Are Australians racist morons by natu...

Are Australians racist morons by nature or nurture ?

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Lets assume that the stereotype of white Australians being racist, drunk, ignorant little hillbilly dropkicks is true

Is this appalling behaviour learned or innate ?

I think its learned, because I dont want to be believe children come out hateful and stupid

Meaning that white aussies (aka bogans) must be actively learning this from their parents, or society

Either way, Australia is a disgusting, hopeless little shit hole, filled with the worst of the world

I wish we could round up these dumb little drunks with their whiney accents sent from Hell and chuck em away

Hey Bogans - you are not cute, lol you're deranged little fucks !

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-ra...

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#2 Feb 7, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
Lets assume that the stereotype of white Australians being racist, drunk, ignorant little hillbilly dropkicks is true
I think its learned, because I dont want to be believe children come out hateful and stupid
Meaning that white aussies (aka bogans) must be actively learning this from their parents, or society
Either way, Australia is a disgusting, hopeless little shit hole, filled with the worst of the world
I wish we could round up these dumb little drunks with their whiney accents sent from Hell and chuck em away
What's the matter Poindexter?
Not content to prove yourself an ungrateful, narrow minded, racist d*ckhead every once in a while so now you gotta do it regular?
mhtwtuiap

Australia

#4 Feb 7, 2013
voices of reason wrote:

M.H.T.W.T.U.I.A.P

[Multiple Hostile Third World Trolls Using Internet - Action Pending]

the Holy City

#5 Feb 7, 2013
mhtwtuiap wrote:
<quoted text>
M.H.T.W.T.U.I.A.P
[Multiple Hostile Third World Trolls Using Internet - Action Pending]
third world ?

you realise that so called third worlders are the only thing standing in between aus becoming third world iteself

you realise that if smart people from the 'third world' stop wanting to come to aus , you would be a poor, peasant country of bogans and losers ?

you realise that right ?

you realise that most aussies are too stupid to string a proper english sentence together let alone perform surgery or do engineering etc

RIGHT ?

FUCKFACE ?
The FAGgrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

#6 Feb 7, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
third world ?
you realise that so called third worlders are the only thing standing in between aus becoming third world iteself
you realise that if smart people from the 'third world' stop wanting to come to aus , you would be a poor, peasant country of bogans and losers ?
you realise that right ?
you realise that most aussies are too stupid to string a proper english sentence together let alone perform surgery or do engineering etc
RIGHT ?

FUCKFACE ?
And some bright spark (who could it be) judged Ade's latest vomit as Funny and Interesting.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#7 Feb 7, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
third world ?
you realise that right ?
RIGHT ?
FUCKFACE ?
Never miss a chance to humiliate yourself with your stupidity do you. Even indins would cringe if they read your posts.

the Holy City

#8 Feb 7, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Never miss a chance to humiliate yourself with your stupidity do you. Even indins would cringe if they read your posts.
nothing I post is humiliating

THey all revolve around simple and difficult truths

Its why Im the most influential, and 3 people follow every post Ive ever made

run along bogan, my roof needs fixing , ya unlovable halfwit
india africans arabs suck

Odessa, Ukraine

#9 Feb 7, 2013
He looks like an even uglier version of halle berry. Its strange how indian men look like an african woman, very feminine yet african at the same time.

voices of reason.... what an ugly loser.
I wonder if he poops in the street or on the footpath.

the Holy City

#10 Feb 7, 2013
india africans arabs suck wrote:
He looks like an even uglier version of halle berry. Its strange how indian men look like an african woman, very feminine yet african at the same time.
woh ok mr queer eye

keep going shirt lifter lol
levi

United States

#11 Feb 7, 2013
india africans arabs suck wrote:
no way dude! And I mean, no way is anyone uglier then halle berry, no one!

the Holy City

#12 Feb 8, 2013
levi wrote:
<quoted text>no way dude! And I mean, no way is anyone uglier then halle berry, no one!
lol

she looks like a world vision girl

Since: Feb 13

Sydney, Australia

#13 Feb 8, 2013
Halle Berry is mostly white.
Why is she and Alicia Keys perceived as black pioneers when they are mostly white ?
Is their pinch of black blood more important than their mostly white side ?

the Holy City

#14 Feb 8, 2013
Don Badman wrote:
Halle Berry is mostly white.
Why is she and Alicia Keys perceived as black pioneers when they are mostly white ?
Is their pinch of black blood more important than their mostly white side ?
I think because they couldnt pass off as white

in Halles case its sad because her daughters dad is a french dude, but she says the girl is black

The kid has blue eyes and blonde hair, shes the furthest thing from black you can get

shes an odd one tho
investigating turdskins

Odessa, Ukraine

#15 Feb 8, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
in Halles case its sad because her daughters dad is a french dude, but she says the girl is black
The kid has blue eyes and blonde hair, shes the furthest thing from black you can get
shes an odd one tho
When are you going to embrace your african coon heritage ?
You should go on a trip to your homeland and hunt for animals with a spear.
And your real father will put a bone through your nose.
They might make you part of their tribe.
The Fixers

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Feb 8, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
shes an odd one tho
Ade are you an ARSIEtrollian racist moron by nature or nurture?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17 Feb 8, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
Every year there are millions of your kind begging us to come over here. Mind telling them to stop? give them a warning of how shitty Australia is so they can stop immigrating to our country...

mmmmk?

the Holy City

#18 Feb 8, 2013
investigating turdskins wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to embrace your african coon heritage ?
You should go on a trip to your homeland and hunt for animals with a spear.
And your real father will put a bone through your nose.
They might make you part of their tribe.
lol you sound like a coon

embrace it

"might might, get me the tomato sauce the shrimp are bout rady on the baaarbieeeeeee"
plp

Australia

#21 Feb 9, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
They have very little concept of honor and they are a bunch of backstabbing cowards; they claim to be fair and just; but in reality, they are a bunch of wan**kers and do wa***nk eachother; this bogan convicts are very good at teaming up against minorities; it is only when these minorities get together, ignore this bogans and stand up to them like the Italians, Indians, chinese and more recently Lebs that they gain respect from them; then this convicts are just like little puppies

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#22 Feb 9, 2013
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you sound like a coon
embrace it
"might might, get me the tomato sauce the shrimp are bout rady on the baaarbieeeeeee"
kang_gu_ru@hotmail.com

This is a real email address, email me where you would like to meet and I'll introduce you to our convict streak.
The FOOKWIT Catchers

Tempe, AZ

#23 Feb 9, 2013
DUCRT450 wrote:
<quoted text>
kang_gu_ru@hotmail.com
This is a real email address, email me where you would like to meet and I'll introduce you to our convict streak.
Looking for more candidates for another butt-ramming session, 450?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Astronomer rules our solar causes of Cooma's my... 52 min Master Renjii 1
Why are Pakistani men so gorgeous but Pakistani... (Nov '14) 3 hr Pebble1111 41
News This Orphaned Tree Kangaroo Was Raised by a Sur... 8 hr Grassclipper 2
I laugh when turdskins die in heatwaves 8 hr Grassclipper 4
News DLA Piper Expands Perth, Australia Office 12 hr happy times 1 1
News Suitcase hid missing safe 23 hr Graeme Russell 1
i hate italians from italy (Oct '12) Thu I hate Italians 83
More from around the web