picture of the accused rapist and murderer of jill meagher

Posted in the Australia Forum

REPORTER

UK

#1 Oct 11, 2012
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/court-order...

WE HOPE HE WILL PLEAD GUILTY to avoid further distress, PAIN AND SUFFERING to the husband , family and all of us who have been deeply affected .
Bundy

Australia

#2 Oct 11, 2012
I hope he gets off, only then will he get real justice.
Bundy

Australia

#4 Oct 11, 2012
Joe Schmoe wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you but being whacked or slowly shredded would be too good for him, ie far too quick.
Isn't it better for him to go 'inside' for 35 long years ASSUMING some Limp wristed 'Leftie' Judge doesn't give him 15 whereby he is out in 8-10?
Chances are he will get a piss weak sentence and will probly be in protection inside, let him out. There was a kiddy fiddler where I live who was let off even though caught red handed, the kid came from a large well known family. I suspect and a few others do to, that the judge may have known what he was doing.

“shirley you cant be serious ”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 12, 2012
Bundy wrote:
<quoted text>
Chances are he will get a piss weak sentence and will probly be in protection inside, let him out. There was a kiddy fiddler where I live who was let off even though caught red handed, the kid came from a large well known family. I suspect and a few others do to, that the judge may have known what he was doing.
he will get 30 years plus with non parole 21 years i am guess ing - but i hope its more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Hodges was a great guy 5 min ban goat milk 3
Jail time for raw milk sellers 18 min ban goat milk 1
Does this ban annoy you? 41 min The Anti-Muhammad 5
Foo is an un-Australian muslim! 44 min The Anti-Muhammad 1
Indian men worship white Australian women! 54 min The Anti-Muhammad 1
Puma1 aka LOL was a total Paki poof 57 min ban goat milk 1
special licence for electric cars needed 1 hr Foo Bumsniff 1
Indonesia! Hurry up and execute the two chimps! 13 hr Aussie Bob 18
Have they blocked my IP Address? 13 hr Sheela 4
More from around the web