Offensive Racists

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#171 Jan 27, 2013
Blair wrote:
<quoted text>
How is a hatred for ALL racism (black or white) the same as being anti-white?
As I've said before, posters like Vizhnu and LOL are also racist idiots - I don't see the difference between them and Anglo Saxon Celt. They all preach hatred for others purely based on the colour of their skin.
You see this all the time here, the accuser being as hateful as the accused, hate is a big word, how about tempering it to something near normal like strongly disagree, don't believe, am against, but leave the hate out, you do nothing to further your cause by spouting hate.
sydney is poof capital

Bogotá, Colombia

#172 Jan 27, 2013
well go and tell asio about it.
nothing will happen here.
There is a diffrence

Perth, Australia

#173 Jan 27, 2013
hello again wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you get those who threaten to go 'skip bashing' or slit throats. Being part of an alleged organisation is only one part of being potentially flagged as a danger or terrorist or even racially motivated attacks, is in fact 'flagworthy' by your standards.
They are but the diffrence is we're not being spammed with alqeda pamphlets here. Being part of a real terrorist organisation should not be down played.

It's up to Australians to make people aware of attacks that are about to happen.

He's prepared to kill to protect his white race and genuinely believes he's being genocided.

What do you thinks going to happen when he gets hold of weapons he's been asking for on stormfront.
sydney is poof capital

Bogotá, Colombia

#174 Jan 27, 2013
Im white. hes not going to attack me so i do not care.
Your naive

Perth, Australia

#175 Jan 27, 2013
sydney is poof capital wrote:
Im white. hes not going to attack me so i do not care.
When he lets off a bomb I think you will care.
sydney is poof capital

Bogotá, Colombia

#176 Jan 27, 2013
Your naive wrote:
<quoted text>
When he lets off a bomb I think you will care.
I guess all the news coverage would give me the shits after awhile. Then they would be remembering the 1 year anniversary and taking off all the regular shows on tv I watch for special coverage so yeah it would be annoying.
anglo_saxon

Wangaratta, Australia

#178 Jan 27, 2013
you left wing self hating white bleeding heart do-gooders/non white trolls on here just dont get it what anglo-saxon-celtic is saying do you,no you dont!!!

he,me and other real "proper"(white aussies) are concerned for our countries future,we do not want our country that our white ancestors,built,fought and died for turned into another failed filth third world slum garbage tip ghetto!!!

we are sick of non white invaders taking over our country,shops,suburbs with there fake relgion and racist multicultralism!!!

we are sick and tired of looking,listening to non whites every dribble there foreign mumbo jumo language every where.

all these different stinking ethnics,do not want to assimlate,intergrate or speak english in pulic what so ever!!!

with this mass scale non white immigration(invasion) continues in mass numbers,with in 20 years this country is doomed for good!!!
and out anglo/saxon,celtic aussies that started this country from scratch will be a minority in our own country!!

there was a very good reason why the white Australia policy was in place to protect our culture,heritage and identity as a white nation!!

now that is all lost,damage has already been done!!!
if you import masses of non white tiprat parasite people into your white country you eventually turn your country into another failed third world slum dity ghetto as these invaders dont leave there crap back in there own country,they bring it with them!!!

anglo-saxon-celtic is not preaching hate on here what so ever,he is simply stating the true facts whats really going on and im on his side and backing him up 100%!!!

so to you non white trolls and left wing self hating white race traitors on there you can fukn go to hell!!!!
anglo_saxon

Wangaratta, Australia

#179 Jan 27, 2013
mass scale non white immigration/racist multicultralism = a form of genocide against the white race!!!!
you ignorant fuckwitts have no idea whats happening to every white country world wide!!!
if it wasnt for the white race in this world,this world would not have what we have today!!!
the white people have designed,made,built just about every thing you hear and see in this world!!!
we build first world nations!!!,not slum filty,crime garbage tip ghettos!!!!
Vizhnu

Ghaziabad, India

#180 Jan 27, 2013
Indians want australia to be like home so that we are not missing home. we dont want the white australians there, they can go back to england, they are all fat and dumb like the black man
The Fly Swatters

Tempe, AZ

#182 Jan 27, 2013
DUCRT450 wrote:
<quoted text>
You see this all the time here, the accuser being as hateful as the accused, hate is a big word, how about tempering it to something near normal like strongly disagree, don't believe, am against, but leave the hate out, you do nothing to further your cause by spouting hate.
We strongly disagree, don't believe, am against dalit sid POONPAKISIKHJABi wobble head skid marks.

We despice him.
anglo_saxon

Wangaratta, Australia

#183 Jan 27, 2013
anglo_saxon wrote:
you left wing self hating white bleeding heart do-gooders/non white trolls on here just dont get it what anglo-saxon-celtic is saying do you,no you dont!!!
he,me and other real "proper"(white aussies) are concerned for our countries future,we do not want our country that our white ancestors,built,fought and died for turned into another failed filth third world slum garbage tip ghetto!!!
we are sick of non white invaders taking over our country,shops,suburbs with there fake relgion and racist multicultralism!!!
we are sick and tired of looking,listening to non whites every dribble there foreign mumbo jumo language every where.
all these different stinking ethnics,do not want to assimlate,intergrate or speak english in pulic what so ever!!!
with this mass scale non white immigration(invasion) continues in mass numbers,with in 20 years this country is doomed for good!!!
and out anglo/saxon,celtic aussies that started this country from scratch will be a minority in our own country!!
there was a very good reason why the white Australia policy was in place to protect our culture,heritage and identity as a white nation!!
now that is all lost,damage has already been done!!!
if you import masses of non white tiprat parasite people into your white country you eventually turn your country into another failed third world slum dity ghetto as these invaders dont leave there crap back in there own country,they bring it with them!!!
anglo-saxon-celtic is not preaching hate on here what so ever,he is simply stating the true facts whats really going on and im on his side and backing him up 100%!!!
so to you non white trolls and left wing self hating white race traitors on there you can fukn go to hell!!!!
READ ABOVE INDENIAL FOOLS!!!
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#184 Jan 27, 2013
There is a diffrence wrote:
<quoted text>
Anglo Saxon Celt is actually part of a real terrorist organisation.
I dont mind people having a go at me but LYING really pisses me off.

BUT i know it is the usual MO of commie scum so i do expect it to occur every now and then. And as usual you dont use a name identifying yourself as a commie because you lot are all about lies and deception. White people just tell it like it is. And thats why people like Brendon O'Connell end up in jail, because all they do is tell the truth.
There is a diffrence wrote:
<quoted text>
The posts on white pride, links to articles and beliefs in white genocide are extreme fundamentalist beliefs.
Hahahaha 'extreme fundamentslist beliefs' hahah you guys just cant help yourselves can you. God you're pathetic.

White Genocide is a reality. Due to your lack of intelligence you dont realise that because Whites are smart they are able to foresee what is going to happen long into the future especially when it concerns the well being of their people.

So by your logic White Survival is an 'extreme belief'! Boy you really are a wackjob.
There is a diffrence wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't hide his intentions here. He really believes he's a freedom fighter and is willing to kill for his cause.
My cause is the cause of all white Australians i.e. to protect ourselves and survive the war being waged against us.
There is a diffrence wrote:
<quoted text>
Asio needs to flag him. When you start organising violent attacks on Australians its not freedom of speech it's terrorism.
You can tell the diffrence between trolling and recruiting.
Lying again ey. Well i'll play along with your little fantasy, so if im on stormfront whats my username??lol.

“Potts Point”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#185 Jan 27, 2013
anglo_saxon wrote:
<quoted text>
READ ABOVE INDENIAL FOOLS!!!
You poor fool, you are frightened out of your wits. Spending copious amount of time on white pride sites, masturbating to porn, and camping out in rural victoria hundreds of miles from civilization can do that. Its not healthy. Are your parents aware of this? You should discuss it with them, this rage of yours, and they might be able to find someone with a phd who can help. Irrational xenophobic fear like this is low self-esteem, lack of contact with people, a failure in intelligence, and a product of your youth all working against you. You might grow out of it, if you don't it will affect your life, employment opportunity, and ability to interact with people and be social. Get some help dude.
Vizhnu

Ghaziabad, India

#186 Jan 27, 2013
When i go to Australia this year i will sneak in to many backyards at night and shit on the ground

“Potts Point”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#187 Jan 27, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont mind people having a go at me but LYING really pisses me off.
BUT i know it is the usual MO of commie scum so i do expect it to occur every now and then. And as usual you dont use a name identifying yourself as a commie because you lot are all about lies and deception. White people just tell it like it is. And thats why people like Brendon O'Connell end up in jail, because all they do is tell the truth.
<quoted text>
Hahahaha 'extreme fundamentslist beliefs' hahah you guys just cant help yourselves can you. God you're pathetic.
White Genocide is a reality. Due to your lack of intelligence you dont realise that because Whites are smart they are able to foresee what is going to happen long into the future especially when it concerns the well being of their people.
So by your logic White Survival is an 'extreme belief'! Boy you really are a wackjob.
<quoted text>
My cause is the cause of all white Australians i.e. to protect ourselves and survive the war being waged against us.
<quoted text>
Lying again ey. Well i'll play along with your little fantasy, so if im on stormfront whats my username??lol.
Shutup wanker. With that nick and the run of the mill garbage regurgitated from stormfront you post, you are like this really cliche caricature of a 16 year old white supremacist wannabe. Try and be original at least.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#188 Jan 27, 2013
Vizhnu wrote:
When i go to Australia this year i will sneak in to many backyards at night and shit on the ground
What are you?? The Phantom Shitter or something.
Vizhnu

Ghaziabad, India

#189 Jan 27, 2013
Yes anglo saxon maybe you can come to my house and sit on my dicky ha ha ha ha
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#190 Jan 27, 2013
Vizhnu wrote:
Yes anglo saxon maybe you can come to my house and sit on my dicky ha ha ha ha
How old are you?? 12?
anglo_saxon

Wangaratta, Australia

#191 Jan 27, 2013
PaulKeating wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor fool, you are frightened out of your wits. Spending copious amount of time on white pride sites, masturbating to porn, and camping out in rural victoria hundreds of miles from civilization can do that. Its not healthy. Are your parents aware of this? You should discuss it with them, this rage of yours, and they might be able to find someone with a phd who can help. Irrational xenophobic fear like this is low self-esteem, lack of contact with people, a failure in intelligence, and a product of your youth all working against you. You might grow out of it, if you don't it will affect your life, employment opportunity, and ability to interact with people and be social. Get some help dude.
why dont you get fucked left wing commie race traitor scum!!!
you and your third world ethnic invader mates time is coming to a end real soon!!!
the sooner the race cival war starts,the better to clean up left wing commie scum like you and round up all the non white third world parasites!!
yeah right

Richmond, Australia

#192 Jan 27, 2013
John wrote:
Blair, I stumbled onto this site a while back as well; I see it as a good source for social research, of sorts.
Say I wanted to test how the “Enlightenment project” is going (Kant and his mates), a good place to start would be with the illegitimate use of reason, the “immaturity” of dogmatism and illusion and the “problem” of the un-educated masses; that which the enlightenment project would liberate humankind from.
I don’t know about illegitimate but there is a lot of illogical reasoning going on in these peoples “arguments”(proving the truth or worth of a matter), there certainly is a lot of dogmatism (not a good position to mount an objective discussion from) while a lot of the evidence/reason given for a position is “myth” and or stereotyping (illusions), some are outright untruths.
You cite a comment in this post that is unpalatable to you; you claim it is illogical. Please enlighten me and try to do so without bullying or using name calling and abuse. I am genuinely interested in your response as long as it's not the usual repulsive, insulting crap that one usually finds here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Porn awareness should start early to combat a g... 1 min hal 3
News Violent Melbourne rapist jailed for torture of ... 4 min Swap 26
Tiger Wood Is Very Well Endowed Admits Waitress! (Dec '09) 5 hr Zaq12 78
Indians have one of lowest I.Q and smallest penis. (Aug '12) 10 hr Zaq12 63
Is Ronan Parke Gay? (Jul '12) 13 hr MaddiTremayne 116
News McDonald's: Watch moment chicken called Nugget ... 14 hr Arbin Larfin 4
A muslim asked me if chocolate was halal 19 hr Mature guy 1
Sally Field, actress getting married at age 68 Tue CC David 46
More from around the web