Tiger Wood Is Very Well Endowed Admits Waitress!

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Marcelia

Australia

#1 Dec 6, 2009
Sex-madí Tiger had affair with waitress while wife was pregnant

LPNDON: Tiger Woods had sex with another woman even when his wife Elin was pregnant, it has emerged. Waitress Mindy Lawton, the ninth woman in the golferís list of mistresses, has revealed that the sportsman had sex with her in his garage and hall, while his wife was away. Woods had taken her home after meeting her in the bar,ĎThe Blue Martinií.

"I was so excited I was going to have a drink with Tiger Woods. I knew he was married, but whenever he had come into the restaurant with his wife he looked so miserable," the News of the World quoted her as saying.

She added: "They didnít talk and never held hands. There was no affection there. But I didnít feel bad about seeing a married man, as to me it was just a drink. I followed him in through the gatehouse and was blown away when we pulled into the driveway. Tiger opened the garage doors and we went inside through the kitchen. The house was just fantastic.

"It was about 3am and very dark. I could not see any photos of Tiger and his wife around, but there was a wall lined with trophies. "He started to strip off my clothes and I took off his. We were sitting on a brown sofa and within seconds we were both naked. "As a sportsman he is in great shape, but he is also very well endowed. He kept on complimenting me on my figure and kissed me all over. That first time he was very dominant and knew what he wanted and what he was doing. By the time we finished I looked like a rag doll, but we both had big smiles on our faces."
Boom

Croydon, Australia

#2 Dec 6, 2009
no wonder he wasn't offended by a negro joke
because he is white inside
Marcelia

Australia

#3 Dec 6, 2009
Well sexual perversion, is charecteristic of white persona; Blacks are severely punished if they act like whites. Poor MJ was attacked now Tiger Woods!!
Gundoo

Croydon, Australia

#5 Dec 6, 2009
Marcelia wrote:
Well sexual perversion, is charecteristic of white persona; Blacks are severely punished if they act like whites. Poor MJ was attacked now Tiger Woods!!
He is a negro that is what a negro does make babies and left
Tom

Australia

#6 Dec 6, 2009
Gundoo wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a negro that is what a negro does make babies and left
90% of single mothers of the world live in western countries, still you falsely charge black people for your sins!! LOL
let me reiterate

Bentleigh East, Australia

#7 Dec 6, 2009
Of course the woman who was desperate enough to do it with such an ugly man would have to lie that he is well endowed.
Marcella

Australia

#8 Dec 6, 2009
let me reiterate wrote:
Of course the woman who was desperate enough to do it with such an ugly man would have to lie that he is well endowed.
Cut the Crap he is stinking Rich, in great shape with big dick, most American woman love rich and famous celebrities. Colour and looks don't matter, anyway he looks OK.
let me reiterate

#9 Dec 6, 2009
Marcella wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the Crap he is stinking Rich, in great shape with big dick, most American woman love rich and famous celebrities. Colour and looks don't matter, anyway he looks OK.
Yes, people are impressed with celebrity and money but he IS very ugly and his body is too chunky.
let me reiterate

#10 Dec 6, 2009
Mind you, it only bothers me that he is so ugly because he is with attractive women. An ugly man should be with an ugly woman and an ugly woman should be with an ugly man. The fact that someone can play a stupid game such as golf should not qualify them to cheat nature.
Marcella

Australia

#11 Dec 6, 2009
let me reiterate wrote:
Mind you, it only bothers me that he is so ugly because he is with attractive women. An ugly man should be with an ugly woman and an ugly woman should be with an ugly man. The fact that someone can play a stupid game such as golf should not qualify them to cheat nature.
WoW its look like a sour grape story, You can't get him that doesn't mean he is not talented, rich and smart. Tiger Woods is like a Sex Messiah for sex starved white woman. he give them what they crave most, Money and well endwoed penis.!! LOL
harper

Fareham, UK

#12 Dec 7, 2009
let me reiterate wrote:
agreed he is one ugly son of a b...h but africans and blacks in gerneral are ugly though
harper

Fareham, UK

#13 Dec 7, 2009
dont you just love how they compensate for their ugliness by goinng around claimig to have large wee wee's...lol they are pathetic
Marcella

Australia

#14 Dec 7, 2009
Most limeys are ugly and too fat with pasty albinic mucousy complexion!! LOL
Mr F

Kenwick, Australia

#15 Dec 7, 2009
Will Tiger's game recover? This publicity will make his next game the highest paid in history! A well paid swan song perhaps.

Fareham, UK

#16 Dec 7, 2009
Marcella wrote:
<quoted text>
race doesnt matter when you rich to american women go there son and youll see no white american girls date ugly guys and race does matter when you not rich ...out of all the hundreds of millions of white women in america how marry non white not that much buddy and bottom line .....tiger woods and africans are ugly

ps why you so obessed with white people always on the australian forum if you hate them so much ..and im half italian so that crap that u spew out of ur mouth means f*ckall to me bra
harper

Fareham, UK

#17 Dec 7, 2009
sorry ....i meant not that many marry non white
Chevy Chase

Melbourne, Australia

#19 Dec 7, 2009
Woods lower lips are too droopy and he is going bald too, a characteristic of african. Africans are proned to hair loss because the hair too curly.
racist

#20 Dec 8, 2009
Marcella wrote:
Most limeys are ugly and too fat with pasty albinic mucousy complexion!! LOL
Go back to Africa then.
harper

Burbank, CA

#23 Dec 16, 2009
harper wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed he is one ugly son of a b...h but africans and blacks in gerneral are ugly though
harper you must an albino, because I never seen a white man except Michael Jackson. you are jealous that Tiger does have big D and he is not ugly, that man is fine money or not and E lin needs to take off, she is a nanny and she was hungry for Tiger Money that how white women is raised to run after the Big Dcks Black men with money and the black men sre so stupid to fall into that crap, you don't see black doing all that to the black man. Tiger need to try some black so he won't go back to the albino women.
fay

Burbank, CA

#24 Dec 16, 2009
Harper is jealous, because he has a little weenie with no hair on it. Harper is not white, no man is white. he is a albino, Tiger is a hansome man, you see ugly to you can be art to someone else. You is the only S.O.B i have ever known, oop I'm telling on myself. okay harper I am an ex girlfriend, and I left you because you breath stunk and your weenie kept getting warts. I got to go so i can go lay with Tiger < and Harper I will never tell what we are doing for no amount of money because its good. but i'll talk about. Harper stop eating your eye boogers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aboriginals should thank White Man 14 min gawarrn 6
WAR India v Australia, who will win? (Jun '14) 51 min INDIAN 10,364
Why do women like older men? 1 hr Goats milk Australia 22
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 1 hr Serpent 46,627
Bali Nine: Sydney concert announced 2 hr Sergent Major 36
Why do Aussies hate Indians? 2 hr crazy clem 83
What country will win Asian Cup 2015 2 hr toofani lund 123
Sally Field, actress getting married at age 68 5 hr treetops 10
More from around the web