Aussie leave your racism it will only bring you down!!!

Posted in the Australia Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 36 Comments Last updated Nov 4, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hairy woman are the best

Camperdown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Most racist countries have resolved their racism issue and now enjoy good relations with Asians, Indians, Africans, Hispanics etc. But unfortunately Australia still want to hang around with old view and that is bringing it down.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Okay we get it. Yawwwwwwnnnnnnn.....

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Rosebud, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Hairy woman are the best wrote:
Most racist countries have resolved their racism issue ....
Stop right there!

WHAT IS YOUR EVIDENCE???
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Well, looks like you stopped him.

Well done.
shame

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop right there!
WHAT IS YOUR EVIDENCE???
according to un australia is only developed country which is racist..

developed country but mind and soul like a 3rd world country..wow

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Rosebud, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

shame wrote:
<quoted text>
Your source is tainted. Under a false cloak of "respectability" the UN has become a corrupt racist organization which despises Western culture and seizes every opportunity to undermine it. It has become a Bandwagon onto which every little tin-pot country with a chip on its shoulder against Whites can hop aboard and enjoy a biased sympathetic ear.
shame wrote:
Wrong again. The only thing "Third World" about Australia is the mentality of some Parasites that have gatecrashed this country in recent times, bringing their Third World values with them.

You are welcome not to add to their number.

Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

shame wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont know how to read between the lines do ya dumb ass.

According to the UN Australian Whites havent lowered themsleves and made themselves subservient enough to the non-white parasites that are pouring into their country.

Get the picture?
Shane

Redcliffe, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Australia does have good relations with China and India and the rest of the planet.

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Shane wrote:
Australia does have good relations with China and India and the rest of the planet.
What? lol The governments might, and that's only for what they can get out of each other...no other reason - not too sure about the rest of Australia.
shame

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Your source is tainted. Under a false cloak of "respectability" the UN has become a corrupt racist organization which despises Western culture and seizes every opportunity to undermine it. It has become a Bandwagon onto which every little tin-pot country with a chip on its shoulder against Whites can hop aboard and enjoy a biased sympathetic ear.
<quoted text>
Wrong again. The only thing "Third World" about Australia is the mentality of some Parasites that have gatecrashed this country in recent times, bringing their Third World values with them.
You are welcome not to add to their number.
you say u arent racist??
just see ur forum.. and comment of australian..!!
no need to refer to un comment..lol
shame

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont know how to read between the lines do ya dumb ass.
According to the UN Australian Whites havent lowered themsleves and made themselves subservient enough to the non-white parasites that are pouring into their country.
Get the picture?
its a fact that wherever india had gone they have been better than the local population...!!

lowering down to there level what do u mean by that O.o

here is the link

http://www. youtube. com/watch?v=SXHoSfUjfEE
(remove the spaces between the link..)

its a usa media :D
shame

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Shane wrote:
:D
true

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Hairy woman are the best wrote:
Most racist countries have resolved their racism issue and now enjoy good relations with Asians, Indians, Africans, Hispanics etc. But unfortunately Australia still want to hang around with old view and that is bringing it down.
just like the nazi ideology eventually bought Germany down; and just like in nazi Germany, in here is the small elites that run the country the ones that impose their extreme ideology on the naive population; and the average aussie just follows religiously , just like little lambs.a bit disappointing for those who thought Australia could not be nazi like, since their ancestors fought the nazi; but then we realize that it had nothing to do with with human principles; but it was all about " supremacy"; Anglo against Arian supremacy, and the Anglo supremacy prevailed.( the aussies just followed the pommy- yanke master, just like little lambs()
UpyoursConvict

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

true wrote:
<quoted text>
just like the nazi ideology eventually bought Germany down; and just like in nazi Germany, in here is the small elites that run the country the ones that impose their extreme ideology on the naive population; and the average aussie just follows religiously , just like little lambs.a bit disappointing for those who thought Australia could not be nazi like, since their ancestors fought the nazi; but then we realize that it had nothing to do with with human principles; but it was all about " supremacy"; Anglo against Arian supremacy, and the Anglo supremacy prevailed.( the aussies just followed the pommy- yanke master, just like little lambs()
It was a gift from god that the Germans were defeated. That made them teach human values I think. I have worked in Germany, I don't say that I like everything about the German character, but working with them is a treat.
Give me ten Germans to work with before giving me an Aussie.
That one Aussie with his attitude would turn a project team in to a fkcng Circus.
Under The Southern Cross

Essendon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

UpyoursConvict wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a gift from god that the Germans were defeated. That made them teach human values I think. I have worked in Germany, I don't say that I like everything about the German character, but working with them is a treat.
That one Aussie with his attitude would turn a project team in to a fkcng Circus.
Blah Blah Blah

Your a Blowhard and a Wanker

Now Piss Off!
Moo Slam

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

UpyoursConvict wrote:
<quoted text>
brother you are correct these aussies are lazy drunk gaay bastards and are no good. you should try 10 muslims very honest hard working men no homogays or ladyies
UpyoursConvict

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Moo Slam wrote:
<quoted text>
brother you are correct these aussies are lazy drunk gaay bastards and are no good. you should try 10 muslims very honest hard working men no homogays or ladyies
The only Muslims I kinda respect and got to know in Europe were from Turkey, I am not so sure about other Muslim nationalities.
Don't tell me that all Muslims are secular, considerate respectful people towards others only because they are Muslims.
I think that you know that is not true!
Premilla

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

amr vodao tmr mal khete chae.jore jore chude mal out koro tum bahoot gay????
scooterman

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

shame wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of other distant, plutocratic regimes around the world have the same kind of opinion. So what? The UN means nothing to the average person with more important things in life to deal with.

Israel, which has one of the most discriminatory immigration systems of any country in the world, routinely disregards UN resolutions and pontifications and the UN does virtually nothing, because the UN stands for nothing and is just another undemocratic, biased waste of taxpayers' money.
shame wrote:
<quoted text>
No, developed country with a mind capable of learning from European experience with multiculturalism and a soul which resists being sold off by pro-corporate mass-immigration scum.
shame

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

scooterman wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of other distant, plutocratic regimes around the world have the same kind of opinion. So what? The UN means nothing to the average person with more important things in life to deal with.
Israel, which has one of the most discriminatory immigration systems of any country in the world, routinely disregards UN resolutions and pontifications and the UN does virtually nothing, because the UN stands for nothing and is just another undemocratic, biased waste of taxpayers' money.
<quoted text>
No, developed country with a mind capable of learning from European experience with multiculturalism and a soul which resists being sold off by pro-corporate mass-immigration scum.
yup i am also against immigration ;)
india also face lot of immigrants.. that to illegal immigrants from bangladesh and nepal

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••