What do aussies hate about Indians

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Not really Indian

Toronto, Canada

#1 Dec 24, 2011
I am from Africa, my grandfather migrated from India to the African continent, I wanted to know what exactly do aussies hate about Indians.

Aussies when answering this question please show us your good moral values.
Turd People

Sydney, Australia

#2 Dec 24, 2011
Indians are stinky poo people.

Judged:

13

10

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kangeroo Turd

London, UK

#3 Dec 24, 2011
Turd People wrote:
Indians are stinky poo people.
arsetralians are stinky nasally retarded kangero poo munchers
Kangeroo Turd

UK

#4 Dec 24, 2011
Which is better than me. I'm a poo eating homosexual. I give rimjobss to farm animals to earn pig poo.
Indian girl

Sydney, Australia

#5 Dec 24, 2011
I prefer white men over Indian men because Indian men are week, feeble and black

Since: Mar 11

Newcastle

#6 Dec 24, 2011
Australians in general don't hate indians. The truth is most of the time we don't think about them one way or the other. Don't take this forum as proof of anything, as most of the hate threads against indians originate from a tiny group. You might ask yourself why indians hate us so much.
Indian girl

Sydney, Australia

#7 Dec 24, 2011
I love Australians. I want white babies so that I can get a PR
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#8 Dec 24, 2011
Another Dave wrote:
You might ask yourself why indians hate us so much.
We don't
say-NO-to-India

Lakemba, Australia

#9 Dec 24, 2011
Indian girl wrote:
I love Australians. I want white babies so that I can get a PR
U sounds more male than female, girls never jump on something so directly...
For Another Dave

Toronto, Canada

#10 Dec 24, 2011
Another Dave wrote:
Australians in general don't hate indians. The truth is most of the time we don't think about them one way or the other. Don't take this forum as proof of anything, as most of the hate threads against indians originate from a tiny group. You might ask yourself why indians hate us so much.
I agree with you Dave, I don't think Indians hate aussies, if they did they would have gone back home, I feel that many have a slightly better life there overall.

I studied in Perth, Curtin uni, and now am in Canada, I must say that Aussies can learn a lot from white Canadians (am not being racist).

Other than that I think Ausi is the most perfect country ever. The weather is fair, the systems there are European and thats good.

I hope to someday move there.
Madam Poo Poo

Sydney, Australia

#11 Dec 24, 2011
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't
You love us cause we do lovely poo poos.
anglo-saxon

Northmead, Australia

#12 Dec 25, 2011
we white aussies hate every thing about dirty vermon third world parasite indians!!
snes

Canberra, Australia

#13 Dec 25, 2011
aussies don't hate indians - I'm a white ozzie / european and i have many indian friends. it's the same as everywhere else - there are good and bad.
anglo-saxon

Northmead, Australia

#14 Dec 25, 2011
snes wrote:
aussies don't hate indians - I'm a white ozzie / european and i have many indian friends. it's the same as everywhere else - there are good and bad.
yes we do you stupid ethnic lover fool!!!!
Australia with in 20 years will be turned into and look/resemble another slum ethnic third world ghetto with all the non white third world ethnic immmigrsnts and stupid racist multicultraslism!!
we whites will become a minority/out numbered in our own country you dickhesd!!
Brodie

Sydney, Australia

#15 Dec 25, 2011
Nop I don't hate Indians, I quite like their food & women!
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#16 Dec 25, 2011
Brodie wrote:
Nop I don't hate Indians, I quite like their food & women!
Steady on there knave!
anglo-saxon

Northmead, Australia

#17 Dec 25, 2011
Brodie wrote:
Nop I don't hate Indians, I quite like their food & women!
you will hate indians/non white third world invaiders in 20 years time when our white Australia is taken over and stuffed and we white aussie become a minoroty in our own country due to racist failure multicultralism and mass scale third world immigration also know as the silet war called (invasion) and full of indians,africans,arabs,muslums ,asians,maoris,you ignorant fool!!
smarten up,wake up tool.
open your eyes/ears moron!!!
we white australia are losing our culture,heritage,identity as we speak!!!
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#18 Dec 25, 2011
anglo-saxon wrote:
<quoted text>
you will hate indians/non white third world invaiders in 20 years time when our white Australia is taken over and stuffed and we white aussie become a minoroty in our own country due to racist failure multicultralism and mass scale third world immigration also know as the silet war called (invasion) and full of indians,africans,arabs,muslums ,asians,maoris,you ignorant fool!!
smarten up,wake up tool.
open your eyes/ears moron!!!
we white australia are losing our culture,heritage,identity as we speak!!!
Boring! come up with original material or GTFOH
snes

Canberra, Australia

#20 Dec 25, 2011
things are changing - we don't know if the outcome will be good or bad.
I flush Indians in sewage

San Jose, CA

#21 Dec 26, 2011
These black turds bring bad outcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WAR India v Australia, who will win? (Jun '14) 7 min F Off Trolls 8,998
Jewish war against Ben Garrison and free speech 12 min Dutch expat 1
Why I Hate Muslims (Feb '10) 23 min holygrailsearch 2,735
I bashed a muslim woman for wearing hijab. 32 min holygrailsearch 3
Strangers hug Muslims laying tributes Martin Place 41 min holygrailsearch 39
The Macedonia is in Greece,Macedonians is Greeks. 59 min Alex 4
Italian women have finer hairs than Greeks (Jan '13) 1 hr No Centrelink for... 3
Muslim trash hold people hostage in Sydney CBD 1 hr holygrailsearch 399
White murders 8 children in Cairns 11 hr Boongs are useless 11
More from around the web