Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 44,925
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#27454 Aug 19, 2012
Qur'an 4:91 "You will find others who, while wishing to live in peace and being safe from you to gain the confidence of their people; thrown back to mischief headlong; therefore if they do not withdraw from you, and offer you peace besides restraining their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them; and against these We have given you a clear sanction and authority." [So if you wish to live in peace, but are perceived as being mischievous (i.e., non-Muslim), Allah has given his Jihad warriors "a clear sanction and authority to seize and kill" you.]

FASCINATING HOW ALLAH TOLD MUHAMMAD TO GO OUT AND KILL EVERY ONE, THAT DID NOT OBEY HIM
antizionist

Sydney, Australia

#27456 Aug 19, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
Qur'an 4:91 "You will find others who, while wishing to live in peace and being safe from you to gain the confidence of their people; thrown back to mischief headlong; therefore if they do not withdraw from you, and offer you peace besides restraining their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them; and against these We have given you a clear sanction and authority." [So if you wish to live in peace, but are perceived as being mischievous (i.e., non-Muslim), Allah has given his Jihad warriors "a clear sanction and authority to seize and kill" you.]
FASCINATING HOW ALLAH TOLD MUHAMMAD TO GO OUT AND KILL EVERY ONE, THAT DID NOT OBEY HIM
I have never read your and Shitlaas cut and paste jobs, perfect skip the read stuff, LLOL,LLOL,

But Barboon do tell us a question you avoid like the plague? Hahahahah

Hey Barboon, what race is a dog whose granddog is a Saudi, simple question, BUBUBUHAHAHAH

What happened to the harpoon I shoved up your arse? Have you dislodged it? Good, now shove it up shitlaas arse, we need some blubber,nHahahahahaha,

Medal tables on the double dog shite, otherwise another harpoon comming at ya, hahahahaha
Anti Zionist

Podgorica, Montenegro

#27457 Aug 19, 2012
Muslims will save the world from Zionist Jewish evil..

Jews want war with Iran....
Jews are true problem....not Muslims.
Jews run Big Bank and Corporations...Not Muslism

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#27458 Aug 19, 2012
There Was Never A Country Called Palestine

If you consider Palestine to be a "Sovereign" and "Independent" country that goes back through most of recorded history as many would have you to believe, then a few questions need to be answered:

When was it founded and by whom?

What were its borders?

What was its capital?

Who was the President?

What was its form of government?

What were its major cities?

What constituted the basis of its economy?

Who was the Palestinian leader before Yasser Arafat?

Was Palestine ever recognized by a country whose existence, at that time or now, leaves no room for interpretation?

What was the language of the country of Palestine?

What was the prevalent religion of the country of Palestine?

What was the name of its currency and what was the approximate exchange rate of the Palestinian monetary unit against the US dollar, German mark, GB pound, or Japanese yen on any particular date?

And, finally, since there is no such country today, what caused its demise and when did it occur?

If these so-called "Palestinians" are anything but a generic collection of Arabs from all over the rest of the Arab world and if they really have a genuine ethnic identity that gives them right for self-determination, then why did they never try to become an independent and sovereign nation until Arabs suffered their devastating defeat in the Six Day War in 1967?

THE BIGGEST LIE IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Location hidden

#27459 Aug 19, 2012
antizionist wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never read your and Shitlaas cut and paste jobs, perfect skip the read stuff, LLOL,LLOL,
-
Of course you read what I cut and paste, you are addicted to my post.
The Black magic of the Filipina woman is working on you.
antizionist wrote:
But Barboon do tell us a question you avoid like the plague? Hahahahah
Hey Barboon, what race is a dog whose granddog is a Saudi, simple question, BUBUBUHAHAHAH
-
This is about the 5th time am answering the same silly question, is it that you do not know know how to read or is it you do not know how to digest and understand what you read.
The Saudi will be a feral pig
antizionist wrote:
What happened to the harpoon I shoved up your arse? Have you dislodged it? Good, now shove it up shitlaas arse, we need some blubber,nHahahahahaha,
Medal tables on the double dog shite, otherwise another harpoon comming at ya, hahahahaha
Have you not been taking your tablets?
Singh Family Fixers

Dallas, TX

#27460 Aug 19, 2012
Cor, have a couple people have consuming too many Baked Beans, pheeeeeeeewwwwwww!!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#27462 Aug 19, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah next time before your brother penetrates you annaly
Look at this link >>>
here is something for you to listen at and learn.
http://www.cross.tv/45741
Oh show respect when you talk a girl and want to offer her your religion. You don't know me or my brothers either, liar. My brothers have never harmed me in any way and no one else has either.
You're really disgusting one and you should be excommunicated from your church.
Now no more replies to you.
Doggy Barboon fixer

Australia

#27463 Aug 19, 2012
Sarah ___ wrote:
<quoted text>Oh show respect when you talk a girl and want to offer her your religion. You don't know me or my brothers either, liar. My brothers have never harmed me in any way and no one else has either.
Sarah, don't mind him, he was analy penetrated by his Saudi grand father who was also his father, in other words his grand fuked his daughter to produce Barboon, hence the anal obsession, he never fails to mention what happened to his arse, leave him to me, I know how to keep him in his place, LLOL
alfie

Toongabbie, Australia

#27464 Aug 19, 2012
We do know who the threat is antizionist, we know it is the inbred Muslims, not the Jews. You think the average Australian is worried about Jews? Only the Muslims are worried about Jews. Long live Israel! It's great Israel annoys you Muslims so much. You keep praying to your false moon god Allah, a fictitious product of the sick mind of the mass murdering false prophet & pedophile Muhammad. And if you are saying Islam has goals to try to spread out of the ghettos of Lakemba & conquer Sydney, then Australia, bring it on, there are many Australians waiting to stop you.

Location hidden

#27465 Aug 19, 2012
Sarah ___ wrote:
<quoted text>Oh show respect when you talk a girl and want to offer her your religion. You don't know me or my brothers either, liar. My brothers have never harmed me in any way and no one else has either.
Sarah I am one of the smarter humans on this earth.
-
There is no one that I have to submit to.
-
I am at the top of the ladder.

If anything I am God.
-
Sarah You must of read something incorrectly in my postings.
-
There has never been any intention of mine to convert any one to my religion, or any religion, for I have no religion.
-
Sarah If you are a Muslim girl the chances are that one of your brothers did molest you and had anal sex with you.
-

Sarah I doubt it very much, Bur if none of your close family members have never molested you!!
Consider yourself lucky.
-
It is very common amongst the Muslims to have sex with their immediate family members, the reason why is, all boys as they reach puberty their hormones are running wild and can not be easy to control.
-
The Christian boys have the girl next door or the one down the road and in a few cases one of the mothers of one of his mates, will be available.
-
There is always a female available amongst the Christians.

Sarah, Muslims boys have the same hormonal problems and are not allowed to touch any girl vaginally until he marries her, for her husband has to produce a blood stained sheet on her wedding night that he can show his mother in-law, see yes your daughter is a virgin I accept her as my wife.
-
The Christians use to have the same system 100's of years ago, the barbaric system of proof of virginity has been dropped from the Christians, it is not as important any more as it used to be..
-
Muslim are still living in the year 600, hence the reason the only way for the boys to have sexual relief, is to either masturbate,(and that becomes bring after a time) or have oral or anal sex with your sister.
-
Sarah you can tell us the truth.
-
Sarah When was the last time your brothers took advantage of you, and penetrated you anally?
-
Sarah By the way how do you show respect to a Feral Pig?
Unwashed Muslim Fixer

Marrickville, Australia

#27466 Aug 20, 2012
Shut up you dirty unwashed Muslim pigs

&fe ature=related
antizionist

Australia

#27467 Aug 20, 2012
alfie wrote:
We do know who the threat is antizionist, we know it is the inbred Muslims, not the Jews. You think the average Australian is worried about Jews? Only the Muslims are worried about Jews. Long live Israel! It's great Israel annoys you Muslims so much. You keep praying to your false moon god Allah, a fictitious product of the sick mind of the mass murdering false prophet & pedophile Muhammad. And if you are saying Islam has goals to try to spread out of the ghettos of Lakemba & conquer Sydney, then Australia, bring it on, there are many Australians waiting to stop you.
Seems your Jewish grandpa anally penetrated you as well, Ah well, one more white trash dog to kiss Jew ass, you win some you lose some, but Australia will be taken over by Muslims, just a matter of time, so get your convict ships ready, this time around you can sail back and starve in your motherlands, you have our blessings, However, there is a little problem of Around forty to fifty million Muslims in Europe? You can work in their shops? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
alfie

Toongabbie, Australia

#27468 Aug 20, 2012
Take over, antizionist? How are cowards going to take over anything? Barry O'Farrell was there in the slums of Lakemba whatching while all the inbred Muslims prayed to their moon god Allah the other night, none of the inbreds had the guts to tell him these plans. Who controls the Australian police force & army? The white man does! I can guarantee you both of these HATE Muslims, as all the mussies in jail will tell you. You living here is Australia under ihe infidel laws is being a traitor to your religion & your fake god, it would be like me going to Saudi Arabia & living under their stone age laws. By living in Australia you automatically support the Australian troops overseas killing your Muslims brothers! These are your troops killing the Muslims. YOU support killing of Muslims by choosing to live in infidel Australia. How does it feel to be a traitor to Allah? Ha ha ha .
Ryptox

Makati City, Philippines

#27469 Aug 20, 2012
yWHY wrote:
EVERYONE SHOULD FEAR MUSLIMS NOT JUST AUSTRALIANS
Here's the reason why lnkd.in/ttSJxs !!!!!!
Ryptox

Makati City, Philippines

#27470 Aug 20, 2012
yWHY wrote:
EVERYONE SHOULD FEAR MUSLIMS NOT JUST AUSTRALIANS
here's the reason why lnkd.in/ttSJxs

Location hidden

#27471 Aug 20, 2012
Anti Zionist wrote:
Muslims will save the world from Zionist Jewish evil..
Jews want war with Iran....
Jews are true problem....not Muslims.
Jews run Big Bank and Corporations...Not Muslism
Be very careful for the Jew is hiding under your bed.

The Jew is going to wipe you Muslim off the face of the earth in the Middle East.

Once you run out of oil, in the Muslim countries, there be no more Islam in the Middle East.

The only countries that will be left with oil are Canada, Australia, the USA, Venezuela, and the good old Jew in Israel.

Israel has one of the largest oil deposits in the world, they only just discovered it.

If you are in doubt google it.

Israel has the 10th strongest armed forces in the world.

If you do not believe it google it.

Israel has nuclear.
No country in the Middle East has nuclear.

If you do not believe it google it.

The Jews are going to fcuck you dirty feral pigs Muslim and when they are finished with you,and take the land you live in, there be no more countries in the Middle East practicing Islam.

Location hidden

#27473 Aug 20, 2012
antizionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems your Jewish grandpa anally penetrated you as well, Ah well, one more white trash dog to kiss Jew ass, you win some you lose some, but Australia will be taken over by Muslims, just a matter of time, so get your convict ships ready, this time around you can sail back and starve in your motherlands, you have our blessings, However, there is a little problem of Around forty to fifty million Muslims in Europe? You can work in their shops? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Back in the early 1900's in Australia they used to pay a reward for Rats tails,
I'll guarantee you in less than 25 years there be a reward offered on Muslims testicles.

It seems you know all about family incest, for every posting you make is about grandfathers having incestuous relationships with their grandsons.
We are aware that Muslims grandfather do get to penetrate their granddaughters in the Islam cult.

Location hidden

#27474 Aug 20, 2012
alfie wrote:
Take over, antizionist? How are cowards going to take over anything? Barry O'Farrell was there in the slums of Lakemba whatching while all the inbred Muslims prayed to their moon god Allah the other night, none of the inbreds had the guts to tell him these plans. Who controls the Australian police force & army? The white man does! I can guarantee you both of these HATE Muslims, as all the mussies in jail will tell you. You living here is Australia under ihe infidel laws is being a traitor to your religion & your fake god, it would be like me going to Saudi Arabia & living under their stone age laws. By living in Australia you automatically support the Australian troops overseas killing your Muslims brothers! These are your troops killing the Muslims. YOU support killing of Muslims by choosing to live in infidel Australia. How does it feel to be a traitor to Allah? Ha ha ha .
Of course I forgot what you said about he supporting the armed forces to go and kill his own Muslim people, by paying GST.
For all the GST goes to Canberra.

Location hidden

#27475 Aug 20, 2012
antizionist wrote:
<quoted text>
My suggestion to you is go and read Iranian News paper and read how the public is running scared what the Jews are going to do to Iran.
The educated Iranians are begging the Iranian Government to stop what they are doing
For they can see what Israel can do.

Location hidden

#27477 Aug 20, 2012
At the beginning of the twentieth century, every single leading Muslim intellectual was in love with the west, and wanted their countries to look just like Britain and France.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/mu...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Seeker Returns 5 min Tamilan 637
OMG-Greek dad-I am not a true white 6 min anti- big ears 1
jewish conspiracy to destroy white races is rub... 15 min ant-i-big ears 14
Who contributes the most evil 28 min phil nerk 5
Gang Stalking and Electronic Technological Hara... (Aug '12) 30 min Nemain 92
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 42 min RUSSIAN TERRORISTS 1,124
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 1 hr pit 4,768
Deport all muslims from Australia (Jul '12) 2 hr Baron44 68
Why I Hate Muslims (Feb '10) 3 hr truth teller 2,599
Indian Girls vs White Girls, Whose More Attract... (Aug '13) 5 hr Sheela 1,078
•••

Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••