GILLIAR forgoes Party rules appoints NT Senator.

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carol

Brisbane, Australia

#1 Jan 22, 2013
This stupid woman Gilliar has forgone Labor party rules and appointed a Non member of the Labor Party to stand for the Northern Territory Senate Seat. Gillard never consulted with the NT Labor Party on this matter. Quiet frankly the Labor Party can now count that Senate seat as lost. The arguing and bickering that will now take place between NT Murri folk will drown out Labors chances...U can thank Gilliar.
Jew Burner

Australia

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Carol wrote:
This stupid woman Gilliar has forgone Labor party rules and appointed a Non member of the Labor Party to stand for the Northern Territory Senate Seat. Gillard never consulted with the NT Labor Party on this matter. Quiet frankly the Labor Party can now count that Senate seat as lost. The arguing and bickering that will now take place between NT Murri folk will drown out Labors chances...U can thank Gilliar.
Yes it a stupid move by a dumb PM! Gillard is already disliked and now she picks a fight with her own party! Gillard will loose the 2013 federal election
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#3 Jan 22, 2013
So she ditched Trish Crossin and picked Nova based on the fact she is aboriginal. Yeah, that's not racist at all. Derp.

“Multiculturalist .”

Since: Nov 12

Sydney

#4 Jan 22, 2013
OK lets get it right is she Murri or Indian...Looks like indian to me. I know my shit when it comes to my people.
the word

Australia

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
So she ditched Trish Crossin and picked Nova based on the fact she is aboriginal. Yeah, that's not racist at all. Derp.
Yep, if it were the other way round shit would be hitting the fan in a hurry
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#6 Jan 22, 2013
Bla-Bro wrote:
I know my shit when it comes to my people.
No , you don't.....your on another campaign to confuse and hide the truth...Peris is , without any doubt a native of NT , which is a proven fact and would only be questioned by a complete idiot like you......(lol)
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#7 Jan 22, 2013
It continues to amaze me,how many rediculous trivial topics the anti-government rat-bags throw up , to avoid talking about valid important issues. The Captain of the rat-bags ofcourse , is Tony Abbot...no direction , no policies and offering nothing of substance to the people he expects to keep overpaying him for not doing his job....(lol)
steve

Geelong, Australia

#8 Jan 22, 2013
just when you thought the alp could not get any dumber.....peris isn't even a member of their party!
yet gillard is willing to turf out a long standing member just so that she can gloat about having an aboriginal in the senate to her pc constituents.
I'm sure that this is being done so that when she is grilled in the senate, the libs can be called sexists AND racists at the same time!!!! worst pm in australias history is an understatement.
the word

Australia

#9 Jan 22, 2013
steve wrote:
just when you thought the alp could not get any dumber.....peris isn't even a member of their party!
yet gillard is willing to turf out a long standing member just so that she can gloat about having an aboriginal in the senate to her pc constituents.
I'm sure that this is being done so that when she is grilled in the senate, the libs can be called sexists AND racists at the same time!!!! worst pm in australias history is an understatement.
I find what Gillard has done is racist, if an aboriginal was sacked because Juliar wanted a white person, there would be riots
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#10 Jan 22, 2013
steve wrote:
Basically , the Liberals should welcome this , and the storm in the tea-cup instantly dissappears. They should do the same on a lot of issues , instead of constantly looking for headlines , and avoiding doing their job. So , do you think native Aussies have a right to parliamentary representaion ?
steve

Geelong, Australia

#11 Jan 22, 2013
this is just dumb. abbot is in OPPOSITION. When an election is called you will get his policies, AS PER NORMAL PROCESS from both sides of politics.
the alp are masters at 'avoiding talking about valid important issues'....all we hear from them these days is global warming and gay marriage. just a slighlty less left version of the greens now, embarrassing.
Foo wrote:
It continues to amaze me,how many rediculous trivial topics the anti-government rat-bags throw up , to avoid talking about valid important issues. The Captain of the rat-bags ofcourse , is Tony Abbot...no direction , no policies and offering nothing of substance to the people he expects to keep overpaying him for not doing his job....(lol)
the word

Australia

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>Basically , the Liberals should welcome this , and the storm in the tea-cup instantly dissappears. They should do the same on a lot of issues , instead of constantly looking for headlines , and avoiding doing their job. So , do you think native Aussies have a right to parliamentary representaion ?
Sure but do you think it should go to a celebrity or someone who has done the work and earned the job
Anti racist

Perth, Australia

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
A well spoken Olympic champion who campaigns for her people.

Maybe it's you who can't see past the fact that she's aboriginal.
the word

Australia

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Anti racist wrote:
<quoted text>
A well spoken Olympic champion who campaigns for her people.
Maybe it's you who can't see past the fact that she's aboriginal.
Not very well spoken, have never heard her campaining for anything, especially not her sri lankan side
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#15 Jan 22, 2013
the word wrote:
<quoted text>Sure but do you think it should go to a celebrity or someone who has done the work and earned the job
It should go to someone that's qualified for the job , before it goes to a celebrity....that's the sad thing about politics , both sides have an attention span that only goes as far as the next election.........it shouldn't be that way , but unfortunately , it is.
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#16 Jan 22, 2013
steve wrote:
this is just dumb. abbot is in OPPOSITION. When an election is called you will get his policies, AS PER NORMAL PROCESS from both sides of politics.
the alp are masters at 'avoiding talking about valid important issues'...
<quoted text>
Nonsense , check the results....check the white papers released and check the amount of legislation thats been done.......the Labor party had a fully developed set of policy in place all the way through their tenure as Opposition during the 11 years of Howard government....2 years so far under Abbott, and the wanker hasn't even clocked on yet !....he'd soon squeel like a little piggy if his monthly salary wasn't there on time.....and what has he done to earn that salary?...bugger all as far as I'm aware........they don't have policies , mate. They need them desparately , and don't have any......none....now THAT's embarrassing.........(lol)
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#17 Jan 22, 2013
There is no excuse for a political party to have no policies....if they want people to vote for them , they will need policies.....not a few weeks before an elections or a month before , but any time they are asked. Every minister has a shadow portfolio , which is REQUIRED to have policies in place....that's the deal ..they were voted for on the strength of their policies.....have they evaporated ?....or have they just been left on the shelf unattended , to go stale?...where is the debate without policies ? where is the democratic choice ?.....Abbott has trained his front bench to be as silly as he is....
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#18 Feb 7, 2013
Three Cheers for Tony Abbott He's a Hero now. Will get my vote, and Sarah Hanson-Young my preference. TUG A LUG all the time...Luv Foo.
Bob

Brunswick East, Australia

#19 Feb 7, 2013
Foo wrote:
Three Cheers for Tony Abbott He's a Hero now. Will get my vote, and Sarah Hanson-Young my preference. TUG A LUG all the time...Luv Foo.
Abbott helps pedophiles stay out of jail.
What do you think of that fake foo? Obviously you approve...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#20 Feb 7, 2013
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense , check the results....check the white papers released and check the amount of legislation thats been done.......the Labor party had a fully developed set of policy in place all the way through their tenure as Opposition during the 11 years of Howard government....2 years so far under Abbott, and the wanker hasn't even clocked on yet !....he'd soon squeel like a little piggy if his monthly salary wasn't there on time.....and what has he done to earn that salary?...bugger all as far as I'm aware........they don't have policies , mate. They need them desparately , and don't have any......none....now THAT's embarrassing.........(lol)
Too right. Their only policy is to win government. And what would they do with it? Sit and preside over a catastophic slide in infrastructure and services as they did under Howard, while lining up fat directorships for themselves after politics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WAR India v Australia, who will win? (Jun '14) 16 min harami gaand 10,204
American Sniper 21 min just me 15
Lisa Gerrard, our very own White Australian Angel 37 min Factist 1
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 39 min Serpent 46,491
This is Europa 42 min Muslim Mom 2
What do you think of Survival Day? 1 hr Muslim Mom 4
5 Indian Taxi Drivers bashed in Melbourne overn... (Jun '12) 1 hr Peace lover 106
Why do Aussies hate Indians? 4 hr Testing Testing F U 39
Gay Meet Ups in Melbourne (Oct '13) 8 hr Newbie16 810
Call for Muslim army in Australia. 8 hr The ADELAIDEAN 115
More from around the web