Australian PM appalled at decapitated head photo

Aug 10, 2014 Full story: Thanh Nein News 32

Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott answers journalists' questions upon his arrival at the Rotterdam The Hague Airport in Rotterdam, on August 10. Photo credit: AFP A shocking image of what is believed to be the young son of an Australian man holding a decapitated head in Syria showed how barbaric the Islamic State "terrorist army" is, Prime ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
poppykok

Australia

#1 Aug 10, 2014
awwww poo ! He is appalled but he keeps bringing more Islamic terrorists into the country. Actions speak louder than words Abbott you British c*nt who covered up for George Pell and writes character references to sex offenders in the Catholic church.
Savages

Ringwood, Australia

#3 Aug 11, 2014
I think all normal people are appalled. Khaled Sharouff is a member of a primitive religion that believes in a barbaric religion more backwards than the arse end of a dog.

All religions are false and the world will be a better place when the human race finally grows up and stops believing in pathetic fairy tales. Islam will constantly have the extremist minority that take their stupid book literally.

The filthy scum extremists can stay over there with their camels and scorpions
Jurassic Playground

Auckland, New Zealand

#4 Aug 11, 2014
If the child was holding some big decapitated ears than that'd be interesting.
Vlad The Impaler

Altona, Australia

#5 Aug 11, 2014
The Problem started when the Labour Party won the Election in 2007. Rudd and July Gilard they Opened the Door of Australia Islamic countries and last year in 2013 over 244,000 Thousand Muslims came to live in Australia in just in just one year, a Senator talked about this in the Parliament House.
On top of this over 100,000 Muslims came Illegaly in just 6 months and they Burned their Documents to hide their Identities and Islamic countries they came from.
What did the Labour Government and the so call Human Rights organisation did?
That is right, they let them all into Australia to live in 5 to 6 Stars Hotels and the Labour Government paid all the Expenses from Autralian Taxpayers.
An Australia citicen can't afford to rent a Room in a 5 Star Hotel for $2000 Dollars a Night but the Muslims lived on them because the Labour Government cared more about the Muslims than the Australian's homeless.

Look how the Muslims are saying "Thank You Labour Government", the Muslims are Destroying the Reputation of Australia and the people living in Australia all over the World.
In Coco Island near Western Australia the Island only Muslim live there and no Australian can enter unless they are a Muslim.
The Australian Government for years they have been giving the Muslims of Coco Island over $55,000 Thousand Dollars in Uneployment Money, no one single Muslim has ever worked and now the Muslims they want more Money.

Islam has declare War to Australia and Destroying the good reputation of Australia around the World is just the start of their Blue Print to Cut Off the Heads of any Australians that does not lick the Butt of their Demon Possess "Prhopet Muhamed" that worked for Satan the Devil.
The Muslims needs to be send to their "Muslim Paradise" or Erradicate them all Out from Australia, and those Labour Party and Humans Rights groups that sympathises with Islam needs to be send to a Islamic country Out of Australia too.
Raheem Ibnallaah

Sliema, Malta

#6 Aug 11, 2014
Savages wrote:
I think all normal people are appalled. Khaled Sharouff is a member of a primitive religion that believes in a barbaric religion more backwards than the arse end of a dog.
All religions are false and the world will be a better place when the human race finally grows up and stops believing in pathetic fairy tales. Islam will constantly have the extremist minority that take their stupid book literally.
The filthy scum extremists can stay over there with their camels and scorpions
ISIS (nice English name btw), Al-Qaida, the Mujahideen, the Taliban, Turkish Jihadists, the KLA, FSA, Muslim Brotherhood, Chechen terrorists etc. Are all Jihadists groups which have at one point or another received support and weapons from the USA and the West (Some even created by the West) and some are still receiving support and weapons till this day. This all to do the West's dirty work to eliminate leaders they don't like, most being secular (non-religious) leaders such as Bashar Al-Assad and Muamar Qaddafi.

In other words don't blame Islam because your leaders are too greedy and want to secure profits and resources at all costs even if it means supporting religious fanatics who are f*cked in the head, most muslims are not fanatics and like I said there are examples of secular leaders however most of them have been killed in support of religious fanatics because they did not play to the West's tune. Most of these problems were created by your own leaders, blame them not Islam.

The world will be a better place when humans humble up and realize that they are nothing in this world. This planet does not belong to us, it is something that we have kindly been allowed to share with other plants and animals, if we continue down this path we might just have the privilege taken away from us. A higher power does exists and you can give call it whatever you want God, the science/order of the universe, whatever it doesn't change that it exists.

Religion is a problem but Atheism is also a problem if not an even bigger problem. Atheists usually have superiority God-like complexes and lack any morals completely.
Pete the Phantom Puller

Carnegie, Australia

#7 Aug 11, 2014
Raheem Ibnallaah wrote:
<quoted text>
ISIS (nice English name btw), Al-Qaida, the Mujahideen, the Taliban, Turkish Jihadists, the KLA, FSA, Muslim Brotherhood, Chechen terrorists etc. Are all Jihadists groups which have at one point or another received support and weapons from the USA and the West (Some even created by the West) and some are still receiving support and weapons till this day. This all to do the West's dirty work to eliminate leaders they don't like, most being secular (non-religious) leaders such as Bashar Al-Assad and Muamar Qaddafi.
In other words don't blame Islam because your leaders are too greedy and want to secure profits and resources at all costs even if it means supporting religious fanatics who are f*cked in the head, most muslims are not fanatics and like I said there are examples of secular leaders however most of them have been killed in support of religious fanatics because they did not play to the West's tune. Most of these problems were created by your own leaders, blame them not Islam.
The world will be a better place when humans humble up and realize that they are nothing in this world. This planet does not belong to us, it is something that we have kindly been allowed to share with other plants and animals, if we continue down this path we might just have the privilege taken away from us. A higher power does exists and you can give call it whatever you want God, the science/order of the universe, whatever it doesn't change that it exists.
Religion is a problem but Atheism is also a problem if not an even bigger problem. Atheists usually have superiority God-like complexes and lack any morals completely.
Better watch out for those atheists, they'll decapitate you quicker than you can scream Allah Akbar!
Raheem Ibnallaah

Sliema, Malta

#9 Aug 11, 2014
Pete the Phantom Puller wrote:
<quoted text>
Better watch out for those atheists, they'll decapitate you quicker than you can scream Allah Akbar!
When you compare my in-depth comments to your trolling it is clear to everyone who the Grade A fuckwit is.
Gfc

Kew, Australia

#10 Aug 11, 2014
That kid and it's parents will be let back in to Australia, no worries. Welcome to Australia 2014, the land of decadence and Zion ( since 1968).
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#11 Aug 11, 2014
Raheem Ibnallaah wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the crap,
Ottoman for 600 years, not to mention the Seljuks before them, have been on Jihadist raids invading and killing and pillaging to raise revenue.
Raheem Ibnallaah

Sliema, Malta

#12 Aug 11, 2014
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Cut the crap,
Ottoman for 600 years, not to mention the Seljuks before them, have been on Jihadist raids invading and killing and pillaging to raise revenue.
And all the European colonizers were Christian so your point is? Am I now to link the crimes of former colonies to Christianity and blame Christianity for it as you were just as bad as the Ottoman. What the Ottoman Empire did is due to their colonizing imperialistic nature not Islam, they even invaded, killed and pillaged fellow muslims such as those in Iraq, Egypt, Iran and Turkey is still committing crimes against fellow Sunni muslim Kurds. That has nothing to with Islam.
Aussie Muslim

Epping, Australia

#13 Aug 11, 2014
Peter Hall wrote:
I wonder Whether the Muslims here say the kid was just following Mohammed's example?
Hi Peter, thanks for raising a very valid question ! Absolutely not in fact I just left a large talk were we all condemned the attack and brutality of it no human deserves to be treated that way and we pray the justice is served , we are sick of these attacks bringing shame to our belief and name , our faith teaches us to talk out against crimes to humanity in fact Mohammed taught us that taking the life of one human is just like sucking the life out of humanity " that quote is oftenly used to express the majority of Muslims passion for peace and high regard for compassion I know there is a lot for you to judge or hold a pre conception about Islam and the teachings of one messenger but allow me to re assure you as an Aussie born and bred , that we have zero tollarece for what is going on , not only referring to today's incident but across the board, it's unfortunate that the condemnation on horrific tragedies like the above is silenced the majority of us can't stomach it , and it would be in un Australian of us to think any other way his citizenship must be relinquished and he should be brought to justice so it can teach a lesson to any other Muslim not smart enough to avoid being brainwashed into a false life , a false belief & better yet false interpretations of the Islamic bible & a quick comment on Mohammed is only 1 prophet / messenger we are a abrahamic faith intact Jesus and the preachings of Jesus are mention a lot more than Mohammed is the Quran . Thank you it's been a pleasure to hopefully have cleared up any pre conceptions .
Peace be with you!
Aussie Muslim

Epping, Australia

#14 Aug 11, 2014
Vlad The Impaler wrote:
The Problem started when the Labour Party won the Election in 2007. Rudd and July Gilard they Opened the Door of Australia Islamic countries and last year in 2013 over 244,000 Thousand Muslims came to live in Australia in just in just one year, a Senator talked about this in the Parliament House.
On top of this over 100,000 Muslims came Illegaly in just 6 months and they Burned their Documents to hide their Identities and Islamic countries they came from.
What did the Labour Government and the so call Human Rights organisation did?
That is right, they let them all into Australia to live in 5 to 6 Stars Hotels and the Labour Government paid all the Expenses from Autralian Taxpayers.
An Australia citicen can't afford to rent a Room in a 5 Star Hotel for $2000 Dollars a Night but the Muslims lived on them because the Labour Government cared more about the Muslims than the Australian's homeless.
Look how the Muslims are saying "Thank You Labour Government", the Muslims are Destroying the Reputation of Australia and the people living in Australia all over the World.
In Coco Island near Western Australia the Island only Muslim live there and no Australian can enter unless they are a Muslim.
The Australian Government for years they have been giving the Muslims of Coco Island over $55,000 Thousand Dollars in Uneployment Money, no one single Muslim has ever worked and now the Muslims they want more Money.
Islam has declare War to Australia and Destroying the good reputation of Australia around the World is just the start of their Blue Print to Cut Off the Heads of any Australians that does not lick the Butt of their Demon Possess "Prhopet Muhamed" that worked for Satan the Devil.
The Muslims needs to be send to their "Muslim Paradise" or Erradicate them all Out from Australia, and those Labour Party and Humans Rights groups that sympathises with Islam needs to be send to a Islamic country Out of Australia too.
Am I'm not too sure about that Islamic migration in Australia started in 1891 ? And the first mosque was erected in 1892 we've never faced problems with Islamic migration we only face problems when we all label them as a race or religion all peoples have the right to live here if they are granted of it what we should be teaching them is how to live an Australian life & believe me as a youth worker they love the Australian way because it's a big safe haven for them and in another generations time you know we won't face difficulty , liberal would of done the same thing as they have over the years mate so not too sure what your argument is but to me it's generalising and un called for the ground you walk on was established through immigration and colonialisation so I would suggest you have a deeper look into your back yard before you can summarise Australia's problems these people that carry on that way overseas should be brought to justice and served accordingly he is not a Muslim he's a pig and there's a huge difference don't mistaken us all by the actions of a few as it's. Un just
Raheem Ibnallaah

Sliema, Malta

#15 Aug 11, 2014
Aussie Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Peter, thanks for raising a very valid question ! Absolutely not in fact I just left a large talk were we all condemned the attack and brutality of it no human deserves to be treated that way and we pray the justice is served , we are sick of these attacks bringing shame to our belief and name , our faith teaches us to talk out against crimes to humanity in fact Mohammed taught us that taking the life of one human is just like sucking the life out of humanity " that quote is oftenly used to express the majority of Muslims passion for peace and high regard for compassion I know there is a lot for you to judge or hold a pre conception about Islam and the teachings of one messenger but allow me to re assure you as an Aussie born and bred , that we have zero tollarece for what is going on , not only referring to today's incident but across the board, it's unfortunate that the condemnation on horrific tragedies like the above is silenced the majority of us can't stomach it , and it would be in un Australian of us to think any other way his citizenship must be relinquished and he should be brought to justice so it can teach a lesson to any other Muslim not smart enough to avoid being brainwashed into a false life , a false belief & better yet false interpretations of the Islamic bible & a quick comment on Mohammed is only 1 prophet / messenger we are a abrahamic faith intact Jesus and the preachings of Jesus are mention a lot more than Mohammed is the Quran . Thank you it's been a pleasure to hopefully have cleared up any pre conceptions .
Peace be with you!
I've been telling him that but he is a just a troll, he pretends he knows Arabic, I showed him and everyone he knows nothing yet he still thinks he is an 'Arabist' and knows everything about out Pagan moon God worshiper.

What may be interesting is to check into the lives of those turning to extremism, most likely they are leading horrible empty lives with no future hence the desire to "blow themselves up". Most are probably fed up with the world and the human race.

At least now Bashar Al Assad is no longer the enemy.
Gfc

Kew, Australia

#16 Aug 11, 2014
Aussie Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace be with you!
You're either pretending to be a Muslim, or you're a Jew who is posing as a Muslim. Why don't you post your BS on the Judaism forum??
be truthful Aussie

Bexley, Australia

#17 Aug 11, 2014
Gfc wrote:
<quoted text>You're either pretending to be a Muslim, or you're a Jew who is posing as a Muslim. Why don't you post your BS on the Judaism forum??
Hey GFC why's that I'm actually Muslim just open and honest I usually don't comment on posts but I'm really sick of a simple beleife being high jacked by a bunch of criminals I'm not going to be a sterotype and blame the western world ect , I'm not denying these idiot exsist I'm proud to who I am and really believe in everything I mentioned I'm not a Jew I live next door to one we get along theres no reason why we shouldn't , everyone has a right to defend there cause and mine is the bring truth to a reality that isn't pretty right now . cheers I hope you still don't think I'm a phony lol and if you do I challenge you to question me on anything and I'll give you my opinion that's clearly an Aussie Muslims one !
mutley88

Brisbane, Australia

#18 Aug 11, 2014
Gfc wrote:
That kid and it's parents will be let back in to Australia, no worries. Welcome to Australia 2014, the land of decadence and Zion ( since 1968).
yeah for sure.. they will back.. the kid will be allowed back in a islam school and the father will have his centrelink money back payed or something.. our govt is sooooooo weak and pathetic it makes me sick. who was in charge when we let in thousands of these people..?
the nsw police force has prob spent millions and millions of dollars trying to keep these people in check.. bet the bleeding hearts in the fed govt didn't think of that before they opened the gates. and if we say anything , we are racist or scum or should be killed or something..
labour and greens you helped to ruin this country for ever.
Gfc

Kew, Australia

#19 Aug 11, 2014
be truthful Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey GFC why's that I'm actually Muslim just open and honest I usually don't comment on posts but I'm really sick of a simple beleife being high jacked by a bunch of criminals I'm not going to be a sterotype and blame the western world ect , I'm not denying these idiot exsist I'm proud to who I am and really believe in everything I mentioned I'm not a Jew I live next door to one we get along theres no reason why we shouldn't , everyone has a right to defend there cause and mine is the bring truth to a reality that isn't pretty right now . cheers I hope you still don't think I'm a phony lol and if you do I challenge you to question me on anything and I'll give you my opinion that's clearly an Aussie Muslims one !
Australian Jews only live next door to other Jews and white elitists, not Muslims and/or non-whites. They don't practice what they preach. You're just a shitstirrer, get lost.
Gfc

Kew, Australia

#20 Aug 11, 2014
mutley88 wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah for sure.. they will back.. the kid will be allowed back in a islam school and the father will have his centrelink money back payed or something.. our govt is sooooooo weak and pathetic it makes me sick. who was in charge when we let in thousands of these people..?
the nsw police force has prob spent millions and millions of dollars trying to keep these people in check.. bet the bleeding hearts in the fed govt didn't think of that before they opened the gates. and if we say anything , we are racist or scum or should be killed or something..
labour and greens you helped to ruin this country for ever.
The bleeding hearts that will welcome them back will be the feminist loving socialists, Even though the feminist doctrine and Islam are direct opposites of each other. Australia is not Australia anymore. Neither is the west.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#21 Aug 11, 2014
Raheem Ibnallaah wrote:
<quoted text>
And all the European colonizers were Christian so your point is? Am I now to link the crimes of former colonies to Christianity and blame Christianity for it as you were just as bad as the Ottoman. What the Ottoman Empire did is due to their colonizing imperialistic nature not Islam, they even invaded, killed and pillaged fellow muslims such as those in Iraq, Egypt, Iran and Turkey is still committing crimes against fellow Sunni muslim Kurds. That has nothing to with Islam.
If Christianity as a religion had the jihadist concept as Islam, you could link it.
Therefore, this religious superiority BS instilled in muslim minds is a racist character of the Islam and constantly being abused towards violent behaviour with impunity rather than peaceful solutions to existing problems.
I keep bringing up this Broken Hill massacre example, and it is still relevant because the muslim countries like Turkey still can not condemn this Jihadist violent behavior they promoted officially, declaring JIhads and committing genocides in the name of allah.
This feature of Islam is also being abused by powers who see violence as their market place.
Aussie Muslim

Sydney, Australia

#22 Aug 11, 2014
Gfc wrote:
<quoted text> Australian Jews only live next door to other Jews and white elitists, not Muslims and/or non-whites. They don't practice what they preach. You're just a shitstirrer, get lost.
Good to see your genuine stand for a situation that is a concern to us at home do you know your perception & attitude is factor that contributed to tells rebellious attitudes that extremists have , Muslims practice what they preach spare me on your false no how about were Jews live and the elitist crap my family have lived in Sydney's east since 1955 and have a local business that many Jews support & we support then we are not the only Muslim family living sure we have our differences but remember it's Australia mate you live we're you want and can afford so I don't think people on this forum need to hear your anti Islamic and anti Semitic views save them for your own dinner table and keep topics that your not educated & aware enough to talk about there !
Cheers GFC enjoy your day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupid Indian movies are better than Chinese mo... (Dec '11) 1 hr Pittaya reh 14
why do I see Indians doing so many stupid things? (Nov '13) 2 hr Violence begets v... 37
Gay Mixed-HIV-Status Couple Study Has No Transm... 5 hr Dutch expat 1
Why do Asians Stink? (Oct '12) 5 hr Mr Beastly 32
Have they blocked my IP Address? 6 hr Mr Beastly 15
Lower back pain and depression may be genetic: ... 8 hr drtchiro 1
Intersting audio book for The United States 11 hr Caring 7
More from around the web