|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Dear Australian Taxpayer,

I want to thank the hard working Australian people for paying for my recent vacation in Singapore and Turkey.
I had a wonderful time with Julia.
Honestly, you just haven't lived until you have stayed at a 5-Star luxury hotel.

Thank you also for the use of the RAAF VIP jet and the RAAF crew and security staff who tagged along to be sure we were safe and cared for at all times.
I understand that the fuel usage by the RAAF VIP jet was minimal for this trip, as were the carbon emissions.
Nevertheless, we must ask Australians to drive smaller, more fuel efficient cars and drive less too, so we can lessen our combined carbon footprint.

I was really exhausted after Julia took me to England for the Royal Wedding last year but it was worth it to meet the Queen and Prince Philip, although we didn’t talk very much, as he was not interested in hair dressing.

So it is always a treat to relax and fly with Julia in the RAAF VIP jet to watch a football match in Melbourne .

Fortunately, although Wayne Swan says that all sectors of the community must make sacrifices to ensure that he can meet his budget surplus target, this does not apply to the Prime Minister or Federal Parliamentarians.
They will continue to enjoy the whacking great pay rise recently approved by themselves; flying Business Class rather than Economy Class on short trips in Australia (even though there is insufficient time to serve breakfast on the 20-minute flight from Canberra to Sydney ); overseas “study trips” at your expense; Ministers will use the RAAF VIP jet on overseas trips, rather than commercial air services; they will continue to get an enormous pension, and (in Julia’s case) the use of an office, car and driver and the usual travel perks for the rest of her life after she is thrown out of her job next year.

I know times are hard and millions of you are struggling to put food on the table and trying to make ends meet.
So I do appreciate your sacrifices and do hope you find work soon.

Remember, we all have to share the pain of these economic times equally!

Cordially,

Tim Mathieson

“shirley you cant be serious ”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

what kind of moron labours over producing the inane verbage in this topic - get a life matey ha ha ha
India Business Man

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Julia Gillard once came to my cardboad house boat on the ganges. We at vindaloo curry and then spent a romantic evening pooing off the side of my house boat into the ganges

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

Since: Jun 12

And the shadows they burn dark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

tinydropthestickgooddog wrote:
what kind of moron labours over producing the inane verbage in this topic - get a life matey ha ha ha
A moron like you I guess.
I didn't write it, just copied & pasted it here.

“shirley you cant be serious ”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

what kind of moron labours over copying &pasting the inane verbage in this topic - get a life matey ha ha ha

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Longwarry, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

what kind of moron labours over copying &pasting the inane verbage in this topic - get a life matey ha ha ha
What kind of moron labors to make a criticism stick at all cost, even after shown that he had jumped to a wrong conclusion?:)
SCATAPOO Control Team

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of moron labors to make a criticism stick at all cost, even after shown that he had jumped to a wrong conclusion?:)
Hey Neville Bender DELETE YOUR PROFILE

DICKHEAD HighChair Baulkham Hills, Australia , midget MalbarCACA Punjabi Sikh baboon
Saied

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Hey guys, today I'm celebrating my tenth anniversary of being on the dole!

Buy me a beer sometime :D

Longwarry, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

SCATAPOO Control Team wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Neville Bender DELETE YOUR PROFILE
DICKHEAD HighChair Baulkham Hills, Australia , midget MalbarCACA Punjabi Sikh baboon
Pssst!! Whom are you "controlling"?

C'mon, you can tell me ... I won't tell anyone.:)

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T1...

implode (confidentially, of course)

MalbarCACA Controller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst!! Whom are you "controlling"?
C'mon, you can tell me ... I won't tell anyone.:)
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T1...
implode (confidentially, of course)
ROMEO you filthy POONJABi Bastardcunt BABOON ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T6...

Longwarry, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Not guilty. I have not deleted anything.

I've answered your question.

Now answer mine:

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TS...
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost
You pay the price.

Shut your big CACASTINK gob, FOOKING PONNJABI BASTARDCUNT

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Copying & pasting too hard for you is it?
How you got your degree wasn't it?
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Hey Orion, did you hear that the labour party wants to add another $50/fortnight to the dole?

If theres one way to bring down a countries economy its by spending shitloads of money on welfare while migrating masses of non-white parasites into a country to suck on the welfare teet.
Malbar CACA

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

<quoted text>
You pay the price.
DALIT DIRT TRACK RIDER.
Malbar CACA

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

<quoted text>
You pay the price.
DALITS DO IT IN THE DIRT.

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
Hey Orion, did you hear that the labour party wants to add another $50/fortnight to the dole?
If theres one way to bring down a countries economy its by spending shitloads of money on welfare while migrating masses of non-white parasites into a country to suck on the welfare teet.
Yes I heard that.
There's been a push for an increase going for a while now.
In some ways it makes sense, having been forced onto the dole years ago myself I remember it as one of the hardest times I've had just trying to survive.
It's not nice trying to live on what it pays, but in other ways like the reasons you mention, an increase make no sense.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Malbar CACA wrote:
<quoted text>
DALIT DIRT TRACK RIDER.
Hey, TROLL you're the Malbar CACA.

"Strewth" got a right moron dalit coolie MalbarCACA here.
Malbar CACA

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

_0rion_ wrote:
Dear Australian Taxpayer,
I want to thank the hard working Australian people for paying for my recent vacation in Singapore and Turkey.
I had a wonderful time with Julia.
Honestly, you just haven't lived until you have stayed at a 5-Star luxury hotel.
Thank you also for the use of the RAAF VIP jet and the RAAF crew and security staff who tagged along to be sure we were safe and cared for at all times.
I understand that the fuel usage by the RAAF VIP jet was minimal for this trip, as were the carbon emissions.
Nevertheless, we must ask Australians to drive smaller, more fuel efficient cars and drive less too, so we can lessen our combined carbon footprint.
I was really exhausted after Julia took me to England for the Royal Wedding last year but it was worth it to meet the Queen and Prince Philip, although we didn’t talk very much, as he was not interested in hair dressing.
So it is always a treat to relax and fly with Julia in the RAAF VIP jet to watch a football match in Melbourne .
Fortunately, although Wayne Swan says that all sectors of the community must make sacrifices to ensure that he can meet his budget surplus target, this does not apply to the Prime Minister or Federal Parliamentarians.
They will continue to enjoy the whacking great pay rise recently approved by themselves; flying Business Class rather than Economy Class on short trips in Australia (even though there is insufficient time to serve breakfast on the 20-minute flight from Canberra to Sydney ); overseas “study trips” at your expense; Ministers will use the RAAF VIP jet on overseas trips, rather than commercial air services; they will continue to get an enormous pension, and (in Julia’s case) the use of an office, car and driver and the usual travel perks for the rest of her life after she is thrown out of her job next year.
I know times are hard and millions of you are struggling to put food on the table and trying to make ends meet.
So I do appreciate your sacrifices and do hope you find work soon.
Remember, we all have to share the pain of these economic times equally!
Cordially,
Tim Mathieson
I wonder if Julia swallows the Swan.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Malbar CACA wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if Julia swallows the Swan.
Oh lord the Thonpson Muzzie ladyboy monkeys have escaped from their playpen enclosure again and pinching copyright material.

Hey, TROLL you're the Malbar CACA.

"Strewth" got a right moron dalit coolie MalbarCACA here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••