|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

my2000cents wrote:
There are also Indian immigrants that kept on whinging why can't they get a job with their degree in drawing.....
Go home slit eyes. What right do you have commenting on the Australian forum.
Oscar Wilde

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Another Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Changed your story as well as your proxy again Wog. All your previous comments were about Anglos alone, now you attempt to include Welsh & Scots to cover your ignorance. Maybe you should have read the Wellcome Trust article a bit more closely fool, it may have saved you some embarrassment.
"Similarly, about half the DNA of participants from the south-east exhibited a prevalent Anglo-Saxon and Viking influence -- participants in these locations shared DNA with groups from Belgium, Germany and Denmark where these distant ancestors originated.
Wales, by comparison, presented very few interferences from migrant groups. Here, the DNA had similarities with what Donnelly referred to as the Irish compound. Remnants of the Irish and French DNA are considered to be ancient DNA because they are present in all groups in Britain. However in Wales, these markers were substantially more common, suggesting people from Wales may have some of the most ancient DNA in Britain.
The Wellcome Trust team is working with archaeologists and historians to see how the data can be applied to solve ancient mysteries. One has already been touched upon -- up until now archaeologists have been unsure as to whether the Roman population that existed from 40AD until 400AD was replaced by the Anglo Saxon population that arrived, or if it died out.
The Wellcome Trust's results show that people in the south-east share similarities with both the Anglo Saxons from Northern Europe, and with ancient Irish and French DNA, so the answer is that both ancestors are present in our DNA and the Romans were not entirely replaced."
And of course no one was suggesting they claimed more nordic genes than northern Europeans, that is simply a strawman argument you've created to try (unsuccessfully)save some face. But, by all means provide a link to these DNA studies you keep harping on about.
Dumb ass, all europeans share there DNA as europe is the most homogenous continent on earth. Just because you share some DNA with Germans or Danes does not make you Nordic, since Scots/English also share similar DNA with all europeans including Greeks and Italians. BTW Germans are not Nordic even Hitler admitted that.

If Germans are not Nordic, then certainly Anglo's or Scotts are not either, since they have even have even less amount of the I1 gene. So not surprising that Anglo/Scotts do not resemble Nordic people. This is why European's find it odd when Anglo's try and portray themselves as some sort of Nordics closely associated with vikings.

BTW vikings is another myth that Anglo's created about themselves. Vikings existed all over Europe, and were not blonde aryans as the 19th century German nationalists who revived the story wrongly thought they were. And they certainly weren't an exclusively Anglo thing. Its just that the idea of Vikings became popular in English culture with Anglo's writing a highly fanciful account of their history which has long since been debunked by serious historians, but still prevails among idiot Anglo's in the US and Australia.
Turd Skin

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Indians look and smell like cow turds.
The STINKYJuicylu Busters

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Hummmmmmmmmmmm..........what would Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim ladygaywithcowbells smell like?

We have a very keen sense of smell, he should know that.
soni kaur

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

voices of reason wrote:
Its true
Indians are closer to being Whites than Italians and Greeks who are mixed with Arab or something else
Think off Indians as tanned white people, as our body shape and size is exactly as a 'white' person
Im tired of junk science always trying to seperate Indians from their caucasian reality
You're tired of junk science. So you pull out authentic science straight out of your butthole.

You probably think you're next in line for the Noble prize.
It's too bad for you that the Nobel Foundation doesn't award a prize for bullshitting.
soni kaur

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Gandhu wrote:
<quoted text>
Chup kar o saalea.
Mai vi ik gabbru punjabi jatt munda ah.
I'm ashamed to have people like you call yourself Punjabi. We are an Aryan race, with in-flow from other caucasian races like Scythians (from Ukraine).
You're clearly not able to comprehend Arjun's fundamental statements about race and not skin color. He is suggesting that South Asians are genetically caucasoid, and that with a lower melanin content, they would resemble Europeans.
Most people ask if I'm Greek, Italian, Spanish or Croatian. You're probably some black madrasi-looking Punjabi girl for whom a 5 year supply "Fair and Lovely" therapy had brought no luck in the men's department.
I don't even have to try. Ladies of all races come pouring to me. Just one of the benefits of being a Punjabi Jatt stud.
Baakwaas baand kaar bhenchod.

The reason why there are some fairer skinned indians is because india has been repeatdly invaded by foreign races down the centuries. The aryans among them.

But that doesn't mean that all indians are 100% aryan or caucasian. Even so called jatts like you are the product of centuries of race mixing.

Even if i was a dark skinned madrasi type, I wouldn't be needy enough as to drop myself and go down on my hands and knees, begging for acceptance from the white people. Something which shameless and delusional gandus like you are desperate for.

Indians should give priority to making india look more like europe and less like a putrid shithole.

Indians don't need to look like europeans to do what is important and necessary. Instead of wasting time over futile issues like indians having to prove that they are related to the white people.

Indians are a completly chutia race and this is very self-evident. And that is why india will always be the laughing stock of the world because it is full of faaltu people like you.
Sher e Panjab

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Sandhu wrote:
<quoted text>Chup kar o saalea.
Mai vi ik gabbru punjabi jatt munda ah.
I'm ashamed to have people like you call yourself Punjabi. We are an Aryan race, with in-flow from other caucasian races like Scythians (from Ukraine).
You're clearly not able to comprehend Arjun's fundamental statements about race and not skin color. He is suggesting that South Asians are genetically caucasoid, and that with a lower melanin content, they would resemble Europeans.

Most people ask if I'm Greek, Italian, Spanish or Croatian. You're probably some black madrasi-looking Punjabi girl for whom a 5 year supply "Fair and Lovely" therapy had brought no luck in the men's department.

I don't even have to try. Ladies of all races come pouring to me. Just one of the benefits of being a Punjabi Jatt stud.
Oye puthe Jattan de!
Sher e Panjab

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

soni kaur wrote:
<quoted text>Baakwaas baand kaar bhenchod.

The reason why there are some fairer skinned indians is because india has been repeatdly invaded by foreign races down the centuries. The aryans among them.

But that doesn't mean that all indians are 100% aryan or caucasian. Even so called jatts like you are the product of centuries of race mixing.

Even if i was a dark skinned madrasi type, I wouldn't be needy enough as to drop myself and go down on my hands and knees, begging for acceptance from the white people. Something which shameless and delusional gandus like you are desperate for.

Indians should give priority to making india look more like europe and less like a putrid shithole.

Indians don't need to look like europeans to do what is important and necessary. Instead of wasting time over futile issues like indians having to prove that they are related to the white people.

Indians are a completly chutia race and this is very self-evident. And that is why india will always be the laughing stock of the world because it is full of faaltu people like you.
True, Jatts r Indo-Synthian and can vary from being fair to fairly dark.
soni kaur

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
True, Jatts r Indo-Synthian and can vary from being fair to fairly dark.
Which is a strong indication of race mixing.
Sher e Panjab

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

soni kaur wrote:
<quoted text>Which is a strong indication of race mixing.
Exactly.
Sher e Panjab

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

soni kaur wrote:
<quoted text>Which is a strong indication of race mixing.
Plus Jatts have been known to take wives from any caste be it bhappe, rajput even chammar or chura.
soni kaur

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus Jatts have been known to take wives from any caste be it bhappe, rajput even chammar or chura.
Haanji, jaab taak kudi daheyj lahtee haigee.

Since: Mar 11

Newcastle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Oscar Wilde wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb ass, all europeans share there DNA as europe is the most homogenous continent on earth. Just because you share some DNA with Germans or Danes does not make you Nordic, since Scots/English also share similar DNA with all europeans including Greeks and Italians. BTW Germans are not Nordic even Hitler admitted that.
If Germans are not Nordic, then certainly Anglo's or Scotts are not either, since they have even have even less amount of the I1 gene. So not surprising that Anglo/Scotts do not resemble Nordic people. This is why European's find it odd when Anglo's try and portray themselves as some sort of Nordics closely associated with vikings.
BTW vikings is another myth that Anglo's created about themselves. Vikings existed all over Europe, and were not blonde aryans as the 19th century German nationalists who revived the story wrongly thought they were. And they certainly weren't an exclusively Anglo thing. Its just that the idea of Vikings became popular in English culture with Anglo's writing a highly fanciful account of their history which has long since been debunked by serious historians, but still prevails among idiot Anglo's in the US and Australia.
Another indian imbecile, with what passes for an education in the third world. Who cares what Hitler thought, all his socalled "race theories" were debunked decades ago, except in the truly ignorant parts of the world. You do realise the Nordics you appear to idolise are a germanic people, not the other way round, fool. But what else can be expected from a refugee from a country that keeps Mein Kampf on the best seller list. The inferiority complex you attach to your skin colour is a sign of how fucked up you really are, as are your desperate attempts to align yourself with a race half a world away. Post links to these "serious historians" you rely on, that claim Vikings are myth, or admit your general ognorance and the poor quality of your education. No wonder that the vast majority of indian degree holders that land in western countries are only fit for menial work.
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/231...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking
For a myth, those Viking certainly left behind a lot of physical evidence. You knob.
Cat

Bacoli, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

They are the mixed race indians of European settlement back in the day. The truly beautiful and ideal Bollywood stars are the mixed race Indians with fair skin and light eyes like Aisharaya Rai ( however her name is spelt). You hardly see nor do I recall seeing a very dark Indian Bollywood star.
Arjun wrote:
See these pics of people from the Indian subcontinent. They are 100% South Asian natives.
They are light coloured, so they look European.
http://i50.tinypic.com/aazudc.jpg
http://forums.finalgear.com/attachments/off-t...
http://www.rediff.com/news/2003/jul/19rohit.h...
http://static.indianexpress.com/m-images/M_Id...

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Euroaus wrote:
Indians , Europeans um Noooooo!!!!!Eeewww...!!
seeing as Caucasians first originated from what is now Pakistan, I think your mind is going to be blown

weird bumpkin

go back to digging up parsnips

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Arjun wrote:
Indians are actually aryan europeans who left to go to warmer south asia so they became darker. Indians are caucasians with dark skin.
Show some respect to Indians, your long lost relatives who developed smarter brains and spiritual values than whites, and better looking women.
exactly

I dont know what bull theyre telling those slow hillbillies in Aus ...

They probably tell them non whites arent human

Theyre especially rancid folks down there

Thats why I celebrate any violence towards Australians.. Because somethings are deserved

And our Karma is real

I wish Aussies would stop bad mouthing Indians whilst they talk about our Karma, do OUR yoga, eat curry etc

get your own things your cultureless bogans
The Truth

Abbotsford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
seeing as Caucasians first originated from what is now Pakistan, I think your mind is going to be blown
weird bumpkin
go back to digging up parsnips
Are you still using your Steve Urkel photo?

http://marieclairvoyant.com/wp-content/upload...

Too funny, lol
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Arjun wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stupid. I'm north indian, but even i know that south indians are dark because of their climate. It is only the northeast indians who are mongoloid, and some tribals who look australoid. 90% of the population is caucasoid with varying skin colour.
It is harder to find light skinned south indians, but look at these people. While they are not aryan, they are dravidian (mediterranean caucasoids, so they won't look nordic, but still caucasoid). Look:
http://www.american.edu/profiles/staff/cnair....
http://www.hindu.com/mag/2009/05/03/images/20...
http://www.third-millennium-library.com/readi...
http://www.th ird-millennium-http://www30.ho mepage.villanova.edu/phani.nee lakantham/Aish/aish-at-cannes0 7.jpeg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/aikoaw...
http://www.neuroscience.cam.ac.uk/uploadedFil...
http://www.apunkachoice.com/upload/actors/act...
And don't say they are north indians who went to south, because i can tell from their short squarish faces they are pure south indians with light skin colour.
South Indian actress Ashwaryia Rai and Shilpa Shetty are from a tribal group called Bunts. Kamalhassan and Sri Devi are south Indians. They could all pass for north Indians.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

soni kaur wrote:
<quoted text>Baakwaas baand kaar bhenchod.
Good post!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

117 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
badi behan ko nangi nahate hue dekha. Aur usne ... (May '12) 17 min rahul verma 1,357
Israel has put up with a lot. 20 min Aussie Bob 204
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 22 min Peter Hall 2,292
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 22 min Kill jesus 864
What the hell is a pro white 1 hr Shila 48
Intentional poisoning with water fluoridation 1 hr Mothman 1
Aus 36 gold, India 13 gold 1 hr Innocent Indian 3
If you are born in Australia, you are Australian? 6 hr Permeate Free 28
Why White Women loves Indian Men? (Oct '11) 10 hr Alp 16,486
•••
•••