Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 45,286
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
The Fixers

Torrance, CA

#32033 Oct 4, 2012
et enn wrote:
<quoted text>
On what research do you base this assertion?
Ade was a proud arab now a disillusioned one.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Rosebud, Australia

#32034 Oct 4, 2012
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ade was a proud arab now a disillusioned one.
Garbage.

Between us there are two Arabs ... and they are both you!!

I can't be bothered with your stupidity tonight. Go head-but a prayer mat or something.

Better still: implode.

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#32035 Oct 4, 2012
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
For most of my life I have felt persuaded that there are really no evil people.

"Good people do good things.
Bad people do bad things.
But to make good people do bad things it takes Religion."
Interesting.

Four things have converted me.

Islam - the mind set of muslims - the mind set of third world retards - and topix.

I never knew I had homicidal tendencies until those four things invaded my personal space.
et enn

Melbourne, Australia

#32036 Oct 4, 2012
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I conveyed that it has played a part.
What part did the site play?

I'm genuinely interested. Looking at it for the last week has been a repulsive experience I can tell you.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Rosebud, Australia

#32037 Oct 4, 2012
et enn wrote:
<quoted text>
What part did the site play?
I'm genuinely interested. Looking at it for the last week has been a repulsive experience I can tell you.
I genuinely want to give a considered reply, "et enn", but unfortunately I have to wind it up tonight. Mind if I put a bookmark in it? I will get back to you.:)
et enn

Melbourne, Australia

#32038 Oct 4, 2012
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I genuinely want to give a considered reply, "et enn", but unfortunately I have to wind it up tonight. Mind if I put a bookmark in it? I will get back to you.:)
No probs.

And you can call me 'ee' ;)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#32039 Oct 4, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> Tell your mother i'll call her next week about that booty call.
Just give me your sister's name and what country and town she lives in, and I will double check my list to see if she was one the women who paid a visit on my Catamaran.

I have a black book with all the locations and every woman's name I plugged over the years.
I even have a rating system behind their names.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#32040 Oct 4, 2012
Doggy Barboon Hunter

Australia

#32041 Oct 4, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually U make me wish I was one of those fabulous Mardi Gras types, instead of a plain old XX. We don't stone or hang them here. Now really, dahlling!
LMSAO!
Does that mean you put out to anyone? I am interested to show you some god time? how about it? I am confident once you get to know a real man you will convert to Islam and start to breed like a rabbit in your effort to contribute to the "Ummah" that is poised to take over the world shortly.LLOL.
Barboon Fixer

Australia

#32042 Oct 4, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just give me your sister's name and what country and town she lives in, and I will double check my list to see if she was one the women who paid a visit on my Catamaran.
I have a black book with all the locations and every woman's name I plugged over the years.
I even have a rating system behind their names.
Ahh, Doggy Barboon of the 40 foot mast, LLOL, Are you keeping record of your mum, she was caught in the park again, as usual the cops were called and she enlightened everyone with the fact that her son doggy Barboon suggested she go dogging and she assumed it meant screwing dogs, HaHaHaHa,

looks like the only plug you ever got was from your Saudi Grandpaw and the only plugging you will ever do is your pathetic mum, poor woman a life time of plugging within the family, LLOL, don't be so stingy? I thought you dogs are supposed to share your bitches, LLOLLLOLLOOL

Location hidden

#32044 Oct 4, 2012
Barboon Fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, Doggy Barboon of the 40 foot mast, LLOL, Are you keeping record of your mum, she was caught in the park again, as usual the cops were called and she enlightened everyone with the fact that her son doggy Barboon suggested she go dogging and she assumed it meant screwing dogs, HaHaHaHa,
looks like the only plug you ever got was from your Saudi Grandpaw and the only plugging you will ever do is your pathetic mum, poor woman a life time of plugging within the family, LLOL, don't be so stingy? I thought you dogs are supposed to share your bitches, LLOLLLOLLOOL
Smart aka Doggy Barboon Hunter aka many other names.
-
You lack the ability to insult my keeshond.
-
As I explained to you on several occasion, that it is common practice in Muslim families to have anal sex with their sister, when the hormones are running wild and the young boys get all frisky.
If their is no sister to service their need the youngest boy gets the honour of being the cushion and as a reward he gets to fcuck his own Mama.
-
I sense the way you post your letters, it appears that you were the youngest boy in a family that had no sisters.

You poor kid.

Location hidden

#32045 Oct 4, 2012
Barboon Fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you can understand Arabic, for the lady explains it much better in Arabic than the subtitles.

Location hidden

#32046 Oct 4, 2012
Barboon Fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that you can understand Arabic.

&fe ature=relmfu

Location hidden

#32047 Oct 4, 2012
Barboon Fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
Even in adulthood he is still fcucking his own brother.
&fe ature=relmfu

Is that what your brothers did to you Smart? Aka Barboon Fixer
Bob

Needham, MA

#32049 Oct 4, 2012
Have no fear.Just politly throw the crazy fools out.They cause trouble everywhere they go.Any country that welcomes them admit that it was a big mistake.They are some form of mutant that enjoys blowing up other people that have differnt views.
Bob

Needham, MA

#32050 Oct 4, 2012
I am afraid that muslims are todays Black Plague.I hope that some country can figure out how to eradicate this plague
God asks what was decide

Australia

#32051 Oct 4, 2012
Heavens a bit boring so god and jesus are reading thru topix to see if anything got decided in this topic,
God asks Jesus (pbuh) well that Aamir is a big contributor & muslim, how do you find him ?
Jesus (pbuh) looks up and says after a while..
"Like a dog with no legs".
God thinks for a while and says "Jesus man, don't talk in #^<}!Ä parables all the time, what
does that mean ?"
Jesus (pbuh) says "well I find him exactly where
I last left him !"
And so it is, after nearly 30k comments, we can conclude nothing and even god himself is none the wiser either.
allah-islam means terror

Chicago, IL

#32052 Oct 4, 2012
Perplexed wrote:
Also start petitions to forcefully remove aboriginals and negros from our clean white only countries. They are now useless since slavery was abolished <quoted text>
unbelievable
<quoted text>
go to any Asian country and all you see is Asians . Go to any negro country and mostly all you see is Negroes . Go to any muslim country and all you'll see is muslims since in the muslim world any others are persecuted .

Why do the West have to absorb and just let in dark people such as muslims ?? On the contrary ,we must make muslims feel uncomfortable as they can ,make em live . Especially muslims since they are the true scum of the earth

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32053 Oct 4, 2012
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

If it only takes religion to cause evil how do you explain that it was around in the garden of eden? There was no organised religion at the start of mankind just one request from God nothing else. Mankind couldn't even follow one request from one other being.

I believe that man is inherently evil and my argument is based on a Christian point of view.Even though we were created in the image of God we were given free will and that is what has left us in the situation we are in today.

Due to greed,lust,emotion, a desire to dominate, the need to control and rule others any good that we may have had flew out the door .If man is inherently good he would not be seeking to indulge any of what I have just listed above.

How else can we explain the fact that someone like Hitler was able to get the support of others to end up where he did, committing the atrocities that he did? The need to conform was shown by what otherwise ordinary people were prepared to do when put under adverse conditions
How else could Mohammad get people to follow him? He used fear, power, murder, intimidation, rape and subjugation to achieve his goals.

Christianity also killed many people in the past in the name of religion .God didn't ask them to but they killed anyway. Fortunately Christianity moved out of the dark ages whereas Islam is still stuck in them. They use their belief in the koran to kill millions of innocent people in the name of their God to this day.
They desire to control the world through Islam and have openly declared that this is their intention.

Man has proven that he is unable to rule over anyone as he can't even control himself

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32054 Oct 4, 2012
Baby mutilation accused face court

by: Nicole Cox
October 03, 2012 11:21AM

Child Protection Minister Robyn McSweeney has condemned female circumcision as an abhorrent practice. Source: PerthNow

A NORTHERN suburbs couple have made a brief appearance in court today, accused of organising the illegal circumcision of their baby girl in Bali.

The couple, who cannot be named for legal reasons, made a brief appearance in Joondalup Magistrates Court today.

During the court appearance, the parents spoke only to confirm that they understood the charges against them.

Magistrate Steven Sharratt released them on personal undertaking bail to next appear in Perth Magistrates Court on December 12.

The 44-year-old father and 42-year-old mother were charged by Child Abuse Squad detectives last month over the genital mutilation procedure.

Police will allege the parents committed an offence on August 17 at Perth Airport when they intended to take the girl overseas to subject her to female genital mutilation.

Female circumcision is performed is some cultures for religious or customary reasons but is illegal in Australia.

Under Section 306(4) of the Criminal Code in WA, it is illegal to perform, arrange or take a child out of the state for such a procedure.

Last month, Child Protection Minister Robyn McSweeney described the practise as abhorrent.

"While I canít comment specifically on this case, female circumcision is an abhorrent practise and one which is illegal in Western Australia. It is mutilation and should be stamped out worldwide,'' Ms McSweeney said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslim Woman Bashed.Thrown Off Train Melbourne 3 min Paki_Jatt_Soorma 68
Police hunt woman who burnt Australian flag 4 min Anglo-Saxon-Celt 3
I pee into the food of White Aussie kafirs 5 min Mullah Blackbeard 6
Asian women don't shave off their pubic hair. 5 min Russel the wombat 40
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 9 min Manbrahmos 5,454
Melbourne police keep up the pressure on Muslims 10 min One pissed of mother 13
Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Seeker Returns 15 min Neil Herman Ludowyke 679
Gay Meet Ups in Melbourne (Oct '13) 1 hr Peter 223
For Australian Muslims, security crackdown is c... 2 hr dreamer78 127
Australian woman are prostitutes 9 hr Felix37 151

Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE