Where do Australians go to seek asylum ?

Where do Australians go to seek asylum ?

Posted in the Australia Forum

10th LIGHT HORSE WA

Australia

#1 Dec 6, 2012
I'm feel like I'm getting persecuted on religious grounds
thor

Beeliar, Australia

#2 Dec 6, 2012
10th LIGHT HORSE WA wrote:
I'm feel like I'm getting persecuted on religious grounds
head to your local , thats where Im going
10th LIGHT HORSE WA

Australia

#3 Dec 6, 2012
thor wrote:
<quoted text>head to your local , thats where Im going
Nothing's sacred it's now a mosque
thor

Beeliar, Australia

#4 Dec 6, 2012
10th LIGHT HORSE WA wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing's sacred it's now a mosque
so your local serves tea with 10 teaspoons of sugar ? ah bugger , how about your local council neighbourhood get together group , these loving / respecting/tolerant well respected mussies- sorry just can not bring myself to do it will start again - try the local RSL these guys wont take shit ( expecting the refraim shit )and the mussies would run home and hide behind their wives and sprogs (theres warfare and then theres gutless )before they would try to tackle these guys - a lot of them are old but they still know how to kill, and they dont hide behind a human shield , hey respect them , buy them a round , they have earnt it

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Where australia men have always went. The nearest pub.
thor

Beeliar, Australia

#6 Dec 7, 2012
DayStar_ wrote:
Where australia men have always went. The nearest pub.
read the threads theres only 4 - local means your local or usual pub watering hole same thing
Stop them now

Melbourne, Australia

#7 Dec 7, 2012
In about another 10 years there will be a massive exodus of Australians. I will be one of them as I don't want to live with Chinese and Indians.
10th LIGHT HORSE WA

Australia

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Stop them now wrote:
In about another 10 years there will be a massive exodus of Australians. I will be one of them as I don't want to live with Chinese and Indians.
Where are we all going to brother new Zealand or the moon
sid

Chermside, Australia

#9 Dec 7, 2012
Stop them now wrote:
Rivers of blood will flow before that happens mate.
thor

Beeliar, Australia

#10 Dec 7, 2012
Stop them now wrote:
so your a middle eastern piece of shlt then ,you will have to stop running one day , have you told your wife and kids that your going to leave them to it yet again,gosh they must really respect your manly hood !do us a favour leave now
Stop them now

Melbourne, Australia

#11 Dec 7, 2012
thor wrote:
<quoted text>so your a middle eastern piece of shlt then ,you will have to stop running one day , have you told your wife and kids that your going to leave them to it yet again,gosh they must really respect your manly hood !do us a favour leave now
Born and bred here buddy. Just not happy being forced to live with Indians and Chinese.
10th LIGHT HORSE WA

Australia

#12 Dec 7, 2012
Chinese is one thing but Indians are in a lower grade bucket of plop altogether
thor

Beeliar, Australia

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Stop them now wrote:
<quoted text>
Born and bred here buddy. Just not happy being forced to live with Indians and Chinese.
well dont run like them , stand up for your country , it will come , they wont give us a choice
Stop them now

Melbourne, Australia

#14 Dec 7, 2012
thor wrote:
<quoted text>well dont run like them , stand up for your country , it will come , they wont give us a choice
It will be too late. you will see. We r doomed
thor

Beeliar, Australia

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Stop them now wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be too late. you will see. We r doomed
you may be right , but lets not go down without a fight
Anglo-Saxon Celt

Airds, Australia

#16 Dec 7, 2012
Stop them now wrote:
Chinese and Indians i can live with but not muslins.
haha

Redland Bay, Australia

#17 Dec 7, 2012
Stop them now wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go back to lebanon
Sam the Ham

Melbourne, Australia

#18 Dec 7, 2012
Anglo-Saxon Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese and Indians i can live with but not muslins.
F them all. They can stay where they were born. The bastards are making their own lives better and making ours worse.

F them
Ban Muslims

Kensington, Australia

#19 Dec 7, 2012
Muslim are the lowest of humanity, because they follow the stone age religion, full of donkey idiocy and female circumcision, wherever they are they cause trouble,how they takeover the suburbs by building mosques and radicalising their youths, by calling to revolt against Non-believers. Lebs have a history of violence and crime. Its all right in Islam to kill infidels and non-believers and enagage in a holy war, marry 4 wives have dozens of kids.

Both Muslims and Whites have history of loot, plunder and slavery, Muslim killed millions of non-muslims around the world, islamic terrorism is the biggest threat to the world. Muslim and white culture are like North and south pole, they will never agree or reach a consensus.
10th LIGHT HORSE WA

Australia

#20 Dec 7, 2012
Their the grottiest people on earth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Hate Sudanese (Jul '11) Wed Raynay2393 120
war malaysia vs autsralia who will win Aug 23 lon 1
News Semi Truck Spills Hundreds of Live Chickens on ... Aug 23 Grover 6
Canada or NZ which is worlds most useless nation? (Jan '14) Aug 23 Detroit12009 19
News Travel by Australian paedophiles must be blocked Aug 19 The truthvador 2
Why are Australian men taller than Brits? (Dec '14) Aug 19 kbwedmore 2858 12
News Australia, PNG agree to close controversial ref... Aug 19 The Age toilet poofs 1
More from around the web