Advice for Jews
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Good Aussies

Netherlands

#1 Aug 21, 2013
The Jews kill themselves off by holding all the money and promoting White genocide. The Yids cannot survive without White dupes (imagine Chinese being subservient to Yids, they don't look Yid like at all)

There will be another purge soon, but the general rank and file Jew will be used again as a psychological tool as to why persecuting the top yids is evil. All done by the top Jews (World Jewish Congress)

Evil to the core.

Get that average Jew? You're a pawn. Even if you think you are part of the global domination, honestly ask yourself about the protocols of the learned elders of Zion where they say they will sacrifice Jews. That's you Jew. Just a sacrificial pawn to be used to further the elite Jew's world domination plot.

Don't complain to me, I merely broke out of the conditioning. How about you blame "Lord" Rothschild and other such "Lords"

Hey, listen to ex Jew Benjamin Freedman's speech. It's available on youtube.

Don't be a pawn for you leaders who want to use you as a chess piece, at best, pawn. Rise up against the elites of your people before they sacrifice YOU!

Just a friendly reminder from someone who may or may not have Jewish ancestry.

Good luck if you want to follow evil.
Ezy

Parramatta, Australia

#2 Aug 21, 2013
Good Aussies wrote:
The Jews kill themselves off by holding all the money and promoting White genocide. The Yids cannot survive without White dupes (imagine Chinese being subservient to Yids, they don't look Yid like at all)
There will be another purge soon, but the general rank and file Jew will be used again as a psychological tool as to why persecuting the top yids is evil. All done by the top Jews (World Jewish Congress)
Evil to the core.
Get that average Jew? You're a pawn. Even if you think you are part of the global domination, honestly ask yourself about the protocols of the learned elders of Zion where they say they will sacrifice Jews. That's you Jew. Just a sacrificial pawn to be used to further the elite Jew's world domination plot.
Don't complain to me, I merely broke out of the conditioning. How about you blame "Lord" Rothschild and other such "Lords"
Don't be a pawn for you leaders who want to use you as a chess piece, at best, pawn. Rise up against the elites of your people before they sacrifice YOU!
so basicaly you white people are owned by jews eh?
Effendi Bohong

Denpasar, Indonesia

#3 Aug 22, 2013
The best advice anyone could give to the Jews would be to get out of Palestine while you can do it with dignity, before the Arab nations unite and drive you all into the Med to drown.
Gfc

Melbourne, Australia

#4 Aug 22, 2013
Ezy wrote:
<quoted text>
so basicaly you white people are owned by jews eh?
No dickhead white people are owned by a goverment who are owned by jews.The heebs could not control us if it wasnt for corrupt traitorous western governments.
Gfc

Melbourne, Australia

#5 Aug 22, 2013
Good Aussies wrote:
Evil to the core.
excellent post
Quarter Blood

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Aug 22, 2013
Yes I hate Asian supremacists.

Australia will repel all foreign invaders and become what is rightfully hers once again. A White European land.
Gfc

Melbourne, Australia

#7 Aug 22, 2013
Quarter Blood wrote:
Yes I hate Asian supremacists.
Australia will repel all foreign invaders and become what is rightfully hers once again. A White European land.
are you quarter german?
Good Aussies

Sweden

#8 Aug 22, 2013
Gfc wrote:
<quoted text>are you quarter german?
Fully Quarter German mate. Fully half English / Scottish. Fully Quarter Latvian.

Fully White Australian and Fully opposed to the rape of our people via evil multiculturalism Jewish oppression.
Ezy

Parramatta, Australia

#9 Aug 22, 2013
Gfc wrote:
<quoted text>No dickhead white people are owned by a goverment who are owned by jews.The heebs could not control us if it wasnt for corrupt traitorous western governments.
and by logical deduction that would make jews the owner of white people.

See I keep telling everyone that white aussies are morons. Thanks for proving my point bimbo head.
sid

Chermside, Australia

#10 Aug 22, 2013
Ezy wrote:
<quoted text>
See I keep telling everyone that white aussies are morons. Thanks for proving my point bimbo head.
So, what makes you think you are exempt from jewish interference, they probably hate you more than whites.

Using your reasoning by logical deduction they own you to.
Ezy

Parramatta, Australia

#11 Aug 22, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what makes you think you are exempt from jewish interference, they probably hate you more than whites.
Using your reasoning by logical deduction they own you to.
I can live with that as I am not the one going around telling everyone on topix that Whites are the master race.
Gfc

Melbourne, Australia

#12 Aug 22, 2013
Good Aussies wrote:
<quoted text>
Fully Quarter German mate. Fully half English / Scottish. Fully Quarter Latvian.
Fully White Australian and Fully opposed to the rape of our people via evil multiculturalism Jewish oppression.
good stuff man keep posting and dont worry about wn haters they can swallow all their dumb tv shows like big brother x factor etc and be distracted from the truth.
The Fixers

Mumbai, India

#13 Aug 22, 2013
Ezy wrote:
<quoted text>
I can live with that as I am not the one going around telling everyone on topix that Whites are the master race.
Last week a jew tried to sell me a golf buggy so I took of my pants and pooed all over him.
Ezy

Parramatta, Australia

#14 Aug 22, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
Last week a jew tried to sell me a golf buggy so I took of my pants and pooed all over him.
and hence why gay people still haven't got marrige equality yet.
LOL

Fern Bay, Australia

#15 Aug 22, 2013
Gfc wrote:
<quoted text>No dickhead white people are owned by a goverment who are owned by jews.The heebs could not control us if it wasnt for corrupt traitorous western governments.
That means you are owned by Jews.
LOL

Fern Bay, Australia

#16 Aug 22, 2013
Ezy wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao
LOL

Fern Bay, Australia

#17 Aug 22, 2013
Good Aussies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're all chimp to me.
straa

Leeds, UK

#18 Aug 22, 2013
Good Aussies wrote:
<quoted text>
We need Germany to stand up to the Jews again, if they show leadership, I believe European countries are willing to rid Europe from its Jewish curse. In Britain there isn't much Jewish influence, also the same in Germany, but America is totally under Jewish controll, that is the number one problem, we can't move on unless we deal with American Jews. We need to find a way of removing the Jews from America, but preserving and not harming the American people, our world needs America, if we could destroy the Jewish influence, without harming America, America would be the country we all wish it was, and know it can be. America is a truelly great nation, but Jewish leaders have infested it, they need to be removed. Much of the world media is Jewish, but that can be changed, the British BBC is the biggest media corporation on earth, and it has no Jewish influence, Britain and Germany have always kept Jews out, if European media, Australian, Canadian, British media work together to challenge the Jewish media, we could see very quick change, Jews maintain influence from their ownership of American media, we need to change that, we need British and European media to project our identity and civilisation and our interests and culture around the world. Jewish people have always been unable to fend for themselves, they are parasites, they latch onto white countries as their host, they suck the blood of their host, but after a while, they always end up attacking their white host, they have always done this, it is a never ending cycle. Jews latched on to Germany before, they sucked its blood for a century, but as always, they turned on their host, and Germany had no choice but to defend itself, and millions of Jews were killed, but the remaining Jews continued to feed off their white hosts, and now, yet again, they have turned on their white host, and plotted to extinct the white race, with their forced mass immigration, mixed breeding and multiculturalism, but they will be stopped again, and this time it will be permanent. Why don't jews ever learn, every century or so, the same cycle happens, Jews latch onto a white host, and then turn on them, every century or so, the same thing happens, they attack their white host, and the host is forced to defend itself, and a lot of Jews are killed, then in a century or so, the whole thing happens all over again, when will Jews learn and end this horrific cycle, they always bring about their own demise, the only way to stop this cycle happening again and again, is to make the next cleansing permanent
straa

Leeds, UK

#19 Aug 22, 2013
The more time that goes by, the more I think that Britain supported the wrong country in world war two, there didn't have to be a war, Hitler didn't want a war with Britain, he went to great lenghts to avoid it, during the German victory at the battle of dunkirk, Hitler personally ordered the German army to stand down and allow the British to retreat back to England, saving hundreds of thousands of lives, that was the German gesture of peace to Britain, that was their olive branch, but we didn't take it. Britain declared war on germany because of a treaty we had with Poland, we fought ww2 just because Germany invaded Poland, the crazy thing is, that once Germany were defeated, Poland was taken by Russia, so we fought to save Poland from Germany, but ended up giving Poland to Russia, crazy.
Imagine what Europe would be like today if the Anglo countries had made peace with Germany, I think Europe would be in a great place now, America never would have overtaken Europe, and Britain would still have its empire and most of the worlds natural resources, white people would be more dominant that ever, ww2 damaged Europe so much that let Jewish USA surpass it, America were always destined to great things, like all the Anglo countries, but they rose because Europe destroyed itself. I think we would all be much richer and happier if Europe hadn't destroyed itself and Britain had kept its empire and worlds natural resources, oil, gas, gold, etc
Mike

White Plains, NY

#20 Aug 22, 2013
straa wrote:
The more time that goes by, the more I think that Britain supported the wrong country in world war two, there didn't have to be a war, Hitler didn't want a war with Britain, he went to great lenghts to avoid it, during the German victory at the battle of dunkirk, Hitler personally ordered the German army to stand down and allow the British to retreat back to England, saving hundreds of thousands of lives, that was the German gesture of peace to Britain, that was their olive branch, but we didn't take it. Britain declared war on germany because of a treaty we had with Poland, we fought ww2 just because Germany invaded Poland, the crazy thing is, that once Germany were defeated, Poland was taken by Russia, so we fought to save Poland from Germany, but ended up giving Poland to Russia, crazy.
Imagine what Europe would be like today if the Anglo countries had made peace with Germany, I think Europe would be in a great place now, America never would have overtaken Europe, and Britain would still have its empire and most of the worlds natural resources, white people would be more dominant that ever, ww2 damaged Europe so much that let Jewish USA surpass it, America were always destined to great things, like all the Anglo countries, but they rose because Europe destroyed itself. I think we would all be much richer and happier if Europe hadn't destroyed itself and Britain had kept its empire and worlds natural resources, oil, gas, gold, etc
Britain did take the wrong side. Look at the effects of Jewish influence in America. I am in an area with one of the highest concentrations of Jews, they have not been a positive influence. American cities have become crime ridden corrupt ghettos as a result of Jewish influence.
The Germans were different because they did not tolerated the nonsense of the Jews and took matters in their own hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Salvos sued for 'brutal' home (Mar '07) Sun No Jesus Here 20
Indians have Very Low Self Esteem (Sep '11) Sun Sleng 56
News Bad doctors are escaping punishment (Jul '10) Sun rabid slumdogs 73
Why are Australian men taller than Brits? (Dec '14) Sat yep 13
I Hate Sudanese (Jul '11) Aug 27 Grassclipper 121
You'll get your wish Israelites!!! Aug 27 God is a Trump su... 1
war malaysia vs autsralia who will win Aug 23 lon 1
More from around the web