doing so, will find that it is respected by nobody and despised by everyone.)

And, glory be! The USA and Israel are increasingly aware that they are despised for the war crimes they commit. Indeed, it’s more than awareness. They are desperately trying to ensure that the Zionist child-killers cannot be brought before the International Criminal Court to answer for the atrocities that, like Nazis, they laughingly commit. Helped by the UK’s twerp of a Foreign Secretary who thinks that war crimes (e.g., the pouring of burning phosphorus on civilians) should go unpunished, Israel is panicking that its evil deeds will someday be punished.

As, someday, they will.

And, glory be! The world is picking up the courage to challenge the USA and Israel for the atrocity (done to instigate a war on Islam) committed on 9/11, 2001. Every sane person knows that the attack on the New York World Trade Center cannot be explained except as something in which the CIA and Mossad played the majority part (witness the complete powdering of Tower Number Seven which was not hit by an airplane). One day the murderers of three thousand people will be punished.

There are other signs of the USA and Israel’s waning influence and increasing pariah status. Two weeks ago only the USA, Israel and Paulau voted to maintain the vicious sanctions against Cuba. Then, defying the will of the world, the pariah states of USA and Israel deliberately torpedoed the conference addressing the existence of weapons of mass destruction (nuclear, thermonuclear, chemical and biological) held by Israel.

The pariah states are now in the top two places in the Roll of Shame which the world is drawing up. The Roll is for those whose slogan of Arabs Raus!(Arabs Out!) echoes the Nazis’ Juden Raus!(Jews Out!). The Zionists think they can attack unarmed civilians because, like Nazis, they believe in lebensraum (lands where they are free to slaughter and occupy).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DO you need an urgent loan for Xmas if yes? (Sep '13) Thu Christopher Deo 15
Why do Australian men like asian women so much (Mar '11) Thu Jane Doe 1,426
News Guy keeps getting texts meant for girl who give... Wed Frank 6
News Fury over plan to screen anti-vaxxer documentar... Sep 28 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Get free burgers for life at this joint, if you... Sep 28 Pinky 3
News Suing Russia: Litigating over MH17 Sep 27 RUSSIAN TERRORISTS 5
weed in launceston, tasmania (Aug '14) Sep 25 Jayson 7
More from around the web