What makes a cheating married woman a...

What makes a cheating married woman a real big Slut

Created by Noddy on Jun 18, 2012

33 votes

Click on an option to vote

Screwing 1 guy

Screwing 1 guy 5 times

Screwing 3 guys in gang bang

Screwing 5 guys in gang bang

Screwing 1 guy 10 times

Screwing 3 guys 15 times

Screwing 10 guys 30 times

Screwing 30 guys once

Simple

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Oct 7, 2012
What makes married women the biggest slut is the very fact that they are women.
Rauf lala

United States

#2 Oct 7, 2012
They should be stonned,simple as that.
yes you are simple

Melbourne, Australia

#3 Oct 7, 2012
Simple wrote:
What makes married women the biggest slut is the very fact that they are women.
maybe the ones married to you! lol.
Marie

Brisbane, Australia

#4 Jun 6, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
They should be stonned,simple as that.
I'm 24 and when I was 17 my boyfriend took me to a footy final party. We had a big blue and he took off. I had a fair bit to drink and ended up having sex with 17 guys. I was a gang bang--so what. I have now moved to another town and have married. My husband does not know that I was gang banged and I will never tell him. I have has sex about 7 times with other guys in the 3 years I have been married -so what I still love my husband. Wake up Australia.

“Multiculturalist .”

Since: Nov 12

Sydney

#5 Jun 6, 2013
Simple wrote:
What makes married women the biggest slut is the very fact that they are women.
I,m trying to get may head around your comment, but assume you mean the mere fact they are women and have a lot of sex they are called sluts. Well I'm a bloke and I have a different chick every Fri or Sat nite after singing for 2 hrs at a nite club. What am I. I guess I'm a male slut--so what- who cares--not me. Blokes want to be hero's and join in a gang bang or screw heaps of chicks and not be subject to some comment. Who cares we are all sluts . Girls who get plenty of sex are just having fun like u and me. Jealously is a curse. If u can't win on go pay for its.
The Anti Bogan

New Delhi, India

#6 Jun 6, 2013
Bla-Bro wrote:
<quoted text>
I,m trying to get may head around your comment, but assume you mean the mere fact they are women and have a lot of sex they are called sluts. Well I'm a bloke and I have a different chick every Fri or Sat nite after singing for 2 hrs at a nite club. What am I. I guess I'm a male slut--so what- who cares--not me. Blokes want to be hero's and join in a gang bang or screw heaps of chicks and not be subject to some comment. Who cares we are all sluts . Girls who get plenty of sex are just having fun like u and me. Jealously is a curse. If u can't win on go pay for its.
You are a f*ing idiot Foo. A pure loser.
How is your other fake identity Sudy-Chick ? Why did you not make a gay post about how much you love black dicks using that name ?
Barry Bali

Denpasar, Indonesia

#8 Jun 6, 2013
ALL married women fool around ! Some manage to stay faithful for a few weeks after marriage, but most of 'em are incapable of sexual fidelity. And what's wrong with that ?? As long as they observe sensible health behaviour, why shouldn't they fool around, if their husbands aren't up to the job ?? Any man who has ever had an intimate relationship with a woman ought to know very well that sexually, women are far more potent than men. One man has no chance of sexually satisfying a single woman, but the average woman can quite comfortably cope with the libidos of a large number of men. Go for it, girls, I'm with you all the way !!
truthlessoverthe re

Green Valley, Australia

#9 Jun 6, 2013
Simple wrote:
What makes married women the biggest slut is the very fact that they are women.
Sounds like your women cheat on you regularly, gee, I wonder why?:-)
Australia rules

Condell Park, Australia

#10 Jun 6, 2013
Barry Bali wrote:
ALL married women fool around ! Some manage to stay faithful for a few weeks after marriage, but most of 'em are incapable of sexual fidelity. And what's wrong with that ?? As long as they observe sensible health behaviour, why shouldn't they fool around, if their husbands aren't up to the job ?? Any man who has ever had an intimate relationship with a woman ought to know very well that sexually, women are far more potent than men. One man has no chance of sexually satisfying a single woman, but the average woman can quite comfortably cope with the libidos of a large number of men. Go for it, girls, I'm with you all the way !!
RUBBISH! Maybe in your world. If you believe one man has no chance of sexually satisfying a woman perhaps you should get a penis enlargement or actually get a woman to show you how to satisfy her because your doing it wrong!!

Your comments are ridiculous and stupid if women want to have numerous sexual partners then why get married stay single and screw whoever and whenever you want!
John Smith

Nabiac, Australia

#11 Jun 6, 2013
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 24 and when I was 17 my boyfriend took me to a footy final party. We had a big blue and he took off. I had a fair bit to drink and ended up having sex with 17 guys. I was a gang bang--so what. I have now moved to another town and have married. My husband does not know that I was gang banged and I will never tell him. I have has sex about 7 times with other guys in the 3 years I have been married -so what I still love my husband. Wake up Australia.
Were the 17 guys black and you're white?
The Anti Bogan

Bokaro, India

#12 Jun 6, 2013
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 24 and when I was 17 my boyfriend took me to a footy final party. We had a big blue and he took off. I had a fair bit to drink and ended up having sex with 17 guys. I was a gang bang--so what. I have now moved to another town and have married. My husband does not know that I was gang banged and I will never tell him. I have has sex about 7 times with other guys in the 3 years I have been married -so what I still love my husband. Wake up Australia.
Whatever Bla-Bro, stop pretending to be a woman you queer.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#13 Jun 6, 2013
John Smith wrote:
<quoted text> Were the 17 guys black and you're white?
Well she would of been white at the finish with all the semen over her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Hate Sudanese (Jul '11) Wed Raynay2393 120
war malaysia vs autsralia who will win Aug 23 lon 1
News Semi Truck Spills Hundreds of Live Chickens on ... Aug 23 Grover 6
Canada or NZ which is worlds most useless nation? (Jan '14) Aug 23 Detroit12009 19
News Travel by Australian paedophiles must be blocked Aug 19 The truthvador 2
Why are Australian men taller than Brits? (Dec '14) Aug 19 kbwedmore 2858 12
News Australia, PNG agree to close controversial ref... Aug 19 The Age toilet poofs 1
More from around the web