India to have 3 aircraft carriers this year?

Posted in the Australia Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Truth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 11, 2013
 
The indigenous aircraft carrier is expected to be commissioned in April while the Russian made aircraft carrier will be in Indias possession before the end of this year .
Truth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

These aircraft carriers will secure Indias dominance in the Indian ocean and will send shivers down China and Americas spine Lol!
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

How pathetic it is that India has carriers and we dont.
EuroBoy

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Indias carrier is that old HMS Hermes thing that was in the Falklands war, it was so old then that they were retiring it and Australia was going to buy it.

The other carrier is an old Soviet designed thing.
And the other is a crappy Indian thing.

All 3 of their carriers combined don't have even 1/4 the strength of one U.S. carrier.
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Truth wrote:
These aircraft carriers will secure Indias dominance in the Indian ocean and will send shivers down China and Americas spine Lol!
China yes, and Beijing needs to be put in its place. But America, India and Israel all help each other. America will benefit from India's stabilizing effect in the region, as will Israel. Fewer crazies to worry about if a rational country like India keeps regional balance.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vivek Golikeri wrote:
<quoted text>
China yes, and Beijing needs to be put in its place. But America, India and Israel all help each other. America will benefit from India's stabilizing effect in the region, as will Israel. Fewer crazies to worry about if a rational country like India keeps regional balance.
A rational country??

I seriously doubt that. Its worse to think they have nuclear weapons.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 11, 2013
 
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
A rational country??
I seriously doubt that. Its worse to think they have nuclear weapons.
They wouldn't have needed it if the yanks didn't arm the nutcases in Pakistan.
Truth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 11, 2013
 
India just scraped a joint weapons program with Israel and India is reconsidering joining Iran and Pakistan gas pipeline , India will upgrade Irans ports , India has shown to becoming more assertive towards the Us , India is against America and Israel in Syria , still think India is your friend ? Lol!
Truth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 11, 2013
 
The last time I checked America tried to stop India from going Nuclear and applied sanctions which has failed to stop India Lol!
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 11, 2013
 
Truth wrote:
The last time I checked America tried to stop India from going Nuclear and applied sanctions which has failed to stop India Lol!
India have a fanatic neighbor that is liable to lauch missiles buiilt by the Chinese from installations paid for by american taxpayers.
Truth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And America keeps arming Pakistan which any blind person can see what America is trying to do like playing Pakistan against India and India against China . America is doing all it can to destabilize the region which won't matter to America because America is stationed far from this region .
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 11, 2013
 
Truth wrote:
And America keeps arming Pakistan which any blind person can see what America is trying to do like playing Pakistan against India and India against China . America is doing all it can to destabilize the region which won't matter to America because America is stationed far from this region .
The USA is most interested in keeping nutters out of government in the middle east, therefore a puppet government in pakistan is strategic to its interests. The issue over the Pakis rabid hatred for Indian is of lesser concern to the Americans...
jtery

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 11, 2013
 
Truth wrote:
The indigenous aircraft carrier is expected to be commissioned in April while the Russian made aircraft carrier will be in Indias possession before the end of this year .
why does india want aircraft carriers? thats not peaceful thats aggression.
The Truth

Abbotsford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 11, 2013
 
EuroBoy wrote:
Indias carrier is that old HMS Hermes thing that was in the Falklands war, it was so old then that they were retiring it and Australia was going to buy it.
The other carrier is an old Soviet designed thing.
And the other is a crappy Indian thing.
All 3 of their carriers combined don't have even 1/4 the strength of one U.S. carrier.
Plus being manned by Indians, chances of them successfully doing anything are slim to none.
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 11, 2013
 
India having aircraft carriers is very dangerous. Someone may slip overboard ,when they tread in all the wet shit laying around all over the deck.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 11, 2013
 
Foo wrote:
India having aircraft carriers is very dangerous. Someone may slip overboard ,when they tread in all the wet shit laying around all over the deck.
Might make for nice slick takeoffs for the jets but a bit tricky for landings.. See there is method in their madness.
Indians Poop On The Floor

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 11, 2013
 
Foo wrote:
India having aircraft carriers is very dangerous. Someone may slip overboard ,when they tread in all the wet shit laying around all over the deck.
but the poop may make India's enemies keep a safe distance away because of the stink and if the indians air their armpits they triple the stink
Indians Poop On The Floor

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 11, 2013
 
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Might make for nice slick takeoffs for the jets but a bit tricky for landings.. See there is method in their madness.
that depends on whether they're constipated or have diarrhea, they change their health condition depending on the time of day.
Indians Poop On The Floor

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus being manned by Indians, chances of them successfully doing anything are slim to none.
if they lift their saris they stink away the enemy with the stink power of 20 atomic bombs
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 11, 2013
 
They'll probably take truns towing each other around while at least one is broken down at any particular time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

175 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
World overpopulation 7 min Julia G 51
Indian girls beg for white man's penis 14 min Sri Lankan Warlord 10
Known drug dealer (Apr '13) 16 min Steve Stormlord 25
War India vs Australia, Who will win? (Oct '10) 19 min Sri Lankan Warlord 12,697
I prefer Indian men........... 31 min Cristine Furburger 1
Best Breasts 34 min St Nick 10
We need to impose a petrol car tax 35 min normal Aussie 95
White People Are Obviously Superior 1 hr dreamer 150
Do Aussies Really Want Immigration? 4 hr Peter Hall 302
•••
•••
•••
•••