banda Singh

Satellite Provider

#374 May 4, 2013
Mujhey Garv Hain mera Rang brown Hain aur Brown Rang shero Ka Hi hota Hain hain.
Gorey to suvar Bhi Hotay Hain.
Banda singh

Satellite Provider

#375 May 4, 2013
1 aussie Apna Naam baar Baar Badal Kar Indian ke Khilaf Bol Raha Hain.
Rehan Khan

Satellite Provider

#376 May 4, 2013
Aussie Girls Love Him
http://www.google.com/imgres...
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#377 May 7, 2013
white people are shit and heres a video for you white illgals in north america go to youtube and type 'native woman stands her grounds against whites' heres another video type 'native stops anti-illegal protest' now get you honky white dirty abnormal asses out of our land!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#378 May 7, 2013
illegals
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#380 May 7, 2013
aint,boycott,entitlement,weddi ng
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#381 May 7, 2013
when these whites steal all the indigenous peoples resources and they decline in population the remainder should get hung,murdered,stabbed, beaten,tortured,gassed,inciner ated,amputated, decapitated.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#385 May 7, 2013
i really dont get where white people think us indians want to be white i certainly dont yuck! i hate whites and why would anyone want to be the most hated race on the planet for imperialism,colonialism???seri ously get a life and stay in europe and leave us the fuck alone we dont like you at all!
Good Aussies

Wilmington, DE

#386 May 7, 2013
FACT wrote:
i really dont get where white people think us indians want to be white i certainly dont yuck! i hate whites and why would anyone want to be the most hated race on the planet for imperialism,colonialism???seri ously get a life and stay in europe and leave us the fuck alone we dont like you at all!
Do you understand the irony in the point that you are saying this being an Indian living in Canada? At least Canada has the same climate as Northern Europe.
Rehan Khan

Satellite Provider

#390 May 7, 2013
Call them europig
indian south african

Durban, South Africa

#392 May 11, 2013
my2000cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you dare calling me a Chinese you sick Hindu rapist.

He did'nt call you a chinese....he called you yellow teeth,frickled skin,no lips,scary sky blue eyes and cheese amd mayyonnaise munching ape !!
Rehan Khan

Satellite Provider

#393 May 11, 2013
We Indians are caucasian.
Only dalit are abos.
Allahhuakbar
indian south african

Durban, South Africa

#395 May 11, 2013
Aussie wrote:
Indians are black people and that‘s fact. I agree with you they are hopelessly obsessed for being white, that is why they have come up with the most ridiculous, preposterous but yet unbelievably hilarious idiotic madness of Aryan crap.
I wonder no one likes you; India is a failed nation full of starving people, cow worshiping savages
Aryans are descendant of mediterranean european,NOT WESTERN EUROPEAN.
indian south african

Durban, South Africa

#396 May 11, 2013
Rehan Khan wrote:
Call them europig
CALL THEM CHEESE AND MAYYONISE MUNCHING GIANT LOOKING APE....lol
indian south african

Durban, South Africa

#399 May 11, 2013
Get real wrote:
What an imbecilic moron, Aussies know Indians are black people. No one cares about the Aryan crap you guys have been bragging about over and over again. Australian aborigines have originated from the subcontinent mainly India and Sri Lanka and that is the fact. The Anglo people know Indians are white obsessed people; cow worshiping, cast driven and living in a squalor. Be proud who you are. We colonised you for centuries, forced you to work the sugar cane fields in Fiji and South Africa as a slaves.
aborigines are a sub race (half african half chinese,or people from the chinese race)and originated from papua new guinea.you don't know much!!!you stupid FRICKLED SKIN !!!
indian south african

Durban, South Africa

#400 May 11, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly have not. Most north Indians want to primarily distinguish themselves from darker southerners, especially overseas.
most dark european look down on white white european(by calling them milk people,meaning too white )
Rehan Khan

Satellite Provider

#404 May 11, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
GO AWAY, HINDUSTINK CACA eating SCUM.
We Want Sharia Law In U.K
We Want Sharia Law In U.K
We Want All English Girls In Our Harem.
Allah O Akbar
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#405 May 11, 2013
indian south african wrote:
<quoted text>
Aryans are descendant of mediterranean european,NOT WESTERN EUROPEAN.
More ramble, genetically most northern Indians are most closely related to people in southern India followed by central Asia and to a lesser extent Iran. It's a great pity north Indians are so obsessed with a possible warrior ancestry yet can't reconcile their obvious connection with the rest of the subcontinent.
Oops

Clayton, Australia

#407 May 12, 2013
indian south african wrote:
<quoted text>
aborigines are a sub race (half african half chinese,or people from the chinese race)and originated from papua new guinea.you don't know much!!!you stupid FRICKLED SKIN !!!
Indians are the most sub human of all, let us closely scrutinise your situation you are an Indian monkey from Africa who is ungrateful the nation who has offered him a place to stay. What is that say about India? Why couldn’t you stay India? THIS IS WHY
India is a failed nation, crippled by gang rapists, ravaged rampant corruption and gripped by backward society and cow worshiping savages. What ever happened to the nostalgic idea of comparing India to China? Ooops, fool’s errand, China is on the verge of becoming a super power; India is still in the shit house!
You Indians are at the bottom of every society, we don’t want you Indian monkeys in Australia. Just stop this idiotic madness rumbling of Indians being Euros. Indians are black aborigines and that is fact
jjj

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#410 May 30, 2013
Indians are savage monkeys who stink to higher heaven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do white women really have sex with dogs? (Dec '12) 4 min badoobi 12
I'm proud of my convict blood! 12 min Goats milk Australia 15
Why do women like older men? 18 min Goats milk Australia 18
No More Bulk Billing.. How Do You Feel? 32 min ULNVME 1
New Born Baby 35 min Muslim Mom 2
WAR India v Australia, who will win? (Jun '14) 37 min Hehe 10,325
Why do Aussies hate Indians? 45 min Anonymous 77
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 2 hr Facts are etc 46,611
"White Australians" learn your history 2 hr Foo 138
Sally Field, actress getting married at age 68 7 hr mary 8