Darshan Thoogudeep

Bangalore, India

#104 Feb 2, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
South Indian actress Ashwaryia Rai and Shilpa Shetty are from a tribal group called Bunts. Kamalhassan and Sri Devi are south Indians. They could all pass for north Indians.
bunts are warrior class of tulunadu,Karnataka not a tribal group.mind it!!!!
Sher e Panjab

Melbourne, Australia

#105 Feb 2, 2013
soni kaur wrote:
<quoted text>Haanji, jaab taak kudi daheyj lahtee haigee.
My mum is a Punjabi Pathan so their is a lot of truth to this
Sher e Panjab

Melbourne, Australia

#106 Feb 2, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>South Indian actress Ashwaryia Rai and Shilpa Shetty are from a tribal group called Bunts. Kamalhassan and Sri Devi are south Indians. They could all pass for north Indians.
Shilpa Shetty wouldn't pass for a North Indian, feature r to obvious.
Sher e Panjab

Melbourne, Australia

#107 Feb 2, 2013
Cat wrote:
<quoted text>They are the mixed race indians of European settlement back in the day. The truly beautiful and ideal Bollywood stars are the mixed race Indians with fair skin and light eyes like Aisharaya Rai ( however her name is spelt). You hardly see nor do I recall seeing a very dark Indian Bollywood star.
There not mixed race, they r just fairer because most of them r either high caste Punjabis or Pathans.
soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#108 Feb 2, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
There not mixed race, they r just fairer because most of them r either high caste Punjabis or Pathans.
Punjabis and Pathans are mixed races.
soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#109 Feb 2, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
seeing as Caucasians first originated from what is now Pakistan, I think your mind is going to be blown
weird bumpkin
go back to digging up parsnips
Pakistan is nowhere near the Caucasus, you chutia.

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#110 Feb 2, 2013
soni kaur wrote:
<quoted text>Pakistan is nowhere near the Caucasus, you chutia.
you would know that wouldnt you Mr India

youre the most Indian guy I know lol
The STINKYJuicylu Busters

Tempe, AZ

#111 Feb 2, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Apart from you, Ade.

What a GOOSE.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Collingwood, Australia

#112 Feb 2, 2013
The STINKYJuicylu Busters wrote:
<quoted text>
Apart from you, Ade.
What a GOOSE.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T6...
The Investigators

Los Angeles, CA

#113 Feb 2, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone close to you seems to think of you as a soft target?

Why would that be do you think?

Collingwood, Australia

#114 Feb 2, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
You will have noticed mischief-making by "The STINKYJuicylu Busters" here.

If you want to know what was really said, follow this link:
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T6...

Then you can join the legion of other posters who are increasingly waking up to the evil of this Troll.

Collingwood, Australia

#115 Feb 2, 2013
The STINKYJuicylu Busters wrote:
Apart from you, Ade.
What a GOOSE.
The Investigators wrote:
Someone close to you seems to think of you as a soft target?
Why would that be do you think?
http://tinyurl.com/bo9da7p
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#116 Feb 2, 2013
Darshan Thoogudeep wrote:
<quoted text>bunts are warrior class of tulunadu,Karnataka not a tribal group.mind it!!!!
Sorry stand corrected. I am mixing them with Coorgs who are also fair skinned but tribals in Tamil Nadu.
drone

Nagpur, India

#117 Feb 3, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The extremely low Indian average IQ of 81 has made India a laughing stock of the world.
I don't know of any other race that brags about 800,000,000 Indians pooping on the streets and beaches daily, or swims and bathes in a cesspool river full of corpses and garbage.
The Indian spiritual value?
Worshiping rats and elephants or wearing a nappy on your heads does not impress anyone, and is in fact more reason to believe that India is a lost cause.
In the 21st century Indians act and live like over populated, primitive tribes of cave people.
Talk of IQ standards by an Aussie is laughable and gives away the insecurity you have. Indians don't need to resort to such lowly tactics as belittling others culture and religion. We had invented everything when you were cave monkeys. The west just rediscovered. Believing in a dude with a cool beard who was sent to pay for the sins of semi-evolved folks seems pretty weak. Respect an ancient culture, in other words respect the achievements of human civilizations over the past 5000 years. We take away all the jobs from you folks because we are more educated than you and better employees.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#118 Feb 3, 2013
drone wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk of IQ standards by an Aussie is laughable and gives away the insecurity you have. Indians don't need to resort to such lowly tactics as belittling others culture and religion. We had invented everything when you were cave monkeys. The west just rediscovered. Believing in a dude with a cool beard who was sent to pay for the sins of semi-evolved folks seems pretty weak. Respect an ancient culture, in other words respect the achievements of human civilizations over the past 5000 years. We take away all the jobs from you folks because we are more educated than you and better employees.
Who invented the airplane?
Who invented the automobile?
Who invented the steamship?
Who invented computer?
Who developed so many medicines that enabled us to live longer?

There are many more questions but give me some answers to these first. I'm sure that it wasn't a fellow Indian. The only thing you can do is handling outsourcing from other countries for minimum wage and your not even worth that.
The Truth

Abbotsford, Canada

#119 Feb 3, 2013
drone wrote:
<quoted text>
India was created by the British dumb ass.

You are probably referring to some obscure tribe in the India region that was intelligent 5000 years ago.
Those "Indians" were killed off thousands of years ago. Likely by other "Indians"

Leaving only the simple minded Indians with an average IQ of 81.
If that's the average, the low end must be retarded.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#121 Feb 3, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Shilpa Shetty wouldn't pass for a North Indian, feature r to obvious.
Which is funny because
a) most of the people drooling over her and Ashwariya Rai are north Indian men and;
b) Bunts claim to be descended from Scythian mercanaries who settled in south India. In that resepct they share the same ancestry as jatts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunt_ (community)
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#122 Feb 3, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You are probably referring to some obscure tribe in the India region that was intelligent 5000 years ago.Those "Indians" were killed off thousands of years ago. Likely by other "Indians".
The Tamils of south India talk of the first sangham where a great civilisation was established on an island Kandi Kumari also called by westerners as Lemuria. The flood submerged the island and those who escaped formed the indus valley in the north and also the Chola, Chera and Pandya kigndoms created seperately in the south.

The last of the original population who created the Indus Valley civilisation were largely wiped out by climatic change and later the remements were absorbed by Aryan invaders. The last lemurians became the Tamil people of the south. The Tamils no longer resemble the original seafarers as they are product of assimilation with the indigenous peoples.
drone

Nagpur, India

#123 Feb 3, 2013
HollybytheSea wrote:
<quoted text>Who invented the airplane?
Who invented the automobile?
Who invented the steamship?
Who invented computer?
Who developed so many medicines that enabled us to live longer?
There are many more questions but give me some answers to these first. I'm sure that it wasn't a fellow Indian. The only thing you can do is handling outsourcing from other countries for minimum wage and your not even worth that.
Let me give you a task that will exercise your peanut sized brains. Google Ayurveda and medical postulates of Sushruta, Vedic Mathematics, Works of Aryabhatta and Bhaskara, Garuda Vimaana and the Brahmastra and the modern interpretation of it. It will answer all your questions. I know you won't believe whatever I say so look it up yourself.
drone

Nagpur, India

#124 Feb 3, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
India was created by the British dumb ass.
You are probably referring to some obscure tribe in the India region that was intelligent 5000 years ago.
Those "Indians" were killed off thousands of years ago. Likely by other "Indians"
Leaving only the simple minded Indians with an average IQ of 81.
If that's the average, the low end must be retarded.

India created by the British!!! United Nations must make a serious not of your lunacy. Just because Australia was discovered by explorers in the late 18th century does not mean humanity arrived there with the Europeans. The Indigenous Australians lived there before that. The Britishers just happened to chance upon India and made it the crown jewel in their empire because of the riches of India. You talk so blatantly of IQ and yet possess IQ equivalent to a Hamster. I have seen smarter House Plants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 4 min Crybaby 46,803
No Censor please on Forum, we are Aussies? 1 hr Hillbilly Aussie 0
Bali nine executions: Australian government has... 5 hr Dave 1
why do I see Indians doing so many stupid things? (Nov '13) 5 hr Indian gutter rat 38
Australia urges Indonesia to grant mercy... 7 hr Baron44 27
Stupid Indian movies are better than Chinese mo... (Dec '11) 9 hr Pittaya reh 14
Gay Mixed-HIV-Status Couple Study Has No Transm... 13 hr Dutch expat 1
More from around the web