Australia most corrupt and racist cou...
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#21 Oct 6, 2012
Lord Cardigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you are quite wrong regarding the use of the term natives. We are not in any way the first Australians. One cannot earn the title of native, it simply is or is not. You really should learn more about Australian history.
And you should keep up with modern times.

White people have been here so long now that we are now native to Australia.

You wanna say abos are the natives thats fine but they werent here first, they are the descendants of the Sri Lankan people who came here some 6-7 thousand years ago. The people of papua were here before the abos but for some reason they left, probably because of the abos.
truth

Perth, Australia

#22 Oct 6, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mallard
duck with kiseli kupus..why is like that..chine liked duck
o yes yes chine machine=mljac duck

now where is grandpa= pecuka =fireman
now
must be near ..mala zija ..malasija
where
most deep=10 000 meters
an en ''in'' on un
truth

Perth, Australia

#23 Oct 6, 2012
truth

Perth, Australia

#24 Oct 6, 2012
true

Perth, Australia

#25 Oct 6, 2012
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
White Australians are native to Australia. After 200years of building this country we have earnt the title of Native Australian.
We are the FIRST AUSTRALIANS.
Abos are simply indigineous Australians.
And you are stinking sub-human parasite that doesnt belong here.
NO YOU ARE NOT! you are not native Australian, no matter how hard you may try, you will never be native Australian.
get out of this country and go back to your decadent pommy garbage island; and take your trashy family with you
true

Perth, Australia

#26 Oct 6, 2012
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
And you should keep up with modern times.
White people have been here so long now that we are now native to Australia.
You wanna say abos are the natives thats fine but they werent here first, they are the descendants of the Sri Lankan people who came here some 6-7 thousand years ago. The people of papua were here before the abos but for some reason they left, probably because of the abos.
ha! wild dogs and wild pigs have been here for a long long time and they will be for many years to come, and they will never be considered native fauna; they are a "pest" that native fauna has to put up with; just like you anglo trash, you are just a pest, we all have to put up with.
Becky

Yangzhou, China

#27 Oct 6, 2012
Lord Cardigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you are quite wrong regarding the use of the term natives. We are not in any way the first Australians. One cannot earn the title of native, it simply is or is not. You really should learn more about Australian history.
You are wrong as usual. Native means being born and/or having ancestors in a place. I am a 4th generation Australian of Irish descent, born in Australia, therefore I am a native Australian.
Anyway, the Aborigines came from Africa via Asia, so by your definition they are not native to Australia.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#28 Oct 6, 2012
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong as usual. Native means being born and/or having ancestors in a place. I am a 4th generation Australian of Irish descent, born in Australia, therefore I am a native Australian.
Anyway, the Aborigines came from Africa via Asia, so by your definition they are not native to Australia.
Actually they came from Sri Lanka. It isnt hard to see the similarities between Sri Lankans and Australian Aboriginies. In fact there are some Sri Lankans who look very much like Aboriginies.
true

Perth, Australia

#29 Oct 6, 2012
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
Too rite!!! and the canetoads are also native of Australia;; are they????
Aboriginal Warrior

Maribyrnong, Australia

#30 Oct 6, 2012
Bullshit whites are not native to Australia, Aborigines are the only natives, and are indigenous to Australia, Whites are invaders and belong to Europe, they evolved in Europe for thousand of years in a same way Aborigines evolved in Australia for thousand of years. White also lived in India for 250 years and Malaysian Peninsula for few hundred, it doesn't mean they own these countries and have departed disgracefully after the demise of Empire.

Now Please do us a favour and recognise sovereign status of Aboriginal Australia, better late than never, living here for 200 years doesn't entitle you for the ownership of sacred indigenous land.
Becky

Yangzhou, China

#31 Oct 6, 2012
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually they came from Sri Lanka. It isnt hard to see the similarities between Sri Lankans and Australian Aboriginies. In fact there are some Sri Lankans who look very much like Aboriginies.
Wrong again. Full blood Aborigines look nothing like Sri Lankans. It's only the ones with a bit of white in them that look like darkies from the sub continent.
The Aborigines were on the move in the Stone Age, and have remained primitive Stone Age people right up to the present time- that's why they have failed to adjust to modern life.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#32 Oct 6, 2012
Aboriginal Warrior wrote:
Bullshit whites are not native to Australia, Aborigines are the only natives, and are indigenous to Australia,..
Whites are Native Australians, get over it.
Whites are invaders and belong to Europe, they evolved in Europe for thousand of years in a same way Aborigines evolved in Australia for thousand of years. White also lived in India for 250 years and Malaysian Peninsula for few hundred, it doesn't mean they own these countries...
Whites are not invaders. We were settlers once but not anymore. Australia belongs to us as it has for over a hundred years.
Aboriginies didnt build Australia we did. We also created Centrelink so be grateful you disrespectful boong.
and have departed disgracefully after the demise of Empire.
Thats a new one.
Now Please do us a favour and recognise sovereign status of Aboriginal Australia, better late than never, living here for 200 years doesn't entitle you for the ownership of sacred indigenous land.
Its not your land im afraid. And you werent here first. Furthermore, a people who didnt even understand the concept of land ownership was bound to lose the land they were living on.

It belongs to the White Australian people. Get over it or leave.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#33 Oct 6, 2012
Is this you aboriginal 'warrior'?

Flubba Bubba Out Da Front

Harrrrr hahahahaha.

Abo warriors were no match for the superior White warrior.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#34 Oct 6, 2012
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. Full blood Aborigines look nothing like Sri Lankans. It's only the ones with a bit of white in them that look like darkies from the sub continent.
The Aborigines were on the move in the Stone Age, and have remained primitive Stone Age people right up to the present time- that's why they have failed to adjust to modern life.
What would you know?? You're from ching chong land not Australia.

Over some 7000 years the Sri Lankan descendants that first came here probably mixed with the Papuans who were here at the time and this is why the abos look the way they do today.

Since: Oct 12

Australia

#35 Oct 6, 2012
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
"Our crime rate is one of the worst in the world, rapes, murder, theft, loot, arson drug trafficking, child molestation, sex slavery,shop lifting, armed robbery, cyber crime and fraud."
We can thank multiculturalism for that.
You forgot about the biggest crime of all; the oppression of the White Australian natives who are being forced to live under non-white occupation and endure an on-going non-white invasion. All of which is sponsored by the Australian Government.
This is treason. The White Australian natives are living under tyrrany.
Most of the crime numbers are from the currie munching monkeys and all of there friends from all over the world turning up on our doorstep! Multicullturalism is to blame for the crimes! It been a failure in UK,Germany and there Government have admitted this! The Australian Government keep lying to its people hoping that the problem will go away! Australia needs a model change to Monoculturism which implies that all immigrants become one culture and that is Australian! They should also stop Immigrants from attaining dual citizenship. If they are not happy with being an aussie they can pissoff! Australia has changed for the worse and its time to start fixing it up!

Since: Oct 12

Australia

#36 Oct 6, 2012
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Too rite!!! and the canetoads are also native of Australia;; are they????
Hey Im from QUEENSLAND so if the canetoads are native to australia than I must have the same rights as the Abos!
Aboriginal Warrior

Maribyrnong, Australia

#37 Oct 6, 2012
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you stupid mongrel, if you are literate go and look for Geography books, Australia was one a part of Sub Continent and drifted from there to the present place, that's why Aborigines share DNA with Malaysian people. Aborigines are distinct natives of sacred indigenous land, and entitled to independent Australian Aboriginal Republic, with no relation to British Monarchy.

You whites will twist and turn the history to suit your needs, that's what whites are doing for last hundred of years to implement their colonial agenda. First they declared Australia as Terra Australis that it was not inhabited by the humans before white invasion, but there were few takers of this bullshit, then they floated another theory that Aboriginal people also immigrated here from South East Asia, which is also a bogous idea with few takers, no matter how hard you try, whites doesn't belong here.
Aboriginal Warrior

Maribyrnong, Australia

#38 Oct 6, 2012
Its now 242 years since 1770 when Captain Cook dick-head claimed east coast of Australia for Great Britain, and that's enough, now its time to establish Independent Australian Aboriginal Republic, Hail Aboriginal Australia. Just like Fiji and Papua are run by the local indigenous people, Australia will be run by Aborigines. Whites lived in many Asian and African countries but after they lost British Empire they have departed these countries with reluctance but Australia and New Zealand never got its independence, now its time to recognise the
sovereign nation.
Sean

Pymble, Australia

#39 Oct 6, 2012
Its now 242 years since 1770 when Captain Cook dick-head claimed east coast of Australia for Great Britain, and that's enough, now its time to establish Independent Australian Aboriginal Republic, Hail Aboriginal Australia. Just like Fiji and Papua are run by the local indigenous people, Australia will be run by Aborigines. Whites lived in many Asian and African countries but after they lost British Empire they have departed these countries with reluctance but Australia and New Zealand never got its independence, now its time to recognise the
sovereign nation.
I'll repeat it again. You don't have a drop of Koori blood in you! I'm f*cking sick of seeing you idiots posting in here thinking you represent the indigenous people of this country! Why don't you go home & fix the problems there instead of coming to Australia & ranting on about issues you know nothing about!

You very quickly forget how you treated the Dalits for 5000 years!

Which Aboriginal/Koori nation do you come from mate?

WTF do you know about Aboriginal people & their issues?

Let me ask you this. When the Baru people near Broome want mining facilities built on their land to provide their young people with employment & bring in money, but the nearby Munjinjumurra people are saying no they don't want a development like that because it will cause pollution to their fishing stocks down the coast, how do you propose the government should remedy a situation like that to keep everybody happy?

All you retards ever do is stand on the sidelines branding everybody as racists!

So you're an "Aboriginal warrior" are you?

How long have you been in Australia dickhead? Being from Melbourne I guess you would have come from the Yorta Yorta nation right? Or maybe the Wiradjeri? LMAO, do you even know which of the two nations we're within the borders of what is present day Victoria?

Tell me about some of the Aboriginal tribes/nations (mate, you won't find this stuff on Google). Do you know of the Kalkadoon, they we're a warrior race. Do you know whereabouts in Australia they we're from "Aboriginal warrior"?

Tell me about the Larrapida people, the Narejeri, the mona mona, the Arabunna, the Anangu ppl, the Buniba, the Goongli, the Arunta tribe, the Yaperenye, Barramattigal, the Goligal, the Tharawal, Cammeraygal, the Gunningura, the Jarwan, the Wongatoo, the Larrikia people etc. Can you tell me where in Australia those tribes & their decendants come from "Aboriginal warrior"?
Do you get along with people from all other Koori nations, would you get along with a Koori from Wilcannia for example, that's feather foot country (but you knew that right ;). I used to live in Dubbo, & koori from Dubbo couldn't stand any black fella from feather foot country. Why is that "Aboriginal warrior". I never really understood that!

I'm sure you'll be able to shed some light on that issue as well!
Do you know where the Koori Aura nation was? Or the Djabugay, although they're not Koori, do you even know where their nation was?

Guys, I'm really getting bloody sick & tired of seeing you ethnic f*ckwits coming in here talking about Aboriginal issues & people. You don't know the first thing about them! In reality you don't give a shit! You simply use their plight as an excuse to further your own agenda in this country!

"Aboriginal warrior", if you really are what you say you are, you should be able to answer & address some of questions & issues I've put to you, so lets hear what you've got to say. Don't forget to address each of the tribes I mentioned when you're making your reply ;)
Aboriginal Warrior

Maribyrnong, Australia

#40 Oct 6, 2012
Whites belong to Europe and should liberate Australia, that's the demand of all indigenous people, if they still want to live here they have to work under aboriginal government, when country like Samoa and Fiji are run by the natives why, why not Australia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Postcard Swimwear: Design the swimsuit of your ... 12 hr Diamonte 10
News Confusion as Tyler the Creator claims he's bann... 14 hr Darryl 1
Poll Aussie voted most racist people against aborigi... 15 hr goodesafl 0
Watching turdskins getting beaten with sticks i... 15 hr Indians are worth... 1
Starving Africans are hilarious (Apr '14) 20 hr Grassclipper 57
African savage murders baby in Newcastle 20 hr Grassclipper 3
Poll Why White Women loves Indian Men? (Oct '11) 20 hr Kateffcee11 16,517
More from around the web