Comments
21 - 39 of 39 Comments Last updated Feb 17, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Sep 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Gillard is corrupt. She is a Neo Con who is in bed with the Zionist New World Order (Jew World Order).

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Sep 20, 2012
 
Aussie Bob wrote:
Gillard is corrupt. She is a Neo Con who is in bed with the Zionist New World Order (Jew World Order).
All those who itend themselves for high office, are
Roberto Markham

Seven Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I cannot understand why people are so unkind to this idiot bitch. She cannot help her looks and lack of intelligence since it was not possible for her to make choices. When they were dishing out the parts on the conveyor belt things were getting in short supply. However a horse's ass was available and a rat's head was found under some garbage in the corner. Finally they located a badly damaged brain from a gnat and had to use that. So, as one can see, she had no choice in the matter. Of course the fact that she was also related to a sheep-shagger may have had something to do with it. Personally I believe she should have been strangled at birth. Of course the moron shacked up with her must be doing so for the expensive extras he gets on the side.
Foo

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Feb 11, 2013
 
Roberto Markham wrote:
I cannot understand why people are so unkind to this idiot bitch. She cannot help her looks and lack of intelligence since it was not possible for her to make choices. When they were dishing out the parts on the conveyor belt things were getting in short supply. However a horse's ass was available and a rat's head was found under some garbage in the corner. Finally they located a badly damaged brain from a gnat and had to use that. So, as one can see, she had no choice in the matter. Of course the fact that she was also related to a sheep-shagger may have had something to do with it. Personally I believe she should have been strangled at birth. Of course the moron shacked up with her must be doing so for the expensive extras he gets on the side.
Don't give up your day job as a trolley collector , to go into comedy Roberto......(lol)
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Feb 11, 2013
 
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
All those who itend themselves for high office, are
No more gobbledegook, HanuMAN.

Euthanasise, you know that's the sensible thing to do.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Collingwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Feb 11, 2013
 
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
No more gobbledegook, HanuMAN.
Euthanasise, you know that's the sensible thing to do.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T6...
VORill

Chipping Norton, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Roberto Markham wrote:
I cannot understand why people are so unkind to this idiot bitch. She cannot help her looks and lack of intelligence since it was not possible for her to make choices. When they were dishing out the parts on the conveyor belt things were getting in short supply. However a horse's ass was available and a rat's head was found under some garbage in the corner. Finally they located a badly damaged brain from a gnat and had to use that. So, as one can see, she had no choice in the matter. Of course the fact that she was also related to a sheep-shagger may have had something to do with it. Personally I believe she should have been strangled at birth. Of course the moron shacked up with her must be doing so for the expensive extras he gets on the side.
ha ha...No she can't help genetics, but she can help screwing with somebody else's husband while crying "UNITE SISTERHOOD..BEAT DOWN THOSE BASTARD MEN and promising Australia "THERE WILL BE NO CARBON TAX UNDER MY LEADERSHIP" ...(inhale).. all the while standing by her man Craig Thomson, shafting the speaker of the house to put Mussels Slipper in then being a racist by shafting Senator Crossin and putting aboriginal Nove Peris kneebone in.(exhale)
The Fixers

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Feb 11, 2013
 
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
No more gobbledegook, HanuMAN.

Euthanasise, you know that's the sensible thing to do.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Feb 11, 2013
 
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>Don't give up your day job as a trolley collector , to go into comedy Roberto......(lol)
Hey Foo,is your real name Paul ?
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Feb 11, 2013
 
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Foo,is your real name Paul ?
No more gobbledegook, HanuMAN.

Euthanasise, you know that's the sensible thing to do.
Malandra

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Feb 17, 2013
 
Julia Gillard is a very attractive lady - hope she wins the 2013 election. She is very beautiful. Tim Mathieson is a very luck man. Hang on to her Tim!
Gerry

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Feb 17, 2013
 
Adultery is only when BOTH partners are married. Emerson was married but Gillard was not married at the time of their affair - so theirs was an affair NOT adultery!

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Feb 17, 2013
 
Gerry wrote:
Adultery is only when BOTH partners are married. Emerson was married but Gillard was not married at the time of their affair - so theirs was an affair NOT adultery!
So what does Emerson tell his wife ?
Hi Luv I'm home, just been doing some research and development into my future work prospects.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Feb 17, 2013
 
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
No more gobbledegook, HanuMAN.
Euthanasise, you know that's the sensible thing to do.
Yes I agree with you the sooner de better for you
The RATchitt Busters

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Feb 17, 2013
 
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
So what does Emerson tell his wife ?
Hi Luv I'm home, just been doing some research and development into my future work prospects.
Yes I agree with you the sooner de better for you
Prove it please,show some links Dimwit FUDDIHEAD IndoMauritian MalBARCACA IMPOSTOR Neville One of the Adelaideans FUCKTURD TurdBender F*CKWIT sIndian.

Who is "we"?

How do you know this JB?

Where do you go to read his posts online?

What other names does this JB have?

What other names do you have?

Why do you come here?

How much do they pay you?

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Feb 17, 2013
 
The RATchitt Busters wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it please,show some links Dimwit FUDDIHEAD IndoMauritian MalBARCACA IMPOSTOR Neville One of the Adelaideans FUCKTURD TurdBender F*CKWIT sIndian.
Who is "we"?
How do you know this JB?
Where do you go to read his posts online?
What other names does this JB have?
What other names do you have?
Why do you come here?
How much do they pay you?
I am you
The RATchitt Busters

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Feb 17, 2013
 
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am you
You wish Dimwit !

Who is "we"?

How do you know this JB?

Where do you go to read his posts online?

What other names does this JB have?

What other names do you have?

Why do you come here?

How much do they pay you?

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Feb 17, 2013
 
The RATchitt Busters wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish Dimwit !
Who is "we"?
How do you know this JB?
Where do you go to read his posts online?
What other names does this JB have?
What other names do you have?
Why do you come here?
How much do they pay you?
You hoo I am you
The Fixers

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Feb 17, 2013
 
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
You hoo I am you
MalbarCACA Poofters, Benders, sIndians, Levis, Adelaideans, McPoos...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T7...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets be honest about immigration 5 min Foo 151
Was TOPIX website intentionally created to insu... 6 min Vikram Vinod 8
white men vs indian men, whose more attractive? 35 min Sanju the Saviour 8
Indians Rape 9 year old Russian Tourist in Goa,... (Feb '10) 38 min Sanju the Saviour 32
Indian Girls vs White Girls, Whose More Attract... (Aug '13) 42 min Sanju the Saviour 516
SheMale available 49 min Sanju the Maori Poof 6
The Anti Zionist League 52 min The Awakener 5
Aussies fear from Allah.!! 1 hr Jihadist 777 48
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 2 hr Proud Scottish 2,856
badi behan ko nangi nahate hue dekha. Aur usne ... (May '12) 9 hr arun 1,360

Search the Australia Forum:
•••